The Saga continues on server 2

239 Replies
Solidarius
10 July, 2017, 4:17 AM UTC

IronApex Turok said:

Solidarius said:

spending thousands of $ on a video game does not make you good at it nor does it give you the right to claim "strategy".

this is probably better suited in a different discussion, maybe in general chit chat, BUT........

if you arent playing this game with a credit card, you dont have a strategy.   This game lost its f2P status years ago.  At this point in your game, if your strategy doesnt involve being a coiner, or having a few coiners to back you up, you might as well quit the game. 

why quit when I can laugh at how much people spend and they play the exact same game as me.

like 99.99% of the people who play this game I am not 100% free-2-play, but I am on a budget like most normal people and spend on good deals/offers.

we all know who the whales are regardless of league, and if they claim strategy then I have the right to call them out on it.

every league has its "coiners", so what exactly are you talking about?
UTC +5:00
IronApex Turok
10 July, 2017, 6:32 AM UTC

Solidarius said:

Im tempted to write down my corrds on here, to see how much strategy you personal have in the game... you do understand that there is a thing called CATA and you cant do shit to anyone in this game unless they make a mistake?

all you gotta do in this game is get level 26 Cata and you have limitless strength.

while the catacombs will protect your troops during an attack, it doesnt protect your league assets.  Your beacons can still be taken from you, and your fortress downgraded. 

for an induvidual player, sure there isnt much recourse one take upon a nussiance player other than to make him a daily farm.  But for a league trying to maintain rank, a rogue player can make that league drop...to lets say nothing on the rankings board if another league were to punish his league.  

UTC +0:00
IronApex Turok
10 July, 2017, 6:38 AM UTC

Solidarius said:

I

why quit when I can laugh at how much people spend and they play the exact same game as me.

like 99.99% of the people who play this game I am not 100% free-2-play, but I am on a budget like most normal people and spend on good deals/offers.

we all know who the whales are regardless of league, and if they claim strategy then I have the right to call them out on it.

every league has its "coiners", so what exactly are you talking about?

those who spend on this game spend knowingly and willingly. to "laugh" at them for spending achieves nothing. It doesnt cause them to spend less nor does it have any reward for you. 

that is not a strategy.  that is a feeble attempt to make yourself feel better about your losses and your inability to compete with a coiner. 

raiding when 75% revive is going on is a strategy, taking beacons in the last 15 minutes of a beacon massacre is a strategy,  BG revives is a strategy, WOD traps are strategy, and they are all coin-centric strategies. 
Solidarius
10 July, 2017, 9:35 AM UTC

Ironapex Turok, you must be mistaken me for someone/something else

I will not hold my tongue, I will speak my mind.

If my league has a problem with it they will let me know and can kick me out.... that is their choice.

I want you to know that I have been in my league for over a year maybe more... and it has been the only league I have been since i started playing this game.

you are mistaken if you think this game is only for "coiners".

Im pretty sure that your definition and mine are most likely different on what a coiner is so lets leave it at that.

"while the catacombs will protect your troops during an attack, it doesnt protect your league assets. Your beacons can still be taken from you, and your fortress downgraded."

pretty much your telling me to be careful because my league might pay the price for me "talking shit" on the forums... thats not what I am doing... im speaking truth If coiners are mad because they are being called coiners thats not my problem.

I dont expect you to understand since your league took the "neutral" side of a server war, i mean damn are you that scared to lose a few beacons and/or troops? what do you even play the game for?

BG revives is a strategy??? raiding when 75% is strategy???? LOL really dude whats next are you going to say that the Flag Tourney also requires "strategy"

Strategy is looking at rankings/profiles to determine the strength of your enemy for example: http://prntscr.com/ftse67 

Strategy is using comms/chat ect for communication for multiple people raids/wods ect

Strategy is sending a fake raid/siege and sending spies before it hits to "gauge a strength of an enemy" 

Strategy is not making a mistake/huge loss and then rez them with sapp in the infirmary, that is simply coining.

