The Saga continues on server 2

Search
Moderators for Stormfall: Age of War wanted
Comments
Aug 25, 2017, 01:2408/25/17
01/01/17

IronApex Turok said:

we are fighting them and winning,

delusion, psychotic belief - (psychology) an erroneous belief that is held in the face of evidence to the contrary

Aug 25, 2017, 06:4108/25/17
08/03/14

Stray Dog said:

IronApex Turok said:

delusion, psychotic belief - (psychology) an erroneous belief that is held in the face of evidence to the contrary

let me explain how we've won......

Mad Ted is a tyrant.  no one wants play under him anymore.  The whole server is gunning for LOTBR castles and will never stop. 

eventually your non coiners will get tired of constantly being under attack. Those who arent in lotbr but looking for a league certainly arent goign to be joining up to get hammered on.

eventually you guys are just gonna wither away and die.   5 or 6 of you may go down screaming......

but you go down alone, and crying out for help.

LOTBR is ruined and you  guys dont even realize it yet.     the more  you try to defend that, the worse you make it for yourselves.

Aug 25, 2017, 10:0008/25/17
01/01/17

IronApex Turok said:

Stray Dog said:

IronApex Turok said:

I present evidence to the contrary, and you sir, are the epitome of delusional....

Aug 25, 2017, 10:3908/25/17
Aug 25, 2017, 11:32(edited)
05/11/15

Hot_Nickelz said:

Some statements to think about:

Wars are simply won through troop size.

Wars are simply won by who spends the most.

Farming makes you a good fighter. (because you have oodles of troops you can proceed to boost in on an undefended castle)

Easy wins are the most satisfying!

FBs are a great way to spend your sapphires.

Investing in your league by providing leadership, training, and recruiting good members is a waste of time.

Claiming others are "bullies" in a WAR game is quite acceptable and encouraged.

Teamwork is voluntary!

Never put league goals above your individual troop numbers, individual goals, or tourney place.

This is a tried and true method to success to dominating Stromfall!

By "troop size" are you referring to your one pike attacks? Yes I can see how it damages everytime it lands on a target. You need to refresh your memory in history my friend coz we all know that history is the greatest witness to many wars being victorious against all odds and I particularly refer to Battle of Carrhae - 6 May 53 BC!

A classic case and point of ......Money can’t buy everything, a lesson Marcus Licinius Crassus found out the hard way. Crassus was the wealthiest Roman citizen of his time and a member of the Roman Triumvirate. Having money, Crassus wanted fame and honor. His amassed a force to invade Parthia. Odds were 5:1 with Romans approx 52 000 VS Parthians approx 12 000. The moral of the story here is that it does not matter how big your weapon is but how skilled your leadership & you are to make best use of what you go at your disposal! As it stands despite money & troop size the Romans suffered one of the worst defeat at the hands of the skilled military leader Surena of Parthia. And here endeth your history lesson!

Aug 25, 2017, 13:0708/25/17
07/18/16

Some people here behave like little children. I was brave and read everything. Now you can carry on and delight us with your wisdom.

^^

Aug 25, 2017, 15:0808/25/17
08/03/14
Stray Dog said:

IronApex Turok said:

Stray Dog said:

IronApex Turok said:

I present evidence to the contrary, and you sir, are the epitome of delusional....

12 applications pending..... did you guys run out of room for your alts?
Aug 25, 2017, 15:1008/25/17
Aug 25, 2017, 15:11(edited)
08/03/14

Stray Dog said:

and i refute your evidence to the contrary and call your bluff..... looks like the war is already taking a toll on your ranks. 

you guys forget i have eyes inside your league.  like i said...even your own members are starting to resent the LOTBR leadership.

Aug 25, 2017, 16:5508/25/17
Aug 25, 2017, 16:57(edited)
10/15/15

XCALIBRE69 said:

Hot_Nickelz said:

Some statements to think about:

Wars are simply won through troop size.

Wars are simply won by who spends the most.

Farming makes you a good fighter. (because you have oodles of troops you can proceed to boost in on an undefended castle)

Easy wins are the most satisfying!

FBs are a great way to spend your sapphires.

Investing in your league by providing leadership, training, and recruiting good members is a waste of time.

