The Saga continues on server 2

The Saga continues on server 2

Search
Moderators for Stormfall: Age of War wanted
Comments
Jul 10, 2017, 14:5207/10/17
06/16/15

Solidarius said:

you are mistaken if you think this game is only for "coiners".

blablabla

BG revives is a strategy??? raiding when 75% is strategy???? LOL really dude whats next are you going to say that the Flag Tourney also requires "strategy"

Strategy is looking at rankings/profiles to determine the strength of your enemy for example: http://prntscr.com/ftse67

Strategy is using comms/chat ect for communication for multiple people raids/wods ect

Strategy is sending a fake raid/siege and sending spies before it hits to "gauge a strength of an enemy"

Strategy is not making a mistake/huge loss and then rez them with sapp in the infirmary, that is simply coining.

Strategy is not one person having over 20,000 assasins, this is simply coining.

these stats: http://prntscr.com/ftsm6s is not "strategy" just look at the raid points and for your info that player started playing http://prntscr.com/ftspnc.

blablabla

I am not laughing at people who spend in this game, because I would be laughin at myself.

I am laughin at those who spend THOUSANDS, and think they are "good" at the game my reward is spending less than them and playing better and enjoying the game more.

there are very few non-coiners who are good at this game.

The game is not only for coiners, you can play without spending, but you'll need some of them in order to compete.

Playing BGs or hitting stuff during 75% discount on revival, if you call it just coining, well, you could always just go to Black Market and buy directly troops from there, but when you take numbers and do maths, you realize it's better to wait for certain opportunities and methods to acquire troops, so technically speaking we can call it doing strategy...

There are too many ways of strategy that you can follow on this game, if you don't follow certain ones doesn't exactly mean that you're not a strategists, looks like after a year and a half of playing Solidarius you manage to learn some good ones for the castles level, but there's way too more to think about. You can find players that just play smart, others that just coin heavily, both can be dangerous, but combined become extremely dangerous... Shame most of leagues with big potential didn't find the way of making this combination right on this server, that's in few words how this particular league climbed so high to the position where in can rule on others.

Those people that you laugh at, they would have been destroyed and would have quit long ago if they weren't good at the game.

And, believe it or not, there are many non-coiners who are good.

Jul 10, 2017, 15:4907/10/17
Jul 10, 2017, 15:58(edited)

Mad Roy said:

Solidarius said:

blablabla

BG revives is a strategy??? raiding when 75% is strategy???? LOL really dude whats next are you going to say that the Flag Tourney also requires "strategy"

Strategy is looking at rankings/profiles to determine the strength of your enemy for example: http://prntscr.com/ftse67

Strategy is using comms/chat ect for communication for multiple people raids/wods ect

Strategy is sending a fake raid/siege and sending spies before it hits to "gauge a strength of an enemy"

Strategy is not making a mistake/huge loss and then rez them with sapp in the infirmary, that is simply coining.

these stats: http://prntscr.com/ftsm6s is not "strategy" just look at the raid points and for your info that player started playing http://prntscr.com/ftspnc.

blablabla

I am not laughing at people who spend in this game, because I would be laughin at myself.

I am laughin at those who spend THOUSANDS, and think they are "good" at the game my reward is spending less than them and playing better and enjoying the game more.

The game is not only for coiners, you can play without spending, but you'll need some of them in order to compete.

Playing BGs or hitting stuff during 75% discount on revival, if you call it just coining, well, you could always just go to Black Market and buy directly troops from there, but when you take numbers and do maths, you realize it's better to wait for certain opportunities and methods to acquire troops, so technically speaking we can call it doing strategy...

There are too many ways of strategy that you can follow on this game, if you don't follow certain ones doesn't exactly mean that you're not a strategists, looks like after a year and a half of playing Solidarius you manage to learn some good ones for the castles level, but there's way too more to think about. You can find players that just play smart, others that just coin heavily, both can be dangerous, but combined become extremely dangerous... Shame most of leagues with big potential didn't find the way of making this combination right on this server, that's in few words how this particular league climbed so high to the position where in can rule on others.

