Search
Moderators for Stormfall: Age of War wanted
Comments
Jul 11, 2017, 17:1807/11/17
IronApex Turok said:

Solidarius said:

IronApex Turok said:

p.s.ironapex your like 20miles away for me XD

youre right in the action then.  definately not a dead zone.  The reinforcements you sent this morning are already on page 4 of my reports, and it was a slow day for me. 

ive got more action in my neighborhood on s2 than i do on s1

your are not playing right on S1 then ... drop me a line there and we can have some fun :)
Jul 12, 2017, 08:1207/12/17
08/03/14
Marcel Stokvis said:

IronApex Turok said:

Solidarius said:

IronApex Turok said:

p.s.ironapex your like 20miles away for me XD

youre right in the action then.  definately not a dead zone.  The reinforcements you sent this morning are already on page 4 of my reports, and it was a slow day for me. 

ive got more action in my neighborhood on s2 than i do on s1

your are not playing right on S1 then ... drop me a line there and we can have some fun :)
next time i move my castle, i'll look you up ;)
Jul 12, 2017, 15:4407/12/17
08/03/15

Solidarius said:

here let me post something that you coiners most likely will not have for a few months: http://prntscr.com/fu2guu  

p.s. I dont have any advantage over people who spend nothing on the game, because they dont exist( ok there mabey one crazy person out there) XD

You mean. like this?

https://prnt.sc/futj9m

Jul 12, 2017, 16:1507/12/17
01/01/17

Mad Ted said:

Solidarius said:

here let me post something that you coiners most likely will not have for a few months: http://prntscr.com/fu2guu  

p.s. I dont have any advantage over people who spend nothing on the game, because they dont exist( ok there mabey one crazy person out there) XD

You mean. like this?

https://prnt.sc/futj9m

No, he means like this! http://prntscr.com/fuu3v1

It looks like  Solidarius is as big a "coiner" as we are!! lol

Jul 12, 2017, 21:4107/12/17
01/01/17

Mad Ted said:

http://prntscr.com/fuxi8s

Another empty beacon taken. lol

Maybe Solidarius should ask them to post screen caps of all those "Way to go!" beacon take-overs.... they brag about them enough, why don't they show the server what they are killing? Or I should  say, what they are NOT KILLING.

While he's at it, maybe he can find out Techway's departure date from KT or what league is going to take him in. Rumor has it he has been asking several leagues if he would be able to join them..... at least that's the rumor going around on server 2 anyway. I sure there is at least one league out there that he hasn't bullied, lied to, double crossed or let down yet, but then again, maybe not.
Jul 13, 2017, 06:2407/13/17
01/01/17

Mad Roy said:

Solidarius said:

I guess in your mind this is so called epic "strategy" 

https://prnt.sc/fv0i2y

https://prnt.sc/fv0hv4

https://prnt.sc/fv0ia9

keep on "coining"  :D

Well, we can agree that the idea of defending yourself a low level beacon was an epic strategy by your side.

Uhhhmmmm, Mad Roy....he  wasn't defending alone. He had LOTS of company.

As with all wars, no matter how well planned your epic strategy is, sometimes, in the fog and confusion of war,  shots fall short or carry long, and intended targets are missed, resulting in friendly fire casualties. During the mini-beacon massacre last night, this was the case. KT and KTR decided to grab a bunch of beacons. The fruit of their labors allowed  BR  to rack up at least 20 beacon downgrades, while chipping away at some RA defense. KT took beacon 62 from LAD, but at a high cost, losing 571 legs and all the supporting units that went with them.   LAD fought gallantly all night in response.  When it was over, KT dropped  from 13th to 14th place in the league standings.

The new KT marshals plan to end this war quickly, seems to be well on its way.  With results like that, the war won't last long at all! Well done Winterfell!

We will now observe a moment of silence for the unintended, fallen warriors of the Immortal Legions. We salute your bravery.

(silence...)

Jul 13, 2017, 15:1107/13/17
06/16/15
Stray Dog said:

Mad Roy said:

Solidarius said:

I guess in your mind this is so called epic "strategy" 

https://prnt.sc/fv0i2y

https://prnt.sc/fv0hv4

https://prnt.sc/fv0ia9

keep on "coining"  :D

Well, we can agree that the idea of defending yourself a low level beacon was an epic strategy by your side.

Uhhhmmmm, Mad Roy....he  wasn't defending alone. He had LOTS of company.