Strategy is not one person having over 20,000 assasins, this is simply coining.

these stats: http://prntscr.com/ftsm6s is not "strategy" just look at the raid points and for your info that player started playing http://prntscr.com/ftspnc.

Feeble attempt to make myself feel better? LOL here are my corrds: -284/60, COME FARM ME BRO, give it your best shot

I am not laughing at people who spend in this game, because I would be laughin at myself.

I am laughin at those who spend THOUSANDS, and think they are "good" at the game my reward is spending less than them and playing better and enjoying the game more.

there are very few non-coiners who are good at this game.

Mad Roy
10 July, 2017, 2:52 PM UTC

Solidarius said:

blablabla

BG revives is a strategy??? raiding when 75% is strategy???? LOL really dude whats next are you going to say that the Flag Tourney also requires "strategy"

Strategy is looking at rankings/profiles to determine the strength of your enemy for example: http://prntscr.com/ftse67

Strategy is using comms/chat ect for communication for multiple people raids/wods ect

Strategy is sending a fake raid/siege and sending spies before it hits to "gauge a strength of an enemy"

Strategy is not making a mistake/huge loss and then rez them with sapp in the infirmary, that is simply coining.

these stats: http://prntscr.com/ftsm6s is not "strategy" just look at the raid points and for your info that player started playing http://prntscr.com/ftspnc.

blablabla

I am not laughing at people who spend in this game, because I would be laughin at myself.

I am laughin at those who spend THOUSANDS, and think they are "good" at the game my reward is spending less than them and playing better and enjoying the game more.

The game is not only for coiners, you can play without spending, but you'll need some of them in order to compete.

Playing BGs or hitting stuff during 75% discount on revival, if you call it just coining, well, you could always just go to Black Market and buy directly troops from there, but when you take numbers and do maths, you realize it's better to wait for certain opportunities and methods to acquire troops, so technically speaking we can call it doing strategy...

There are too many ways of strategy that you can follow on this game, if you don't follow certain ones doesn't exactly mean that you're not a strategists, looks like after a year and a half of playing Solidarius you manage to learn some good ones for the castles level, but there's way too more to think about. You can find players that just play smart, others that just coin heavily, both can be dangerous, but combined become extremely dangerous... Shame most of leagues with big potential didn't find the way of making this combination right on this server, that's in few words how this particular league climbed so high to the position where in can rule on others.

Those people that you laugh at, they would have been destroyed and would have quit long ago if they weren't good at the game.

And, believe it or not, there are many non-coiners who are good.

UTC -3:00
Solidarius
10 July, 2017, 3:49 PM UTC

Mad Roy said:

Solidarius said:

blablabla

Strategy is looking at rankings/profiles to determine the strength of your enemy for example: http://prntscr.com/ftse67

these stats: http://prntscr.com/ftsm6s is not "strategy" just look at the raid points and for your info that player started playing http://prntscr.com/ftspnc.

blablabla

The game is not only for coiners, you can play without spending, but you'll need some of them in order to compete.

Playing BGs or hitting stuff during 75% discount on revival, if you call it just coining, well, you could always just go to Black Market and buy directly troops from there, but when you take numbers and do maths, you realize it's better to wait for certain opportunities and methods to acquire troops, so technically speaking we can call it doing strategy...

There are too many ways of strategy that you can follow on this game, if you don't follow certain ones doesn't exactly mean that you're not a strategists, looks like after a year and a half of playing Solidarius you manage to learn some good ones for the castles level, but there's way too more to think about. You can find players that just play smart, others that just coin heavily, both can be dangerous, but combined become extremely dangerous... Shame most of leagues with big potential didn't find the way of making this combination right on this server, that's in few words how this particular league climbed so high to the position where in can rule on others.

Those people that you laugh at, they would have been destroyed and would have quit long ago if they weren't good at the game.

ill tell you the ultimate strategy in this game:

upgrade Cata to level 26 ( check)

now u can put into que  infantry/cavalry/occult/beast and they all go into the CATA, you will gain limitless power and nothing/noone can stop you.

game is easy mode. fuk they even took out the food thing for the troops so you can just keep building and building.

