All Categories

The Saga continues on server 2

The Saga continues on server 2

Search
Moderators for Stormfall: Age of War wanted
Comments
Aug 21, 2017, 18:1208/21/17
03/22/16

The Dark Phoenix League declined the Diplomatic Status of War declared by the GLORY RAIDERS League.

Aug 21, 2017, 19:4108/21/17
12/01/15
Stray Dog said:

Daniel said:

Tsar said:

We offer a choice, people are free to do whatever they wish to, although actions come with consequence. As I have already stated, all leagues have the freedom to choose their diplomacy.

You offer choices ? Ok let me do it your style then.I'm gonna give you 3 choices you pick.

1-You are going to KISS MY A**

2-You are going to BE MY LITTLE B**CH

3-You are going to GET KILLED

Pick one.Remember that actions come with consequence!
I choose #3.... but since you can't deliver on any of your offers, what's the point "killer"?
You made the same choice that the server  did from the same options that we had.Maybe we can deliver it maybe we can not you will have to wait and see hot shot ;)
Aug 21, 2017, 20:3008/21/17
08/03/14

brunsonthomas said:

IronApex Turok said:

brunsonthomas said:

Strategy is still needed in the game. Last night Drunken Dragons were asking leagues if they wanted any of the Glory Raider Beacons. They took several we battled for a little while then we took all our Beacons back. We are in the process of upgrading them with resources. I do not see Drunken Dragons or any of the RA leagues doing the same.

doesnt sound like a neutral league....
That sounds like a league that fought back. We never asked for any War nor did we back down when we were attacked. If you check your league once promised not to go West of Beacon 76 yet during the last Beacon drop your league took Beacon 105 so we had no choice but to take Beacons 104 and 106 to virtually surround Beacon 105 making not it not worthwhile. We offered a trade but your league never made the switch because of needed troops. We did not start any War nor have we initiated any attacks. We are a defensive league not an offensive one.

you cant be allied with LOTBR and be neutral

you cant take advantage of LOTBRs billion dollar attaack dog and be neutral

you cant move into someone elses beacon territory and be neutral. 
Aug 21, 2017, 20:3708/21/17
08/03/14
Stray Dog said:

IronApex Turok said:

One minute He has a WOD.......

(snip)

and poof.... its gone.

Oh, you mean like this don't you?

who is that?
Aug 21, 2017, 22:2008/21/17
Aug 21, 2017, 22:36(edited)
08/03/14

and dark phoenix is willing to stay out of the top 5 if it means we can strike LOTBR when and where we want. 

All it would take to get back into #2 would be take GRs beacons away from them and maybe one or two other well placed ones. 

thats why beacons dont mean anything anymore and the ranking system gives a false sense of power. 

look who else is in the top 10 now?  how many of those leagues truly are top 10 leagues?

LOTBR worked with Dark Phoenix to finish out their level 20 fortress... that achievement is a two way street. 
Aug 22, 2017, 01:4008/22/17
Aug 22, 2017, 01:47(edited)
03/17/16

Stray Dog said:

Artisana said:

That's really funny, your war with Dark Phoenix started last week and you quoted all time, I quoted for last week, ROFL.

Stray Dog Said:

Now try to wipe the FAIL off your forehead and try again!

Arts says:

Wow ! You really are a big bad nasty man... lol

Are you going to say next, "It puts the lotion on it's skin, or else it gets the hose again"... ?

These are all quotes from your posts in this thread, it really does say a lot about your personality ...

Aug 22, 2017, 19:1208/22/17
05/11/15

Magito CA said:

we tried to stay neutral followed all that RA asked for never attacked any of their beacons, nor any of dark phoenix

never asked for any beacons. but you guys still put us in the middle, well come hit us we tired of the crap.

C'mon you invite to "come hit you guys" and yet you go hide under a protective petticoat after making that statement? That's a bit cowardice of you if you ask me, we have been waiting for 2 days now for you to come out of your hidey hole to take up your offer! Also Dark Phoenix don't need to "ask" for any beacons, we can simply take any beacon we wish to have, when we wish it and where we wish to have it.
Aug 22, 2017, 19:1908/22/17
05/11/15

Stray Dog said:

Artisana said:

That's really funny, your war with Dark Phoenix started last week and you quoted all time, I quoted for last week, ROFL.

