EMPERORS LEAGUE WAS HACKER ON 21 SET2017

94 Replies
Trentos
User
23 September, 2017, 12:49 PM UTC

djmoody said:

I haven't offered any opinions on the softening blows. 

So again the level of debate to simply put words into my mouth is disappointing low. 

level (not fully). That won't be consistent with the Bog the Dog incident. And it won't be consistent with the treatment a normal player submitting a ticket would get. The game is hopelessly unbalanced as it is, to add to that coiners get preferential treatment in all areas regardless of their actions is a death knell for the game

So when Plarium finally comp this account (and they will) we will be in a situation where the rules of the game aren't worth the paper they are written on.

You haven't offered an opinion. That is exactly what I am saying DJ. But you have written several essays already (even starting a new thread) expressing your views that everything was above board. But nothing yet that even goes close to addressing the full implications of the event. Do you see why I'm questioning your efforts to try and excuse the perpetrators? Really, I'm not trying to bust your balls. But somebody needs to raise the obvious. 

UTC +11:00
djmoody
User
23 September, 2017, 1:04 PM UTC

I just gave you my opinion.

The discussion on alts is dead. We all know quite clearly that Plarium aren't going to do anything about them, been done to death in the forums. Every  league across the map is using them given the wild west created by Plarium. To demand action on alts now would mean pretty much closing the game down.So what is your point exactly?

Anyway what kind of argument is it that someone's view on alts discredits their view on account shaing. They are two completely different topics. I don't think Trump is fit to be president of the US. Does that also invalidate my views on account sharing?

Any chance of actually debating the topic? Or do you simply have little to no rational argument or debate to put forward?

Everyone has a right to an opinion. No one has a right to their opinion being respected by other if it can't be backed up with rational and logic explanation
UTC +0:00
Trentos
User
23 September, 2017, 2:20 PM UTC

I will debate the issue DJ. I'm not the one trying to use Donald Trump, and even some past player called Shin in your debate. You have never answered my question of why you have launched a campaign seemingly to excuse what was done. Just your usual talking over people like the server (and your league mates) have become accustomed to. 

We've all heard your opinions on how the game is dead etc. Personally very boring content, and probably why few people apart from yourself even visit the forums. But when it comes to the 'almighty' DJMoody on a serious issue, you would rather play devils advocate rather than address the facts.

You have stated that you enjoy being a shitstirrer in the forums. So maybe you should just keep your nose out of things that are serious? Or are you so heavily involved that you need to start multiple threads excusing the perpetrators?

Jezebel
User
23 September, 2017, 3:21 PM UTC
Trentos said:

I will debate the issue DJ. I'm not the one trying to use Donald Trump, and even some past player called Shin in your debate. You have never answered my question of why you have launched a campaign seemingly to excuse what was done. Just your usual talking over people like the server (and your league mates) have become accustomed to. 

We've all heard your opinions on how the game is dead etc. Personally very boring content, and probably why few people apart from yourself even visit the forums. But when it comes to the 'almighty' DJMoody on a serious issue, you would rather play devils advocate rather than address the facts.

You have stated that you enjoy being a shitstirrer in the forums. So maybe you should just keep your nose out of things that are serious? Or are you so heavily involved that you need to start multiple threads excusing the perpetrators?

So the use of alts in your league is allowable then?  The ones that someone has actually paid money to obtain after players quit the game?  The ones that have main castles in other leagues?  Careful where you tread Trentos ....
Trentos
User
23 September, 2017, 3:36 PM UTC

Is that your comeback Jezebel? Clutching for straws aren't you? I think once again that you are getting your leagues mixed up. Not the first time of course.

As a marshals that sent one of the most widely known alt accounts on suicide missions, you should probably be keeping your mouth shut. 

No more excuses etc, why don't you own up to the damage you helped do to others accounts? You sound silly trying to justify yourself

trevor
User
23 September, 2017, 3:42 PM UTC

please lets stop the he said or she said ??????

this is a game and nothing more  its not life ,

but what is bad is that a person would do what thay did  or person ???

we dont know what happened lets let plarium tell us after all its there game ???

and if its found out that  there server was hacked we need to know thay have fixed any flaws in the system 
DeWane
User
23 September, 2017, 4:08 PM UTC
I give point that account sharing could lead  to consequences. But to say its cheating or a tactical advantage I don't see it You can only play with what is there as if the one was playing their selves. If you take an active player and they don't want to lose their log on status or go long ago due to vacation or  emergency what harm can there be for someone close in their league to log on for them and keep it active. I would do it for any of you. Point being I am honest and would not do harm or jeopardize any ones account and I expect nothing less but the same in kind. As I have said my enemies are not my enemy they are my opponents and every battle I lose or win helps me develop my tactical skills. I am not making a comment on any ones game playing that is their own but we all must have a line in which we must not cross this person crossed that line and it deters from the game.
UTC +5:00
djmoody
User
23 September, 2017, 4:59 PM UTC

Trentos said:

You have never answered my question of why you have launched a campaign seemingly to excuse what was done. 

