EMPERORS LEAGUE WAS HACKER ON 21 SET2017

98 Replies
User
27 September, 2017, 8:44 PM UTC
Oracle said:

zapelo said:

1. I see you have no concept of an initial statement in an investigation and updated one after it. So there is no point  in me debating this with you.

3. I know why. Read point 2 in my previous response to you 

1. Your inability to debate these issue is because you have no argument to back up your ridiculous claim. You make up things and then believe them, and you are latter surprised when someone doesn't believe things you make up. Maybe you should google what is purjury before rattling about and making nonsensical statements.

3. I am afraid that you're wrong. You know sometimes is better, and healthy to ask, rather than make things up.
You are describing yourself in point 1.
UTC +0:00
User
28 September, 2017, 4:13 PM UTC

Gadheras said:

Tychi said:

There are 2 sides here. 1 bunch on the hacking side, 1 bunch on the account sharing side.

The hacking side is calling for the head of the perpetrator and the other calling the account holder stupid for sharing logins. Now for me both sides seem to miss each others points. Now it seems like Plarium have made their decision regarding the account so for all the people on the 'hacking' side need to like it or lump it that is that (unless new evidence comes to light). I don't like that decision anymore than any of you do.

Now for all you people on the 'Sharing' side should now be doing all you can to find the culprit and get him/her off the game. The worst thing about this is all you 'Sharing' side just wanna kick Frenzie when she’s down when all she done was be naive and stupid. The culprit who did something 10000 times worst is an absolute scumbag who deserves nothing more that to get run over by a bus and bleed out a slow painful death but you all wanna turn a blind eye to it because it took down EMPS. For the people who think like this you are all sad individuals.

So how about all who don't think like that try and find the guilty little scumbag and get them off this game!!!

I'm on no ones side, other than what is the truth, or at least what is most plausible. If it happens to Jesus, Satan, or Saint Nick, I don't really care. If it was an "hack" then, prove it was an hack and explain how it made done (and please TECHNICAL). If it was account sharing, then the culprint would been among the people who had access to the account, recently or in the past and tbh, then it would be up to the account holder to weed out who the culprint is, not the rest of the community. 

Wish uppon someone death in real life because of what they did in a game, seems quite radical too. What should the punishment be for some high level dude harrass some low level over and over be? Cut of a finger?

Don't think anyone want to turn a blind eye to anything. Anyone with a history of account share would probably start grow eyes in the back of their heads. There is those that dislike you that will gloat, ther is friends that will be uppset and pissed, and there is a lot that just feel indiffrent over the whole thing. Eventualy the actual truth will come out one way or the other, things like this usually does. 

. Now it makes no difference now about the reality of the hack or sharing as Plarium have concluded their results. You are on the 'Sharing' side whether you see that or not with the explanation above what i think that is.

As for wishing someone is death in real life because of a game maybe radical, maybe extreme and when put in your context it does sounds exactly that. Now the issue is this isn't just any game. This isn't someone logging onto your FIFA game and deleting your hard earned players in career mode, this is a game and an account that had had thousands of dollars spent on it so this is more like robbing someone imo and in cases like this the world would be a better place without people like that in it. Your analysis of using bullying within the game and having a finger cut off is extreme. Now if that bullying was in real life I have seen what that shit does and believe me having a finger cut off the bully might not seem a bad idea. Before you state again this is a game, that boundary was crossed when the culprit enter the account holders account without their knowledge. Anyway we could go round in circles with this lol.

As for its not down to the community to weed out the culprit I disagree to a certain extent. It's not their fault so why should they?. Well anyone with morals should wanna help catch the scumbag. Plarium are not interested. Why are they not?. My guess is money. I wouldn't be surprised if they know who but because they spend more they don't care. Now I bet if Plarium put up a 5 billion Offence reward you would have all the people singing from the rafters on who it was lol. The community could solve this within an hour if it wanted to but like I said all the people who know wanted this and are laughing over all these posts and back to my original comment. They are all sad individuals.

