The Saga continues on server 2

250 Replies
Mad Ted
19 July, 2017, 6:35 PM UTC

Optimus Prime said:

I have never considered myself as one who enjoys drama but I must admit I am enjoying myself in this war. It is true that the war has reached a 'stall' period. LOBR has not done any major raids on any RA castles. The attacks on Friend and Techway in the hamlets happened BEFORE the war started.

The one thing LOBR is not understanding is that no RA league is currently attempting to hold any beacons. No one is celebrating over the beacon 'pong' of beacons going back and forth between leagues with no deff in them. Although Mad Ted claims LOBR didnt defend any beacons, they did have a few with strong numbers of deff in them which was taken at the start of the war.

Did KTR need to consult KT before attacking LOBR? Simply NO. We intended to keep it confidential. No one knew it was gonna happen until it was already over. We just simply picked up with DD and all other leagues who were being insulted. I base my reason for this war on how LOBR has acted towards my league.

I am not concerned with others. Those that share my feelings are part of the RA. I guess everyone has their opinion, opinions are after all like ass holes, everyone has one. LOBR should stop bragging about what is going on. From what I have seen, they dont even understand what has transpired or what is to come. LOBR hasnt shown me that they know tactics or strategy, all they know is how to spread lies, conspiracies, false accusations, and use mind games to make others believe them. They should stop playing the game and go into politics were they would fit in better.

I applaud Mad Ted for his efforts. He makes claims about what the RA is 'not' doing in hopes they will do what he is prepared for. Did I boast wrongly? What about the 200+ mil that KTR wiped out from LOBR beacons when the war started? I doubt he will admit that. It will become another lie or twisted into another conspiracy using false reports. Keep trying, it looks like you have your own league fooled at least Teddy bear lol.

History does not remember those who were winning in the middle of a war, only the outcome. However, LOBR like history, is always establishing what is fact from agreed upon lies. We may not win, but it will be a lot of fun lol. Be patient my friends, its only just begun!!

First, there wasn't a single beacon with 200+ million in it when KTR attacked. The largest beacon was the one I was holding myself and it only had 110 million of my defense in it. 

Secondly, we do not need to DO anything. We are defending 2 beacons and a fort and are sitting in the number one position. What is it that you think we "need" to be doing? 

LOTBR has been "at war" since I took over shortly after server two started. Our members are under a constant state of attack and have always been. This is the style of play most members in my league appreciate. You can claim no skill or tactics, but we are the only league that has fought multiple leagues at a time from the beginning. 

There is no "stall." It has not "only just begun." This "war" was over long ago.
UTC +4:00
Stray Dog
19 July, 2017, 8:08 PM UTC

Optimus Prime said:

I have never considered myself as one who enjoys drama but I must admit I am enjoying myself in this war. It is true that the war has reached a 'stall' period. LOBR has not done any major raids on any RA castles. The attacks on Friend and Techway in the hamlets happened BEFORE the war started.

Your "confidentiality" will forever be remembered as the cause for the loss of over 500 million in defense to KT. Their loss came after your attack on LOBR beacons, not before. LOBR thanks you for the gift...

Major raids on castles? For what?? Ask what that got Winterfell and many others who "think" raiding castles is the way to go. 90% of RA's raids were to small players castles anyway, as you and others think that is the way to antagonize people into leaving a league. How funny that is....LOBR players laugh daily at RA's feeble efforts, which have disappeared like last years snows....

“Supreme excellence consists of breaking the enemy's resistance without fighting.”

― Sun Tzu, The Art of War

UTC +8:00
IronApex Turok
20 July, 2017, 1:34 AM UTC

Mad Ted said:

LOTBR has been "at war" since I took over shortly after server two started. Our members are under a constant state of attack and have always been.

This.  this is what everyone forgets.   

they want to claim LOTBR are bullies, but if anyone has kept up server history, everyone has always been out to get LOTBR since day ONE.  the orginal KT leadership used them as a pawn to keep their enemies beat down and thought they were just going to dispose of them when Kt was done with LOTBR  but it turned out all those leagues gunning for LOTBR couldnt take them out. and LOTBR has grown into a force to be reconned with. 

its really none of my business. i know. its just really annoying to see the same cliche "the (top ranked) league is full of bullies"  line played out over and over again.   no matter who is at top, everyone else thinks they are douchbags and need to be destroyed. 

