ALTERNATES ... A Bold New League

53 Replies
Marshall Incognito
11 July, 2017, 4:37 AM UTC

Lord Anbu,....nice to meet you....you seem quite knowledgeable about the intricacies of this game, I just don't know about. Makes me assume my stoner surfer dude persona and flip my hair back , take a hit,,, and exhale with W TF.


I strongly dissagree with your idea that small leagues attacking big leagues, just for fun, is bad for all the small Leagues. I'm here in this game to have fun. Now our definition of FUN differs I'm sure. You seem to like conspiracy theories or underground operations...fine with me....and I really like the part where you hold Emergency Meetings with your cadre to fret about a member of yours that said he was coming to join my League. I haven't had such a beer snorting through the nose moment it years. So you are fun...thanks


Anyways...Come join ALTERNATES....be free my friends


PS: That guy Anbu said was coming...never showed up....yeah, as a Marshall I have many thoughts and possibilities going through my mind now....sigh...a Marshalls job is so hard
I imagine
UTC +0:00
ANBU Danzo Shimura
11 July, 2017, 8:45 AM UTC

IronApex Turok said:


Mad Roy said:


ANBU Danzo Shimura said:

same with the last alt leagues that started and probably the first ever. 

It's also a bother you're posting on a forum i'm heavily active on with over 12,000 views on my posts. and 70 replies on multiple sub forums here. Anyone making posts like this will be dealt with by me i'm saying this  in case you didn't get the message from my first reply on this post.

There's either a copy cat thing going on with these alt leagues or a underground operation that my league has been a target of since we accept all new players and i teach my players a lot about the game. 

What?

See if this helps....




https://plarium.com/forum/en/stormfall-age-of-war/archive/25871_question-and-answers--i-am-marshall-of-the-anbu-blakc-ops-ask-me-anything-game-related-/

here is where he tried to give advice to top players in the game and ended up making his 200th ranked league a target.  apparently back then he had spies in his league who were giving out intel. hell... i dont even play daily on server 1 and i knew what was going on inside his league.   i guess he has a deep hatred for alts, and as much love for his own posts as Oracle. 


That was actually to give new players perspective the top players just showed up to fact check or correct me if i am wrong. it was also for new players starting a league but didn't know where to go there was supposed to be more posts after but i had to work security for my posts and league since i don't underestimate damage that can be done.


This was my first post on the forum a little while after it opened. I was actually making a guide for my private forum and then they made a game forum so i decided i could release it to the public and get feed back to improve.

https://plarium.com/forum/en/stormfall-age-of-war/game-tutorials/4867_new-players-and-starting-a-league-advice--/

it has 11,800 views alone.

We did move up in rank and had some decent wars and learned a lot we had 80 active members we gained 3-8 new level 5's a day and 130mil offense that why we were a target . leagues actually started poaching our players and spies were always in the league i had to learn to screen my players more and more.

this has 2,800 views and only had 100 views when i first posted a reply a few weeks ago.

https://plarium.com/forum/en/stormfall-age-of-war/bug-reports/40555_cant-liberate-my-castle-/

it is now linked to help people try and figure out and how to fix their browser and internet problems in game.


It's easy to criticize but I've been trying to rise in rank through hard work and better strategy since day one back in 2014. I came up off my own methods and theory of game play i just haven't had much time and have had internet problems in game.



The Darkness of the Shinobi
UTC +0:00
Marcel Stokvis
11 July, 2017, 5:20 PM UTC
ANBU Danzo Shimura said:

IronApex Turok said:


Mad Roy said:


ANBU Danzo Shimura said:

same with the last alt leagues that started and probably the first ever. 

It's also a bother you're posting on a forum i'm heavily active on with over 12,000 views on my posts. and 70 replies on multiple sub forums here. Anyone making posts like this will be dealt with by me i'm saying this  in case you didn't get the message from my first reply on this post.

There's either a copy cat thing going on with these alt leagues or a underground operation that my league has been a target of since we accept all new players and i teach my players a lot about the game. 

What?

