Moderators for Stormfall: Age of War wanted
Comments
Aug 2, 2017, 23:5308/02/17
12/18/14
ACE said:

That is a pretty good insult ;)

lol
Aug 4, 2017, 13:0908/04/17

Is this another attempt to get other leagues involved so you can save your troops by them fighting while you sit and watch, there are rumors being spread which seems to be an attempt to start leagues fighting.

Congrats to you for your great victory which coincided with a massive shake up in leadership of Dominus while claiming it was you who did this, BRAVO

A pretty familiar tactic ACE. Seemed like a case of opportunism to me, but then again this is a war game.

As for ex-Destiny accounts coming out of retirement to fight these great battles, is this something we should expect to see more of?

Aug 4, 2017, 16:1608/04/17

Nice going there Jez, shame Oracle managed to hijack this posts as he does with every posts.
Luckily he managed not to completly ruin this one with his typical 2 year old tantrums.

As for non aggression pact lol ... I dont really need to tell you how I feel about those now do I :P ??

Aug 4, 2017, 17:1108/04/17
12/18/14

Trentos said:

Is this another attempt to get other leagues involved so you can save your troops by them fighting while you sit and watch, there are rumors being spread which seems to be an attempt to start leagues fighting.

Congrats to you for your great victory which coincided with a massive shake up in leadership of Dominus while claiming it was you who did this, BRAVO

A pretty familiar tactic ACE. Seemed like a case of opportunism to me, but then again this is a war game.

As for ex-Destiny accounts coming out of retirement to fight these great battles, is this something we should expect to see more of?

When I see what you have actually done in this game then maybe your opinion will hold some merit for me - until then you are just a troll in my opinion.  Have I asked anyone to fight for me? The answer is NO.  I have told others to fight for themselves rather than tolerate being targeted by the big leagues.

I would have hit Dominus beacons before the "shake up" - fact Dominus hit my league we hit back plain and simple
Aug 5, 2017, 13:5808/05/17

Sorry, I thought you posted in the Leagues forums where others add their opinions to what is posted. I didn't know you were just trying to just pat yourself on the back for avenging some wrong on a league that was in some kind of flux. What would a pleb like me know about the way such a great player like you play the game ;-) I'm sure you 'would of' hit Dominus before this 'shake up' you talk about. In some alternate reality maybe.

Anyways, have fun and keep shaking those pom poms for your old boss cheerleader. 
Aug 5, 2017, 14:5108/05/17
Aug 5, 2017, 14:58(edited)
12/18/14

Trentos said:

Sorry, I thought you posted in the Leagues forums where others add their opinions to what is posted. I didn't know you were just trying to just pat yourself on the back for avenging some wrong on a league that was in some kind of flux. What would a pleb like me know about the way such a great player like you play the game ;-) I'm sure you 'would of' hit Dominus before this 'shake up' you talk about. In some alternate reality maybe.

Anyways, have fun and keep shaking those pom poms for your old boss cheerleader. 

I would have and will again if their attention remains focused on us - we had a truce with them and it was broken and called off by Talon about 30 mins before he left Dominus - the fact that a bunch of players followed him has no relevance on the fact that I had planned to hit them - after they lost beacons it's funny they wanted another truce with us because they "didn't need that kind of attention" but broke it in less than 24 hours

http://prntscr.com/g4pvab  you miss the point of this thread 

Aug 6, 2017, 18:4408/06/17
12/21/14
Trentos said:

Wow I thought Ace was Oracle's twin. Looks like I was wrong you 3 are triplets lol
Aug 8, 2017, 15:1108/08/17
07/22/15

Jezebel said:

I would have hit Dominus beacons before the "shake up" - fact Dominus hit my league we hit back plain and simple

realy?
Aug 8, 2017, 15:1508/08/17
07/22/15

Jezebel said:

After months of being hit by Dominus we recently started fighting back

you seems to be contradicting your self to me!

just to clarify ppl that migh have skiped this lines wrote by jezebel of her state of mind, seems confused to me.

does this mean why they are hiting us now?pehaps take your conclusion!
Aug 8, 2017, 15:4608/08/17
Aug 8, 2017, 15:48(edited)
12/18/14

badone said:

Jezebel said:

After months of being hit by Dominus we recently started fighting back

you seems to be contradicting your self to me!

just to clarify ppl that migh have skiped this lines wrote by jezebel of her state of mind, seems confused to me.

does this mean why they are hiting us now?pehaps take your conclusion!

yes really :)  I told Talon I would and he called the truce which I think was actually broken by you?  I am not exactly sure what YOU mean by this post?