Well that isn't a question you asked to date but now you have asked that question. Easy answer.

I didn't start a campaign. Emps players did that. I came on the forums saw a load of posts I didn't see as balanced or particularly truthful and I posted the counter balance. I didn't start threads (other than one I didn't want to be about Emps anyway but you took it there), I responded to other people's posts and addressed the issues they raised, the holes in their arguments.

Had there not been any posts about the issue I wouldn't have posted about it.

Had the posts put forward a more balanced and truthful account of events than "OMG - Major Hack!!!", then I wouldn't have felt the compelled to post other perspectives in them.

The responses you guys got were completely of your own making. It's not an anti-Emps thing. Hell the post I actually originated is basically saying they will have to compensate - it's making an Emps case for you.

Funnily the more personal insults and slander thrown my way don't motivate me to stop posting - quite the opposite. 

I know this might sound counter intuitive but actually if someone wrote, "You have some good points there DJ - thanks for your input"... what come back would I have to that. I would say my piece and leave. 

What actually happens is my responses elicit some further incredibly weakly constructed argument, or mainly personal insults - that almost goad me into responding. So just saying, trolling the people with valid opposing points of view, constructed from rational and logical arguement, actually isn't a very good strategy to control the forums to your point of view and win the campaign for compensation (which you are going to get anyway cause this is Plarium where only money talks).

Everyone has a right to an opinion. No one has a right to their opinion being respected by other if it can't be backed up with rational and logic explanation
Trentos
User
23 September, 2017, 5:20 PM UTC

Didn't start threads? Don't try to fool the reader that is picking up on the last post in the thread. A very poor attempt indeed.

What if there was a subsequent attack? While you are making excuses for the original one? How would you explain that away? 

You seem to miss the whole point. People see your point of view as degenerate. Sorry to tell you this DJMoody but your opinions on this matter are base at least. 

Arutha
User
23 September, 2017, 5:27 PM UTC
My friends and fellow gamers, I see this forum is traveling several avenues and bit of name calling most of this is mute. First I assume we are all adults here and 2nd we are gamers I think there is an unspoken code of ethics we all stand upon. No matter where this extends to there is but one issue are we condemning and condoning the act of one person taking control of another gamers castle locking them out, destroying their forces, booting their members from the league and causing the downgrading of their fortress. Think upon this what if it happened to you and your league. I am no coiner I have seen the time and to some the cost to achieve goals and to condone any of these actions is contemptuous and appalling. I am a Knight of the Old Code and to not have your word as bond is not to have Honor and laugh as you may but this holds to Real Life too.
UTC +5:00
DoomieUK
User
23 September, 2017, 7:36 PM UTC

Hello All.

FRENZIE I am sorry to hear what has happened and to all the EMPERORS players I support your fight for PLARIUM to make the right decision.

Happy Gaming

DoomieUK

Tichapaty
User
24 September, 2017, 12:30 AM UTC

When I put this post was not to accuse each other, but  to have honor and not to attack a league that is in trouble and had there Marshal  account hacker and result on what we have all seen. Now that there are leagues that take advantage of this event to take  benefit I think a complete lack of hope of game .. very low and without qualification ... and for me there are no possible excuses.

Yes Plarium already checked that the account was hacker and are investigating.

Now people are confused ... any of us can go through the same, and that does not mean that we are giving information of our acc to another's ... do not mix things up ... we  sould  give Emperors time to solve the problems they had ... instead of taking advantage ... as some have done this is a game ...  a game, but try to play with honor ... 

Zwelgje
User
24 September, 2017, 5:44 AM UTC

Tichapaty said:

When I put this post was not to accuse each other, but  to have honor and not to attack a league that is in trouble and had there Marshal  account hacker and result on what we have all seen. Now that there are leagues that take advantage of this event to take  benefit I think a complete lack of hope of game .. very low and without qualification ... and for me there are no possible excuses.

Yes Plarium already checked that the account was hacker and are investigating.