Claiming others are "bullies" in a WAR game is quite acceptable and encouraged.

Teamwork is voluntary!

Never put league goals above your individual troop numbers, individual goals, or tourney place.

This is a tried and true method to success to dominating Stromfall!

By "troop size" are you referring to your one pike attacks? Yes I can see how it damages everytime it lands on a target. You need to refresh your memory in history my friend coz we all know that history is the greatest witness to many wars being victorious against all odds and I particularly refer to Battle of Carrhae - 6 May 53 BC!

A classic case and point of ......Money can’t buy everything, a lesson Marcus Licinius Crassus found out the hard way. Crassus was the wealthiest Roman citizen of his time and a member of the Roman Triumvirate. Having money, Crassus wanted fame and honor. His amassed a force to invade Parthia. Odds were 5:1 with Romans approx 52 000 VS Parthians approx 12 000. The moral of the story here is that it does not matter how big your weapon is but how skilled your leadership & you are to make best use of what you go at your disposal! As it stands despite money & troop size the Romans suffered one of the worst defeat at the hands of the skilled military leader Surena of Parthia. And here endeth your history lesson!

Satire is dead!

Secondly 1 pike attacks are NOT meant to do damage. C'mon man!. ((All warfare is based on deception.))((The supreme art of war is to to subdue an enemy without fighting))--Both from The Art of War-Sun Tzu.

I APPLY actual tactics and strategy while applying pikes and while I designed my pike system. Your just not smart enough to understand.

Its not my fault you can only evaluate war simply by troops killed- I can not help you to be smart.

You can quote all the battles you want (you can use wikipedia!) but knowing things and applying them are two different things.

Aug 25, 2017, 16:5908/25/17
10/15/15

IronApex Turok said:

Mad Ted is a tyrant.  no one wants play under him anymore.  The whole server is gunning for LOTBR castles and will never stop. 

eventually your non coiners will get tired of constantly being under attack. Those who arent in lotbr but looking for a league certainly arent goign to be joining up to get hammered on.

eventually you guys are just gonna wither away and die.   5 or 6 of you may go down screaming......

but you go down alone, and crying out for help.

LOTBR is ruined and you  guys dont even realize it yet.     the more  you try to defend that, the worse you make it for yourselves.

Mad Ted is a tyrant and BR loves it. This is a war game!

Our non-coiners are the backbone of the league. They have constantly been under attack since joining BR. War is DAILY business in BR for years.If there is not a current war I give Ted 24 hours to give me a target or I DECIDE and START a war.

BR has always been sink or swim. If you expect to NOT be attacked you can find a new league. We do not fight battles for our non-coiners. We teach them how to be successful fighting on their own or how to get help from others to win battles.

BR will not die or even lose members over your "so-called" war. In fact, anyone who gets discouraged by being attacked SHOULD be removed from our league. So thankyou for finding and attacking our non-fighters so we can replace them with fighters.Your help is appreciated.

You can only see the game through your Point of view. Unfortunately your POV does not apply.

We keep FUN first!

We are NOT farmers.

We welcome war...in fact we demand war!

We use teamwork.

All types of fighters are wanted and appreciated.

Non-coiners are supported in BR.

That is your league who will quit not ours. Our trail of defeated enemies in our past proves the point. Their is a huge difference between BR and ANY other league in this server. It has nothing to do with troops, coiners, or anything else you think of.

It has something to do with playing a WAR GAME to FIGHT!

Now you can say how everything I say is NOT true. But Ted and I built this league (with help from others, of course) but I personally have been in BR longer than 90% of people in my league now. I do the teaching, I do the chat leading. Ted does not talk in chat. That is my job! He has other jobs. I have ALWAYS DEMANDED the above statements since day 1 well before Bob arrived, or any of our bigger guys except Ted.

oh BTW. I do not coin. Imagine a non-coiner being one of leader of BR. Nickels has NEVER had over 2 million offense in two years. I also believe things like in league rank means nothing (notice I am no captain- thanks for demotion Ted which I requested for over a year!), people consider me a leader and respect what I say in league (except Windwalker) because I EARN their respect.

