1. Tony Blair

2. Manchester united supporters

3. Saddam Hussein.

4. Lords of the Black Rose

5. Mad Ted

6. StrayDog

Arsehole

Definition #2

Someone who acts like they own the place and that the whole world revolves around them.

They look after number one, and everyone else is low on the priority list.

If you know the arsehole well, often even just their presence tries to make you feel small and insignificant,

and generally they try to treat you like something they stepped on.

Examples:

1. He just strolled in, ignored the shop assistant, took what he wanted,

threw the money on the counter and left. What an arsehole.

2. Lords of the Black Rose, What a bunch of arseholes.

3. StrayDog, massive arsehole.

4. Mad Ted, big arsehole.

Sep 19, 2017, 11:1809/19/17
10/31/14

Mad Ted said:

Oracle said:

Artisana said:.

Stray Dog, you are even one of the people who got Oracle booted as a Mod... and now you pretend to endorse his post for your own reasons.

All this is just too funny..

So LOBR signed too. What did they threaten to stop coining. . So hwo many signed?
Oracle, no one in my league that I know had any actions that led to you being removed. Although I may not have always agreed with you, I always appreciated the work you and thomas did as moderators.

You don't have to worry about that. I know why I am no longer a mod.  If someone had ''removed'' me I would have said that. No one removed me or any of that stuff art has been saying. 

Sep 20, 2017, 16:5009/20/17
03/22/16
Now that I am not a Moderator, let me put in my two cents. RA is always complaining that they are being dictated to. LotBR laid down some ground rules for their Ally leagues and neutral leagues. RA decided they did not like the rules so they made up some of their own. What difference does it make if LotBR or RA makes the rules and says if you do not follow we will attack you? The end result is the same. Every league on server 2 has been threatened and attacked by RA or LotBR or both for trying to not be involved. The only winner of this violence is Plarium. They are making a fortune off of players. Both sides feel justified raiding any player just for being in the wrong league. Raiding 30 levels below you was unheard of before this so called War started. Now it is common place. There is no War there are just players attacking anyone with or without reason. Diplomacy has no meaning, there is no safe place on the map. Leagues treat Beacons like Hamlets. There will be no winning league just players who take advantage of the situation. Many players will stop playing once they lose everything because they cannot compete with those having bottomless credit cards. That is the way all the inflated egos on this game have ruined it.
Sep 21, 2017, 01:5009/21/17
08/03/14

brunsonthomas said:

Now that I am not a Moderator, let me put in my two cents. RA is always complaining that they are being dictated to. LotBR laid down some ground rules for their Ally leagues and neutral leagues. RA decided they did not like the rules so they made up some of their own. What difference does it make if LotBR or RA makes the rules and says if you do not follow we will attack you? The end result is the same. Every league on server 2 has been threatened and attacked by RA or LotBR or both for trying to not be involved. The only winner of this violence is Plarium. They are making a fortune off of players. Both sides feel justified raiding any player just for being in the wrong league. Raiding 30 levels below you was unheard of before this so called War started. Now it is common place. There is no War there are just players attacking anyone with or without reason. Diplomacy has no meaning, there is no safe place on the map. Leagues treat Beacons like Hamlets. There will be no winning league just players who take advantage of the situation. Many players will stop playing once they lose everything because they cannot compete with those having bottomless credit cards. That is the way all the inflated egos on this game have ruined it.

the game has been ruined and we all saw it coming, and now that there is an end date, most people have chosen to disregard the fears they had of losing beacons.  there is no long game anymore as flash is dead and plarium wont be able to spend the money to convert to HTML5, the devs will be hard at it coming up with new HTML content for Aristocrat. 

as for the rules being dictated, RA is only playing by the rules imposed by LOTBR. we havent made up anymore rules. 

And its awful funny for you to cry now...now that we've made you realize Mad teddy and Uncle bob arent protecting you like you thought they were. 

You werent crying foul when when they were doing the hard work for you. 

Youve lived in a bubble ever since i moved my castle next to you and ive barely even sent a raid worth defending at you. Now you come to the forum to cry about how unfair it all is. 

Your actions since you took over GR had led to this. the choices youve made have put your league in this position. YOU are to blame for diplomacy being dead with GR. you sided with Black Rose and the whole server hates you for it.  

If anyone in glory raiders had any since, they would have banished you from their league after you sent all of their offenses to die at our beacons when you first took over.  they would have been a lot better off with you gone.   