Ok, let's look at it for a 1 week period..... Dark Phoenix dropped from #2 to #10 for their efforts....

And let's see, Dark Phoenix. dropped from, what was it #5 or #6 to #31....

And LotBR stayed at #1.... seems pretty obvious to me who's STILL winning the so called war....

Now try to wipe the FAIL off your forehead and try again!
Dude I think your suffering a loss of memory here so let me remind remind you, I very distinctly remember seeing a league called BR drop down to rank # 8, simply on the strength of their Fortress (oh wait!!!!...helped to achieve none other than Dark Phoenix????) when they became minus their beacons at the start of their war with KT & RA alliance. Looks a very childish attempts for entertainment when this same league comes blowing their trumpet.....bu all it is an empty can making a lot of noise!

Aug 22, 2017, 19:4108/22/17
Aug 22, 2017, 19:52(edited)
03/17/16

Aug 23, 2017, 05:5608/23/17
07/13/16

Artisana said:

It funny how Straw Dog types things here, pretending someone else typed it.

For instance, anyone can do the same for example:

Windwalker: I enjoy it here being alone in the mountains, I dress up as Sasquatch and chase deer all day for fun.

LOL I am really really starting to like you girl lol

Aug 23, 2017, 06:3408/23/17
Aug 27, 2017, 03:31(edited)
07/13/16

Tsar said:

Although how confident can you be? You didn't even accept the challenge that Black Rose issued to Dark Phoenix...

Why would anyone need to do that? We are suppose to accept an official war with you to show we are not cowardly? You are either a coward or stupid? Give me a break. That is the kind of choices we were used to seeing from MT. If you guys really like to fight, why are you still going on about people 'lying' all the time? Just shut up and fight and let us see what happens. If you want to believe you guys are winning, I could care less. You can have a tea party and molest your parrots and donkeys or whatever you choose to do. See? Isn't that a a great choice? Wow! I guess you guys really do like giving people choices.

This is not a psychological debate, it is a war. Only a loser talks about 'who is winning' before a war is over. I am certain Hitler made those same comments, at least until the moment he decided to commit suicide. If when it is over, you have won, I will congratulate you. However, I do not hear any 'fat ladies' singing yet.
Aug 23, 2017, 06:4108/23/17
07/13/16

Artisana said:

Stray Dog said:

That's pretty good Shart, who's computer did you STEAL this from??

Art 's reply to this is :

Im glad to see some LOBR members are finally seeing the truth. We are happy to see that their madness is not going unnoticed. Welcome to the KT family!!
Aug 23, 2017, 10:2608/23/17
Aug 25, 2017, 08:23(edited)
01/15/14

Optimus Prime said:

Tsar said:

Although how confident can you be? You didn't even accept the challenge that Black Rose issued to Dark Phoenix...

Why would anyone need to do that? We are suppose to accept an official war with you to show we are not cowardly? Is this LOBR's idea of having a choice? You are either a coward or stupid? Give me a break. That is the kind of choices we were used to seeing from MT. If you guys really like to fight, why are you still going on about people 'lying' all the time? Just shut up and fight and let us see what happens. If you want to believe you guys are winning, I could care less. You can have a tea party and molest your parrots and donkeys or whatever you choose to do. See? Isn't that a a great choice? Wow! I guess you guys really do like giving people choices.

This is not a psychological debate, it is a war. Only a loser talks about 'who is winning' before a war is over. I am certain Hitler made those same comments, at least until the moment he decided to commit suicide. If when it is over, you have won, I will congratulate you. However, I do not hear any 'fat ladies' singing yet.