See if this helps....




https://plarium.com/forum/en/stormfall-age-of-war/archive/25871_question-and-answers--i-am-marshall-of-the-anbu-blakc-ops-ask-me-anything-game-related-/

here is where he tried to give advice to top players in the game and ended up making his 200th ranked league a target.  apparently back then he had spies in his league who were giving out intel. hell... i dont even play daily on server 1 and i knew what was going on inside his league.   i guess he has a deep hatred for alts, and as much love for his own posts as Oracle. 


That was actually to give new players perspective the top players just showed up to fact check or correct me if i am wrong. it was also for new players starting a league but didn't know where to go there was supposed to be more posts after but i had to work security for my posts and league since i don't underestimate damage that can be done.


This was my first post on the forum a little while after it opened. I was actually making a guide for my private forum and then they made a game forum so i decided i could release it to the public and get feed back to improve.

https://plarium.com/forum/en/stormfall-age-of-war/game-tutorials/4867_new-players-and-starting-a-league-advice--/

it has 11,800 views alone.

We did move up in rank and had some decent wars and learned a lot we had 80 active members we gained 3-8 new level 5's a day and 130mil offense that why we were a target . leagues actually started poaching our players and spies were always in the league i had to learn to screen my players more and more.

this has 2,800 views and only had 100 views when i first posted a reply a few weeks ago.

https://plarium.com/forum/en/stormfall-age-of-war/bug-reports/40555_cant-liberate-my-castle-/

it is now linked to help people try and figure out and how to fix their browser and internet problems in game.


It's easy to criticize but I've been trying to rise in rank through hard work and better strategy since day one back in 2014. I came up off my own methods and theory of game play i just haven't had much time and have had internet problems in game.



Here have a sticker
Dutch Viking // Sa souvraya niende misain ye
UTC +0:00
Jezebel
11 July, 2017, 8:30 PM UTC

ANBU Danzo Shimura said:


IronApex Turok said:


Mad Roy said:


ANBU Danzo Shimura said:

same with the last alt leagues that started and probably the first ever. 

It's also a bother you're posting on a forum i'm heavily active on with over 12,000 views on my posts. and 70 replies on multiple sub forums here. Anyone making posts like this will be dealt with by me i'm saying this  in case you didn't get the message from my first reply on this post.

There's either a copy cat thing going on with these alt leagues or a underground operation that my league has been a target of since we accept all new players and i teach my players a lot about the game. 

What?

See if this helps....




https://plarium.com/forum/en/stormfall-age-of-war/archive/25871_question-and-answers--i-am-marshall-of-the-anbu-blakc-ops-ask-me-anything-game-related-/

here is where he tried to give advice to top players in the game and ended up making his 200th ranked league a target.  apparently back then he had spies in his league who were giving out intel. hell... i dont even play daily on server 1 and i knew what was going on inside his league.   i guess he has a deep hatred for alts, and as much love for his own posts as Oracle. 


That was actually to give new players perspective the top players just showed up to fact check or correct me if i am wrong. it was also for new players starting a league but didn't know where to go there was supposed to be more posts after but i had to work security for my posts and league since i don't underestimate damage that can be done.


This was my first post on the forum a little while after it opened. I was actually making a guide for my private forum and then they made a game forum so i decided i could release it to the public and get feed back to improve.

https://plarium.com/forum/en/stormfall-age-of-war/game-tutorials/4867_new-players-and-starting-a-league-advice--/

it has 11,800 views alone.

We did move up in rank and had some decent wars and learned a lot we had 80 active members we gained 3-8 new level 5's a day and 130mil offense that why we were a target . leagues actually started poaching our players and spies were always in the league i had to learn to screen my players more and more.

this has 2,800 views and only had 100 views when i first posted a reply a few weeks ago.

https://plarium.com/forum/en/stormfall-age-of-war/bug-reports/40555_cant-liberate-my-castle-/

it is now linked to help people try and figure out and how to fix their browser and internet problems in game.


It's easy to criticize but I've been trying to rise in rank through hard work and better strategy since day one back in 2014. I came up off my own methods and theory of game play i just haven't had much time and have had internet problems in game.



