All Categories

I said my goodbyes .....

I said my goodbyes .....

Search
Moderators for Stormfall: Age of War wanted
Oct 1, 2017, 16:1210/01/17

I said my goodbyes .....

https://youtu.be/V8sbQg5BqFU

Right, its the end for me ... had some good years, made some good friends but it has to end somewhere.
For me it ended when abusing friendships ie hacking ie cheating became common practice.
Not pointing fingers ... ah well I am leaving so f*ck that .... rebels you killed this game with your hack!
I saw several friends destroyed and leaving this game over what you did .... I didnt feel I could stay a second longer.

LOL even in my leaving I messed up but more on that later on :)
Right before we continue I would like to listen to this next song ... haha it was made for me :)
https://youtu.be/DJVtFpZl7-Y

Right I started on B286

See no hiding of numbers :P
Next was B62 ....

Here comes the f*ck up .... and this one is classic!
Anarchy has 4 allies ... well a bunch of no importance league and one decent ally that isnt really an ally at all but still
They are mentioned in the ally list lol and I just didnt check and jeez, they had it stacked aswell lol

Why stack a lvl 4 beacon doh, lol ah well what is done is done.
It did present me with a problem though, as it left me with only 80ish million offence .. less then I would of hoped after just 3 beacons.
But hey ... it all adds to the fun, right :)

Fortresses next!
I couldnt decide whom to hit .... I was asked to hit rebels fort but I couldnt ignore KT either.
In the end I split down my forces and send an attack to both KT and rebels.
I wish those number freeks happy counting with the following screenshots .... both fortresses were hit with approx 40 million offence (boosted ofc :))

KT Fort

Rebels had more defence then KT ....

Right ... a song to finish this post and my life in SF ..... 
This is accually harder then hitting some beacons lol 

https://youtu.be/u9Dg-g7t2l4

Its been an amazing few years peeps ... and for those that are still around I bid you farewell :)
For me, the game is done ...

Cya :)

Views
Comments
Comments
Oct 1, 2017, 16:3110/01/17
05/10/16
Before you go be honest, when you were in KT and sitting in anarchy team speak with Roftie, where you directing him to the DE beacons of KT? Did you also help him avoid those 127K griffins i had as a trap in beacon 545 that night? you remember right
Oct 1, 2017, 16:3510/01/17
05/10/16
Ill remember the Dutch who was a great father
Oct 1, 2017, 16:3810/01/17
Oct 1, 2017, 16:44(edited)

crayzys said:

Before you go be honest, when you were in KT and sitting in anarchy team speak with Roftie, where you directing him to the DE beacons of KT? Did you also help him avoid those 127K griffins i had as a trap in beacon 545 that night? you remember right

I never once spoke with roftie in TS .. in any TS
As for traps or helping anyone while in KT ... sorry to disappoint you, I didnt
While I was in KT .. I was 100% in KT, till you kicked me that is 

Oct 1, 2017, 18:0210/01/17
04/07/14
I'm going to miss you Dutch.  All in all, you were my favourite troublemaker.  Take care buddy. 
Oct 1, 2017, 18:1910/01/17

Sir Crusher said:

I'm going to miss you Dutch.  All in all, you were my favourite troublemaker.  Take care buddy. 

I am going to miss all of you :)
But hey ... atleast I am going out as number 1 :P

Oct 1, 2017, 20:3510/01/17
05/30/14

Hello DUTCH

Its been a pleasure to have to have been in the same TEAM and speak to you on TS.

Its certainly a SAD day to lose you from the game, I have enjoyed your WIT in this forum

But I thought of this ending for you, especially in the light of what has happened in the game.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aVevvbFNKiY

I wish you the BEST 

DoomieUK

Oct 1, 2017, 22:3010/01/17
04/17/16

Was a pleasure to meet you, to play with you and to talk with you. I feel sad you leave. 

Good luck and keep haveing fun my friend! 

With respect

Octavian.
Oct 2, 2017, 09:1410/02/17
10/31/14

sadly the game will be a much happier place with you gone. 

And that is very sad because these is a war game. 

I don't see SF surviving without you for long. Most hardcore players are leaving sadly. 