If LOTBR were to fall, that'd put us in 1st place.  and despite us having made every effort to NOT be the server bully, you guys would turn on us just as well. 

and in all of this nonsense, who is being the bully?!

UTC +0:00
Oracle
20 July, 2017, 2:43 PM UTC

Mad Ted said:

LOTBR has been "at war" since I took over shortly after server two started. Our members are under a constant state of attack and have always been. This is the style of play most members in my league appreciate. You can claim no skill or tactics, but we are the only league that has fought multiple leagues at a time from the beginning. 

These is a relative thruth depending on how you look at it. Another point of view could be that LOBT has always looked for war and to be bullied. These is explained by the pikes. LOBR used to send a worldwide pike attacks indiscriminately and without provocation. Scarlet reasoned these as PvP hunt. They send PvP to every single one in the Server 2. 

These act painted BR as a target. Its not like a players of server two hate BR, BR forces people to hate them. Weeks after the war started members of BR and BR2 send a worldwide messages to league marshals of new and upcoming leagues. The message made it clear that they, and their league will be destroyed. I was told of these messages, and was lucky to receive one myself and had taken it to BR for queries. In response BR absolved themselves from these messages. They didn't promise to counsel the parties involved( which were members of BR and BR2, no remedy nothing. 

Its only natural that many leagues are fighting BR. Thier hatred of BR comes from their dealing with BR, not from pure passion or love of hate. Their experience, with BR has, and is making them react there way they are now. 

( I write these, not as a moderator, but as a member of server 2) 
Gedleyihlekisa: Oracle the postremogeniture
UTC +2:00
Oracle
20 July, 2017, 2:48 PM UTC

IronApex Turok said:

its really none of my business. i know. its just really annoying to see the same cliche "the (top ranked) league is full of bullies"  line played out over and over again.   no matter who is at top, everyone else thinks they are douchbags and need to be destroyed. 

''Truth, I have learned, differs for everybody. Just as no two people ever see a rainbow in exactly the same place - and yet both most certainly see it, while the person seemingly standing right underneath it does not see it at all - so truth is a question of where one stands, and the direction one is looking in at the time.''  Iain Banks

Dailach
20 July, 2017, 8:20 PM UTC

I am a captain in LotBR, I have had a front row seat to this "war", as well as the events leading up to it. After reading this forum, I feel perspective has been lost somewhat.

It will help if people had a better understanding of who we are. We have a melting pot of members, with a strong showing in both North America, and EU (particularly France), we also have a fair number from down under. We believe that restricting people from "fighting or warring" in a war game is stupid. That does not make us evil, just … realist. We try to make sure our members are well trained, we try to make sure our members are not harassing individual players. We make sure our members know how to best protect their troops. But mostly, we make sure our members are enjoying their time while playing. This is why we have so few restrictions. Play how you want. LotBR are simply people enjoying the game.

Every day I log in, I read the chat and I join our TeamSpeak, and what I see and hear is joy. Yes, we have had our moments of frustration, but by far we are socializing, training and laughing about the game. Our views of this 'war' are 90% humorous. We love that KT and KTR are raiding us with defense. We find humor in Clueless coming to forums and basically saying "WAAAHHHH, they won't raid our traps!". We have found joy in our entertainment. We have found humor and friends in each other. Having read this forum, it seems that is rare. Therefore, in my opinion, we are winning this fictional war of pixels.

Having said that, I recognize this war is stressful to some and I would like to call out some admirations.

To Clueless. Kudos for starting his post with "he is having fun". I hope that’s true, and if it is, congratulations! We hope you can find a way to spread that joy to your members.

To Annabella and her crew of Drunken Dragons. You have amazing stamina and tenacity. You have been in full on war mode long before the KT war started and you have never tired. You have far outshined KT and KTR put together. Everyone accuses us of being the super coiners, but I tip my hat to you guys. You and your members have lost armies to our traps over and over again, and yet you coin out and press on, never giving up. Plarium had better gift you 'Shares" or something when this is over.

