Moderators for Stormfall: Age of War wanted
Comments
Jul 10, 2017, 20:5607/10/17
06/16/15

Solidarius said:

Mad Roy said:

Solidarius said:

blablabla strategy blablabla

There are too many ways of strategy that you can follow on this game, if you don't follow certain ones doesn't exactly mean that you're not a strategists, looks like after a year and a half of playing Solidarius you manage to learn some good ones for the castles level, but there's way too more to think about. You can find players that just play smart, others that just coin heavily, both can be dangerous, but combined become extremely dangerous... Shame most of leagues with big potential didn't find the way of making this combination right on this server, that's in few words how this particular league climbed so high to the position where it can rule on others.

blablabla

I love how you say "rule others" mabey this is the reason you have a rebellion right now....

Because of ruling on others... Yeah, sounds correct to me 
Jul 10, 2017, 22:0007/10/17

Stray Dog said:

Solidarius said:

look I dont hate coiners... I have people in my league that coin maybe you guys are taking this the wrong way... I am not saying coiners are brainless people who just buy troops and send them to death and revive them for fun(although there might be a few like this, at least i hope XD)

I will say it again: Spending thousands of $ on this game does not automatically make you "good" at it. and fuk yeah ima laugh when i see people with insane stats but shitty raid points lol, I am proud of my raid points :D

I love how you say "rule others" mabey this is the reason you have a rebellion right now....

In all of your posts you take a highly derogatory view of "coiners" yet you say you and 99% of the player in the game spend money to play. Spending any money at all on the game makes you a coiner.  Small coiners, big coiners, it's all the same. A small coiner, like you, who spends within his budget for the game, refers to himself as a "normal person". So tell me, does this mean that a large coiner, who spends within his budget to play the game is an abnormal person?? Your logic seems flawed. To me, you have the same advantage over players who spend nothing on the game, as the larger coiners, who spend more, have over you.  You come off as a small coiner who is jelly of larger coiners because you can't spend as much. In all honesty, if you earned more, you WOULD spend more on the game.

First and foremost, this is a game of war. As in real life wars, the nations with the highest GDP tend to have the strongest armies. Why? Because they can spend more. Same in this game. You say you are proud of your raid points. I can accept that. You take resources from others. But, do you take them from defended castles of higher or lower level than yourself, or do you just raid bots and fiefs? Either way, you spend money that others may not, to raid them with purchased troops and perks.

As Mad Roy stated earlier, there are many more levels of game play within this game, other than at the castle level. So why would a large coiner have any need to play at the castle level when he has no need for resources that you need? They play a different game than the one you play. Most game players are so involved with their level of game play that they are not even aware of the other levels within the game. They are oblivious to them. AS you laugh at coiners with low raid points, they in turn, laugh at you for your style of play.

They also laugh at those who think they are rebelling and causing damage to BR when in fact, it's just another boring day at work for BR.

You can use all reason/logic you want to make yourself feel better to keep spending"thousands" bro... in the end you just make Plarium more money and keep the game going for us poor/jealous players :D

There is a difference between being poor/middle class and "super rich" "super elite", regardless if you realize/understand it or not. but thats a big discussion I rather not have on these forums.

I get my raid points for bots/inactive/ and active castles, and no I do not raid active players that are way below my level... mainly cuz I am not that kind of person but also because there are very few new active players on server 2 anyway, the place is a dead zone mostly just a few alts here and there.

I also find it funny how the "coiners" are allowed to have alts/spies and get away with it but if a "small coiner" like me would to make 1 or 2 alts that would lead to my account deletion.

There is many levels of "gameplay" as you put it but it is still the same game for example you can have 500million offence and get a huge hit, its the same with me when I catch someone with "offence" troops out and hit them with my little 5million offence and destroy them.

Same when I make a mistake and lose 80% of my force, it can be only 2million but if you have 80million army and lose 80% its the exact same thing.

When I bank properly and attack a level 30 battleground, and receive my "big reward" its the same when someone banks and gets a big payout of a level 100+ BG.

The only thing that I wish I had more exp in this game is "teamplay" this game "feels" very solo I know that if I was higher tier and/or spent more I would be working with more people, settings up WOD's/launching tactical strikes and things like this mabey it would make the game a bit more fun :D

laugh at me all you want, in the end the "1%" coiners in this game , pretty much "own" the game and they think they gods or something, and thats the best joke of all.

here let me post something that you coiners most likely will not have for a few months: http://prntscr.com/fu2guu  

p.s. I dont have any advantage over people who spend nothing on the game, because they dont exist( ok there mabey one crazy person out there) XD

Jul 10, 2017, 22:0907/10/17
10/15/15

Solidarius said:

there are very few non-coiners who are good at this game.