Oct 2, 2017, 15:4110/02/17
Yes lots of players are leaving. that is because this is no longer a game of strategy. Plarium has destroyed this game. Now all they want is money and they dont care how they get it. sadly the way the game is now if you dont cheat you cant win.
Oct 2, 2017, 17:2110/02/17
07/25/15
Oracle said:

I don't see SF surviving without you for long. Most hardcore players are leaving sadly. 

Would been fun if they checked their bank statements before they left and made a summary of how much they left at the door before leaving. I bet for quite a few it will be cringe worthy to think about.
Oct 3, 2017, 08:0410/03/17
10/31/14

Gadheras said:

Would been fun if they checked their bank statements before they left and made a summary of how much they left at the door before leaving. I bet for quite a few it will be cringe worthy to think about.

Its all fishy that him and Roftie left just before a 75% revival. 

Losing test meant losing BIG server wars and classic flames. 

I wonder what will losing these two do to the game. I also heard that most players in unforgiven family are leaving. I am also planning on leaving too. 

Oct 3, 2017, 19:1210/03/17

Gadheras said:

Oracle said:

I spend some, but was never a major coiner.
I always said a name counts for more then a huge army, and I dont think I was ever hesitant to play with the troops I had.
As for the number, dont need to check my bankaccount ... I quit smoking 6 years ago and used to play EverQuest and EQ2 for many years.
What I spend on this game per month was a hell of alot less then smoking costs and just a tad more then my sub for EQ/EQ2 was not that I needed anyones permission lol.

Oct 3, 2017, 19:5010/03/17

DoomieUK said:

Hello DUTCH

Its been a pleasure to have to have been in the same TEAM and speak to you on TS.

Its certainly a SAD day to lose you from the game, I have enjoyed your WIT in this forum

But I thought of this ending for you, especially in the light of what has happened in the game.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aVevvbFNKiY

I wish you the BEST 

DoomieUK

How about https://youtu.be/Qpi_xmitBIo :)

Oct 6, 2017, 05:3610/06/17
03/13/15
I saw this late but  Good Byes.. even though you never liked us, it was fun fighting with you.. 
Oct 6, 2017, 16:0610/06/17
Warrior said:

I saw this late but  Good Byes.. even though you never liked us, it was fun fighting with you.. 
Thx, oh btw what league are you from :) ?
Oct 7, 2017, 08:0810/07/17
08/31/15
Marcel Stokvis said:

Warrior said:

Warrior is AOC; I think he's the marshal now.
Oct 7, 2017, 10:3010/07/17
10/31/14

Sort his offense(look at the 500, and 000 zero units) and send it on suicide mission before 75% revival. 

Logs in everyday after he announced his departure

Tries to hijack leardeship processes even though he is leaving. 

Comment on the forums

Doesn't sound like he is leaving to me.

No one can beat Plarium addiction so easily, how many times did roftie leave, only to come back within weeks or so. 

The only way of leaving these game is to destroy your computer and migrate to the Kalahari desert. 

Oct 7, 2017, 19:2310/07/17
12/21/14
Oracle said:

Sort his offense(look at the 500, and 000 zero units) and send it on suicide mission before 75% revival. 

Logs in everyday after he announced his departure

Tries to hijack leardeship processes even though he is leaving. 

Comment on the forums

Doesn't sound like he is leaving to me.

No one can beat Plarium addiction so easily, how many times did roftie leave, only to come back within weeks or so. 

The only way of leaving these game is to destroy your computer and migrate to the Kalahari desert. 

True very true. But I did give up for 8 months ( Plarium and their money grabbing made me leave ) and only reason I came back was someone kept asking me too so I did and I must admit I had the bug again, the addiction and everything that goes with it until last week when Rebels took the game to a whole new low and with Plarium endorsing it has made me think twice about quitting again. Not spent any money since the betrayal and I have no love for the game atm. I may follow DV and destroy my troops myself instead of giving my account to someone to do it for me this time.
Oct 7, 2017, 21:5410/07/17

ThatGuy said:

Marcel Stokvis said:

Warrior said:

Warrior is AOC; I think he's the marshal now.

I have a specal history with AOC lol
As for me leaving, yeah its 100% and no going back :)
I dropped from 130k troops to 20kish I think, I respond to forums cos I like doing so and still log into the game to revive troops lost,
Oh and send them right back to defence :)

Will I ever play this game again?
We all know I left loads of times before, but I wont return this time!