Those people that you laugh at, they would have been destroyed and would have quit long ago if they weren't good at the game.

ill tell you the ultimate strategy in this game:

upgrade Cata to level 26 ( check)

now u can put into que  infantry/cavalry/occult/beast and they all go into the CATA, you will gain limitless power and nothing/noone can stop you.

game is easy mode. fuk they even took out the food thing for the troops so you can just keep building and building.

I dont get why people get mad when they get called "coiners" ... just admit it, you spend $ on a game....shit its not that hard lol, honestly I thank the coiners for paying for the servers/gms/ect so I can keep playing...technically I am a coiner too I have spent around $100 on this game if not a bit more...

yeah its "smart" to wait for a 75% discount then do BGs, or wait for a BG tourney ect ect, but its not exactly what I would call "strategy" ( but hey we can agree to disagree here)

yes you are right someone who "coins" and "plays smart" is extremely dangerous.

look I dont hate coiners... I have people in my league that coin maybe you guys are taking this the wrong way... I am not saying coiners are brainless people who just buy troops and send them to death and revive them for fun(although there might be a few like this, at least i hope XD)

I will say it again: Spending thousands of $ on this game does not automatically make you "good" at it. and fuk yeah ima laugh when i see people with insane stats but shitty raid points lol, I am proud of my raid points :D

I love how you say "rule others" mabey this is the reason you have a rebellion right now....

Jul 10, 2017, 15:5607/10/17

yo

can we get some screenshots of the war from the BR side, would like to see your strategy at work :D

Jul 10, 2017, 15:5907/10/17
08/03/15
Solidarius said:

yo

can we get some screenshots of the war from the BR side, would like to see your strategy at work :D

Screenshots of what? I am not even sure what you are calling a war. We are still in first place, we hold beacons, we hold an upgraded fortress and no one has made any attempts to take them. 
Jul 10, 2017, 16:0207/10/17
Jul 10, 2017, 16:12(edited)

like screenshots when BR took KT beacons/ or when your league fighting with Dunkin dragons ...or is noone fightin?

all i see in chat is BR take this/glory raider take this/dunkin dragons take X beacon

for example today:

"The LordsOfTheBlackRose Leagues captured Beacon 40 (lvl. 2) (x:-397, y:303) held by the Drunken Dragons - RA League."

like did noone lose troops here?

edit: I would also like to see some RA screenshots if possible :D

Jul 10, 2017, 16:1007/10/17
08/03/15

KT believes that the way to win this war is to "pong" beacons back and forth. I do not see any benefit to this strategy, but we will accept the simple downgrades for achievements. Any beacon over level 1 held by KT, or DD will be taken away and left for another league to take.

We have sat and watched numerous small leagues take beacons and level them, only to have those beacons taken by this "RA." 

http://prntscr.com/ftxx9f

There is a screenshot of this "war". KT takes beacons, but knows that they cannot defend them so they leave a small force. We then take them and leave them empty. There is no need for us to do anything at this point except keep KT from holding beacons, which is a simple task.

Jul 10, 2017, 16:1607/10/17

man thats gotta be the worst screenshot of all time... I wanted to see a big troop fight with huge numbers ): 

mabey thats not possible, at least show us a hammer or two , guess gotta wait 
Jul 10, 2017, 16:2907/10/17
Jul 10, 2017, 16:38(edited)
08/03/15

There may be some larger hits at some point. But as long as we remain in 1st place while KT lingers under 10th, and we hold beacons while they hold none, there is not much of a reason for us to do anything. This "war" is essentially over. 

KT has threatened to target any leagues that have worked with us in the past. They believe that the way to win this fight is to start targeting those leagues in hopes that they "turn" against us. I think that they will find in the end that not only will this create more enemies for KT, but will end up weakening them to the point where they will no longer have the ability to threaten others. But then again, who knows. Drunken Dragons has next to no offense left, yet leagues still worry about their threats, lol.

