All Categories

ALTERNATES ... A Bold New League

ALTERNATES ... A Bold New League

Search
Moderators for Stormfall: Age of War wanted
Comments
Jul 14, 2017, 10:5007/14/17
10/31/14

I don't know if you have good intentions with all these I'll intentions.

Bear in mind. ALTs are illegal STILL.

Yes the terms of use have been edited. The support team will no longer cover tickets addressing alternatives​ IN Facebook. These is because Facebook have teams that handles these issue. ALTs tickets are still handled on Plarium.com and you can get your account closed for these very article, which​ is encouraging the use of alternative account figuratively.

ALTs are still a NO NO. NO. with that I would like a declaration from the initiator declaring that his intentions are not to encourage the use of alternative account. Or I am considering taking action with these post. 

Jul 14, 2017, 12:5507/14/17
Oracle said:

I don't know if you have good intentions with all these I'll intentions.

Bear in mind. ALTs are illegal STILL.

Yes the terms of use have been edited. The support team will no longer cover tickets addressing alternatives​ IN Facebook. These is because Facebook have teams that handles these issue. ALTs tickets are still handled on Plarium.com and you can get your account closed for these very article, which​ is encouraging the use of alternative account figuratively.

ALTs are still a NO NO. NO. with that I would like a declaration from the initiator declaring that his intentions are not to encourage the use of alternative account. Or I am considering taking action with these post. 

awww did you loose your teat?
Jul 14, 2017, 13:0807/14/17
10/31/14

I got notification that these league is a role playing league. So they are not real alt. (Imaginary ALTs, playing as ALTs). 

However, I have launched a ticket and the security team will investigate these league.

Jul 14, 2017, 17:1907/14/17

Oracle said:

I got notification that these league is a role playing league. So they are not real alt. (Imaginary ALTs, playing as ALTs). 

However, I have launched a ticket and the security team will investigate these league.

yes well and I send a message to oberon about your usage of alts.

that includes proof that you use alts
Jul 14, 2017, 18:0507/14/17
05/22/15

Thanks Oracle, for starting an investigation of my league by the crack plarium security team...Hopefully they will actually read my posts here on this recruitment thread, where I quite plainly and repeatedly say I only want imaginary ALTS. But Oracle I realize english is hard for you, so no hard feelings.

Anyways, players...come join ALTERNATES...we have imaginary fun.....why just recently we held a Lvl 4 Beacon

https://prnt.sc/fvqe0g

Jul 14, 2017, 20:0607/14/17

Marshall Incognito said:

Thanks Oracle, for starting an investigation of my league by the crack plarium security team...Hopefully they will actually read my posts here on this recruitment thread, where I quite plainly and repeatedly say I only want imaginary ALTS. But Oracle I realize english is hard for you, so no hard feelings.

Anyways, players...come join ALTERNATES...we have imaginary fun.....why just recently we held a Lvl 4 Beacon

https://prnt.sc/fvqe0g

lol I had that beacon for a little while aswell ... but beat me on this and I will be impressed :)

http://prntscr.com/fvshmi

Jul 15, 2017, 00:4307/15/17
Jul 15, 2017, 00:47(edited)

Oracle said:

The new way to feel power without having to use an illegal weapon...

Whats wrong with having some fun Oracle? Live & let live!

Jul 15, 2017, 10:3107/15/17

Nemo said:

Oracle said:

The new way to feel power without having to use an illegal weapon...

Whats wrong with having some fun Oracle? Live & let live!

Oracle is retarted, he cant help himself ... we should feel sorry for him

And feel sorry for ourselves as we have the read the crap he posts ....

Jul 15, 2017, 22:0307/15/17
05/17/14

http://prntscr.com/fw5r2j

Danzo

We realy taling about DANZO

are you kiding me.

ROFL

Anbu Black ops 

Anbu Whight

Anbu Sword

Anbu Sheild

Danzo

lol

Jul 16, 2017, 00:5107/16/17
Jul 16, 2017, 01:34(edited)
08/12/14

ETsphere said:

http://prntscr.com/fw5r2j

Danzo

We realy taling about DANZO

are you kiding me.

ROFL

Anbu Black ops 

Anbu Whight

Anbu Sword

Anbu Sheild

Danzo

lol

You know my raid points were like that because in 2014 kt hit me hard 1,2,and 3. they knew what they were doing and it was serious loss for me but what could i do quit the game or look for a new plan. it saved them a lot of time in the long run and made sure i didn't attract the best players. they knew i was trying to boost my raid points when we had trouble between our leagues so they took care of me. . about my side leagues we gained a lot of members from those leagues so don't knock my side branches either. I like how all the rebels can do is throw low blows at me. nothing else to hit i suppose.

I made a plan to fix my raid points and also ignore raiding and work on other things. i was getting hit a lot in 2014 and 2015 from quite a few leagues. It slowed down in 2016 and 2017 after we started killing more and more units every war. I think it's still to risky to send my raid parties out until i have a ton of expendable units. I'm actually building up for some tests so i'm putting all my time into preparing. 

The rebels seem to have a vendetta against me. I assumed that from them sending a challenge to me and hitting us after the war ended.

It's like after it turns out the game isn't dying everyone is coming to beat me down. I guess word got out  when level 60's left my league looking for new ones that I might have quit the game when i was gone for a few months i didn't know if I was coming back either. i've been getting strange letters in my inbox lately. it's hard to prepare for the worse when i don't know what's coming.

About those BG points on my profile instead of doing bg's and saving my army i'd send out attacks and kill off my army. I never coined a army before but if i ever do you'll be the first to know now etsphere.

Rumor has it a few or a lot of shady players came out of the rebels. just something i heard a while back.

Jul 16, 2017, 01:2107/16/17
Jul 16, 2017, 01:26(edited)
05/17/14

Well Danzo

Mad Ted and I Thank You.

We Really Do. 

Jul 16, 2017, 01:3307/16/17
06/16/15