Search
Moderators for Stormfall: Age of War wanted
Comments
Dec 22, 2017, 19:4612/22/17
01/03/17

Hot_Nickelz said:

brunsonthomas said:

Hello All

Bob and Mjoan have started playing their own game and have decided to destroy the Beacons of their friends to achieve his goals. GR is the only league that has been their friend since rebuilding and dragging the War on. Obiuosly, there is no diplomacy in this game there is just the achievements that Bob has decided to get for LotBR regardless. This is not the way to keep players in the game. What good does it do to take all Beacons to level 1 and destroy other leagues? I heartily await an excuse.

I assume this means you want war with BR? I for one support a war with GR. I never saw any point with an "alliance" with GR, which was never an "alliance" in my eyes. An alliance is defined as a union or association formed for mutual benefit. Unfortunately, I never saw any benefit on BRs side with an alliance to GR. 

I only ever supported one alliance and that was with KT. Which caused division in their league/leagues and ended up backfiring in their almost complete annihilation. Better yet their 2nd league, surprise attacked BR which led to KTs biggest player being completely wiped out, and his eventual leaving KT as well as almost all respectable KT players to leave in first 6 months of the war THEY STARTED. 

Diplomacy in a war game is idiotic and is ONLY one tool that can be exploited to defeat enemies. If your league has diplomacy YOUR A FARMER, if your league has a no-hit clause with anyone on BOTS, your a farmer and a idiot. If you believe people are "bullies" or being "unfair" in a PAY TO WIN WAR GAME--then your an idiot who signed up to prove yourself an idiot daily, or a VOLUNTARY IDIOT.

Its your choice to participate in a PAY TO WIN WAR GAME--so you must be very bad at making choices- to continue to do the same dumb things OVER AND OVER AND OVER AND OVER again.

I never spend money, I never revive ONE UNIT IN THREE YEARS with sapphires. You must choose how YOU experience Stormfall and how you measure YOUR success. Change your perspective on goals, fighting, and wins, losses etc. Or don't, but again its YOUR choice. I prefer whining,complaining enemies.

Stop blaming Bob for your decisions. Bob follows all of BR rules and is a valued member in BR as well as being one of the people I like most. I'm an anti-coiner but like Bob for his attitude which is just like mine. No one outside BR is our "friend". No one outside BR deserves ANY mercy. And anyone outside BR is a plaything to amuse ourselves with.

You had the choice to drop alliance or not with us. In fact, Ted has been more than nice about trying to accomadate to your ridiculous attitude and farming ways which I disagreed with from day 1 (but kept my mouth shut).

Stop blaming Bob, start looking in the mirror.Or don't. Post more things on forums, send Ted mail, send me mail. Shrugs. Your choice, and I will choose how to respond depending on my feelings, wants, likes, on that day. I could do a die roll (D+D style) to see our response. Nothing like random choices to spice up stuff. Lol.

We are all dumber for having read that,  at no point did you complete a coherent thought,  I award you 0 points and may God have mercy on your soul..

just like your pike attack's Complete waste of my time, right there. If this were true you would not be avoiding the German leagues like the plague. It took Quent quitting to attack them....

oh and Merry Christmas

Dec 24, 2017, 02:1912/24/17
08/03/14

hot nickels is one of the most irrelevant players on the server.  

you can change the settings in your notifications so that his 1 man pike raids dont even show up in our notifications. 
Dec 26, 2017, 21:4512/26/17
03/17/16

IronApex Turok said:

hot nickels is one of the most irrelevant players on the server.  

you can change the settings in your notifications so that his 1 man pike raids dont even show up in our notifications. 

Art Says:

Who ? Never heard of him.....

All I know is that I get free relics from someone sending 1 troop at me, but I do not get notifications...
Dec 31, 2017, 09:0212/31/17
08/03/14

well.... we killed the server.  thanks Bob.  wonder how long til they shut the server down. 

Dec 31, 2017, 09:3212/31/17
07/25/15

IronApex Turok said:

well.... we killed the server.  thanks Bob.  wonder how long til they shut the server down. 

Natural selection!

Jan 5, 2018, 17:1401/05/18
01/15/14

From your own subjective "relevant" view, Hot Nickels may be insignificant...  However numerous players may disagree on the opinion of four people. Together up-voting each others posts in order to present the illusion of truth. Desperately trying to win a war of words.

Let me ask you, does every individual have to contribute to a greater whole in the same way? We all have different abilities and are able to provide various means to achieve a purpose. Just because someone does something in a different way, doesn't mean that they are "irrelevant" or "unworthy".

The same criticisms and condemnations can be applied to all of you.

IronApex Turok, Artisana, Flowerofdoom, Stacker Pentecost: Where are your Beacon hits? Fortress hits? What is your contribution? Why have you not turned the tide and made great advancements in this "war"? Why do I not see your names in the leaderboards? You use your hypocrisy to try and elevate yourselves above others, knowing that the forums are your only hope of presenting the facade of victory.

Hot Nickels is a respected and valuable member of LordsoftheBlackRose who contributes in his own way, and does make a difference. Your argument denounces the 80% of players who do not significantly invest in the game. Does that mean all of the players in Dark Phoenix or Knights Templar who do not pay-to-win are irrelevant or not valuable to the league? It's unfortunate that they should have to play with that dogma...