Now people are confused ... any of us can go through the same, and that does not mean that we are giving information of our acc to another's ... do not mix things up ... we  sould  give Emperors time to solve the problems they had ... instead of taking advantage ... as some have done this is a game ...  a game, but try to play with honor ... 

Well said. to bad many league's leak the honor we get hits on or fortress all the time.....

Ofcouse the league's who claims to be innocent are doing that.
UTC +2:00
Red
User
24 September, 2017, 8:44 AM UTC

djmoody said:

The discussion on alts is dead. We all know quite clearly that Plarium aren't going to do anything about them, been done to death in the forums. Every  league across the map is using them given the wild west created by Plarium. To demand action on alts now would mean pretty much closing the game down.So what is your point exactly?

Anyway what kind of argument is it that someone's view on alts discredits their view on account shaing. They are two completely different topics. I don't think Trump is fit to be president of the US. Does that also invalidate my views on account sharing?

Any chance of actually debating the topic? Or do you simply have little to no rational argument or debate to put forward?

You want to discuss, so lets discuss. Very few facts have been released. Plarium is supposedly going to announce their verdict on Monday, so we'll see what further is revealed then. What little has been released is the account was hacked.

Is account sharing stupid? Yes. However, if the account was hacked, as Plarium said, account sharing is not what happened here. It is obvious that your personal opinion is that, in spite of Plarium's statement, this is a result of account sharing.

I think we can all agree that this situation would be rotten no matter who it happened to. I'm certain some rival leagues and players are indeed cackling with glee at her misfortune and perhaps they even feel the need to justify their happiness by saying it was all her fault. To accuse everyone who is happy about this of being complicit in the crime is uncalled for. One can be happy about another's misfortune without being in any way involved in that person's misfortune.

Based on the hijacker's actions, this was likely a planned attack that more than one player knew about. They crossed the line from meta game to crime. It is my opinion that these criminals should be tracked down and punished, not just by Plarium, but by the law.  

For any who were complicit in this act or who knew about this plot and chose not to act, you should keep in mind that a lot can change in the game.  The criminals who did this might be on your side today, but who knows what side they'll be on in the future?  

Tychi
User
24 September, 2017, 9:55 AM UTC

Red said:

djmoody said:

You want to discuss, so lets discuss. Very few facts have been released. Plarium is supposedly going to announce their verdict on Monday, so we'll see what further is revealed then. What little has been released is the account was hacked.

Is account sharing stupid? Yes. However, if the account was hacked, as Plarium said, account sharing is not what happened here. It is obvious that your personal opinion is that, in spite of Plarium's statement, this is a result of account sharing.

I think we can all agree that this situation would be rotten no matter who it happened to. I'm certain some rival leagues and players are indeed cackling with glee at her misfortune and perhaps they even feel the need to justify their happiness by saying it was all her fault. To accuse everyone who is happy about this of being complicit in the crime is uncalled for. One can be happy about another's misfortune without being in any way involved in that person's misfortune.

Based on the hijacker's actions, this was likely a planned attack that more than one player knew about. They crossed the line from meta game to crime. It is my opinion that these criminals should be tracked down and punished, not just by Plarium, but by the law.  

For any who were complicit in this act or who knew about this plot and chose not to act, you should keep in mind that a lot can change in the game.  The criminals who did this might be on your side today, but who knows what side they'll be on in the future?  

I have enjoy reading your last few posts Red, very intelligent.

You cant blame DJ for pushing the 'Account Sharing' side of the coin as this is highly likely what has happened. That being said you have stated, Plarium have said that this was not the case and the account was hacked. As I have not seen an official statement from Plarium I will assume that has been done behind closed doors with Frenzie/Emps and I will take your word for it that this is true.

The question now is  'What do Plarium do?'.

Now if it was Plaruin who were hacked then they have really no choice but to do a full Roll Back imo

Now if it was Frenzie's computer that was hacked then Plarium don't have any obligations to do anything and as harsh as that will be then so be it.

If it is the latter then I would be happy for Plaruim to reinstate the account in full with a statement going out to every player stating that this is a one off compensation and it will not be done again so please double check all your computer security.

I know there will be players on both sides arguing that Frenzie should get nothing back and others saying "What about my troops?". Plarium will not please everybody in this case no matter what they do. Even with a full Roll Back there will be another group of players who potentially lose out.