11,800 views because people have to return several times because of utter disbelief of what they read?


Rise in rank with hard work = working towards completing league achievements in the embassy and you are level 59 since you started playing in 2014? How can anyone take you seriously?
UTC +0:00
Marcel Stokvis
11 July, 2017, 8:37 PM UTC
lol be nice jez :P
Dutch Viking // Sa souvraya niende misain ye
UTC +0:00
OCTAVIAN
11 July, 2017, 10:00 PM UTC

Jezebel said:






It's easy to criticize but I've been trying to rise in rank through hard work and better strategy since day one back in 2014. I came up off my own methods and theory of game play i just haven't had much time and have had internet problems in game.



11,800 views because people have to return several times because of utter disbelief of what they read?


Rise in rank with hard work = working towards completing league achievements in the embassy and you are level 59 since you started playing in 2014? How can anyone take you seriously?

Oh, i remeber this guy now! When one of my league mates raid his castle, he pmed my mate and say(i quote) " you cant raid me, i'm MARSHALL of the league"  .... uppercase, was used by him :) and that was few months ago, so his level of "experience and expertise " was at the peak ! lol

Anbu, do your self a favor: stay out from forum, as you do in game...Is more safe for you, and way much better for us who read forum posts. 
 
UTC +3:00
ANBU Danzo Shimura
12 July, 2017, 12:59 AM UTC

I'm not posting on the forums for attention i'm telling my side of things. I haven't dumped much money in the game and like i said i don't do much due to being busy. At least i have a league and members who do a lot to keep it going and want to help me. i'm going to spend more time and money in game once i get a new computer to reboot my league. we did drop down due to me having to be away from the game months. a lot of leagues are worse off.


multiple players in other leagues said to introduce my self first when talking to them and then say what i want so we can talk better and not have a misunderstanding . i'm still trying to manage how to do diplomacy and talk to other players since i don't want to go to war for no reason.  

Not many show up in game at my castles those players who say they're out to get me never come to me or my players castles and make a habit of it.

we've been working on getting good players in the league to work on league achievements. it's hard to get good players and ones that will learn the game to help get achievements when you have always been ranked low with no big money players. 

@jez I remember when you said wars were a bad thing a the games dying on the forum. I was sure you were trying to lie to people.

you then went to start a league and i saw you post on the forum saying wars were alright and you can learn a lot doing them

you also said a lot of crap about bg's and posted some random old songs on random forum posts. pretty sure you're just naive and delusional 

@octavian: i've talked to a lot people in other leagues and there's a certain way you have to be with people. octavian that wasn't a quote from me. i'm pretty sure me and your mate had problems and i was just talking to past time. i talk while i send attacks at players in game. i don't want to attack random small leagues so yeah i'll lie to them what ever to get them to back off. if they don't they will get  attacked and i'd be wasting resources and time on someone just raiding my castle over and over.

your friend wasn't a very informed or a smart player i'm sure he said a lot of dumb stuff to me

@ marcel i saw you give people on the forums a hard time and give them warnings you're such a big shot

you three flaming me right now, this is great, i'm excited now.

What are yous doing promoting alternates league for this post and want to move accounts there


The Darkness of the Shinobi
UTC +0:00
djmoody
12 July, 2017, 1:38 AM UTC

Marshall Incognito said:


small leagues attacking big leagues, just for fun, is ....

Going off on a bit of a tangent......


I am not sure it's done simply for 'fun'.

In a lot of cases its simply a logical response to the wisdom and unit XP mechanics. 

The most effective way to grind through the levels of both for some pretty significant unit stat bonuses, is to kill smaller players/leagues that put their troops at risk unwisely.

It's a long grind. So gaining wisdom and unit XP on one sided fights where you don't lose many troops is the wise strategy. The only other way to gain the bonuses is to have A LOT of money to not care about loses.

Given there are long time players and new players with little experience, it's generally a feast on the inexperienced new players. 

Generates PvP and content. But also it will drive people from the game and lead to less overall players.

