The Saga continues on server 2

Search
Moderators for Stormfall: Age of War wanted
Comments
Nov 19, 2017, 21:1711/19/17
Nov 19, 2017, 21:18(edited)
08/03/14

Stacker Pentecost said:

No more joyful Lords illustrating their glorious strategy?

They've lost their biggest coiner but still have access to his account. Now everytime they swing that hammer, it gets smaller and smaller. 

DD knocked down their beacons, and without Mr. Credit Card to buy back the defense, they cant hold a beacon. 

they promoted MR. One Pike (hot nickels)  to captain, which shows a lot about who is left active in their league. 

Several of their captains have been reaching out for peace, i dont know if thats with Teds authority or not, as we havent heard from Ted since Mr. Credit Card got sick and left. 

1 of their captains has defected and is spreading screen shots of LOTBRs  troop counts  and active player lists everywhere. 

Sparte has been sucking up their big players and is actively attacking LOTBR. 

Between Sparte and the GERMAN leagues starting to attack LOTBR, i dont think there is much they can do now.  They still have some very large armies but without MR. Credit Card, at this point they are just backed in a corner and swinging wildly in the dark. 

Essentially, they are an irrelevant league that can no longer threaten anyone.   they may still be able to knock over a beacon here or there

, but everytime they do, they just make themselves weaker in the process. 

Nov 19, 2017, 21:1911/19/17
Nov 19, 2017, 21:20(edited)
08/03/14

best strategy for any LOTBR players is to make peace where they can and move to another league. 

Then we move on to do the same to Glory Raiders. 

Nov 19, 2017, 21:3511/19/17
12/18/16
IronApex Turok said:

Essentially, they are an irrelevant league that can no longer threaten anyone. 

Nov 20, 2017, 07:2711/20/17
08/03/14

brunsonthomas said:

IronApex Turok said:

Thomas, 

Mad Ted threw you under the bus. Said glory raiders asked for the attacks. 
He cannot throw me under the bus. I do not nor ever did want your Beacons. These are lies generated for someone else to gain. GR gains nothing from you entering the War. Kt has gained and obviously so does Plarium. You may want to see who threw whom under the bus. I stepped down from Marshal so that someone known to be neutral in all things can try to patch up the mess someone made. If there is such a statement why can noone produce a screenshot to prove it? 

[21:02] John Cabot: Agian, I was not in Talks or in the room with you and Ted discussed levelling the Fortress, We attacked your beacons because of some pi$$ing match you had with Glory Raiders, who at the time were our allies

more LOTBR leadership throwing you under the bus buddy. John went on to say you begged them to help 

time to come clean THOMAS!. 

Nov 21, 2017, 00:0411/21/17
03/22/16

IronApex Turok said:

brunsonthomas said:

IronApex Turok said:

Thomas, 

Mad Ted threw you under the bus. Said glory raiders asked for the attacks. 
He cannot throw me under the bus. I do not nor ever did want your Beacons. These are lies generated for someone else to gain. GR gains nothing from you entering the War. Kt has gained and obviously so does Plarium. You may want to see who threw whom under the bus. I stepped down from Marshal so that someone known to be neutral in all things can try to patch up the mess someone made. If there is such a statement why can noone produce a screenshot to prove it? 

[21:02] John Cabot: Agian, I was not in Talks or in the room with you and Ted discussed levelling the Fortress, We attacked your beacons because of some pi$$ing match you had with Glory Raiders, who at the time were our allies

more LOTBR leadership throwing you under the bus buddy. John went on to say you begged them to help 

time to come clean THOMAS!. 

I cannot come clean about lies. If you read closely no one has ever asked LotBR to take your Beacons for Glory Raiders. GR even asked LotBR several times not to hit your Beacons. Anyone that says otherwise is just trying to stir up more BS that you are nototious for.