"If you judge a fish by its ability to climb a tree, it will live its whole life believing that it is stupid." - Albert Einstein

Jan 5, 2018, 18:1501/05/18
Jan 5, 2018, 18:18(edited)
12/18/16

Tsar said:

IronApex Turok, Artisana, Flowerofdoom, Stacker Pentecost: Where are your Beacon hits? Fortress hits? What is your contribution? 

The answer is in the profile. Some can hit fortresses, some may hit beacons, some may hit other castles... Ask Daryl what he lost short ago... 

Jan 6, 2018, 13:4401/06/18
03/17/16

Tsar said:

IronApex Turok, Artisana, Flowerofdoom, Stacker Pentecost: Where are your Beacon hits? Fortress hits? 

Artisana said:

We have many beacon / fort hits, but Tsar, where are your actual personal hits ?

All we see is you riding on Bob/MJoan's back and doing nothing else, lol

Jan 6, 2018, 16:3201/06/18
01/15/14

Artisana said:

Tsar said:

IronApex Turok, Artisana, Flowerofdoom, Stacker Pentecost: Where are your Beacon hits? Fortress hits? 

Artisana said:

We have many beacon / fort hits, but Tsar, where are your actual personal hits ?

All we see is you riding on Bob/MJoan's back and doing nothing else, lol

I never stated or implied that I personally attack enemy assets. I am merely pointing out your hypocrisy, where you try to ridicule Hot Nickels due to his 'lack of attacks', when you haven't majorly hit anything yourself...  Just because everyone doesn't make hits on the scale of Bob, doesn't mean that those players are irrelevant.

And if you see me doing nothing, then I am doing my job right.

Jan 6, 2018, 19:0701/06/18
12/18/16
Tsar said:

Just because everyone doesn't make hits on the scale of Bob, doesn't mean that those players are irrelevant.

And if you see me doing nothing, then I am doing my job right.

You are missing the point: there is a difference between sending a billion offense to smash all the beacons in the map (belonging to friendly and unfriendly leagues without difference) and sending one pike for a hundred thousands time and never accomplish a single raid or siege... Of course other people may have a different opinion as to what is relevant in this game but I think most will agree with me
Jan 6, 2018, 21:3701/06/18
08/03/14

Tsar said:

Does that mean all of the players in Dark Phoenix or Knights Templar who do not pay-to-win are irrelevant or not valuable to the league? It's unfortunate that they should have to play with that dogma...

"If you judge a fish by its ability to climb a tree, it will live its whole life believing that it is stupid." - Albert Einstein

hmm... they dont show up on the forum talking crap as if they mattered.   what prey tell, does mr hot nickelz do that is so imortant.  his self professed role is to send 1 man pikes to fill up our inboxes, but by muting his attacks with the filter we dont even see a report. 

what else does he do that allows him the lee way to come here and talk the way he does?
Jan 7, 2018, 20:5701/07/18
10/15/15

Seems I am so irrelevant that everyone sees a need to bash me!  

If I was so irrelevant you wouldn't all talk about me.

Also, I have no need to explain any of my in game actions to anyone else. I do not need to prove my methods, tactics, or gameplay to any of you, only my leaguemates.

I also do need to measure success or failure in the same ways you do.

I do believe in fact, anyone who gets upset about pikes, or even brings them up as an insult to me, shows their lack of intelligence. 

Also, as a side note, (and as common sense) a players actions in games in no way affect the intelligence, ideas, or meaning of their forum posts. People can easily be an idiot in game and a brillant forum poster. They do not affect each other. 

Lets try and use common sense and logic in ALL aspects of our lives. 

Thanks.

Jan 7, 2018, 21:0801/07/18
08/03/14
Hot_Nickelz said:

I do not need to prove my methods, tactics, or gameplay to any of you, only my leaguemates.

Thanks.

im sure all 4 of them are convinced. 
Jan 12, 2018, 06:4001/12/18
10/15/15

IronApex Turok said:

im sure all 4 of them are convinced. 

You got it wrong. There is only one of us. We just have 3 other split personalities. It's the key to winning! One person, multiple split personalities and a zillion alts each.

It would make sense that 150+ different people (we know DP has NO alts) wouldn't be able to match a single player.   #COMMONSENSE. #LEARNTOPLAY. #150vs1ANDSTILL-LOSING

Jan 12, 2018, 17:1301/12/18
12/18/16
Congratulations on becoming marshal of the latest dead league 
Jan 13, 2018, 07:5201/13/18
10/15/15

Stacker Pentecost said:

Congratulations on becoming marshal of the latest dead league 

It seems your league is ranked 32nd. And with a level 8 fort. 

You must be this tall to ride this ride. Drink your milk, you will get there!
Jan 13, 2018, 08:1601/13/18
Jan 13, 2018, 08:17(edited)
12/18/16
Hot_Nickelz said:

It seems your league is ranked 32nd. And with a level 8 fort. 

My league is so alive that we just won the BG event... Yours is so dead :D
Jan 29, 2018, 20:2401/29/18
08/03/14

and Hot Nickels has been made marshal of his league. 

the good news is that he stepped up his attack game.  he now sends 1 dragon instead of pike. 
Jan 30, 2018, 20:3901/30/18
12/18/16
At least with that we now make up some PVP points... 
Jan 30, 2018, 20:4101/30/18
12/18/16
He even managed to send a triple attack (with his other 2 alts) against 10 wraits in a settlement...