The Saga continues on server 2

Search
Moderators for Stormfall: Age of War wanted
Comments
Aug 3, 2017, 01:1508/03/17
01/01/17

Clueless said:

Whaaa, whaaa, whaaa, etc....

The kiddie games are over and now, the REAL WAR begins!!

Aug 3, 2017, 06:3708/03/17
12/20/16

Clueless,

Don't exaggerate. 90 million loss in the beacon you hit.  The others had like 2-3 mil in them each.  Congrats on your taking a beacon I guess.  

I do want to thank you for your press release regarding our league.  It was something I have been meaning to do myself, sell some of the features of our league for recruitment.  Yes, we raid at will!  Yes, we get the lion's share of rewards from League events!  We average 16,000 Sapphires a month for our members.  Not to mention troops, resources, skull runes and more Lovar's Blessings than we can sell.  Yes, we have beacons with DE. Yes, we have the highest fortress on the server, with the highest buffs. It is always fun to see the reactions of new members when they reach that seventh day timer. BAM! Super nice boost to their offense/defense.

You failed to mention the ridiculous numbers of league chest we get. Seriously, I have 200x 100,000 irons. We also use TeamSpeak to communicate, train members and have fun! We even have members from other leagues join us for training in there. This is a great way to meet new people. We are a league of people who want to have fun playing a war game, and I guess to clueless we are arrogant. And in truth, to him we are … cause it's fun. It annoys him so well. His banter with Windwalker is worth the ticket into our league by itself.

But seriously, if anyone wants to get to know us, away from all the craziness that is the forum banter or back-handed insults, please come join us in TeamSpeak. We would love to meet you.

Aug 3, 2017, 07:1608/03/17
Aug 3, 2017, 07:24(edited)
12/20/16

So ..  Proof LotBR is more than just Bob.  

And here is current .. not yet made pretty yet.  Sorry.  (I see I have not yet updated the dates on one below) .. that will read 23rd - Aug 6th, 

Aug 3, 2017, 07:3708/03/17
10/31/14

Maybe I should have stayed at BR when I had the chance. A bad decision on my part I guise.  

But seriously these is something else

Is a good thing I didn't receive the message. 

Aug 3, 2017, 13:3408/03/17
03/23/16

Stray Dog said:

The kiddie games are over and now, the REAL WAR begins!!

So what you're saying is.......Bob will be logging on shortly.
Aug 3, 2017, 13:5108/03/17
03/23/16

Dailach said:

"and I guess to clueless we are arrogant. And in truth, to him we are … cause it's fun. It annoys him so well."

You don't annoy me at all.  All Windwalker's boasting of all the spies and screenshots of my league messages from his spies don't even ruffle a single feather.  While you're playing your "war game" by running alts and spying on leagues and writing manifestos to intimidate people I am doing the same thing I've been doing since I started playing the game - having fun.  Actually, I enjoy the game MORE now so to you I say thank you.

You're welcome for the help on your recruiting poster.  May I suggest an image and a catchy attention grabbing phrase like "Come join LOBR, where we will use charts and TeamSpeak to mold you into something great"

http://prntscr.com/g3w868

"Black Rose, a league where all our stuff is piling up!!"

Aug 3, 2017, 15:3108/03/17
01/15/14

Propaganda and heavily subjective perspectives, littered with bias interpretations of events/actions...

The hypocrisy of the Rebel Alliance...

First and foremost, congratulations on being able to take numerous empty beacons, Clueless. Only one of which actually had any 'decent' defence placed in it. To present yourself as a victim and complain about injustices that don't exist is plain nonsensical. This is a war game. Despite the large array of benefits that come with players who decide to spend an extensive amount of money on the game, it is simply not needed. Leagues are able to go far with straightforward common sense and strategy. I am glad you say that you're having fun! Because that is the purpose of the game... Entertainment! But to openly display false statements such as "LOTBR hiding behind their allies" is down right unacceptable. We have been leading this entire 'war' before it even began... Want to explain to me where over 500 million KT defence went? To go on about alliances, while you threaten other leagues to join your cause or face annihilation, or how about presenting the action to back up "Major Plans against LOTBR" My guess is that you'll slip that information under the rug along with all the other little bits that contradict your claims...