Jul 10, 2017, 16:3507/10/17
Mad Roy said:

Solidarius said:

blablabla

blablabla

Dont forget a charming personality ;)
Jul 10, 2017, 16:4307/10/17

Dear MadTed / BR league

"It's funny to read all the BS from the Rats Anonymous, takes away some of the boredom. Optimouse Prime makes a few big boasts in the preceding posts trying to convince people of KTR's power. Too bad their communications skills aren't as good as their (cough, cough), combat skills. If they had been, maybe they would have coordinated with KT before they started and saved KT about 500+ million in defense that LotBR took from them, in what they thought were the "cozy" hamlets they had been farming, for resources and pvp points, with their so called allies. Anybody seen Friend around lately??? Maybe he's out in the pasture with all the other KT* farmers....."

Did no one take/save any screenshots of the fable 500+ million defense lost by KT? or was this not from beacons?

I will continue to wait and hopefully see at least one big screenshot, so i can be in AWE of powerful coiners( I mean good players) :D

Jul 10, 2017, 16:5307/10/17
08/03/15

Yes Optimus Prime made some huge boasts, but anyone looking at the fight from afar should have laughed. LOTBR was holding 20+ beacons. We never felt that we could defend them and never tried. Our members were only asked to keep 10k defense in each beacon so that in the event of a hit, no single player lost much. We never doubted that at some point they would be hit. Bragging about taking an empty beacon is just funny.

We knew that even though KT demanded that all league members defended beacons and fortress, Techway and Friend had 100% of their defense farming hamlets. Friend lost a HUGE amount in hamlet hits in which i do not have screenshots from, and lost about 100 million more in castle from the fireballs dropped after remaining defense returned. He did show back up last night to help take some lightly defended beacons from Glory Raiders and LAD.

It's funny that leagues bragged so much about taking beacons that had no defense, yet we sit here now holding beacons that not one of them will touch.
Jul 10, 2017, 18:4407/10/17
01/01/17

Solidarius said:

man thats gotta be the worst screenshot of all time... I wanted to see a big troop fight with huge numbers ): 

mabey thats not possible, at least show us a hammer or two , guess gotta wait

From what I am told, there are hundreds  more of RA/KT attacks that would disappoint you then. Unless you like 1 man pike sieges to flush the reports out...

The reason you won't see many RA screenshots are that most of them look like this one... KT/RA tells everybody they are winning the "war". That would be true if they consider sacrificing troops like this "winning". If they were actually "winning", this place would be flooded with their great victories. Do you see any??

DD gave up hundreds of millions of offense to BR traps, on lightly defended beacons. Maybe they would post some of those "victories" if you ask them nicely lol...

http://prntscr.com/ftz6kt 

Jul 10, 2017, 19:0107/10/17
01/01/17

Solidarius said:

Did no one take/save any screenshots of the fable 500+ million defense lost by KT? or was this not from beacons?

I will continue to wait and hopefully see at least one big screenshot, so i can be in AWE of powerful coiners( I mean good players) :D

Ask KT, Techway and Friend about it. Ask them to deny it happened. Ask Friend how many fireballs lit up his castle when the left-overs from his hamlets limped home and were not catted. Ask KT players as they would know. Ask Winterfell what it felt like to lose his offense vs BR. He lost almost 800 GWD's alone that day. Ask them. Ask all the KT players who left KT, especially their captains who left....

For somebody who "speaks the truth", you seem to know little of the truth on server 2...
Jul 10, 2017, 19:0307/10/17
08/03/14
you can look at the leaderboard too and see who is really winning.  look at the players getting top placement for offense and defense. 
Jul 10, 2017, 19:1707/10/17

your lucky on server 2 ... atleast the other side is fighting back if only with single pike attacks .
Over here Resevoir Dogs does ... well nothing, quite sad and boring

Jul 10, 2017, 19:3107/10/17
03/22/16

Marcel Stokvis said:

your lucky on server 2 ... atleast the other side is fighting back if only with single pike attacks .

Then why not come join in the game. I'm sure you could play on two different games. Your experience should be helpful to any league. You might even enjoy being involved in a map wide War.

Jul 10, 2017, 19:3507/10/17
brunsonthomas said:

Marcel Stokvis said:

Then why not come join in the game. I'm sure you could play on two different games. Your experience should be helpful to any league. You might even enjoy being involved in a map wide War.