I dont get why people get mad when they get called "coiners" ... just admit it, you spend $ on a game....shit its not that hard lol, honestly I thank the coiners for paying for the servers/gms/ect so I can keep playing...technically I am a coiner too I have spent around $100 on this game if not a bit more...

yeah its "smart" to wait for a 75% discount then do BGs, or wait for a BG tourney ect ect, but its not exactly what I would call "strategy" ( but hey we can agree to disagree here)

yes you are right someone who "coins" and "plays smart" is extremely dangerous.

look I dont hate coiners... I have people in my league that coin maybe you guys are taking this the wrong way... I am not saying coiners are brainless people who just buy troops and send them to death and revive them for fun(although there might be a few like this, at least i hope XD)

I will say it again: Spending thousands of $ on this game does not automatically make you "good" at it. and fuk yeah ima laugh when i see people with insane stats but shitty raid points lol, I am proud of my raid points :D

I love how you say "rule others" mabey this is the reason you have a rebellion right now....

Solidarius
10 July, 2017, 3:56 PM UTC

yo

can we get some screenshots of the war from the BR side, would like to see your strategy at work :D

Mad Ted
10 July, 2017, 3:59 PM UTC
Solidarius said:

yo

can we get some screenshots of the war from the BR side, would like to see your strategy at work :D

Screenshots of what? I am not even sure what you are calling a war. We are still in first place, we hold beacons, we hold an upgraded fortress and no one has made any attempts to take them. 
UTC +4:00
Solidarius
10 July, 2017, 4:02 PM UTC

like screenshots when BR took KT beacons/ or when your league fighting with Dunkin dragons ...or is noone fightin?

all i see in chat is BR take this/glory raider take this/dunkin dragons take X beacon

for example today:

"The LordsOfTheBlackRose Leagues captured Beacon 40 (lvl. 2) (x:-397, y:303) held by the Drunken Dragons - RA League."

like did noone lose troops here?

edit: I would also like to see some RA screenshots if possible :D

Mad Ted
10 July, 2017, 4:10 PM UTC

KT believes that the way to win this war is to "pong" beacons back and forth. I do not see any benefit to this strategy, but we will accept the simple downgrades for achievements. Any beacon over level 1 held by KT, or DD will be taken away and left for another league to take.

We have sat and watched numerous small leagues take beacons and level them, only to have those beacons taken by this "RA." 

http://prntscr.com/ftxx9f

There is a screenshot of this "war". KT takes beacons, but knows that they cannot defend them so they leave a small force. We then take them and leave them empty. There is no need for us to do anything at this point except keep KT from holding beacons, which is a simple task.

Solidarius
10 July, 2017, 4:16 PM UTC

man thats gotta be the worst screenshot of all time... I wanted to see a big troop fight with huge numbers ): 

mabey thats not possible, at least show us a hammer or two , guess gotta wait 
Mad Ted
10 July, 2017, 4:29 PM UTC

There may be some larger hits at some point. But as long as we remain in 1st place while KT lingers under 10th, and we hold beacons while they hold none, there is not much of a reason for us to do anything. This "war" is essentially over. 

KT has threatened to target any leagues that have worked with us in the past. They believe that the way to win this fight is to start targeting those leagues in hopes that they "turn" against us. I think that they will find in the end that not only will this create more enemies for KT, but will end up weakening them to the point where they will no longer have the ability to threaten others. But then again, who knows. Drunken Dragons has next to no offense left, yet leagues still worry about their threats, lol.

Marcel Stokvis
10 July, 2017, 4:35 PM UTC
Mad Roy said:

Solidarius said:

blablabla

blablabla

Dont forget a charming personality ;)
Dutch Viking // Sa souvraya niende misain ye
Solidarius
10 July, 2017, 4:43 PM UTC

Dear MadTed / BR league

"It's funny to read all the BS from the Rats Anonymous, takes away some of the boredom. Optimouse Prime makes a few big boasts in the preceding posts trying to convince people of KTR's power. Too bad their communications skills aren't as good as their (cough, cough), combat skills. If they had been, maybe they would have coordinated with KT before they started and saved KT about 500+ million in defense that LotBR took from them, in what they thought were the "cozy" hamlets they had been farming, for resources and pvp points, with their so called allies. Anybody seen Friend around lately??? Maybe he's out in the pasture with all the other KT* farmers....."

