RA Untamed Lands

Search
Moderators for Stormfall: Age of War wanted
Jun 23, 2017, 14:0106/23/17
03/22/16

RA Untamed Lands

Rebels Alliance

Untrue its Rats Anonymous.

They are using their map wide feud as an excuse to be bullies. Since when is it good Diplomacy to raid rival member castles while At Peace. Sure it is fine that the status is changing but blatantly ignoring Diplomatic status just to opick on lower players is still bullying. They have used every underhanded trick trying to get the upper hand. 

Bottom line they are losing and now they are floundering trying to do as much damage as possible without risking their own troops. RA Rats Anonymous has used every dirty trick so far. What is next? You cannot hold Beacons. You cannot even get you top league to take part in the War. They send all the little leagues to do their dirty work with promises they cannot keep. The former number 1 league has threatened leagues 1 tenth their size with retaliation if they do not help but do nothing themselves. So much for a powerful coalition.
Views
Comments
Comments
Jun 25, 2017, 19:2906/25/17
08/03/14
thats the thing about these large coalitions.  they always muck the server diplomacy up.    hence our neutrality. after the fall out of several of these on server 1, we dont want any part of it. 
Jun 28, 2017, 16:4406/28/17
06/16/15
djmoody said:

Iron - good idea to use Location as your server details. I'll make that change in my profile as well
I guess it's also helpful to put what league on each server, for people that read the forums and don't know the community that well.
Jun 29, 2017, 10:5006/29/17
Mad Roy said:

djmoody said:

Iron - good idea to use Location as your server details. I'll make that change in my profile as well
I guess it's also helpful to put what league on each server, for people that read the forums and don't know the community that well.
all good idea's
Jul 3, 2017, 17:3507/03/17
06/22/15

BrunsonThomas, perhaps you should remove the Moderator tag if you are going to choose sides on this thread as well.  

LOTBR want to decide who gets Beacons, who doesn't, and who is allowed to level their fortress up and when they are allowed to do so.  Those who innocently try and play outside their rules gets 'smacked down'.  If that isn't the definition of bully I am not sure what is.  

You guys have built a very good league, but please keep to the facts

Jul 3, 2017, 17:5507/03/17
03/22/16

LGT532 said:

BrunsonThomas, perhaps you should remove the Moderator tag if you are going to choose sides on this thread as well.  

LOTBR want to decide who gets Beacons, who doesn't, and who is allowed to level their fortress up and when they are allowed to do so.  Those who innocently try and play outside their rules gets 'smacked down'.  If that isn't the definition of bully I am not sure what is.  

You guys have built a very good league, but please keep to the facts

First and foremost I have told the facts, I even included screenshots. What is different on this server than the others? Only the names of the leagues and how many have major players. My league has excellent players and we work together. We have made our place on the map regardless of other leagues' wishes to destroy us. I cannot speak for other leagues but I can tell you that many of the RA leagues threatened us even while they were At Peace or Ally with us. I tried to use diplomacy to prevent this global fighting and failed. Check the statements by Annabella, Putin and Techway and you will find that they do not care who else opposes them but they have broken diplomacy and their own rules to destroy us. So far they have failed. LotBR can speak for themselves. I started the BMT Brothers Marching Together to protect my league after RA threatened us. As stated above Annabella even started fireballing us while we were still Ally leagues. Techway has threatened to destroy our Fortress. Divine Assassins agreed to work together upgrading our Fortress to level 12. They reneged. We had to find another league later to work with so, there is no love lost between our leagues. 

My league will not roll over for anyone. Or as the now famous movie line says. We will not go quietly into the knight.

Jul 3, 2017, 18:2607/03/17
06/22/15

I hear what you are saying.  

At this point I very much believe it has changed into something other than what started, and almost certainly means something different to most of us involved.  To me, it means finally saying I have had enough of LOTBR trying to dictate how others play.  

In the imoortal words of Rodney Dangerfield....I can't take it no more

Jul 3, 2017, 20:0007/03/17
Jul 4, 2017, 00:30(edited)
08/03/14

as an outside observer,

so far, all ive seen is that KT has been wiped off the map and LOBR is still number 1. 

im pretty sure this whole coup has backfired akin to the gun powder plot of europe. 

other than KT and LOBR ive forgotten who else is involved where in this whole matter as LOBR seemed to be the only target. 

Im interested to see how KT rebuilds from this. Ive heard rumors their ranks were already thin and have lost communication with many friends inside their league (i assume they have quit).    this very well could spell the end for KT on S2, but its never wise to count KT out. 

The main instigator, Thomas brunson and his Glory Raiders  have seemed to come out of this unscathed, despite his bickering and whining. I wonder how it is that the person who cries the most seems to have been hit the least.  They did lose a beacon, which DP picked up when it fell to Balur after LOBR knocked it down. 

if i were in la coalition with Glory Raiders, and had lost as much as some of the other members have, i would wonder what efforts Mr. brunson has put forth and what assets he had risked. 

In the end, it seems after all is said and done, we are back at square one, Thomas Brunson whining, and Mad Ted still in solid control of the server. 

Jul 4, 2017, 13:0907/04/17
03/22/16
IronApex Turok said:

as an outside observer,

so far, all ive seen is that KT has been wiped off the map and LOBR is still number 1. 

im pretty sure this whole coup has backfired akin to the gun powder plot of europe. 

other than KT and LOBR ive forgotten who else is involved where in this whole matter as LOBR seemed to be the only target. 

Im interested to see how KT rebuilds from this. Ive heard rumors their ranks were already thin and have lost communication with many friends inside their league (i assume they have quit).    this very well could spell the end for KT on S2, but its never wise to count KT out. 

The main instigator, Thomas brunson and his Glory Raiders  have seemed to come out of this unscathed, despite his bickering and whining. I wonder how it is that the person who cries the most seems to have been hit the least.  They did lose a beacon, which DP picked up when it fell to Balur after LOBR knocked it down. 

if i were in la coalition with Glory Raiders, and had lost as much as some of the other members have, i would wonder what efforts Mr. brunson has put forth and what assets he had risked. 

In the end, it seems after all is said and done, we are back at square one, Thomas Brunson whining, and Mad Ted still in solid control of the server. 

I am pleased to hear that I am the instigator. I would like to know how that is possible. My league has been attacked regularly by several leagues including KT, DA , DD and GDG. Our Fortress and Beacons have been hit but not taken or downgraded. The ones who have gained the most are LAD and many small leagues. The politics and egos on the server have been dented. Spies have not gained any useful information. My league has not attempted to gain more Beacons though we could have. We have a different strategy in mind. Unlike our enemies we have not ever violated Diplomacy. Whenever this War winds down or the next Beacon drop strategies will have to change. We are ready. Are you?
Jul 4, 2017, 16:0107/04/17
08/03/14

brunsonthomas said:

IronApex Turok said:

as an outside observer,

I am pleased to hear that I am the instigator. I would like to know how that is possible. My league has been attacked regularly by several leagues including KT, DA , DD and GDG. Our Fortress and Beacons have been hit but not taken or downgraded. The ones who have gained the most are LAD and many small leagues. The politics and egos on the server have been dented. Spies have not gained any useful information. My league has not attempted to gain more Beacons though we could have. We have a different strategy in mind. Unlike our enemies we have not ever violated Diplomacy. Whenever this War winds down or the next Beacon drop strategies will have to change. We are ready. Are you?

like i said...

im just an outsider observing.  im not privy to the screen shots of your attacks on other leagues.