I pray for server wide wars ... lol but no I am not starting all over again :P
Jul 10, 2017, 19:3807/10/17
01/01/17

Mad Ted said:

KT has threatened to target any leagues that have worked with us in the past. They believe that the way to win this fight is to start targeting those leagues in hopes that they "turn" against us. I think that they will find in the end that not only will this create more enemies for KT, but will end up weakening them to the point where they will no longer have the ability to threaten others. But then again, who knows. Drunken Dragons has next to no offense left, yet leagues still worry about their threats, lol.

KT/RA are and have been threatening every and any league that they "think" may be friendly to BR. KT threatened leagues to work with them to raise their fortress. They say the will destroy any league ON THE SERVER who helps BR in any way. BUT, this war is based on BR being the server "bully". How strange is that? I hear the word "bully" mentioned all the time about BR yet I have seen not one single shred of evidence to prove that statement. RA tries to recruit people into their little group using that reasoning. They do this to get others to try to do what they themselves can't. But they themselves are the ones bullying the server now as well as the past. BR has given many leagues beacons. Many leagues ask BR for beacons. KT EVEN ASK BR TO TAKE A BEACON FROM ANOTHER LEAGUE WHEN THEY THEMSELVES COULD NOT DO IT!! . Now that's funny!

Truth be told, DD and a lot of the RA got their asses handed to them after BR came back from losing their beacons some time back. BR took revenge on all of those involved by reclaiming BR assets, defending them and making those responsible for taking them pay, and pay dearly. BR defends their assets and if that means using offense to do it, they do. Very few leagues feel the wrath of BR, unprovoked. Most that do, bring it upon themselves.
Jul 10, 2017, 20:2407/10/17
01/01/17

Solidarius said:

look I dont hate coiners... I have people in my league that coin maybe you guys are taking this the wrong way... I am not saying coiners are brainless people who just buy troops and send them to death and revive them for fun(although there might be a few like this, at least i hope XD)

I will say it again: Spending thousands of $ on this game does not automatically make you "good" at it. and fuk yeah ima laugh when i see people with insane stats but shitty raid points lol, I am proud of my raid points :D

I love how you say "rule others" mabey this is the reason you have a rebellion right now....

In all of your posts you take a highly derogatory view of "coiners" yet you say you and 99% of the player in the game spend money to play. Spending any money at all on the game makes you a coiner.  Small coiners, big coiners, it's all the same. A small coiner, like you, who spends within his budget for the game, refers to himself as a "normal person". So tell me, does this mean that a large coiner, who spends within his budget to play the game is an abnormal person?? Your logic seems flawed. To me, you have the same advantage over players who spend nothing on the game, as the larger coiners, who spend more, have over you.  You come off as a small coiner who is jelly of larger coiners because you can't spend as much. In all honesty, if you earned more, you WOULD spend more on the game.

First and foremost, this is a game of war. As in real life wars, the nations with the highest GDP tend to have the strongest armies. Why? Because they can spend more. Same in this game. You say you are proud of your raid points. I can accept that. You take resources from others. But, do you take them from defended castles of higher or lower level than yourself, or do you just raid bots and fiefs? Either way, you spend money that others may not, to raid them with purchased troops and perks.

As Mad Roy stated earlier, there are many more levels of game play within this game, other than at the castle level. So why would a large coiner have any need to play at the castle level when he has no need for resources that you need? They play a different game than the one you play. Most game players are so involved with their level of game play that they are not even aware of the other levels within the game. They are oblivious to them. AS you laugh at coiners with low raid points, they in turn, laugh at you for your style of play.

They also laugh at those who think they are rebelling and causing damage to BR when in fact, it's just another boring day at work for BR.

Jul 10, 2017, 20:5007/10/17
Jul 10, 2017, 20:51(edited)
06/16/15

Stray Dog said:

Solidarius said:

blablabla

blablabla

They also laugh at those who think they are rebelling and causing damage to BR when in fact, it's just another boring day at work for BR.

I'd say fun day