Shadow's Edge fights back

Search
Moderators for Stormfall: Age of War wanted
Comments
Aug 9, 2017, 00:2508/09/17
07/22/15

Jezebel said:

I am currently ranked 53 and at the time of the beacon hits ranked 68

seriosly? i thought the hits was for your virtuesme not to achive ranks but bring it baby one we are top thetres just one way we can go . thats way its down hope you never achive it cos you have me on you back now baby. hit me fight me and will ever love you:)
Aug 9, 2017, 00:3308/09/17
07/22/15
Tychi said:

Badone?  So why you called that?.... Badone at what?,, English, Portuguese, Maths, Science or just plain common sense? In fact all of them probably so you would be better calling yourself Stupid maybe?  
wow you are triplets for sure. you have some spys but im near to caugh you and btw go dish a fish:) and other way dont talke to me man if you have a sence of humanity please coa im bringing you down if you will
Aug 9, 2017, 02:5708/09/17
12/18/14

Badone your responses make no sense - it's possible that english is not your first language but my responses made sense maybe you need to have someone translate them for you.

I will not waste my time to quote everything individually to respond but please READ my responses and don't try to twist them to your own interpretation.

Aug 9, 2017, 17:3008/09/17
12/18/14
djmoody said:

Slightly outside the direction the thread has been going but ......

Quite interesting direction for the server. 

There are quite powerful elements of former major leagues who have the knowledge and experience to put dents into the major beacon holding leagues.

To date it has generally been major leagues and small leagues. Small leagues trying to become big. Big leagues jostling amoung themselves and the odd epic server wide wars from time to time.

Now there are many entities with no beacon holding ambition but the knowledge and experience to be major influences on the server.

Jezebel/Shadows edge has force to be reckoned with. The remnants of Anarchy still have the troops to pack a punch. Die Blutige throwing some weight around and reminding us they are still around. Probably more I haven't mentioned.

The simple big league small league era a thing of the past? New dynamic for the server?

I have to agree with you DJ - I don't care about rank at this point in the game and the size of my league has never mattered but I waited in the wings for a while.  I actually kind of like this new direction it's been pretty tame for a long time.  Thanks for the compliment it means a lot coming from you as I learned a lot while in Destiny and working with KOK in the past :)
Aug 16, 2017, 23:3808/16/17
Aug 16, 2017, 23:39(edited)
01/12/16

Im so glad i only check forums every couple of months... just to see how the drama plays out.

1) I called the truce after so many PM's about Dominus picking on your "small" league.  Silly me for feeling bad.

2) I broke that truce yes, after you basically made threats and wouldnt stop the PM's.

3) i still have archers in many of the players in Dominus.  You have lost quite a bit yourself Jezebel.

4) hmm... lost interest so scratch this one im done.

Aug 17, 2017, 01:5508/17/17
Talon said:

Im so glad i only check forums every couple of months... just to see how the drama plays out.

1) I called the truce after so many PM's about Dominus picking on your "small" league.  Silly me for feeling bad.

2) I broke that truce yes, after you basically made threats and wouldnt stop the PM's.

3) i still have archers in many of the players in Dominus.  You have lost quite a bit yourself Jezebel.

Talon the oath breaker speaks up.  Good to know he can't be trusted when he gives his word.
Aug 17, 2017, 02:2608/17/17
Aug 17, 2017, 02:28(edited)
12/18/14

Talon said:

1) what pm's? I never pm'd you until you sent units at our beacon and fort then I asked if you wanted to take it there .... you thought I was not capable of hitting your beacons for some reason .... then you broke the truce

2) wouldn't stop the pm's? I only responded to your replies

3) so how many castles have I hit with my troops? the answer is 2 - I don't hit castles that are well fortified unless its with fireballs so again you are wrong about my "losses" - if you refer to Dominus hits on us at most they are getting a few builds and I have killed more in my two castle hits than Dominus killed in ALL of theirs

https://prnt.sc/g9fz07

https://prnt.sc/g9fzo7

https://prnt.sc/g9g02q

you can clearly tell by the loss/survivor ratio my losses were minimal on that one the other i already deleted the report because who cares? you apparently

4) if you have lost interest then I suppose you should not have posted trying to redeem yourself

I also find it funny that Emps had to come running to Dominus' aid who was at the time #1 and is still in the top 5 but yet Emps seems to have to fight for them ..... why not let Dominus fight their own fight - its gotten so bad they had to recruit Ratcoms to merge with them

Aug 17, 2017, 03:4508/17/17
01/12/16

Redeem myself, i think not... i don't live in the past unlike you (Bilskiner..shhh).  You seem to need to prove yourself with your screenshots, but you hitting level 70 players playing one year says it all :) Oh wait they have no walls so yeah its just like you.

Aren't you trying to merge to KT? So what exactly is the problem with Ratcoms merge with Dominus.  Smart move if you ask me. Oh wait they have walls... i see now.