Although spending money on this game is NOT a necessity, I would hope that you have enough brain power to realise that this is a pay-to-win game... You should know that an individual who decides to invest money into the game will have an advantage over you... But you don't mention that either do you? So when your league faces another and you are stronger, that isn't considered 'bullying', just superiority... There are two outcomes in regards to victory, and the strongest survives. Despite the 'interesting' politics and absurd morality/ethics that are poured into the game by delusional players, this game is about fighting! And the strongest of the fighters, emerges as the victor.

This fundamental truth of the game can be summarised within a simple narrative:

"Imagine three great nations under three great queens. The first queen writes a great book of law and her rule is just. The second queen builds a high tower and her people climb it to see the stars. The third queen raises an army and conquers everything.

The future belongs to one of these queens. Her rule is harshest and people are unhappy. But she rules.

Of course, it might be that there was another country, with other queens, and in this country they sat down together and made one law and one tower and one army to guard their borders. This is the dream of small minds: a gentle place ringed in spears.

But I do not think those spears will hold against the queen of the country of armies. And that is all that will matter in the end."

All the diplomacy, lies and games hide the objective truth, regarding the utter failure and lunacy of your cause. Have fun spreading false rumours and sniggering behind our backs, but if you continue to fight us, fight us with everything you have, with all your laws and games. We will prove our argument thus.

Aug 3, 2017, 15:5608/03/17
Aug 4, 2017, 14:48(edited)
03/23/16

Tsar said

To present yourself as a victim and complain about injustices that don't exist is plain nonsensical. This is a war game. Despite the large array of benefits that come with players who decide to spend an extensive amount of money on the game, it is simply not needed. Leagues are able to go far with straightforward common sense and strategy.

First, I am not claiming to be victim of anything.  Certainly not a victim of any LOBR caused casualties.  You haven't hurt me one bit.  So I don't see why I would make the claim of victim.

Second, when you have Bob's billion strategy isn't really necessary.  But your arrogance acts like BR is so far superior in their tactical and planning abilities than all other leagues when in reality, nobody can or will match Bob's spending habit.  Sorry Tsar, you're a pawn in Bob's game just like we all are; you just happen to be on his team.  Leagues go as far as Bob lets them.

To go on about alliances, while you threaten other leagues to join your cause or face annihilation, or how about presenting the action to back up "Major Plans against LOTBR" My guess is that you'll slip that information under the rug along with all the other little bits that contradict your claims...

I have no idea what you are talking about. I have made no threats to other leagues and have attempted to gain zero alliances with new leagues since this began. We're just doing the same thing as we've always done. I think you are confusing my league with another league. It's possible that BR isn't the only league doing this (evidence presented.....your own letter) but you cannot accuse KTR of forcing, tricking or coercing any league into anything. We will work with those leagues who choose for themselves to fight against you. Makes no difference to me who they are. You are simply incorrect in your accusation.  

Aug 3, 2017, 18:3708/03/17
10/15/15

Nice post Tsar!

Honestly, I'm glad clueless is having fun. Here in BR, we appreciate poor leadership, and poor officers in other leagues. This makes breaking and defeating those leagues easier, as well as supplying us pvp for months while they claim injustice.

You can claim that Bob is the only reason BR wins but that absolutely false. Instead look in the mirror. Your the reason. You do not have the ability to design tactics to beat a bigger opponent. TRUTH!

We could point out that BR won MANY MANY wars before Bob or Windwalker arrived, but why use common sense?

We could point out that BR fought GdG and Craks massive army long before Bob played or any of our members had 1/10th of what crak had!