Everyone has a right to an opinion. No one has a right to their opinion being respected by other if it can't be backed up with rational and logic explanation
UTC +0:00
Jezebel
12 July, 2017, 2:58 AM UTC

ANBU Danzo Shimura said:



we've been working on getting good players in the league to work on league achievements. it's hard to get good players and ones that will learn the game to help get achievements when you have always been ranked low with no big money players. 

@jez I remember when you said wars were a bad thing a the games dying on the forum. I was sure you were trying to lie to people.

you then went to start a league and i saw you post on the forum saying wars were alright and you can learn a lot doing them

you also said a lot of crap about bg's and posted some random old songs on random forum posts. pretty sure you're just naive and delusional 



First I checked your league which looks like a bunch of random joins to complete the join a league personal quest when a new player builds a castle

second I don't recall saying wars were a bad thing but beacons leagues don't want to war with non beacon leagues because their beacons will get hit and their opponents don't have a "like" target to hit

third wars are alright and yup they are a good learning experience for players and we won the wars and challenges we have done so far

finally I can comment where I wish and when I do I tend to make a lot more sense than you have in any of your posts, the songs are for fun and yup the forums are entertaining for me.

I am not here to try to proclaim myself a Stormfall guru but I can guarantee I know a lot more about the game and its mechanics than you do or ever will.

Now I leave it back to Marshall INCOGNITO to reclaim control of his thread once again as he was the OP .....

UTC +0:00
Marshall Incognito
12 July, 2017, 5:43 AM UTC

Thank You Lady Jezebel, I shall try....Lord Anbu, please start your own thread/topic somewhere else for whatever it is you are trying to say...thank you.

ALTERNATES is the name of my League. I want ALTS only in my League. To avoid confusion with Plarium...I do not want real ALTS, Beacuse they are against the TOS with Plarium. I want FAKE ALT players only. Players who wish they were an ALT.....guys who imagine being an alt. I'm trying to get this interesting group of players I believe do exist here in Stormfall (server 1) to ...come together....why?

Beacuse I think this game has achieved "Peak ALT". Less new players over the years, because the dynamics have changed so that new players are at a major disadvantge. That is all fine and good...its what happens to games of this sort over the years. Over the years many players over that time....learned the joy of casting off thier real image and became alternate imagination players. I think a lot of players had imagination.

So what did the imagination of an ALT player get them? The thrill of subterfuge of course. And what is subterfuge but the deceit used in order to achieve one's goal. Sounds like a Grand Stormfall strategy

Come you players with an alt imagination....Join ALTERNATES...come hone you ALT skills against other ALTS who imagine...laugh, fight....put your subterfuge on. Its time to step up your ALT game.

I imagine
UTC +0:00
Marcel Stokvis
12 July, 2017, 6:39 AM UTC

ANBU Danzo Shimura said:






@ marcel i saw you give people on the forums a hard time and give them warnings you're such a big shot

you three flaming me right now, this is great, i'm excited now.




I gave you a sticker, hows that flaming??


Pfff the one time I try to be nice and this happens :(
Dutch Viking // Sa souvraya niende misain ye
UTC +0:00
ANBU Danzo Shimura
12 July, 2017, 6:59 AM UTC

One of my players did join your league my players can confirm this so i think i do have a right to post on here what i feel about your league and what you are saying. i am discussing your league and your post did get a lot more views from my replies faster than it would have without them so there's no going back at this point. If a mod deletes them fine i won't challenge the call.

@jezz sure you are always very specific at times and vague when you feel like it.

I know you learned a lot from destiny i'm not questioning that what i am saying is you don't know what i know.

"Believe nothing you hear and only half of what you see. watch out for the blind because they're dumb and deaf."

@marcel i told you in a pm not on the forum that my players could learn a lot from you it was a compliment I respect and fear you
The Darkness of the Shinobi
UTC +0:00
IronApex Turok
12 July, 2017, 8:11 AM UTC
ANBU Danzo Shimura said:



Not many show up in game at my castles those players who say they're out to get me never come to me or my players castles and make a habit of it.