Oh right, just looked at the right side, my bad xD
Jul 13, 2017, 16:2107/13/17

madroy/stray dog

neither of you sent a single troop, shit even the spying was done by the coiners and your talking like you did something... you guys could of at least helped with something but hey what do i know, maybe because both of you cant afford to spy/siege a beacon and gotta let the big dogs do it for ya.

what do I know about "strategy" gotta first earn all those legendary units via CREDIT CARD right?

I mean lets be real here... 5641 fallen, 3541 pegasus, 6593 great west dragon, and 3182 hero and these are only from 2 players it really does speak about the game in general.

I told you before, there is no victory in this game, the only victor is for Plarium when your league coiners and others spend thousands.

keep on coining :D

Jul 14, 2017, 10:3307/14/17
10/31/14

@ solidarius and the above

Those are the coiners. But none the less. I wanted to congratulate you guys for the awesome discussion thingy going on here. 

COMMENT ON THE WAR to leaders of RA/BR co

From your discussion I have come to the conclusion that Server 2 is doomed. 

You are all, like the hothead leaders of the last war in server 1, Unwilling and not able to compromise.

You cling to conspiracy theories, and ideology about the game and the general history of the game. These​ ideas you see and hold as the truth, without any evidence backing up your Ideas. 

You cling to ideas held and developed on server 1. Ideas that have lead to server 1 dying. 

You can't in all aspects understand that sportsmanship is required in game. 

My question?

What do you all hope to gain from these war? Don't get me wrong I enjoy your friction and the drama, especially Ted Vs Ana... meme war on global chat. I also get the why part the who part. But with the war nearing the climax. Is time we start asking WHAT?. So what. 

Jul 19, 2017, 13:4007/19/17
Jul 19, 2017, 13:50(edited)
07/13/16

I have never considered myself as one who enjoys drama but I must admit I am enjoying myself in this war. It is true that the war has reached a 'stall' period. LOBR has not done any major raids on any RA castles. The attacks on Friend and Techway in the hamlets happened BEFORE the war started.

The one thing LOBR is not understanding is that no RA league is currently attempting to hold any beacons. No one is celebrating over the beacon 'pong' of beacons going back and forth between leagues with no deff in them. Although Mad Ted claims LOBR didnt defend any beacons, they did have a few with strong numbers of deff in them which was taken at the start of the war.

Did KTR need to consult KT before attacking LOBR? Simply NO. We intended to keep it confidential. No one knew it was gonna happen until it was already over. We just simply picked up with DD and all other leagues who were being insulted. I base my reason for this war on how LOBR has acted towards my league.

I am not concerned with others. Those that share my feelings are part of the RA. I guess everyone has their opinion, opinions are after all like ass holes, everyone has one. LOBR should stop bragging about what is going on. From what I have seen, they dont even understand what has transpired or what is to come. LOBR hasnt shown me that they know tactics or strategy, all they know is how to spread lies, conspiracies, false accusations, and use mind games to make others believe them. They should stop playing the game and go into politics were they would fit in better.

I applaud Mad Ted for his efforts. He makes claims about what the RA is 'not' doing in hopes they will do what he is prepared for. Did I boast wrongly? What about the 200+ mil that KTR wiped out from LOBR beacons when the war started? I doubt he will admit that. It will become another lie or twisted into another conspiracy using false reports. Keep trying, it looks like you have your own league fooled at least Teddy bear lol.

History does not remember those who were winning in the middle of a war, only the outcome. However, LOBR like history, is always establishing what is fact from agreed upon lies. We may not win, but it will be a lot of fun lol. Be patient my friends, its only just begun!!

Jul 19, 2017, 18:3507/19/17
08/03/15

Optimus Prime said:

I have never considered myself as one who enjoys drama but I must admit I am enjoying myself in this war. It is true that the war has reached a 'stall' period. LOBR has not done any major raids on any RA castles. The attacks on Friend and Techway in the hamlets happened BEFORE the war started.

The one thing LOBR is not understanding is that no RA league is currently attempting to hold any beacons. No one is celebrating over the beacon 'pong' of beacons going back and forth between leagues with no deff in them. Although Mad Ted claims LOBR didnt defend any beacons, they did have a few with strong numbers of deff in them which was taken at the start of the war.

Did KTR need to consult KT before attacking LOBR? Simply NO. We intended to keep it confidential. No one knew it was gonna happen until it was already over. We just simply picked up with DD and all other leagues who were being insulted. I base my reason for this war on how LOBR has acted towards my league.