Actually, there are many good non-coiners in game. They just are all in BR where they belong. Your belief is EXACTLY why your league got destroyed. Your leaders DID nothing to support the league. They didn't help people in chat. They did not promote fighting. In fact, I don't even think they talked more than once a day. They simply recruited people to fill their beacon with defense to protect their OWN troops while taking mass DE. They also, make decisions that benefit THEM and not their league members.

Your the one who who FAILS to recognize this, and claims "I've been with same league since beginning".  What a foolish reason for so-called loyalty is because I joined here first.

Ted has loyalty in BR because he EARNS it. He always make decisions for the good of league. 

Over a year ago, 3 top 10 leagues joined together to take out BRs 3 beacons. Now mind you, all 3 were higher ranked than BR, as well as had 30 allied leagues while BR had NONE! Not one person left BR because of this. Not one. In fact, we rebuilt and then used tactics and strategy, recruiting, and teaching noobs to eventually eliminate each of those leagues which took OVER a year.

I do suggest all of RA to join together to fight BR. In fact, you should recruit people from other servers to stop the Tyranny of Black Rose. We welcome your wars. Thats called fun!

Jul 10, 2017, 22:1207/10/17
Jul 10, 2017, 22:19(edited)
10/15/15
Solidarius said:

You can use all reason/logic you want to make yourself feel better to keep spending"thousands" bro... in the end you just make Plarium more money and keep the game going for us poor/jealous players :D

And this shows exactly why you are not good. Winning has nothing to do with money. Has nothing to do with inequity of troops. War is the imposition of will.  That's how war is in the real world is, and how it in this game. Maybe begin to use strategy or tactics that allow you to fight a stronger army?  Stronger armies do not always win in the real world. If you want to believe that only a bigger army can win, go ahead but I scoff!  Its your excuse for losing. This is a war game. If you want a "fair" fight go play another game because you will NEVER get in online. Accept it, and live with it, and tailor your play accordingly.
Jul 10, 2017, 22:2307/10/17
Jul 10, 2017, 22:24(edited)
08/03/15

The only thing that I wish I had more exp in this game is "teamplay" this game "feels" very solo I know that if I was higher tier and/or spent more I would be working with more people, settings up WOD's/launching tactical strikes and things like this mabey it would make the game a bit more fun :D

You should contact us ingame and come visit us in Teamspeak some night. We are the ONLY league that I know of on server 2 that usually has ~20 members on every night to discuss tactics, plan out strategies, and just have fun. MadRoy has done amazing things that have helped to move LOTBR to where they are today!

Jul 10, 2017, 22:2507/10/17

Hot_Nickelz said:

Solidarius said:

there are very few non-coiners who are good at this game.

Actually, there are many good non-coiners in game. They just are all in BR where they belong. Your belief is EXACTLY why your league got destroyed. Your leaders DID nothing to support the league. They didn't help people in chat. They did not promote fighting. In fact, I don't even think they talked more than once a day. They simply recruited people to fill their beacon with defense to protect their OWN troops while taking mass DE. They also, make decisions that benefit THEM and not their league members.

Your the one who who FAILS to recognize this, and claims "I've been with same league since beginning".  What a foolish reason for so-called loyalty is because I joined here first.

Ted has loyalty in BR because he EARNS it. He always make decisions for the good of league. 

Over a year ago, 3 top 10 leagues joined together to take out BRs 3 beacons. Now mind you, all 3 were higher ranked than BR, as well as had 30 allied leagues while BR had NONE! Not one person left BR because of this. Not one. In fact, we rebuilt and then used tactics and strategy, recruiting, and teaching noobs to eventually eliminate each of those leagues which took OVER a year.

I do suggest all of RA to join together to fight BR. In fact, you should recruit people from other servers to stop the Tyranny of Black Rose. We welcome your wars. Thats called fun!

if you are honestly think all good players/non coiners are in BR, you are delusional.

I find it funny how a few of your league mates, including leader of BR2 try to recruit me a while back, keep on trying bro :P.

I never said anything about TED... so wtf are you talking about?

are you seriously implying that my league marshal/leaders does not have loyalty or earned it, or make decisions for the good of my league? how fucking delusional are you?

are you sober?

yes I would also like to see the whole server vs BR, I think it would be fun :D

Jul 10, 2017, 22:3307/10/17

Mad Ted said:

You should contact us ingame and come visit us in Teamspeak some night. We are the ONLY league that I know of on server 2 that usually has ~20 members on every night to discuss tactics, plan out strategies, and just have fun. MadRoy has done amazing things that have helped to move LOTBR to where they are today!

thank you for the offer Mad Ted, but I have to decline.

Its really great to know that there are league with ts/comms ect I think if i did get that "into" the game I would try it on server 1, but might be 2 late for that. 

Jul 10, 2017, 22:4707/10/17
08/03/15
Solidarius said:

are you seriously implying that my league marshal/leaders does not have loyalty or earned it, or make decisions for the good of my league? how fucking delusional are you?

are you sober?

