All Categories

The Syndicate

The Syndicate

Search
Moderators for Stormfall: Age of War wanted
Sep 29, 2017, 05:1709/29/17
04/10/17

The Syndicate

My wife and I started a new league over on the 1st server called The Syndicate.

We seek daily players free or coin. No member can rank higher than knight. We don't need officers as my wife and I are daily players and we wish to avoid the jockeying and backstabbing over position. Chat will be free expression within reason and I welcome criticism and open dialog. I'm looking to build a team not a monarchy. As independents and a lone wolf league we are beholden to none.

A bit about me (marshal). Contrary to what my account shows I began playing this game when it first came out on Facebook. I got angry a couple of years ago and quit and I couldn't recover my old account when I decided to play again back in April. My wife, the league Captain Plethora, served as a Captain of another league for 2 years up until recently. Point being we are both experienced players.

For newer players joining us, especially in the early stage,this means a much greater chance of hands on instruction. For seasoned players we offer an open voice in league matters, transparency in league motives and long strategy, a chance to guide others, and a complete lack of officer worship. In fact if you call me Marshall in chat I just might kick you out (jk).

I'm not interested in allying with any other leagues. Peace yes allies no. We will be beholding to none nor are we subject to any unspoken traditional rules. We play by our rules. I believe in peace through fear. Mature players only. Easily triggered players will be dismissed.
Views
Comments
Comments
Sep 29, 2017, 18:5109/29/17
08/30/17

Asatru13 said:

My wife and I started a new league over on the 1st server called The Syndicate.

We seek daily players free or coin. No member can rank higher than knight. We don't need officers as my wife and I are daily players and we wish to avoid the jockeying and backstabbing over position. Chat will be free expression within reason and I welcome criticism and open dialog. I'm looking to build a team not a monarchy. As independents and a lone wolf league we are beholden to none.

A bit about me (marshal). Contrary to what my account shows I began playing this game when it first came out on Facebook. I got angry a couple of years ago and quit and I couldn't recover my old account when I decided to play again back in April. My wife, the league Captain Plethora, served as a Captain of another league for 2 years up until recently. Point being we are both experienced players.

For newer players joining us, especially in the early stage,this means a much greater chance of hands on instruction. For seasoned players we offer an open voice in league matters, transparency in league motives and long strategy, a chance to guide others, and a complete lack of officer worship. In fact if you call me Marshall in chat I just might kick you out (jk).

I'm not interested in allying with any other leagues. Peace yes allies no. We will be beholding to none nor are we subject to any unspoken traditional rules. We play by our rules. I believe in peace through fear. Mature players only. Easily triggered players will be dismissed.

Hi !

Good luck in your new league and hope you'll find all the memebers you need for making great things together!

Best regards!

bogdan
Sep 29, 2017, 20:5709/29/17
04/10/17
Oct 1, 2017, 04:1010/01/17
11/08/14

reading your opinion about fiefs, making me think: how are you suppose to grow, if not putting in heavvy $$$ ?

your league is among the last ones i wish to join.  good luck.
Oct 2, 2017, 09:0510/02/17
10/31/14

It takes time to build a league. You might also want to befriends other small leagues marshals and help each other in recruiting. 

PvP orientated leagues are a way to go. And your method of managing your league is great. 

Good luck mate.

Oct 3, 2017, 07:4910/03/17
07/25/15
Oracle said:

It takes time to build a league. You might also want to befriends other small leagues marshals and help each other in recruiting. 

PvP orientated leagues are a way to go. And your method of managing your league is great. 

Good luck mate.

You mean great in the way he get enemies? In reference to another thread he made about fifes. Such would just create a unwanted backlash on him and his league. Maybe you should put him under your wings and teach him the ways of diplomacy and humility.