Dominus has hit my league since I re-opened my league in late December and yup you are hitting back but what are you gaining? I hit one castle yesterday and killed more in that one hit than you have on 10 castle hits on my league yesterday.
Aug 8, 2017, 16:1508/08/17
Aug 8, 2017, 16:21(edited)
07/22/15

nonono dont take me wrong thoes words in the quotes was yours not mines, ok? if you would had hit us when you was hited for months why didnt you did so?did the atacks on you stop?what hapaned?

like you said on the truce we called that was broken in 24 hours. wasnt it your ppl aranging it?

and no it wasnt me breaking the truce that talon aranged with you , that i am sure, im going folow your lines again. are you acusing me of anything?

and on you killing more units in 1 raid than we did in 10. does that make you fell good? are you forfilled with achivements? glad we could help jezebel, we still here and will be for much longer just go* give you satisfaction:)

*edit--> to
Aug 8, 2017, 16:2308/08/17
Aug 8, 2017, 16:25(edited)
12/18/14

badone said:

nonono dont take me wrong thoes words in the quotes was yours not mines, ok? if you would had hit us when you was hited for months why didnt you did so?did the atacks on you stop?what hapaned?

like you said on the truce we called that was broken in 24 hours. wasnt it your ppl aranging it?

and no it wasnt me breaking the truce that talon aranged with you , that i am sure, im going folow your lines again. are you acusing me of anything?

and on you killing more units in 1 raid than we did in 10. does that make you fell good? are you forfilled with achivements? glad we could help jezebel, we still here and will be for much longer just go give you satisfaction:)

Why didn't we attack before? Because we were a SMALL league and I had to let my members grow some before a fight with you - as always the big leagues prey on the small.

Talon said he would call a truce he sent the mail to your members first - we did not ask for the truce but agreed to it after he said he would call it.  Then it was broken by Dominus first (after a couple days) - then shortly after Talon left -  we hit your beacons your captain approached us for a truce again - I agreed and again in less than 24 hours it was broken by Dominus not us.  It seems you only get half the story - so be it - I am telling the truth of what happened whether you agree with it or not doesn't much matter to me at this point.

Your league is hitting us we are hitting back - of course it feels good to fight back and win against a bigger league - does it make you feel good when you guys go around the map stomping on smaller leagues and players?
Aug 8, 2017, 16:4308/08/17
07/22/15

well jezebel about the big league we were you are right. what makes me doubt of you its the point when the atacks hapaned you claim you killed alot go see your beacons ss's YOURS NOT MINES. didnt you had bigger and beter batles already? you just hiting on a smaler league now that most hammers left to emps and you started the atacks right after they leave. if you was tough like you say you would fight talon and the ppl that raided your league for where they whent, but no you just hiting a smaler league now so your claims about hiting the number 1 league and etc its all bs you aconplished nothing. you are just being like you say we was in the past , hiting smaler leagues. i guess your league grow alot in the past week and a half, for you start this mess.

in conclusion i need say jezebel like to hit smaler leagues too and smaler leagues should take care with jezebel boys also even they never was number 1 never had conqueror achivement lvl10 never had fortress lvl 20 they still raid other ppl castles. so smaller leagues take care with jezebel ppl

when we had what we had when we was what we was there were onli SMALER LEAGUES
Aug 8, 2017, 17:1508/08/17
07/22/15

Jezebel said:

Why didn't we attack before? Because we were a SMALL league and I had to let my members grow some before a fight with you - as always the big leagues prey on the small.

dont you think this line its funy after seing my  last post guys! lol

wheres all the virtue 

Aug 8, 2017, 17:2508/08/17
12/18/14

badone said:

well jezebel about the big league we were you are right. what makes me doubt of you its the point when the atacks hapaned you claim you killed alot go see your beacons ss's YOURS NOT MINES. didnt you had bigger and beter batles already? you just hiting on a smaler league now that most hammers left to emps and you started the atacks right after they leave. if you was tough like you say you would fight talon and the ppl that raided your league for where they whent, but no you just hiting a smaler league now so your claims about hiting the number 1 league and etc its all bs you aconplished nothing. you are just being like you say we was in the past , hiting smaler leagues. i guess your league grow alot in the past week and a half, for you start this mess.

in conclusion i need say jezebel like to hit smaler leagues too and smaler leagues should take care with jezebel boys also even they never was number 1 never had conqueror achivement lvl10 never had fortress lvl 20 they still raid other ppl castles. so smaller leagues take care with jezebel ppl

I never claimed to kill a lot lol the screen shots are to show other smaller leagues how much defense you "lacked" on the beacons or maybe you missed that point - 10 beacons and a couple days later after you broke the second truce 12 beacons 

so you are a small league now??? that's funny & emps came in and helped you when we took your beacons 

Dominus is still in the top ten? I am currently ranked 53 and at the time of the beacon hits ranked 68

Yup we have grown we had a smaller league merge with us approximately 22 more players we had 91 at the time of the first attacks and only 3 of us took part in it.

I hit leagues that hit our league but I don't target leagues like you have targeted mine

Any other "points" you wish to make? 

Aug 8, 2017, 18:0508/08/17
12/21/14
badone said:

Badone?  So why you called that?.... Badone at what?,, English, Portuguese, Maths, Science or just plain common sense? In fact all of them probably so you would be better calling yourself Stupid maybe?  
Aug 9, 2017, 00:0508/09/17
07/22/15
Jezebel said:

I never claimed to kill a lot lol the screen shots are to show other smaller leagues how much defense you "lacked" on the beacons or maybe you missed that point - 10 beacons and a couple days later after you broke the second truce 12 beacons 

realy? maybe you want bring the smaler leahues t6o the big fights:)
Aug 9, 2017, 00:0608/09/17
07/22/15

dont you havr offencive enought to bring us down?

Aug 9, 2017, 00:0708/09/17
07/22/15
realy as you are your league wont pass the medler 30
Aug 9, 2017, 00:1508/09/17
07/22/15
you and test agains a rebuilding dominus we are here for you jex talking from a point of vew of a soldier:)