Your new marshal may be looking out for the league, but your old marshal NEVER took your league into consideration. 
Jul 10, 2017, 22:4707/10/17
10/15/15

I would try and argue but I just do not care. BR recruits anyone, and just because you were recruited does not give any credibility to any of your statements. Lol.

You know the truth of your league better than I do as well as the fundamental problems with it. You can call me delusional but I have never seen tactics discussed in your league ONCE. We do that daily. Again truth matters not. The only truth that matters to people like you is the leaderboard. So I will point to it.

You were offered to see how we operate. If you choose not, please continue to fight, we need farms and pvp points. Or just run to another game server and claim injustice. Shrugs.

My delusions have led to a number 1 league. Of course, I'm also delusional because I believe I had anything to do with it, or that any of my league respects me.

I am also under the delusion that pikes are worthwhile.

Jul 11, 2017, 03:3807/11/17
Jul 11, 2017, 03:50(edited)
Mad Ted said:

Solidarius said:

are you sober?

Your new marshal may be looking out for the league, but your old marshal NEVER took your league into consideration. 
I have a lot of respect for my old marshal and I know you are wrong about her.
Jul 11, 2017, 03:5007/11/17

Hot_Nickelz said:

I would try and argue but I just do not care. BR recruits anyone, and just because you were recruited does not give any credibility to any of your statements. Lol.

You know the truth of your league better than I do as well as the fundamental problems with it. You can call me delusional but I have never seen tactics discussed in your league ONCE. We do that daily. Again truth matters not. The only truth that matters to people like you is the leaderboard. So I will point to it.

You were offered to see how we operate. If you choose not, please continue to fight, we need farms and pvp points. Or just run to another game server and claim injustice. Shrugs.

My delusions have led to a number 1 league. Of course, I'm also delusional because I believe I had anything to do with it, or that any of my league respects me.

I am also under the delusion that pikes are worthwhile.

what do you want to argue? honestly server 2 is so dead and in desperate need of players, Im pretty sure any league would accept anyone regardless of who they are just to have the another player added to the league especially over level 70.

my league is not perfect, nor has been, and neither is yours or any other league for that matter. 

how exactly would you see tactics discussed in my league unless you have an alt in it? lol please explain this 1

ill continue to fight and play the game and enjoy it, thats why I am here. 

keep buiding pikes! dont forget to send one to each member like the old days :D

I am not arguing that your the #1 league atm but dont expect everyone else to bow down and fall over.

overconfidence is a weakness, do not forget.

also not one BR out of several on here have commented on why now they have allies/peace with other leagues when before the motto was no alliances/restrictions XD

please send screenshots if u guys have em thats why I am on this side of the forum, I just wana see huge armies battle each other :D

<3>

p.s. you have no idea about "people like me" 

Jul 11, 2017, 03:5107/11/17
06/16/15

Mad Ted said:

blablabla.

blablabla.

MadRoy has done amazing things that have helped to move LOTBR to where they are today!

Shhh, my work stays in the shadows xD
Jul 11, 2017, 04:0107/11/17
08/03/14
Solidarius said:

what do you want to argue? honestly server 2 is so dead and in desperate need of players, Im pretty sure any league would accept anyone regardless of who they are just to have the another player added to the league especially over level 70.

we have two full leagues with all active players and 2 training leagues, 3 day boot on inactives.  the server isnt dead, move your castle to a more active area. 
Jul 11, 2017, 04:0507/11/17

IronApex Turok said:

Solidarius said:

we have two full leagues with all active players and 2 training leagues, 3 day boot on inactives.  the server isnt dead, move your castle to a more active area. 

compared to server 1 it is "dead"....

why would I move my castle, I have it near bots so I can farm free resources and inactives + the few actives that dont have lots of defense....

p.s.ironapex your like 20miles away for me XD
Jul 11, 2017, 04:0507/11/17
08/03/15

We have recently accepted peace from a few leagues, although it is a little different than how most leagues operate.

Peace status with us prohibits both sides from attacking beacons or fortresses. That is all. EVERYTHING else is fair game. Players can still attack anyone they wish, but the peace status prohibits them from attacking beacons and fortresses.

This is done with a few of the leagues that work closely with LOTBR and visit our Teamspeak often. There have been instances in the past where members "accidentally" took a beacon or downgraded a fort and this ensures that this does not happen going forward.
Jul 11, 2017, 04:1907/11/17
08/03/15
This is what we deal with. And when we abandon the beacon and they finally capture it, they will shout from the rooftops about how they dropped another LOTBR beacon!
Jul 11, 2017, 06:1607/11/17
Jul 11, 2017, 06:18(edited)
08/03/14

Solidarius said:

IronApex Turok said:

p.s.ironapex your like 20miles away for me XD

youre right in the action then.  definately not a dead zone.  The reinforcements you sent this morning are already on page 4 of my reports, and it was a slow day for me. 

ive got more action in my neighborhood on s2 than i do on s1