All Categories

The Saga continues on server 2

The Saga continues on server 2

Search
Moderators for Stormfall: Age of War wanted
Comments
Jun 24, 2017, 22:5306/24/17
03/20/15

Oracle is talking about a 'History " with DD . Of this I know nothing . I started this league on server 2 for a couple of  league mates & myself to play on together . We came from  a very small league (#330s)  with an absentee Marshal  on server 1 .DD was never a franchise of a server 1 league.  DD on server 1 is a tiny about 23 person league , it was solely created as a place for us to park our server 1 castles . DD S1 does not fight anyone or go after Beacons etc. No one has a history with it . Its a virtually dead league and always has been . 

I adored Scarlet she was fabulous . But this is not Scarlet we are fighting , this is Ted her boyfriend/ partner who took over all of her Accounts . She had many . I used to pm with Scarlet most every day when she was playing, she was hilarious. She was clever & cunning but she was a really cool person . Teddy took over all  her accounts nearly a year ago .Most of us Marshals know All about this saga  .And to anyone who Really had a lot of interaction with her it was obvious before Teddy came out of the closet  that he was not really Scarlet ......Some days he still claims that he is ....

Of course Moderators are players on the game . They raid & fight just like the rest of this . I have no issue with this . But I do have issues with Moderators who are declaring things as "fact" that cannot be facts . I do have issues with Moderators who do not say that they have a strong bias .

Just be honest & say " I don't know what is going on, I know next to nothing about this topic   " or "I am very biased , I am here to promote the cause of my Evil Overlord " ....LOL . Just be Honest . 
Jun 24, 2017, 22:5906/24/17
03/23/16

From Mad Teddy :  "It should be clear that we did not defend beacons. Our focus has been to protect members troops. We can take beacons back anytime we choose to. We have dropped peace with KT and the map should open up a bit more in the upcoming days =)"

KTR emptied one of your beacons with 80 - 100 mil defense in it, taking a total of 8 beacons in a matter of an hour.  You blamed KT (who knew about as much as you did when we took them).  All those spies in my league and a sympathizing moderator and you still didn't blame the right people.

Anyone want to tell me what role a moderator is suppose to have?  Exactly what information do they have access to?  ThomasBrunson - care to explain???

Jun 24, 2017, 23:1806/24/17
03/22/16
Clueless said:

From Mad Teddy :  "It should be clear that we did not defend beacons. Our focus has been to protect members troops. We can take beacons back anytime we choose to. We have dropped peace with KT and the map should open up a bit more in the upcoming days =)"

KTR emptied one of your beacons with 80 - 100 mil defense in it, taking a total of 8 beacons in a matter of an hour.  You blamed KT (who knew about as much as you did when we took them).  All those spies in my league and a sympathizing moderator and you still didn't blame the right people.

Anyone want to tell me what role a moderator is suppose to have?  Exactly what information do they have access to?  ThomasBrunson - care to explain???

I can explain simply. I have not said much because I do not wish to take sides as a moderator. Read my posts carefully. As a player I have a lot to do. The two do not meet. My league knowledge of tactics, people and forces are never sent to the Forums. I have always tried to be fair with all sides. If I reported what my league did or did not do, that would be bragging or complaining. I have not ever mentioned my role in the league nor do I intend to. Everything I have said is documented. My role in the game is documented. My role as Moderator is watched carefully by many people. Most of my league does not even know I am a moderator. My Alliances int the game get no preferential treatment on the Forums.Can any other player say the same. Check my record as Moderator. I have submitted suggestions to improve the game. I am not a coiner so I got where I am on merit not buying my way in. Do I have a bias certainly will you read it in the Forum? No. Who is winning or why, I want the participants to answer. I am simply getting them to respond in the Forum.
Jun 25, 2017, 02:0206/25/17
03/22/16

Annabella complains that all her enemies. She cancelled an At Peace. Immediately she began fireballing alyy league members. Only when she was queried why she was attacking an Ally she admitted that she forgot to change status first. Thus the oppressed becomes the bully.

Jun 25, 2017, 02:4806/25/17
05/17/14
Some one sounds little upset
Jun 25, 2017, 03:0006/25/17
05/17/14

I wonder if ANNABELLA Still doing BG's to get Resources so she can Build Troops

Jun 25, 2017, 04:5606/25/17
01/16/17
It appears you and your league have now taken sides.. a direct accounting of what you have learned here.. as it is now obvious you cannot now claim your station here as neutral, you should resign.. or at the very least, never make comment on anything related to your position within the game.  As you brought up the situation in server 2, you are now guilty as charged.  Your comments above show you are an LotBR Lackey as are anyone that is cooperating with them.  Madman has done his number on you and you fell for it.
Jun 25, 2017, 05:5906/25/17
10/31/14

Not sure why you are accusing Bronson of being in BR defense. 

To be on my defense, and that of other moderators. The initial​statement, or question about bullies was different. It was brought up by another moderator as biased, and the CM asked me to change it. I changed it. These happened before everyone sees it. These is how most process works. We review other moderators posts, make sure they are not biased. 

If Bronson was biased you can bring the part up to me, or other moderators and I will discuss it with him. 