To GDG and ADP Leagues. Much Respect! The day the war started, KT and KTR went into hiding. They were silent and they stayed that way for 2 weeks or more, asking their allies to attack us while they 'planned'. Most leagues were half-assed efforts at best. A couple raids here and there. But GDG and ADP came thru, they attacked us full on for 2 weeks, with a majority of their members, not a select few . As a captain who watches every hit on us, the members of GDG & ADP are FAR better trained than the rest of the RA. Very few noob mistakes. Respect for training your members, and kudos for acting as a true ally, stepping up and making the ally status mean something. We at BR have few allies, because we do not like that ally/peace status means nothing to most leagues on this server. It's basically an agreement to not 'play' in a war game. We know KT did nothing to support you two when LotBR attacked your beacons, yet GDG and ADP stepped up and came to the fight when called on. KT does not deserve either of you.

To TECHWAY. I have no idea how you get leagues to ally with you and RA. Your league has shown moderate abilities at best in this war. You lost leadership of your own league, how can you be expected to lead a collision. Any league with RA tag is our enemy. And we have proven no RA League can hold a beacon over level 1. Your league has changed Marshalship and captains more times than can be counted. You SHOULD be poison to this server, yet people flock to you like your Jim Bakker. Amazing. Not sure if your threatening, or charming or using voodoo. But it's impressive.

To RA leaders. We know your setting traps. No, we are not going to fall for them. To RA members. You raid with OFFENSE, you defend with DEFENSE, seriously. This war was brought on by a select few, deciding smaller members are expendable or inconsequential. If you are not being trained on how to raid or build troops or keep your troops the safest they can be, consider a league more focused on players than ego. If you are not enjoying the war, cat your troops, focus on BGs, and I wish you the best of luck until this thing is over.

If you are finding joy in this game, in this war, then congrats, you have found the freedom and fun that we at LotBR enjoy every day. Play, learn, then share that knowledge and joy. Come visit us, show us your skills. Long after this war is over, win or lose, we at Black Rose will be laughing and sharing stories. If you have a good one, come share it with us on our TeamSpeak, we always enjoy a good story.

This is a game, for entertainment. If you're not having fun, find something else. If you feel stress to the point you need to troll forums, or see things in only black and white, take moment, step back, and re-evaluate, maybe this is not the right game for you.

-Dailach of Black Rose

@ anyone who was badmouthing the Moderators on this forum. Leave the game. Seriously. Those guys are volunteers, offering their time to make this game better. Go be trolls elsewhere. This is a game, for entertainment. Say it out loud to yourself until you hear its meaning.

@ Clueless and anyone who is arguing how this war began. The KTR hit on our beacon was simply the last straw. KT was at peace with us, yet they were placing defense in DD traps vs us (yes, we can read leaderboards), they were having members send resources to our enemies. KT was threatening and hitting our Ally. The war began when Glory Raiders came to us and said KT will only agree to "KT can hit us, but we cannot hit them". We TOLD KT we would support our allies. We TOLD them it was war if they did not agree to fair terms with GR". The war was on when KT started attacking our ally, it was just a matter of timing. The KTR beacon hit was just the last straw that made us stop planning and start hitting. The first punch may be argued but KT was out every day on the playground causing trouble, setting the path to make sure the war was going to happen. They poked the Teddy Bear until the Teddy Bear bit back. 

Oracle
21 July, 2017, 3:19 PM UTC

Dailach said:

@ Clueless and anyone who is arguing how this war began. The KTR hit on our beacon was simply the last straw. KT was at peace with us, yet they were placing defense in DD traps vs us (yes, we can read leaderboards), they were having members send resources to our enemies. KT was threatening and hitting our Ally. The war began when Glory Raiders came to us and said KT will only agree to "KT can hit us, but we cannot hit them". We TOLD KT we would support our allies. We TOLD them it was war if they did not agree to fair terms with GR". The war was on when KT started attacking our ally, it was just a matter of timing. The KTR beacon hit was just the last straw that made us stop planning and start hitting. The first punch may be argued but KT was out every day on the playground causing trouble, setting the path to make sure the war was going to happen. They poked the Teddy Bear until the Teddy Bear bit back. 