Nov 21, 2017, 00:0511/21/17
Nov 21, 2017, 02:54(edited)
12/31/15

and that is the real truth

we never asked, we begged them not to hit you

anyone else is telling a lie

but you will never believe the truth just what you want to believe

we have been straight up and honest with all our talks with leagues.

i have been giving you time to figure that out for yourself as we have not actively been attacking your league when you do ours.

we were friendly before but you do not want it that way because someone spews lies in your ear you believe them instead of going to the source.

that makes you a stupid person for believing others instead of finding out on your own, as we offered to talk with you many times in 

Dark Phoenix

I have  and so has our marshal kept our word to all leagues and have most of our league members (we all have trouble makers )

so belive what you want but we know the truth
Nov 23, 2017, 20:0111/23/17
03/20/15
Dec 3, 2017, 18:3712/03/17
11/12/15

I spend much time in server 1 so had no idea about this. Most of the ranks in LOBR are also running the infamous Rebels league in server 1. 

From what I know they brought the game to a whole new low when they hack in to their rival league marshal's a/c, kicked out many members who had strong defence in their fortress and stats to swing her troops at the allied leagues. As I read this thread, it was clear that these players think the biggest credit limit will win the day. For sure it is, but it also a fact that most of the time its only few ppl who has deep pockets and you are up against leagues with powerful players who has played this game years before you. 

So when they team up and crush your hammer, thats what call strategy. And when you hit the wall and loose half of your offence, it hurts bad coz its not just virtual goods you lost. a good thousands of dollars you busted on them and also another few thousand that you need to spend on reviving them if you want to stay relevant. Now if you ask me what about our losses, well, it will be spread across 100 of players so mostly we are not in a bad shape as you are. Even if we loose a lot, it will not hurt that much coz the only investment on our side is time and maybe a deal made for $10.

Following screenshot will help you understand what I'm talking about. I'm not gonna play chicken by censoring my losses. In fact it will show you how minimal it is comparatively.

http://prntscr.com/hikqti 

Dec 3, 2017, 22:1712/03/17
Dec 3, 2017, 22:18(edited)
03/31/16

So much hate, hostility and distrust in a game which is built for strategy and for fun.

It is hard to see this improving as the past (it seems), cannot be forgotten.

BR's Bob will not be returning to the game soon as it's understood he's got cancer and in a place called Hospice. Concerns over him attacking beacons will no longer be a problem, although the use of buying advantages through the use of the card (not Bobs) will still remain an issue and not restricted to one player or league.

So the game boils down to a war of coins, threats & intimidation which in some regards sadly, is the same in real life too. Wealth buys power or as mentioned earlier - advantages

The questions people need to ask and there's many more, but a couple listed below to see what people really think

What are peoples goals? Is it to fully build everything, have maximum power or levels so there's nothing else left to do?

Is it to see the destruction and end to a league, but on doing so in some context, who or what next - is there an end?

The game is rumoured to close in one maybe two years time and it would be interesting to hear what people's expectations were and the possible outcome or shape of the game at the end of that time?

In the mean time, have fun, don't forget about real life and if you make a mistake or something bad happens in the game, move on and don't let it eat you.

Dec 4, 2017, 04:3212/04/17
11/12/15

I truly feel sorry to hear Bob's condition no matter what our differences are. After all, this is just a game.

I'm not against ppl spending money on this game. End of the day this is a business and what ppl spend on the game is what keep it running. I myself spend a little. Maybe $20 per month or so on good deals. Issue is not about the coiners here. Issue is about the bullies who think less of the others just because they have a bigger credit limit. 

I know a coiner (marshal of a huge league). He had over 600k Dragons. When he hit me I felt so helpless given my level at that time. I was the marshal of a small league back then so I PMed him and told him that our league does not fit their pay grade. Apparently he has attacked because a hot head in our league went ahead and challenged him in an aggressive manner. Then I apologised and the next thing I know is he is extending me a FR and sending us an ally request.  To this day I respect him. 

So its never about the coiners. Its about bullies and the way they play this game. Trying to do what ever it takes to win, even cheating.

So I try my best to give them the finger when ever I can. Most of the time we get knock down. But when we do get to give them the finger, it sure feels soooo good so I keep on play this game :)

Bob, my wishes are with you mate. Get well soon.

Dec 4, 2017, 05:3812/04/17
07/25/15
meed.kirrouche said:

So much hate, hostility and distrust in a game which is built for strategy and for fun.

actually its made for one purpose, and that is for you the player to keep throw a ridicilous amount of money a tthe game. In a p2w game, there is not much strategy and tactics. A illusion of maybe, thats it.
Dec 4, 2017, 05:4612/04/17
07/25/15

Blade said:

I truly feel sorry to hear Bob's condition no matter what our differences are. After all, this is just a game.