You owe your league an unrepayable debt of apologies.  You were as horrible of a moderator as  you were a leader and in any other league you would have been removed or abandoned. 

I cant be believe you even show your face around here anymore. id be too embarrased to log back in. and to come here, and cry about how unfair things are?!?!   after all of that.   

none of your dumb tactics, or underhanding behind the curtains diplomacy has worked and if it werent for Magito saving your butt Id have you seiged for the rest of your playing days. 
Sep 21, 2017, 02:1509/21/17
08/03/14

@Thomas Brunson.....

your post has me infuriated.    If it werent for YOU! you personally.  DP would still be nuetral in this whole server war. We arent even mad at LOTBR for using their hammer, its WHY they used their hammer that drew us into the war primary to the rules dictating diplomacy.  

Dark Phoenix entered the war so that we could drop ties with Glory Raiders and freely attack them because of choices THOMAS BRUNSON made. the only thing that had stopped our assault on you for your original mistakes (when we were center of the map) was that Ted had asked to back off of you  guys. Once we started a fight with LOTBR...we are free to full on assault you. 

You screwed up the good position  you had under Ted's wing by overstepping your power.  when you try to weasel and worm for old grudges if came back to bite you.

youve got the nerve to come here and cry about diplomacy. when you went behind he scenes to make back handed diplomacy to get LOTBR to attack us?

LOTBR and Dark Phoenix has a "dont mess with us, we wont mess with you" relationship until you stepped in the middle of it.  thanks to your meddling, we were pulled into the never ending server war. 

You have no right to come here and make the kind of post you did. 

i'd like to reiterate, your blind stupidity and inadequate leadership has led you to become the most hated man on the server.  As much as people talk about Mad Ted... he has a lot of friends out side of his league and people that support him.   Ive not met anyone that wouldnt hesitate to raid you.

Our biggest recruiting tool lately has been "we are attacking Glory Raiders, wanna join?"   the response: "heck yeah, i hate Thomas Brunson".

Sep 21, 2017, 03:2909/21/17
01/01/17

First it was Winterfell, letting LotBR know what his position was and how he felt about the RA, which I hear Annabella really enjoyed reading by the way. And now we have Clueless, of KTR, stating his position on the matter as well. There seems to be a consensus opinion between the two.

I guess Clueless would rather talk to the Lords about this rather than his friend and league mate, Optimus Prime. He allowed OP to throw away some troops on the suicidal LotBR fortress attacks without joining in. I just have one question for Clueless, is it really true that you have expressed interest in joining LotBR, if it weren't for their arrogance?

RE your pm to LotBR, you don't really think the RA would double cross you do you??

Keep up the good work and maybe LotBR can find a spot for you!

Don't you just love those thieves!
Sep 21, 2017, 04:0609/21/17
Sep 21, 2017, 04:07(edited)
08/03/14

i dont think any of us actually care about the RA.  the RA isnt an organized coalition, but rather something that has arisen out of necessity.  I think most of us wishes that there was no need for the RA. 

And clueless is exactly right, Those who are willing to fight in the server war tag themselves RA.  much like a guerilla war or an insurgency.  As the Ra fighters move about from league to league, tagging RA in their names help indicate to other fighters who they are. 

As i conduct my raids around the server, i'll steer clear of another RA fighter so that he may focus his attention on his fight and not have to worry about me coming at him. 

Freedom fighters rallying to reject oppressive dictators.   thats all.   Its not important that they win, just that they fight and not take it sitting down.

Sep 21, 2017, 16:5809/21/17
10/31/14

Don't you just hate the assays that the egocentric ''Turok'' the menace just typed above. 

And here I was thinking that the war is over. 

Can someone please, kindly put a list of leagues that are RA, or RA co. Vs those that aren't RA associates. 

Is the other alliances that are neutral in these whole fights. OR participating in solitude against LotBR.

Sep 25, 2017, 14:0009/25/17
Sep 25, 2017, 14:02(edited)
10/15/15

IronApex Turok said:

i dont think any of us actually care about the RA.  the RA isnt an organized coalition, but rather something that has arisen out of necessity.  I think most of us wishes that there was no need for the RA. 

And clueless is exactly right, Those who are willing to fight in the server war tag themselves RA.  much like a guerilla war or an insurgency.  As the Ra fighters move about from league to league, tagging RA in their names help indicate to other fighters who they are. 