User
28 September, 2017, 4:24 PM UTC

Zapelo, Oracle 

please get a room lol
User
28 September, 2017, 4:39 PM UTC

Tychi said:

Zapelo, Oracle 

please get a room lol

WHAT

I will never get a room with another man, let alone one with a beard.
Drop dead
UTC +2:00
User
28 September, 2017, 5:27 PM UTC

Oracle said:

Tychi said:

Zapelo, Oracle 

please get a room lol

WHAT

http://i.imgur.com/V1KQAvi.gif

User
28 September, 2017, 6:54 PM UTC
Gadheras said:

Oracle said:

Tychi said:

Zapelo, Oracle 

please get a room lol

WHAT

WOW Gad, if you could find Zap and Oracle in a video that fast I'm sure you could find the Hacker lol
User
28 September, 2017, 6:59 PM UTC
Tychi said:

Gadheras said:

Oracle said:

Tychi said:

Zapelo, Oracle 

please get a room lol

WHAT

WOW Gad, if you could find Zap and Oracle in a video that fast I'm sure you could find the Hacker lol
Well things need to lighten up a bit,,,
User
29 September, 2017, 12:55 PM UTC
Gadheras said:

Tychi said:

Gadheras said:

Oracle said:

Tychi said:

Zapelo, Oracle 

please get a room lol

WHAT

Well things need to lighten up a bit,,,
Nice one lol
User
29 September, 2017, 2:32 PM UTC

ok the main question here is one

we know that plarium won't give back to emps what illegally was stolen.

what will do to the guy or guys that does that???

we all know how did it an ofcourse plarium knows ,if you want to make him a winner just tell as so took our mesourments

UTC +7:00
User
29 September, 2017, 2:45 PM UTC
Keraunos said:

ok the main question here is one

we know that plarium won't give back to emps what illegally was stolen.

what will do to the guy or guys that does that???

we all know how did it an ofcourse plarium knows ,if you want to make him a winner just tell as so took our mesourments

So who did it? Its not the buttler because he lies dead in the study... CLUDO... If you ever going to point a finger at someone and blame someone, you better have proof to back it up. 
User
29 September, 2017, 2:54 PM UTC

from the number of your posts i wont answer to you my friend 

seems you got opinion for everything
UTC +7:00
User
4 October, 2017, 9:40 PM UTC
Hello, Too much fun after play it.
[url=https://www.quickbookscustomerservicephonenumber.com/] Mason Brownp[/url]
User
8 January, 2018, 10:25 PM UTC

For QuickBooks errors, Contact QuickBooks supportat +1-8004778031 for instant and reliable expert’s support for your QuickBooks errors.

User
12 January, 2018, 12:03 PM UTC

What makes me happy is playing this kind of games. 

Great financial help for people of Canada. http://www.paydaycity.ca

UTC +5:00
User
15 January, 2018, 1:27 PM UTC

No beared, cute face just to attract.

Important notice for citizen of the USA, if you need financial support go to http://www.simplyquickpaydayloans.com

User
30 March, 2018, 5:25 PM UTC

QuickBooks accounting software To ensure that you can easily manage your financial transactions when you take our help. If you any help in using QuickBooks just Subscribe QuickBooks Support 

User
5 April, 2018, 11:37 AM UTC

I thought this forum is moderated. 

Maybe I should post a link with malwares and Trojans too. 

Drop dead
User
5 April, 2018, 11:46 AM UTC

Who did the actual hack doesn't matter anymore. The BIGGEST culprit in this whole affair is the person who influenced the social engineering and benefited from this whole affair.

Drop dead
User
5 April, 2018, 12:24 PM UTC

Oracle said:

Who did the actual hack doesn't matter anymore. The BIGGEST culprit in this whole affair is the person who influenced the social engineering and benefited from this whole affair.

Its kinda funny when its malicious bots that keep beating a dead thread :p

3114002 users registered; 66365 topics; 348531 post; our newest member:Marshall Lord