Well i see you are busy picking on Unforgiven Gods.... but you don't hit smaller leagues right? 

You claim you single handedly took those beacons from dominus... could you have done that without borrowing "Ace" aka test?

Ill be waiting for the fireballs ;)

Aug 17, 2017, 03:4708/17/17
01/12/16
avery said:

Talon said:

Talon the oath breaker speaks up.  Good to know he can't be trusted when he gives his word.
Alt much?
Aug 17, 2017, 04:0808/17/17
12/18/14
Talon said:

avery said:

Talon said:

Alt much?
lol hey pot the kettle is calling!!! Avery is a Desiny player I guess I still have some friends there ....
Aug 17, 2017, 04:2008/17/17
Aug 17, 2017, 04:29(edited)
12/18/14

Talon said:

Redeem myself, i think not... i don't live in the past unlike you (Bilskiner..shhh).  You seem to need to prove yourself with your screenshots, but you hitting level 70 players playing one year says it all :) Oh wait they have no walls so yeah its just like you.

Aren't you trying to merge to KT? So what exactly is the problem with Ratcoms merge with Dominus.  Smart move if you ask me. Oh wait they have walls... i see now.

Well i see you are busy picking on Unforgiven Gods.... but you don't hit smaller leagues right? 

You claim you single handedly took those beacons from dominus... could you have done that without borrowing "Ace" aka test?

Ill be waiting for the fireballs ;)

what about BILSK you know nothing about it if you want the truth ask me

I don't need to prove anything but you said i had lots of losses and I showed I didn't - yup level 70 just like the higher level Dominus players hitting my lower level players and Emps hitting my level 50 & 60 players 

Merge with KT why would I do that? They have their own agenda I have mine - I don't need to hide behind anyone's skirts

I needed a beacon to complete my fortress upgrade since Unforgiven Kings took mine I found an Unforgiven beacon to take to accomplish what I needed to do - btw Unforgiven Gods has more members than I do so what constitutes a small league?  http://prntscr.com/g9gwbb

I didn't claim to single handedly take the beacons there were 3 of us in on the hits although the second round were all single castle hits on 11 of the 12 beacons we took that time - check the reports I was more than happy to share the pvp

I have no reason to fireball you ..... yet :)

btw it's been quiet this week between my league and Dominus so I don't see why you would want to come in here and stir things up again, why don't you focus on your fight with AOC since you are no longer in Dominus

Aug 17, 2017, 04:4508/17/17
01/12/16

All right, fair enough... two sides to every story.  Past is past, agree to move on?

Aug 17, 2017, 04:5208/17/17
12/18/14

Talon said:

All right, fair enough... two sides to every story.  Past is past, agree to move on?

yup let's move on :)  guess no fireballs for you!!!

Aug 18, 2017, 01:5008/18/17
07/22/15

for me hail this its just me :

a litle league with a litle marshal trying to stick arond.

we still hold our gronds) didnt you like what your tests were about? go for it:)
Aug 18, 2017, 01:5308/18/17
07/22/15
talon we still great ket them come:)
Aug 18, 2017, 01:5708/18/17
07/22/15

avery said:

Talon said:

good to know w t f you all do its fb like a top leAGUE-:)

Aug 18, 2017, 02:0008/18/17
07/22/15
Talon said:

?
Aug 18, 2017, 02:0608/18/17
07/22/15
SHHH:)
Aug 18, 2017, 02:1108/18/17
07/22/15

Jezebel said:

Talon said:

1) what pm's? I never pm'd you until you sent units at our beacon and fort then I asked if you wanted to take it there .... you thought I was not capable of hitting your beacons for some reason .... then you broke the truce

2) wouldn't stop the pm's? I only responded to your replies

3) so how many castles have I hit with my troops? the answer is 2 - I don't hit castles that are well fortified unless its with fireballs so again you are wrong about my "losses" - if you refer to Dominus hits on us at most they are getting a few builds and I have killed more in my two castle hits than Dominus killed in ALL of theirs

https://prnt.sc/g9fz07

https://prnt.sc/g9fzo7

https://prnt.sc/g9g02q

you can clearly tell by the loss/survivor ratio my losses were minimal on that one the other i already deleted the report because who cares? you apparently

4) if you have lost interest then I suppose you should not have posted trying to redeem yourself

I also find it funny that Emps had to come running to Dominus' aid who was at the time #1 and is still in the top 5 but yet Emps seems to have to fight for them ..... why not let Dominus fight their own fight - its gotten so bad they had to recruit Ratcoms to merge with them

HAHAHA WHY DONT YOU SHOW US YOUR LOSES?
Aug 18, 2017, 02:1608/18/17
06/16/15
badone said:

Talon said:

?
That maybe coming to the forums wasn't the best idea lol.