As i conduct my raids around the server, i'll steer clear of another RA fighter so that he may focus his attention on his fight and not have to worry about me coming at him. 

Freedom fighters rallying to reject oppressive dictators.   thats all.   Its not important that they win, just that they fight and not take it sitting down.

Well I sure agree RA is not organized.

I sure hope RA continues their fight for "freedom". We need entertainment, laughs, and fun!

Oppresive dictators? I thank you for the compliment. Compliments likes this just mean we are winning. 

Terms of ceasefire:

All RA leagues should disband.

Members in RA leagues (mainly DP and KT) should leave and join a non-RA league.

War will never cease between these leagues and BR...neither will pikes. 

Or you can accept the Nickels rule of peace: We can attack you, you can not attack back, your welcome to defend! (Well that describes the current war anyway..shrugs)

I have spoken.

Sep 25, 2017, 16:4009/25/17
08/03/14
Hot_Nickelz said:

IronApex Turok said:

I sure hope RA continues their fight for "freedom". We need entertainment, laughs, and fun!

Oppresive dictators? I thank you for the compliment. Compliments likes this just mean we are winning. 

Terms of ceasefire:

Or you can accept the Nickels rule of peace: We can attack you, you can not attack back, your welcome to defend! (Well that describes the current war anyway..shrugs)

I have spoken.

do you even have an army bigger than 1 pike?
Sep 25, 2017, 23:2009/25/17
03/22/16

IronApex Turok said:

brunsonthomas said:

the game has been ruined and we all saw it coming, and now that there is an end date, most people have chosen to disregard the fears they had of losing beacons.  there is no long game anymore as flash is dead and plarium wont be able to spend the money to convert to HTML5, the devs will be hard at it coming up with new HTML content for Aristocrat. 

as for the rules being dictated, RA is only playing by the rules imposed by LOTBR. we havent made up anymore rules. 

And its awful funny for you to cry now...now that we've made you realize Mad teddy and Uncle bob arent protecting you like you thought they were. 

You werent crying foul when when they were doing the hard work for you. 

Youve lived in a bubble ever since i moved my castle next to you and ive barely even sent a raid worth defending at you. Now you come to the forum to cry about how unfair it all is. 

Your actions since you took over GR had led to this. the choices youve made have put your league in this position. YOU are to blame for diplomacy being dead with GR. you sided with Black Rose and the whole server hates you for it.  

If anyone in glory raiders had any since, they would have banished you from their league after you sent all of their offenses to die at our beacons when you first took over.  they would have been a lot better off with you gone.   

You owe your league an unrepayable debt of apologies.  You were as horrible of a moderator as  you were a leader and in any other league you would have been removed or abandoned. 

I cant be believe you even show your face around here anymore. id be too embarrased to log back in. and to come here, and cry about how unfair things are?!?!   after all of that.   

none of your dumb tactics, or underhanding behind the curtains diplomacy has worked and if it werent for Magito saving your butt Id have you seiged for the rest of your playing days. 

I have listened to your bull for so long and that is what it is. I never did anything to DP. I was friendly. We traded Beacons to stay where we were. We never asked LotBR to take any Beacon for us. All of RA says Mad Ted is the worst liar on the server yet you believe every rumor started. Not once has anyone in any league asked us what we wanted.

If I was so terrible as a Moderator why don't you volunteer to pass on some of your knowledge? The answer is simple you could not make the grade. The only apology I owe my league is for trusting At Peace and Ally league Marshals to honor their word. Annabella is a p[rime example. It is hard to listen to her spout how great she is.

The last time you sieged me I broke it then raided you. For my trouble 3 of your league fireballed me. You cannot fight on your own. I did not answer your taunts because to be honest I can't be bothered to read your trash talk regularly. When your tactics actually work I may pay attention but I doubt it.

By the way, you lied on the forums when you said your attitude might change. Your attitude will never allow you to be nice to other players because you consider them beneath you. It's amazing that you have not been banned from the Forum for your negativity.

Dream about your league ruling the map. It will never happen. You can blame anyone you wish but bottom line it is your fault your league cannot hold a Beacon. You may blame me for my tactics, but at least I tried to be friendly and I am still in the game. I wish you luck with your ego.