We kept open war with GdG for OVER a year! No peace! No whining. Of course, crak disappeared as his league quit around him. Sure we avoided crack (called cats) and avoided the 100s of Fbs a day. Yes they won the "official" point war but Ted was off for a week, and 4100 dragons dropped a FB on EVERY castle on our league daily to catch up and pass us.

We also could point out, that yes Bob is big, but Bob is ALSO well supported by our league! We had the scrolls to scroll up Bob and Wind fast (with alot of work and planning). Yes Ted found and recruited them(called being smart). Yes, as a league, other players often spend significant portion of their troops for softening hits to save Bob his troops. I could also say Bob doesn't hit castles! So Bob isn't your problem. Stay out of beacons and keep massive troops in your fort and you won't even see Bob!

Now we should give credit to our other players. To be in BR you MUST be special. Its sink or swim. We have open warfare ALWAYS! You do not want to be attacked-better go elsewhere. We also do not kill people enemies FOR them. We teach our players how to fight and WIN! ESPECIALLY against BIGGER OPPONENTS! ITS ALWAYS BEEN THIS WAY! 

Our real strength is our smaller,midsize players! They might not have huge troops, or even help much with beacon/forts BUT they do fight! I suggest contacting Jackzz or Fireballmagnet or Ridgeback. I bet those 3 guys ALONE could kick your league butts from here to the corner!

Its's a requirement to fight, and we do monitor this and boot people if applicable. Many of our players also put significant help in league tourneys(no matter their troop size) so Bob doesn't have to. Called teamwork. We have smart officers, notice the above posts, that were recruited, trained(if necessary), and supported by Ted and the league. 

BR has ALWAYS played this way, always supported their players, always trained their players, and always has found and identified good recruits. Br players TRUST and believe in Ted and his leadership skills, and has never been disappointed.

As evidence of BRs buy-in and trust in Ted------

BR lost all beacons over a year ago to 3 HIGHER ranked leagues then BR that formed a coalition to defeat a lower ranked league. Not one member in BR left BR or even complained in chat! We rebuilt and refined our tactics!(Which took months of work by ALL players)

BR had 16 beacons for months. Guess how many people got DE?       3!           Every single member GAVE UP their DE for the GOOD of league. We also, made sure our members understood why, and how it helped the league. We solicited their support and got it. Not one player left for this reason either. 

IN TED WE TRUST!

Look in the mirror for the blame and recriminations you like to send others way! Your the problem. You could sit and blame the coiners, or it being unfair or whatever you would like to dream up, instead of

learning how to play,

learning how to lead,

learning to be a good officer,

building a good league, (with fighters NOT farmers, and without 30 alliances-that why your ALL farmers)

training your league to fight, 

understanding basic tactics or strategy,

finding and recruiting good officers,

supporting your players so you gain their confidence and buy-in to league goals.

I myself have spent less than 30 dollars on game in over 3 years. Now of course, everyone know I have no idea how to play(I have the mails to prove it) but, then again you could ask my league members of their opinion of me. I bet they have a high opinion. And that is what matters to me. My teammates know what I bring to the league. 

If you would like Clueless, mail me in-game and I will ALLOW you to put a spy in BR so you can see how we operate. In fact, this is our number one recruiting tool! You will change sides. Lol. Yup.

Aug 3, 2017, 23:1308/03/17
03/23/16

Hot_Nickelz said:

Nice post Tsar!

Honestly, I'm glad clueless is having fun. Here in BR, we appreciate poor leadership, and poor officers in other leagues. This makes breaking and defeating those leagues easier, as well as supplying us pvp for months while they claim injustice.

Well I guess nobody would know what a bad leader I am more than LOBR.  I'm sure half my league are your alts.  Tough to lead such a crew.  But hey, I have enjoyed being a failure and I will resign myself to continuing to play the game I know nothing about and grow my league so BR gets more satisfaction when they destroy it.