I'm not against ppl spending money on this game. End of the day this is a business and what ppl spend on the game is what keep it running. I myself spend a little. Maybe $20 per month or so on good deals. Issue is not about the coiners here. Issue is about the bullies who think less of the others just because they have a bigger credit limit. 

I know a coiner (marshal of a huge league). He had over 600k Dragons. When he hit me I felt so helpless given my level at that time. I was the marshal of a small league back then so I PMed him and told him that our league does not fit their pay grade. Apparently he has attacked because a hot head in our league went ahead and challenged him in an aggressive manner. Then I apologised and the next thing I know is he is extending me a FR and sending us an ally request.  To this day I respect him. 

So its never about the coiners. Its about bullies and the way they play this game. Trying to do what ever it takes to win, even cheating.

So I try my best to give them the finger when ever I can. Most of the time we get knock down. But when we do get to give them the finger, it sure feels soooo good so I keep on play this game :)

Bob, my wishes are with you mate. Get well soon.

Doing whatever to win in a p2w game? Does that surprise you? You can't complain about extreme coining and people swinging their cc's around like penis extensions. Plarium enable this, its part of the game and so called tactics of it. Some players juist like to watch the world burn, and that doesn't make them any less or more worth in terms of players. They just do what some players feel like doing in a pvp game. Do people play games such as Call of Duty and similar with intent of not shooting other players?

I prefer people playing nice and all too, but that is not realstic, and without a monster under the bed, it would been quite dull right? What is the purpose of the game if people just should be nice? Sit play sim castle and raid abandoned castles for resources and do bg's? Arranged battles and play dates?
Dec 4, 2017, 16:4012/04/17
11/12/15

Gadheras said:

Doing whatever to win in a p2w game? Does that surprise you? You can't complain about extreme coining and people swinging their cc's around like penis extensions. Plarium enable this, its part of the game and so called tactics of it. Some players juist like to watch the world burn, and that doesn't make them any less or more worth in terms of players. They just do what some players feel like doing in a pvp game. Do people play games such as Call of Duty and similar with intent of not shooting other players?

I prefer people playing nice and all too, but that is not realstic, and without a monster under the bed, it would been quite dull right? What is the purpose of the game if people just should be nice? Sit play sim castle and raid abandoned castles for resources and do bg's? Arranged battles and play dates?

Read my post clearly mate. I'm not against spending cash in this game. But hacking in to enemy a/c is not fair play by any book. If you need to cheat to win a game, you might as well not play it. 

But then again what do I know. May be in your books its fair so lets see what the end game here. I'm sure Rebels will end up right next to Destiny.
Dec 5, 2017, 15:2812/05/17
08/03/15
meed.kirrouche said:

It is hard to see this improving as the past (it seems), cannot be forgotten.

BR's Bob will not be returning to the game soon as it's understood he's got cancer and in a place called Hospice. Concerns over him attacking beacons will no longer be a problem, although the use of buying advantages through the use of the card (not Bobs) will still remain an issue and not restricted to one player or league.

This is completely false. 
Dec 18, 2017, 17:3312/18/17
03/22/16

Hello All

Bob and Mjoan have started playing their own game and have decided to destroy the Beacons of their friends to achieve his goals. GR is the only league that has been their friend since rebuilding and dragging the War on. Obiuosly, there is no diplomacy in this game there is just the achievements that Bob has decided to get for LotBR regardless. This is not the way to keep players in the game. What good does it do to take all Beacons to level 1 and destroy other leagues? I heartily await an excuse.

Dec 20, 2017, 14:1312/20/17
07/25/15
brunsonthomas said:

Hello All

Bob and Mjoan have started playing their own game and have decided to destroy the Beacons of their friends to achieve his goals. GR is the only league that has been their friend since rebuilding and dragging the War on. Obiuosly, there is no diplomacy in this game there is just the achievements that Bob has decided to get for LotBR regardless. This is not the way to keep players in the game. What good does it do to take all Beacons to level 1 and destroy other leagues? I heartily await an excuse.