Sep 25, 2017, 23:5809/25/17
10/15/15
IronApex Turok said:

Hot_Nickelz said:

IronApex Turok said:

Terms of ceasefire:

I have spoken.

do you even have an army bigger than 1 pike?
Do I need a bigger army?
Sep 26, 2017, 00:0009/26/17
01/15/17
So My troops are coming back from a raid (470 wyverns), and they go off into limbo land not to be seen. No report nothing. I contact support and they told me i lost them hitting a beacon. THAT'S BU LLS HIT.  I never hit a beacon.  it took them 4 days to respond to me. now it's been 2 more days. ITS BU LLS HIT....... Support needs to get their heads out of their asses and do there job. I know that i am not the first one to have this happen to me. 
Sep 26, 2017, 05:0609/26/17
08/03/14

brunsonthomas said:

IronApex Turok said:

I did not answer your taunts because to be honest I can't be bothered to read your trash talk regularly. When your tactics actually work I may pay attention but I doubt it.

what taunts?

its funny how ALLLLL these other marshals are lying, but your the one always having to defend your words and actions.  to a crazy person, everyone else seems crazy.  when confronted, a liar will say everyone else is lying.   And that has been your main line of defense here on the forum. Anytime you are accused you just cry "liar". 

i think you are projecting yourself on all those attacking you for your mistakes. 

and you must feel guilty for being a terrible moderator. i didnt even mention that. 
Sep 29, 2017, 01:1509/29/17
Sep 29, 2017, 23:43(edited)
03/17/16

Hot_Nickelz said:

Terms of ceasefire:

Or you can accept the Nickels rule of peace: We can attack you, you can not attack back, your welcome to defend! (Well that describes the current      war anyway..shrugs)

I have spoken.

Art says:

Why is there a war ?

It is simple,  most leagues on the server think of BR as Kim Jong Un (Mad Ted) with a huge nuclear Weapon (Bob). 

With this reason is is clear why RA leagues exist and why most leagues on the server seek to suppress that and attack BR.

Yes, some leagues peace with BR, just for one reason only - scared of the nuclear weapon since they so not have one, they do not peace with BR because they think BR are a fair and decent league. These leagues are outcasts to other leagues on server 2 for doing so.

How about these terms for ceasefire:

Delete Bob/Mjoan accounts so that server 2 can be fair for all.

Otherwise this will be the result:

Oct 1, 2017, 01:4610/01/17
05/15/16

I've seen Bob's nuke lol, no beacon is safe I promise, 3 level 100+ accounts all belong to him, he has more units alone than most leagues beacon's total unit count. P2P but it is a game, I've unfortunately been on the receiving end of the wallet warrior attacks from LOTBR - they are essentially playing a different game than most of us. It goes, F2P (100%) - Casual (some money spent - P2P (Average, IMO 60% of the game, and then the stricty P2W players (thousands monthly). I wish they would do something to adjust the power level of certain players who throw cash at the game. It really causes new players to stray away from getting too involved, and it also prevents players who play for fun and don't spend absolutely 0 chance to succeed in a realistic setting. 

All in All merge S1 and S2 or S2/S3 or offer a free transfer between the two/three, either way - or Plarium... Implement some other micro transaction ... We definitely need more of those. 

in before, whining - promise you I am not =)
Oct 1, 2017, 09:1210/01/17
08/03/14
Bob's reign is coming to an end. I heard he's got orders to deploy to S. Korea.
Oct 1, 2017, 16:4010/01/17
10/31/14

So far I haven't offered my honest opinion about these war. Although I did offer my divine advice before the war began. 

I also adviced DP/GR to join the war here in the forum. I assumed that their joining will affect"war" somehow. 

Right now RA is coining at a level I haven't seen in any game I have played. By estimate, RA must be pumping avarage 1-5K a week in the game. 

BR is coining too. But that is not the point. 

When you look at the fact that you are trying to beat someone at his terms, his game his rules. You kind think how dull this is. 

RA could surrender, and indeed most league have done so. But BR is a PvP league, they game to fight. The only way of winning is not fighting. 

There are other scenario in which RA can win. I have seen these strategy on everquest, and I think it could work. 

Is simple. Instead of trying to beat BR, try beating the game. That is the only way RA could win. 

Oct 2, 2017, 01:2710/02/17
08/03/14
now i heard bobs a retired astonaut
Oct 2, 2017, 16:3910/02/17
08/03/14

Okay, news from the RA side. 

We have accepted hot nickels terms of surrender. 

The Ra will disband. All RA fighters will leave their leagues and join low ranked leagues. 

We'll leave LOTBR alone to fight the german leagues who are now situated to be the top ranked leagues on the server.