Once that side of the situation is sorted then for me the more important part is finding the person/s who were involved. I'm not sure what Plarium can do (not my area of expertise).  If I was doing the investigation I would start at the point that there was more than 1 person involved. For all the players involved in the initial attack on Emps Fortress between the moment the War request was accepted and the 1st downgrade I would assume at 1 of them players knew the 'Hacker' of had contact with then beforehand and knew what was happening. With this I would ban all them accounts until they prove otherwise. This step alone wound deter any future attempts of this kind.
Jezebel
User
24 September, 2017, 10:44 AM UTC

Trentos said:

Is that your comeback Jezebel? Clutching for straws aren't you? I think once again that you are getting your leagues mixed up. Not the first time of course.

As a marshals that sent one of the most widely known alt accounts on suicide missions, you should probably be keeping your mouth shut. 

No more excuses etc, why don't you own up to the damage you helped do to others accounts? You sound silly trying to justify yourself

I beg to differ and so would all  the leagues that Emps hammer has hit in the past few months using at least two accounts of players who have left the game

You can't break the rules then cry foul when it comes back to bite you
djmoody
User
24 September, 2017, 12:26 PM UTC

With regards to roll-back (and this isn't an argument against it, just an observation).

They won't do one because of the monumental amount of work that will be involved and the sheer number of customer's it will impact and upset (bear in mind it's now been days since it happened).

Very few roll backs occur. It has to be a really big all server all player affecting bug/glitch/exploit for them to take that drastic measure.

You don't turn a problem that involves a small amount of players into one that affects everyone negatively. Much simpler to compensate the people involved if you believe that is appropriate. 

As to this:

You cant blame DJ for pushing the 'Account Sharing' side of the coin as this is highly likely what has happened

I know beyond all reasonable doubt what happened. I wouldn't put my credibility on the line for a blind hunch.
Marcel Stokvis
User
24 September, 2017, 1:52 PM UTC

Oracle said:

vakonziko said:

Because that Djmoody is low life jealous scumbag. He will never afford what emps had nor emps enemys, so they choose to hack account and destroy their game in cowardly ways. You should ignore them lol.

You shouldn't make baseless fallacious comments like that. I hate DJ too, and he hate me too. But making such comments it not cool man. 

Take time to reflect on your actions. All harsh words are Himsha, and Himsha against a man who is innocent is Wanton Himsha. and that is very bad. not for you. But for everyone. 

These is another one of your friend?

This is killing me, what league is apex in again ..... 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Dutch Viking // Sa souvraya niende misain ye
Tychi
User
24 September, 2017, 4:04 PM UTC

djmoody said:

With regards to roll-back (and this isn't an argument against it, just an observation).

They won't do one because of the monumental amount of work that will be involved and the sheer number of customer's it will impact and upset (bear in mind it's now been days since it happened).

Very few roll backs occur. It has to be a really big all server all player affecting bug/glitch/exploit for them to take that drastic measure.

You don't turn a problem that involves a small amount of players into one that affects everyone negatively. Much simpler to compensate the people involved if you believe that is appropriate. 

As to this:

You cant blame DJ for pushing the 'Account Sharing' side of the coin as this is highly likely what has happened

I know beyond all reasonable doubt what happened. I wouldn't put my credibility on the line for a blind hunch.

I do tend to agree with the account sharing side of the coin but there is 1 thing that keeps bugging me. We all know that account was shared on numerous occasions to different players. All the evidence out there that I have been shown or told about is old and I have spoken to frenzie recently about the subject and she told me she had changed her PW and no1 anymore had access to the account. If Frenzie did not change her PW or shared it again after she told me no1 had it then I have no knowledge of that so I can only go on the most recent evidence and that is no1 had access which comes back to me giving Red the benefit of doubt about it being a serious hack.

Now DJ I could read this I know beyond all reasonable doubt what happened. I wouldn't put my credibility on the line for a blind hunch.  differently and say that you even know the culprit guilty of this despicable act.

So do you?

IronApex Turok
User
24 September, 2017, 5:11 PM UTC
Marcel Stokvis said:

Oracle said:

vakonziko said:

Because that Djmoody is low life jealous scumbag. He will never afford what emps had nor emps enemys, so they choose to hack account and destroy their game in cowardly ways. You should ignore them lol.

You shouldn't make baseless fallacious comments like that. I hate DJ too, and he hate me too. But making such comments it not cool man. 

Take time to reflect on your actions. All harsh words are Himsha, and Himsha against a man who is innocent is Wanton Himsha. and that is very bad. not for you. But for everyone. 

These is another one of your friend?

This is killing me, what league is apex in again ..... 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

lol, just having a bit of a laugh on world chat.  i felt left out when i found i was the only person in the game who hasnt had  frenzies password at some point. 
1817826 users registered; 52821 topic; 296448 posts; our newest member:Выживший 95