Sometimes for things to become better, it need to become much worse.. MUCH... Plarium doesn't listen to the players, so play the game to your full, burn everything, maybe when the dust settles, and if anything left they maybe wake up. 
Dec 20, 2017, 23:0412/20/17
Dec 20, 2017, 23:38(edited)
10/15/15

brunsonthomas said:

Hello All

I assume this means you want war with BR? I for one support a war with GR. I never saw any point with an "alliance" with GR, which was never an "alliance" in my eyes. An alliance is defined as a union or association formed for mutual benefit. Unfortunately, I never saw any benefit on BRs side with an alliance to GR. 

I only ever supported one alliance and that was with KT. Which caused division in their league/leagues and ended up backfiring in their almost complete annihilation. Better yet their 2nd league, surprise attacked BR which led to KTs biggest player being completely wiped out, and his eventual leaving KT as well as almost all respectable KT players to leave in first 6 months of the war THEY STARTED. 

Diplomacy in a war game is idiotic and is ONLY one tool that can be exploited to defeat enemies. If your league has diplomacy YOUR A FARMER, if your league has a no-hit clause with anyone on BOTS, your a farmer and a idiot. If you believe people are "bullies" or being "unfair" in a PAY TO WIN WAR GAME--then your an idiot who signed up to prove yourself an idiot daily, or a VOLUNTARY IDIOT.

Its your choice to participate in a PAY TO WIN WAR GAME--so you must be very bad at making choices- to continue to do the same dumb things OVER AND OVER AND OVER AND OVER again.

I never spend money, I never revive ONE UNIT IN THREE YEARS with sapphires. You must choose how YOU experience Stormfall and how you measure YOUR success. Change your perspective on goals, fighting, and wins, losses etc. Or don't, but again its YOUR choice. I prefer whining,complaining enemies.

Stop blaming Bob for your decisions. Bob follows all of BR rules and is a valued member in BR as well as being one of the people I like most. I'm an anti-coiner but like Bob for his attitude which is just like mine. No one outside BR is our "friend". No one outside BR deserves ANY mercy. And anyone outside BR is a plaything to amuse ourselves with.

You had the choice to drop alliance or not with us. In fact, Ted has been more than nice about trying to accomadate to your ridiculous attitude and farming ways which I disagreed with from day 1 (but kept my mouth shut).

Stop blaming Bob, start looking in the mirror.Or don't. Post more things on forums, send Ted mail, send me mail. Shrugs. Your choice, and I will choose how to respond depending on my feelings, wants, likes, on that day. I could do a die roll (D+D style) to see our response. Nothing like random choices to spice up stuff. Lol.

Dec 21, 2017, 18:4812/21/17
12/18/16

It's funny to see how a totally irrelevant player fills pages of blog trying to teach others how to play and bragging for achievements that merely stem from the size of the credit card of somebody else and nothing more.

Nobody has ever seen more than one pike coming from the preacher's side...

Dec 22, 2017, 17:3612/22/17
03/17/16

Hot_Nickelz said:

I only ever supported one alliance and that was with KT. Which caused division in their league/leagues and ended up backfiring in their almost complete annihilation. Better yet their 2nd league, surprise attacked BR which led to KTs biggest player being completely wiped out, and his eventual leaving KT as well as almost all respectable KT players to leave in first 6 months of the war THEY STARTED. 

Arts says:

"the war THEY STARTED". 

This statement is incorrect, as usual, BR threw the first shot by deciding to send a massive attack at a big KT player in a hamlet and wiping him out.

Thus BR started the KT vs BR war back in June 2017. 

Dec 22, 2017, 18:2512/22/17
03/17/16

Hot_Nickelz said:

brunsonthomas said:

Hello All

I assume this means you want war with BR? I for one support a war with GR. I never saw any point with an "alliance" with GR, which was never an "alliance" in my eyes. An alliance is defined as a union or association formed for mutual benefit. Unfortunately, I never saw any benefit on BRs side with an alliance to GR. 

Art says:

Watch this: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mlfZ-jXAw6w

The above sounds like the end result of the discussion with Jamie Lanister and Walder Fray.