There wasnt much to be had at your castle except for ingame mails of whining and bully calling.  put some defense out. We'll h elp you level up
UTC +0:00
Mad Roy
12 July, 2017, 8:36 PM UTC

Imagining if Danzo kept successfully every good player that started in Anbu Black Ops, considering how those developed later, that league would be today top 10 with very solid group, a couple of lvl +100 players, some strong beacons and one of the biggest hammers on the server xD


But look at how it's doing now, so yeah, Danzo's been doing great job...





On the other hand, ALTERNATES, joined them with "my imagination", seems like a pretty nice place where they make your game dreams true Got recently 3 new members so it's growing  And today it made its first appearance on the beacon map by putting its name on the red lines on chat So also I invite everyone to "imaginary" join them, can be fun .

UTC -3:00
ANBU Danzo Shimura
13 July, 2017, 12:20 AM UTC

Thanks Mad Roy i needed that. In the past and even now i ask why i couldn't keep my players and explain my self better to help lead to a better plan that people can play along with.

There's no excuse only flaws as a player on my part. the leagues that did take off i believe are experienced RTS players and leaders in real life with a higher age in real life.

I'm only 24 now and I looked up to my first marshall a lot until he had to leave the game which prematurely made me in charge of his league since i was a captain their.

I didn't know where to lead them there was threats all over to my players since i didn't know how to explain the game to them and keep them out of trouble  and that lead to the original anbu leave the league because i didn't agree with their plan and i asked them to leave.

Since then it's been wave after wave of my league members leaving. I think about them all the time they were a solid bunch and did things they were supposed to without me asking or knowing much of why, they did choose to follow me and like me and looking back they were ready to make calls i wasn't. I miss all my ex members no matter how much they didn't like me when they left. I never could apologize since i don't think i'm sorry. 

Some of it wasn't my fault people just didn't like me from previous mistakes and it's hard to make up and show i've changed but i have and i think i'm getting wiser with age.//


Sorry about this ironapex and marcel and everyone else on this post attacking me or want to catch my leagues units out to get us but i don't want to go to war over silly reasons like forum rants.

What i can do is ask why don't alts league, jezs league, marcels new league, all combine and recruit ironapex, octavian and his dumb friend lol and form a league and i will give yous a 30 day war in 2017, and two 30 day wars in 2018 and then i will see how much units we can come up with leave out.

If you's don't want to do that I can give each of your leagues a chance to talk in game and i will negotiate a war either 3-30 days long, along with terms and conditions.

To all you random people attacking us but not talking here keep it up I'll make sure i review my army everyday for you and try to improve more week after week month after month as well.





The Darkness of the Shinobi
UTC +0:00
Mad Roy
13 July, 2017, 3:42 AM UTC
UTC -3:00
Jezebel
13 July, 2017, 4:57 AM UTC

ANBU Danzo Shimura said:


What i can do is ask why don't alts league, jezs league, marcels new league, all combine and recruit ironapex, octavian and his dumb friend lol and form a league and i will give yous a 30 day war in 2017, and two 30 day wars in 2018 and then i will see how much units we can come up with leave out.


I am sorry but I will not go to war with your league your players are too small I don't like to hit small leagues (not that I am a big league) for the sake of a few points and my members would not really enjoy this either - there is no challenge to it  - find a league with similar membership/player levels to challenge to a war so all can benefit from the experience


That being said my league is open for new members!!! ooops sorry this is an ALTERNATES recruiting thread!!!


@ Roy I laughed so hard I just about choked on my coffee!!! Thanks for the chuckles :)
UTC +0:00
ANBU Danzo Shimura
13 July, 2017, 5:07 AM UTC

I took it with a grain of salt before writing that roy but you did bring up a great point which i wasn't going to ignore or not respond to. ,me saying I  needed that meant i needed you to poke fun at me and my league or what ever you were saying since it's harder to detect sarcasm through text than in person. That is something i learned a long time ago.