I know, everyone believes without a large army you can not be successful, and can not help your league. This is quite UNTRUE. I prove the point daily. BTW- I could spend money, I just find it more fun and challenging NOT TO SPEND.

I also have never used sapphires to raise one troop.

Have purposely NOT upgraded my cats to hide my troops.

And never put up woers (sometimes for BGs- but I immediately drop it afterwords- even if logging off- because being under woers is dumb)

Its called pride! Be a fighter or be a farmer!

Aug 25, 2017, 19:5508/25/17
01/01/17

IronApex Turok said:

Stray Dog said:

and i refute your evidence to the contrary and call your bluff..... looks like the war is already taking a toll on your ranks. 

you guys forget i have eyes inside your league.  like i said...even your own members are starting to resent the LOTBR leadership.

"delusions of grandeur - a delusion (common in paranoia) that you are much greater and more powerful and influential than you really are"

On a serious note IronApe, you really should seek treatment for your condition, it really is a problem for you that you seem to be unaware of.

1st and foremost, you should have your "eyes" send you some updated info instead of using outdated items. Secondly, if you look at the days in your own image, you will see that most if not all of them have been absent well before any actions taken by your league. People take breaks from the game for many reasons, including job and location changes, business start-ups, health issues, new additions to their families, deaths in their families, vacations, holidays and schooling. Unlike many leagues, our players are dedicated to LotBR and we to them, holding their places while they tend to these things.

So by your own posted info, you have refuted nothing. Our league is full with a waiting list to join, as it always is. Nothing has changed for us, but it sure has changed for DP.

I am posting a link to a mental health referral site in hopes that you will find the help you so desperately need.

https://www.betterhelp.com/start/

Aug 25, 2017, 20:3108/25/17
08/03/14

Hot_Nickelz said:

.If there is not a current war I give Ted 24 hours to give me a target or I DECIDE and START a war.

Have purposely NOT upgraded my cats to hide my troops.

like i said....Ted isnt even control of his players. 

and everytime ive sieged you....  you troops have been in the catacombs. 
Aug 26, 2017, 01:4808/26/17
06/29/16

dont know who Iron apex is but he said it best, While the BR brag and brag telling mostly themselves how good they are, LOBR is ruined and the funniest part is they dont even know it! LMAO!!

OK so I added a litte to it, but BR reminds me much of my 6 year old child, dammit!! we won, just give us the trophy all ready!! but............this whole game is decided on patience something BR has NONE OF!!

why would they STILL be telling leagues that they have to break of alliance with KT if they aren't afraid of KT?? if yer wondering who just check the allys now and then again in threedays,,, BR is STILL telling people who and what to do while playing the game..well , they aren't telling ALL because many of us are now totally fed uo with BR tactics and it will never be over until the Black Roses are Dead, Dried and Hanging over my mantle where the rest of my trophies hang
Aug 26, 2017, 02:4308/26/17
01/01/17

EDMILLCO said:

dont know who Iron apex is but he said it best, While the BR brag and brag telling mostly themselves how good they are, LOBR is ruined and the funniest part is they dont even know it! LMAO!!

OK so I added a litte to it, but BR reminds me much of my 6 year old child, dammit!! we won, just give us the trophy all ready!! but............this whole game is decided on patience something BR has NONE OF!!

why would they STILL be telling leagues that they have to break of alliance with KT if they aren't afraid of KT?? if yer wondering who just check the allys now and then again in threedays,,, BR is STILL telling people who and what to do while playing the game..well , they aren't telling ALL because many of us are now totally fed uo with BR tactics and it will never be over until the Black Roses are Dead, Dried and Hanging over my mantle where the rest of my trophies hang

Oh look, it's Winterfool! The guy who said that this would all be over 2 month's after it started.... lol

If I recall right, you are he one who keep's saying he's tired of the "war".... I bet you are still working hard at deducting those buy-backs as your business expenses eh?
Aug 26, 2017, 07:5908/26/17
03/17/16

Stray Dog said:

I am posting a link to a mental health referral site in hopes that you will find the help you so desperately need.

Art says:

Stray Dog consistently posts non-constructive comments and only personal attack comments.