Thank you for the history lesson as well.  I would offer up a lesson on mathematics in return, explaining why all these posts about strategy and tactics are simply ignorant posts based on arrogance or poor understanding of the game mechanics but I lack the time and this audience is, well, so much more knowledgeable than me.

I would also like to respectfully decline the invitation to have a castle in your league.  That game "flaw" does not interest me.  I enjoy the time I spend with KTR.  Spending time with you just wouldn't be as fulfilling.  So thank you, but I must decline.

And so I retreat from this pointless thread, head bowed in shame as I simply am too stupid to do simple math, grasp basic game strategy, overcome unlimited spending or effectively lead my growing league.  Thank you BR for making me appreciate how awesome my league is just a little more than I did before.

Aug 4, 2017, 02:3008/04/17
Aug 4, 2017, 14:47(edited)
10/15/15

Clueless said:

Hot_Nickelz said:

Nice post Tsar!

Well I guess nobody would know what a bad leader I am more than LOBR.  I'm sure half my league are your alts.  Tough to lead such a crew.  But hey, I have enjoyed being a failure and I will resign myself to continuing to play the game I know nothing about and grow my league so BR gets more satisfaction when they destroy it.

Thank you for the history lesson as well.  I would offer up a lesson on mathematics in return, explaining why all these posts about strategy and tactics are simply ignorant posts based on arrogance or poor understanding of the game mechanics but I lack the time and this audience is, well, so much more knowledgeable than me.

I would also like to respectfully decline the invitation to have a castle in your league.  That game "flaw" does not interest me.  I enjoy the time I spend with KTR.  Spending time with you just wouldn't be as fulfilling.  So thank you, but I must decline.

And so I retreat from this pointless thread, head bowed in shame as I simply am too stupid to do simple math, grasp basic game strategy, overcome unlimited spending or effectively lead my growing league.  Thank you BR for making me appreciate how awesome my league is just a little more than I did before.

Exactly my point!

How surprising you would play victim.

And I am not surprised you didn't take me up on offer either. Truth hurts

Aug 4, 2017, 03:5808/04/17
01/01/17

"I had a dream about a burning house. You were trapped inside, they couldn't get you out...."
Aug 4, 2017, 20:2108/04/17
07/13/16

I don't really care what BR does to be honest. Congrats on downgrading an empty fortress! I do not really believe you guys are 'better' than anyone, you just take the game much more seriously. I suppose some prefer to spend more time on the game than others, but to each their own.

I also don't have any opinions of most BR players (don't know them) but I do feel their 'trust' as you put it in Teddy is why they do not know or understand how he treats other leagues and players. BR -or Ted- only gives beacons to other leagues so he can use it to manipulate them later. He manages to keep this info from his own players, leading them to believe he is the greatest thing since sliced bread.Perhaps I should have studied Psychology instead lol.

We (KTR) have done little in this war, this is true. We are a smaller league. We take our shots when we can. An attack by us just for the purpose of war would be foolish. We are not that foolish. However, you are free to believe as you like. I do not play the 'victim' nor do I play the 'little dog'. Believing we could take out BR quickly would also be foolish. If BR was so confident in their abilities then why do they continue to have alts and spies in other leagues? Is that just part of the game? It is against the rules of Plarium but that is ok. We can deal with that too.

As Clueless mentioned earlier, the 'dumb' players in our league making mistakes are spies/alts of BR and BR uses this to make other leagues look bad. Am I whining? No. I just think it is childish to point out things as 'facts' when it is actually the person making the claim who is responsible for it. Of course, everything in this game seems to be how leagues are 'perceived' rather than how they actually are. Teddy says to get to know BR. All I have heard is players talk about KTR as if they knew us. They do not.

No one doubts BR is a strong league. However, there are many strong players, not all are in BR. KT, Dark Phoenix, Friendship, and many others have very strong players who are very skilled. I have yet to see armies and strength take a league to the top rankings, other than maybe KT and BR. It has more often been diplomacy, politics and deception leading the way.