I am not concerned with others. Those that share my feelings are part of the RA. I guess everyone has their opinion, opinions are after all like ass holes, everyone has one. LOBR should stop bragging about what is going on. From what I have seen, they dont even understand what has transpired or what is to come. LOBR hasnt shown me that they know tactics or strategy, all they know is how to spread lies, conspiracies, false accusations, and use mind games to make others believe them. They should stop playing the game and go into politics were they would fit in better.

I applaud Mad Ted for his efforts. He makes claims about what the RA is 'not' doing in hopes they will do what he is prepared for. Did I boast wrongly? What about the 200+ mil that KTR wiped out from LOBR beacons when the war started? I doubt he will admit that. It will become another lie or twisted into another conspiracy using false reports. Keep trying, it looks like you have your own league fooled at least Teddy bear lol.

History does not remember those who were winning in the middle of a war, only the outcome. However, LOBR like history, is always establishing what is fact from agreed upon lies. We may not win, but it will be a lot of fun lol. Be patient my friends, its only just begun!!

First, there wasn't a single beacon with 200+ million in it when KTR attacked. The largest beacon was the one I was holding myself and it only had 110 million of my defense in it. 

Secondly, we do not need to DO anything. We are defending 2 beacons and a fort and are sitting in the number one position. What is it that you think we "need" to be doing? 

LOTBR has been "at war" since I took over shortly after server two started. Our members are under a constant state of attack and have always been. This is the style of play most members in my league appreciate. You can claim no skill or tactics, but we are the only league that has fought multiple leagues at a time from the beginning. 

There is no "stall." It has not "only just begun." This "war" was over long ago.
Jul 19, 2017, 20:0807/19/17
01/01/17

Optimus Prime said:

Your "confidentiality" will forever be remembered as the cause for the loss of over 500 million in defense to KT. Their loss came after your attack on LOBR beacons, not before. LOBR thanks you for the gift...

Major raids on castles? For what?? Ask what that got Winterfell and many others who "think" raiding castles is the way to go. 90% of RA's raids were to small players castles anyway, as you and others think that is the way to antagonize people into leaving a league. How funny that is....LOBR players laugh daily at RA's feeble efforts, which have disappeared like last years snows....

“Supreme excellence consists of breaking the enemy's resistance without fighting.”

― Sun Tzu, The Art of War

Jul 20, 2017, 01:3407/20/17
08/03/14

Mad Ted said:

LOTBR has been "at war" since I took over shortly after server two started. Our members are under a constant state of attack and have always been.

This.  this is what everyone forgets.   

they want to claim LOTBR are bullies, but if anyone has kept up server history, everyone has always been out to get LOTBR since day ONE.  the orginal KT leadership used them as a pawn to keep their enemies beat down and thought they were just going to dispose of them when Kt was done with LOTBR  but it turned out all those leagues gunning for LOTBR couldnt take them out. and LOTBR has grown into a force to be reconned with. 

its really none of my business. i know. its just really annoying to see the same cliche "the (top ranked) league is full of bullies"  line played out over and over again.   no matter who is at top, everyone else thinks they are douchbags and need to be destroyed. 

If LOTBR were to fall, that'd put us in 1st place.  and despite us having made every effort to NOT be the server bully, you guys would turn on us just as well. 

and in all of this nonsense, who is being the bully?!

Jul 20, 2017, 14:4307/20/17
Jul 20, 2017, 14:44(edited)
10/31/14

Mad Ted said:

LOTBR has been "at war" since I took over shortly after server two started. Our members are under a constant state of attack and have always been. This is the style of play most members in my league appreciate. You can claim no skill or tactics, but we are the only league that has fought multiple leagues at a time from the beginning. 

These is a relative thruth depending on how you look at it. Another point of view could be that LOBT has always looked for war and to be bullied. These is explained by the pikes. LOBR used to send a worldwide pike attacks indiscriminately and without provocation. Scarlet reasoned these as PvP hunt. They send PvP to every single one in the Server 2. 

These act painted BR as a target. Its not like a players of server two hate BR, BR forces people to hate them. Weeks after the war started members of BR and BR2 send a worldwide messages to league marshals of new and upcoming leagues. The message made it clear that they, and their league will be destroyed. I was told of these messages, and was lucky to receive one myself and had taken it to BR for queries. In response BR absolved themselves from these messages. They didn't promise to counsel the parties involved( which were members of BR and BR2, no remedy nothing. 

Its only natural that many leagues are fighting BR. Thier hatred of BR comes from their dealing with BR, not from pure passion or love of hate. Their experience, with BR has, and is making them react there way they are now. 

( I write these, not as a moderator, but as a member of server 2)