12/18/14
I_Claudio1 said:

Roftie said:

I_Claudio1 said:

Jezebel said:

I_Claudio1 said:

Oracle said:

IronApex Turok said:

yeah....i thought we discussed this earlier.... defending is old school. its too imbalanced, youd have to have 5 billion defence to be effective. 

Conclusion

FB's are not cowardly, they are manly actions.

It's lady like to march into a battle you can't win, better burn the army to the ground than hit a level 10 walled castle. 
If you play a war game with the sole intention of cowering behind your walls and throwing firecrackers to gain your pvp, your game play is pointless.  But since it is allowed, then justify your lack of spine anyway you want.  You only become insufferable when you want to act like your place is not at the kiddie table, but with the adults.  Stay at the kiddie table, then everyone knows who everyone is.  Adults will interact with adults, and the kiddies with kiddies.

so what exactly are you upset about?  I know for a fact that Emps have been hammering Crom with fireballs long before the recent beacon action

are you upset because one of your members is losing all the alt defense she has in her castle to fireballs?

Crom got his offense slaughtered in a stand up fight.  He thought he was just going to clean up some remaining offense that was foolishly left out, but instead ran into an immovable wall of defense.  I'm sure the look on his face as he read the battle report was priceless.

Who said I am upset about anything.  Maybe I'm just trying to goad some fool AOC player into the same mistake Crom made.  Who the hell are you anyway?  Besides the AOC wetnurse. 

So you are trying to goad a foolish player into hitting a wall of def yet you complain about AOC hiding behind walls.

This is getting confusing......

Here's an update for you Roftie,

An amusing one.  Those three beacons you were mentioning.....well you won't find any AOC league members in them now.  In fact, you won't find any beacons that belong to AOC.  Hilarious.  Just too delicious. 
I don't see any AOC in the PVP or weekly defense rankings so I am guessing they didn't lose much .... 
Aug 21, 2017, 07:3108/21/17
10/29/15

Jezebel said:

I_Claudio1 said:

Roftie said:

I_Claudio1 said:

Jezebel said:

I_Claudio1 said:

Oracle said:

IronApex Turok said:

yeah....i thought we discussed this earlier.... defending is old school. its too imbalanced, youd have to have 5 billion defence to be effective. 

Conclusion

It's lady like to march into a battle you can't win, better burn the army to the ground than hit a level 10 walled castle. 
If you play a war game with the sole intention of cowering behind your walls and throwing firecrackers to gain your pvp, your game play is pointless.  But since it is allowed, then justify your lack of spine anyway you want.  You only become insufferable when you want to act like your place is not at the kiddie table, but with the adults.  Stay at the kiddie table, then everyone knows who everyone is.  Adults will interact with adults, and the kiddies with kiddies.

so what exactly are you upset about?  I know for a fact that Emps have been hammering Crom with fireballs long before the recent beacon action

are you upset because one of your members is losing all the alt defense she has in her castle to fireballs?

Crom got his offense slaughtered in a stand up fight.  He thought he was just going to clean up some remaining offense that was foolishly left out, but instead ran into an immovable wall of defense.  I'm sure the look on his face as he read the battle report was priceless.

Who said I am upset about anything.  Maybe I'm just trying to goad some fool AOC player into the same mistake Crom made.  Who the hell are you anyway?  Besides the AOC wetnurse. 

So you are trying to goad a foolish player into hitting a wall of def yet you complain about AOC hiding behind walls.

An amusing one.  Those three beacons you were mentioning.....well you won't find any AOC league members in them now.  In fact, you won't find any beacons that belong to AOC.  Hilarious.  Just too delicious. 
I don't see any AOC in the PVP or weekly defense rankings so I am guessing they didn't lose much .... 

LOL.  Taken as a qualitative statement, you are entirely correct.  Any loss by AOC isn't much, since there isn't any value there to begin with.

Thank you for the opportunity to deliver a brilliant riposte.
Aug 21, 2017, 09:0208/21/17
07/30/14

I_Claudio1 said:

Jezebel said:

I_Claudio1 said:

Roftie said:

I_Claudio1 said:

Jezebel said:

I_Claudio1 said:

Oracle said:

IronApex Turok said:

Conclusion

LOL.  Taken as a qualitative statement, you are entirely correct.  Any loss by AOC isn't much, since there isn't any value there to begin with.

Thank you for the opportunity to deliver a brilliant riposte.

So you are taking credit for something that didnt have "any value there to begin with"

Talking in circles here man. 

But sure great riposte.

Aug 21, 2017, 20:4208/21/17
11/06/15

Ummm, looks to me as though you are trying to put words in his mouth.  No where in his post does he take credit for AOC losing their beacons.  In fact, looks to me as though he was merely informing you of current events, as you seemed to be woefully behind the current timeline.

But you and I do agree that was an excellent parry followed by a quick thrust.