Did no one take/save any screenshots of the fable 500+ million defense lost by KT? or was this not from beacons?

I will continue to wait and hopefully see at least one big screenshot, so i can be in AWE of powerful coiners( I mean good players) :D

Mad Ted
10 July, 2017, 4:53 PM UTC

Yes Optimus Prime made some huge boasts, but anyone looking at the fight from afar should have laughed. LOTBR was holding 20+ beacons. We never felt that we could defend them and never tried. Our members were only asked to keep 10k defense in each beacon so that in the event of a hit, no single player lost much. We never doubted that at some point they would be hit. Bragging about taking an empty beacon is just funny.

We knew that even though KT demanded that all league members defended beacons and fortress, Techway and Friend had 100% of their defense farming hamlets. Friend lost a HUGE amount in hamlet hits in which i do not have screenshots from, and lost about 100 million more in castle from the fireballs dropped after remaining defense returned. He did show back up last night to help take some lightly defended beacons from Glory Raiders and LAD.

It's funny that leagues bragged so much about taking beacons that had no defense, yet we sit here now holding beacons that not one of them will touch.
Stray Dog
10 July, 2017, 6:44 PM UTC

Solidarius said:

man thats gotta be the worst screenshot of all time... I wanted to see a big troop fight with huge numbers ): 

mabey thats not possible, at least show us a hammer or two , guess gotta wait

From what I am told, there are hundreds  more of RA/KT attacks that would disappoint you then. Unless you like 1 man pike sieges to flush the reports out...

The reason you won't see many RA screenshots are that most of them look like this one... KT/RA tells everybody they are winning the "war". That would be true if they consider sacrificing troops like this "winning". If they were actually "winning", this place would be flooded with their great victories. Do you see any??

DD gave up hundreds of millions of offense to BR traps, on lightly defended beacons. Maybe they would post some of those "victories" if you ask them nicely lol...

http://prntscr.com/ftz6kt 

UTC +8:00
Stray Dog
10 July, 2017, 7:01 PM UTC

Solidarius said:

Did no one take/save any screenshots of the fable 500+ million defense lost by KT? or was this not from beacons?

I will continue to wait and hopefully see at least one big screenshot, so i can be in AWE of powerful coiners( I mean good players) :D

Ask KT, Techway and Friend about it. Ask them to deny it happened. Ask Friend how many fireballs lit up his castle when the left-overs from his hamlets limped home and were not catted. Ask KT players as they would know. Ask Winterfell what it felt like to lose his offense vs BR. He lost almost 800 GWD's alone that day. Ask them. Ask all the KT players who left KT, especially their captains who left....

For somebody who "speaks the truth", you seem to know little of the truth on server 2...
UTC +8:00
IronApex Turok
10 July, 2017, 7:03 PM UTC
you can look at the leaderboard too and see who is really winning.  look at the players getting top placement for offense and defense. 
Marcel Stokvis
10 July, 2017, 7:17 PM UTC

your lucky on server 2 ... atleast the other side is fighting back if only with single pike attacks .
Over here Resevoir Dogs does ... well nothing, quite sad and boring

Dutch Viking // Sa souvraya niende misain ye
brunsonthomas
10 July, 2017, 7:31 PM UTC

Marcel Stokvis said:

your lucky on server 2 ... atleast the other side is fighting back if only with single pike attacks .
Over here Resevoir Dogs does ... well nothing, quite sad and boring

Then why not come join in the game. I'm sure you could play on two different games. Your experience should be helpful to any league. You might even enjoy being involved in a map wide War.

1661696 users registered; 33594 topics; 252554 posts; our newest member:thepivot88