I congratulate BR on their strong league and all the skills they have. It must take a lot of time and effort to do that. I will continue to help those who ask for help but will maintain my time at a reasonable level. If someone chooses to spend all of their time on this game that is their prerogative. I prefer to spend some of my day and money on things like:

Family

Working

Hunting

Fishing

Golf

Beach vacations

If this game and being on the biggest coining league is what you need to feel confident, then by all means don't let me stand in the way of your much needed ego boost. Good luck to you, hope it works out.

OP

Aug 5, 2017, 07:1908/05/17
10/31/14

Optimus Prime said:

I prefer to spend some of my day and money on things like:

Family

Working

Hunting

Fishing

Golf

Beach vacations

If this game and being on the biggest coining league is what you need to feel confident, then by all means don't let me stand in the way of your much needed ego boost. Good luck to you, hope it works out.

OP

Some very valid points there. What do you hunt, I like hunting too. Although I hate poachers, who hunt gazelles and bucks and not eat them after.

Anyways I want to CONGRATULATE you guys for such an awesome post you have made out of these thread. These post, have almost 15K views, Is the first in these section of the forum to maintain a civil, culture of dialog. Even though you guys have different opinions on the game, and the affairs that govern the game. You used thesis, and not out of culture flames, to communicate your arguments. 

These section was toxic before you guys came along, For that I have pinned your post, this is until it expires/or gets polluted. 

Aug 5, 2017, 21:1908/05/17
07/13/16

Oracle said:

Optimus Prime said:

I prefer to spend some of my day and money on things like:

Family

Working

Hunting

Fishing

Golf

Beach vacations

OP

Some very valid points there. What do you hunt, I like hunting too. Although I hate poachers, who hunt gazelles and bucks and not eat them after.

Anyways I want to CONGRATULATE you guys for such an awesome post you have made out of these thread. These post, have almost 15K views, Is the first in these section of the forum to maintain a civil, culture of dialog. Even though you guys have different opinions on the game, and the affairs that govern the game. You used thesis, and not out of culture flames, to communicate your arguments. 

These section was toxic before you guys came along, For that I have pinned your post, this is until it expires/or gets polluted. 

Oracle,

I thank you for your comments and appreciate your compliments for my posts. We all have different viewpoints and experiences in this game but it is good to see so many opinions. Perhaps one day I will be on the VIP list lol. I still do not have a VIP button yet, very sad lol. However, I stat my views based on my own experience in the game. Although it may be biased, I try to give insights so others may see why and how I have reached my opinions. Besides, we are all adults, or suppose to be lol.

I hunt many different animals. Deer, Moose, Elk, Bear, and some of the smaller animals like squirrels and birds. I also hate poachers. Some are only after money. I do it for the sport and the meat. I do not believe in hunting animals that you do not eat. My friends and I have hunted some animals and were unable to take all of them back so we donated them to the local community or village. I do not think hunting is wrong but some forget what the purpose of hunting is. It is for nourishment, not for a trophy. Clueless and I are hoping to schedule another hunting trip soon. Thanks for your kindness.

OP

Aug 15, 2017, 22:1708/15/17
08/03/14

well....

bob wouldnt let us stay nuetral. 

so he we go....

prntscr.com/g8xwhv

prntscr.com/g8xwvz

prntscr.com/g8xx1v

prntscr.com/g8xx7u

prntscr.com/g8xxek

prntscr.com/g8xxi7

Aug 16, 2017, 14:4508/16/17
03/22/16
Dark Phoenix decided to enter the War. They dropped many Allys. Glory Raiders were accused of wanting Dark Phoenix Beacons. Look at the map. Who took Dark Phoenix Beacons? GR has taken no Beacons and will not. There is a new Marshal in GR trying to make the position of neutral more believeable. 
Aug 16, 2017, 15:5708/16/17
08/03/14

Thomas, 

Mad Ted threw you under the bus. Said glory raiders asked for the attacks.