But​ that doesn't mean moderators should not post their opinions or perform their duties as members of leagues. League flame each other and moderators can participate in these flame, you can look in the archives Mehnslayer a former moderator did it and that was more than two years ago​. Lord Oberon at times did it, even going as far as saying KoK is his favourite league. That is not biased, it's an opinion. So I don't think your statement of accusing Bronson of being biased 

hold any water. 

With my history, I have been in DD S2 I was there when they grabbed a beacon and upgraded it with sapphire. but I left cause they were having wars with Erik league and I was accused of being a spy. I played with the then Marshall of Erik league and 75% of that league at S1 then. I was in BR for 5 min, but they were not big. I was in for league quest rewards. I have not yet expressed my opinion on this matter. But I do so in the in game chat. 

My opinion is to desert the war and join Rainbow Nation.

Jun 25, 2017, 08:1706/25/17
Jun 25, 2017, 08:41(edited)

back on topic...

seems that the massive beacon war has spread even further , seems like more and more people are join RA :D

I am proud to be new RA , lets drive back the evil BR/BMT :D

May the force be with you.

p.s. I find it funny that BR has allies and peace now with other leagues lol

Jun 25, 2017, 16:3006/25/17
05/25/14

Solidarius said:

back on topic...

seems that the massive beacon war has spread even further , seems like more and more people are join RA :D

https://prnt.sc/fnzozj

Jun 25, 2017, 16:4006/25/17
JWeiser_FoL said:

Solidarius said:

back on topic...

u sir have made my day :D
Jun 25, 2017, 19:2606/25/17
08/03/14

oracle, labelling DP "neutral" then  addressing our territory as "former DD beacons" seems a lot like you are trying to pit us against DD and drag us out of neutrality.

for the record, Almost all of DP beacons were picked up from beacon drops. 

please amend or delete your map. it is spreading false information. if its not corrected by the end of the day  i will report it to the community manager. 
Jun 26, 2017, 00:4306/26/17
06/16/15

JWeiser_FoL said:

Solidarius said:

back on topic...

J are you saying that Techway is my...... ...

Jun 26, 2017, 02:5806/26/17
10/31/14

IronApex Turok said:

oracle, labelling DP "neutral" then  addressing our territory as "former DD beacons" seems a lot like you are trying to pit us against DD and drag us out of neutrality.

for the record, Almost all of DP beacons were picked up from beacon drops. 

please amend or delete your map. it is spreading false information. if its not corrected by the end of the day  i will report it to the community manager. 

So you do admit that you are neutral. 

As Anabella said the beacon map is mosaic and not static. BR was not in that territory it's in now. 

Will you show a beacon map from before the BM. DD was right next to DP. 

The is no false information because of the nature of the beacon map. I can rightly say BR territory is former G Dez G territory, will that be false information. 

If you are admitting to your neutrality why would you be bothered by outside influences. 

And why are you complaining now. The map is almost 15 days old.

Jun 26, 2017, 03:2006/26/17
10/31/14

DECLARATION OF FALSEHOOD ON ACCOUNT OF ACCURACY

These statement serves to amend the PNG file attached above by me. 

Although file is both accurate and fair it doesn't reflect the opinions of Turok that DD was not in that territory before the current status, an opinion that is not factual. 

To appease the Lord. I declare the image inaccurate on the ground that is too accurate, and further null to the opinion mentioned above. 

With that said, the image is amended​ and only together with these declaration is viewed as

accurate. 

Jun 26, 2017, 03:4806/26/17
Jun 26, 2017, 03:51(edited)
08/03/14

Annabella said:

I see these strange maps put up here & wonder where did they come from ? Are they photo-shopped ?

Who is wrongly explaining the territory ? DD has never held even 1 of those DP Beacons on the map.

I do know which Beacons we previously held .Even if the mapmakers do not ..

Oracle, DD was in the beacons now occupied by LAD.  like i said, we picked up most of ours from Beacon drops or trading. 

you map is wrong, you are lying. and you apology was forced, the map has not been corrected. 

Remove or correct the map. ive had my account suspended for posting "untrue" statements.  you as a moderator should not have any special privileges.   either remove the false image, or turn in your title. 

very unprofesional. 

Jun 26, 2017, 03:5706/26/17
Jun 26, 2017, 04:00(edited)
10/31/14

You are right. The map was not accounting territory but key players. 

Only League that will be directly affected by the conflict were shown.I made the map to reflect the chat above it. 

You can inform other moderators to delete it. 

Deleting the image will make it impossible to logically follow the topic

Jun 26, 2017, 04:0906/26/17
08/03/14
Oracle said:

You are right. The map was not accounting territory but key players. 

Only League that will be directly affected by the conflict were shown.I made the map to reflect the chat above it. 

You can inform other moderators to delete it. 

Deleting the image will make it impossible to logically follow the topic

then i ask that the topic be deleted and you can repost with correct information. 
Jun 26, 2017, 04:1906/26/17
10/31/14

The picture has been deleted. 

I advice you to edit your signature. It's false information because I am the blood of the forum. 

My topics/topics about me hit 6000 views

Jun 26, 2017, 04:4606/26/17
Jun 26, 2017, 05:06(edited)
08/03/14
Oracle said:

I am the blood of the forum. 

My topics/topics about me hit 6000 views

because everyone is waiting to see when youre gonna get demoted from moderator. every post you make is a trainwreck, of course people stop to watch.