I don't think at these state the reason why the war began is important. Besides the winners will be the one who will write history, and their tales will be the only one that will hold true. We learned that from server 1.  What is important now is who is having more fun. And the screenshot tell a tale on their own. 

djmoody
21 July, 2017, 4:55 PM UTC

Oracle said:

We learned that from server 1.
Out of interest who "won" server 1 in your opinion?
Everyone has a right to an opinion. No one has a right to their opinion being respected by other if it can't be backed up with rational and logic explanation
Oracle
22 July, 2017, 12:56 PM UTC

djmoody said:

Oracle said:

Winning is not possible in a sense of ''winning a trophy''. But which war are you interested in?

roadstar Pitbull
22 July, 2017, 5:17 PM UTC

Oracle said:

djmoody said:

Oracle said:

Winning is not possible in a sense of ''winning a trophy''. But which war are you interested in?

You did not reference a war in your previous post, just the server as a whole...

Now you want to reference something else, a war, not the server.
Oracle
23 July, 2017, 2:31 PM UTC

That is easy. The ranking doesn't lie. It's quite obvious who lost, it's all written You can see you "winner" there in both offense and defense ranking.

Oracle
24 July, 2017, 1:44 PM UTC
Mad Ted
24 July, 2017, 10:43 PM UTC

You forgot the important one!!

http://prntscr.com/fztkop

JWeiser_FoL
25 July, 2017, 1:09 PM UTC

Lol looks like kt on server 2 should just give up.....

JWeiser_FoL
UTC -6:00
Oracle
25 July, 2017, 2:27 PM UTC
Stray Dog
25 July, 2017, 4:18 PM UTC
roadstar Pitbull
25 July, 2017, 9:44 PM UTC

All this has done is proven a statement I made very long ago in TD when I first started playing palrium games (before stormfall).

The ranking system is very unrealistic at the beginning and has only gotten worse over time.

When pacts/naps/diplomacy rule the rankings, not fighting in a war game...

I tried some of the earlier games, hoping they would change the venue. but nothing really changes but graphics.

And for the record, KT has not always ruled the number one spot. There have been others that were actually better for the game, but players come and go and leagues change priorities.
Optimus Prime
25 July, 2017, 10:04 PM UTC

IronApex Turok said:

Mad Ted said:

LOTBR has been "at war" since I took over shortly after server two started. Our members are under a constant state of attack and have always been.

This.  this is what everyone forgets.   

they want to claim LOTBR are bullies, but if anyone has kept up server history, everyone has always been out to get LOTBR since day ONE.  the orginal KT leadership used them as a pawn to keep their enemies beat down and thought they were just going to dispose of them when Kt was done with LOTBR  but it turned out all those leagues gunning for LOTBR couldnt take them out. and LOTBR has grown into a force to be reconned with. 

If LOTBR were to fall, that'd put us in 1st place.  and despite us having made every effort to NOT be the server bully, you guys would turn on us just as well. 

and in all of this nonsense, who is being the bully?!

I dont think that is the case bro. A league at the number 1 ranking doesnt automatically make them seen as a bully. If you have a strong league and want to attack another league that is fine. It is part of the game. However, what deems a league to be bullies is when they threaten you unless you 'do them a favor' and then they go back on their word and attack you anyway. That is gutless. That is the problem with LOBR. We dont care if they want to attack everyone. Dont expect others to follow your 'rules' because you feel you have the right. I have never seen Dark Phoenix as a bully

Hot_Nickelz
26 July, 2017, 3:27 AM UTC

Optimus Prime said:

I have never seen Dark Phoenix as a bully

Hard to see any league with 30 "at peace" or "allied" league as a bully. Of course, that 99% of leagues on server 2! People still use the "bully" tag to describe other league that outplay,outgun,or outsmart them. In fact, the word "bully" is nonsensical in a war game. This is a war game, expect to be attacked, expect to be attacked by bigger players, and learn to have fun and thrive in the environment provided. Or just whine, and claim others are bullies, play unfair, cheat etc etc to satiate your ego. Shrugs. The game will continue whatever perspective you CHOOSE to have. People also have choices to have fun with their online gaming or not, or act with respect towards their opponents or not. We all have choices in how we experience our online gaming. 

Nickelz
Mad Ted
28 July, 2017, 2:30 AM UTC

https://prnt.sc/g18lz6

1663466 users registered; 33854 topics; 252814 posts; our newest member:domino58