 @jezebel have fun, what ever you have to make up to justify the means, i doubt your league has any fun with someone as delusional and naive as you as their leader. that's why you come the forums for a quick chuckle here and there. you don't have to agree with me i'm not here to win any of the people on the leagues forum over. I recruit in game this is to tell everyone now what i believe all these posts to be going back to 2015 when the forum opened and that is it's all very bias and passive aggressive Bs that everyone posting here in the leagues sub forum  want to bring into the game.


 The rebels sent us a war invite a few weeks ago the war was 3 days and positive for both sides not many loses nor many big gains. we can actually get more war invites and request since we did wars long before it was cool to. i have them archived since 2014. the anbu vs sweet revenge war there was 110,000 units killed by sweet revenge from my league and 40,000 unit losses on their end. around that # were killed out side of war also. We're on track to having a war with millions of individual units killed in total. your league isn't worth challenging that's why i asked you if you wanted to. we're trying to do that in the shortest time span possible say 2 weeks or less while at war. i'm still going over theories calculations and simulations. no estimated time when we will be ready the better players and leagues should start to notice when we are almost ready to engage a league for a large war on that scale

I rather talk on this post since it should be illegal since this leagues poking fun at alt account when there is many real alt account leagues in game. you all seem to like to advocate this, thinking you're pushing plarium to make changes.

The Darkness of the Shinobi
UTC +0:00
Jezebel
13 July, 2017, 5:33 AM UTC

ANBU Danzo Shimura said:


 @jezebel have fun, what ever you have to make up to justify the means, i doubt your league has any fun with someone as delusional and naive as you as their leader. 

 

I am neither naive nor delusional - you are free to ask any of my members how they feel about me as a Marshall - I am sure if they were not happy with me and my league they would move on - most are seasoned and knowledgeable about the game and if they were not happy with me they would be welcomed in any of the top 10 leagues


http://prntscr.com/fv2ax7  care to make a further comment regarding our "worth"?

UTC +0:00
ANBU Danzo Shimura
13 July, 2017, 5:47 AM UTC

Jezebel said:


ANBU Danzo Shimura said:


 @jezebel have fun, what ever you have to make up to justify the means, i doubt your league has any fun with someone as delusional and naive as you as their leader. 

 

I am neither naive nor delusional - you are free to ask any of my members how they feel about me as a Marshall - I am sure if they were not happy with me and my league they would move on - most are seasoned and knowledgeable about the game and if they were not happy with me they would be welcomed in any of the top 10 leagues


http://prntscr.com/fv2ax7  care to make a further comment regarding our "worth"?

that was a war agaisnt die bulge death horde after you were knocking them months earlier saying wars were pointless something about the defense being better for points than offense making it pointless. you would have to learn a lot on the spot dealing with the league your league beat so it was a feat. hats off to your league i didn't comment on it but saw it when it was happening. i read everything on the leagues forum. i had plans of facing them long before you decided to. never had a big enough army. i checked out that one video they linked a long time ago saying they're the greatest league. compared to my archived was and came to the conclusion with more work they could be #1 but seem to take the game casually unlike other leagues i won't name here on this post but are ranked much higher. What i have on the game so far is the American players are taking it to higher level then players from other regions which should hint to two top 5 leagues and many others around it.. i'm not to familiar with your league jez. if i ever talked to your players and you in a voice channel yeah i could get a read and admit it since i don't want to give any league to much credit.


It will come down to your age, region of the world you're from, how much you play the game, how much do you spend on the game and how you learn, education level, occupation and then who do you talk to in game what leagues have you talked with before and dealt with. over the years after wars here and there and talks in voice channels watching the chat i saw leagues habits and patterns fall in line. your league is to new for me to get we have had 0 contact so it's hard to comment on your league and you. what i'm saying is based off of what you say on the forum. I do believe you can change all that on your own with out word from me. i do feel i get in your way. in the past we exchanged words in a bad way on the forum and you must have seen my posts here and there which i assumed you'd hate them every time you saw them.
The Darkness of the Shinobi
UTC +0:00
1658798 users registered; 33360 topics; 251680 posts; our newest member:Castle №10905376