I am sure it is not only I that is thinking, who is the actual person that needs to seek help for metal health.
Aug 26, 2017, 18:3608/26/17
08/03/14
Artisana said:

Stray Dog said:

Art says:

Stray Dog consistently posts non-constructive comments and only personal attack comments.

I am sure it is not only I that is thinking, who is the actual person that needs to seek help for metal health.
usually, the one who launches personal attacks is the guy with no ammo left. 
Aug 29, 2017, 03:5508/29/17
03/17/16

Yay :)
Aug 29, 2017, 13:1808/29/17
08/03/14

well...thats embarrasing.

and Odin Sohne only has a level 13 fortress. 
Aug 29, 2017, 20:1608/29/17
07/13/16

Tsar said:

Tsar said:

Although how confident can you be? You didn't even accept the challenge that Black Rose issued to Dark Phoenix...

Why would anyone need to do that? We are suppose to accept an official war with you to show we are not cowardly? Is this LOBR's idea of having a choice? You are either a coward or stupid? Give me a break. That is the kind of choices we were used to seeing from MT. If you guys really like to fight, why are you still going on about people 'lying' all the time? Just shut up and fight and let us see what happens. If you want to believe you guys are winning, I could care less. You can have a tea party and molest your parrots and donkeys or whatever you choose to do. See? Isn't that a a great choice? Wow! I guess you guys really do like giving people choices.

This is not a psychological debate, it is a war. Only a loser talks about 'who is winning' before a war is over. I am certain Hitler made those same comments, at least until the moment he decided to commit suicide. If when it is over, you have won, I will congratulate you. However, I do not hear any 'fat ladies' singing yet.

A state of challenge and war differ from one another. War does take into account the removal of force limits, however a challenge is all about gaining points through taking action under a fixed period of time, where as a War is able to become perpetual. And to answer your question, yes. Black Rose did give Dark Phoenix a choice to accept a challenge, and they declined, that by its very definition is the ability to choose what they want to do, and I am able to present my subjective view in regards to that decision, therefore your statement is invalid. We do fight, and win. Currently, who is the only league on the server to have the Black Knights Achievement (Not only that but also Level 5)? And who consistently makes up the majority of the Weekly Rankings in Offence and Defence? We back up and rebut an extensive amount of posts made on the forums that falsely and negatively present Black Rose to the community.

"Shut up and fight and lets see what happens"

You should tell your Alliance to do the same, because Dark Phoenix have been the ONLY ones to contribute to your cause and take action against us, and despite their exaggerations and propaganda, I respect that. Where as you desperately try to present yourselves as the 'right' and 'moral' side in the war, as evident when you make a comparison with the Nazi Regime and Black Rose. I will use the term again... Hypocritical. You present claims that contradict themselves... where you complain about Black Rose responding to posts on the forums, while you do the exact same thing. However I can not recall KT or KTR taking any recent actions, only spreading false information in regards to how you are "Winning the War", of course with the occasional hit on a fief or castle, as if it serves as some grand achievement or purpose. I appreciate your personal wisdom in regards to how wars are won, but I will disregard that information until the Rebel Alliance successfully employs real strategy and tactics against us.

Victorious warriors win first and then go to war, while defeated warriors go to war first and then seek to win. - Sun Tzu

LOL Wow those are some big words! I guess those hooked-on-Phonics tapes are really paying off.

I know you play this game a lot and do not have time to do any research, so allow me to help:

1. Sun Tzu did not believe in war. Tzu believed that once war is considered to be unavoidable, there is no winner.

2. If you look at history, every mad man in it believed their reasoning for fighting was justified. The terrorists of 911, the uni-bomber, Lee Harvey Oswald, and Hitler all believed they were doing the right thing too.

3. The noble side of a war may not always win. We may not have done anything recently but we do not need too. You kick the crutches out from under Tiny Tim and call yourself heroic? LOL You guys really do suffer from many mental illnesses dont you?

4. It is a war game. Everyone needs an enemy. To look for reason may not be logical or pratical. In the end all you can do is play the game.

Aug 29, 2017, 20:4208/29/17
07/13/16

Stray Dog said:

IronApex Turok said:

Stray Dog said:

IronApex Turok said:

Wow, that is a lot of alts!!