A state of challenge and war differ from one another. War does take into account the removal of force limits, however a challenge is all about gaining points through taking action under a fixed period of time, where as a War is able to become perpetual. And to answer your question, yes. Black Rose did give Dark Phoenix a choice to accept a challenge, and they declined, that by its very definition is the ability to choose what they want to do, and I am able to present my subjective view in regards to that decision, therefore your statement is invalid. We do fight, and win. Currently, who is the only league on the server to have the Black Knights Achievement (Not only that but also Level 5)? And who consistently makes up the majority of the Weekly Rankings in Offence and Defence? We back up and rebut an extensive amount of posts made on the forums that falsely and negatively present Black Rose to the community.

"Shut up and fight and lets see what happens"

You should tell your Alliance to do the same, because Dark Phoenix have been the ONLY ones to contribute to your cause and take action against us, and despite their exaggerations and propaganda, I respect that. Where as you desperately try to present yourselves as the 'right' and 'moral' side in the war, as evident when you make a comparison with the Nazi Regime and Black Rose. I will use the term again... Hypocritical. You present claims that contradict themselves... where you complain about Black Rose responding to posts on the forums, while you do the exact same thing. However I can not recall KT or KTR taking any recent actions, only spreading false information in regards to how you are "Winning the War", of course with the occasional hit on a fief or castle, as if it serves as some grand achievement or purpose. I appreciate your personal wisdom in regards to how wars are won, but I will disregard that information until the Rebel Alliance successfully employs real strategy and tactics against us.

Victorious warriors win first and then go to war, while defeated warriors go to war first and then seek to win. - Sun Tzu

Aug 23, 2017, 18:1808/23/17
10/31/14

I would have accepted the war, maybe even offered it. Not accepting the war/challenge is not only a showcase of meekness but it also put into question your goals.

It’s clear the reasons why you don’t want to accept the challenge is because you’re afraid of losing. But losing might be the greatest act of virtue and honour especially if you believe in your course.

One thing immediately clear, you can’t outfight the BR long enough to ‘’win’’ and it seem you can’t match them in battle on equal terms. So why not end these.

Learn from the past, Destiny+KoK elite did the same thing you’re doing and they lost to the Emperors, what happened to those leagues DEAD/Underground. You can either keep fighting until your leagues die, or you can accept the challenge lose and hurt BR enough for you to return in the beacon game BR will likely lose 50% of their offense if KT and DP accept the war.

And in all honesty I don’t think BR can win the challenge/war if KT and DP +DD ect go into war with them. Even TED knows that he can’t really ‘’win’’ these war, why not end it then.

Aug 23, 2017, 18:4608/23/17
08/03/14

Oracle said:

I would have accepted the war, maybe even offered it. Not accepting the war/challenge is not only a showcase of meekness but it also put into question your goals.

It’s clear the reasons why you don’t want to accept the challenge is because you’re afraid of losing. But losing might be the greatest act of virtue and honour especially if you believe in your course.

One thing immediately clear, you can’t outfight the BR long enough to ‘’win’’ and it seem you can’t match them in battle on equal terms. So why not end these.

Learn from the past, Destiny+KoK elite did the same thing you’re doing and they lost to the Emperors, what happened to those leagues DEAD/Underground. You can either keep fighting until your leagues die, or you can accept the challenge lose and hurt BR enough for you to return in the beacon game BR will likely lose 50% of their offense if KT and DP accept the war.

And in all honesty I don’t think BR can win the challenge/war if KT and DP +DD ect go into war with them. Even TED knows that he can’t really ‘’win’’ these war, why not end it then.

afraid of  losing?

im certain we'll lose. cant compete with Bob toe to toe. only an idiot would try it that way. 

But black rose is welcome to attack our fortress outside of a war.   think he'll accept that offer?
Aug 23, 2017, 19:3008/23/17
05/11/15
Oracle said:

One does not have to accept "official" War or Challenge to fight one. DP had always shown a neutral status with BR (actually it was by BR's own choice) and it never stopped them from attacking so I am finding it strange why anything has to be official now. Only difference is that we decided to retaliate coz we didn't like the idea of rolling over like a puppy and for our tummy's to get rubbed.
Aug 23, 2017, 20:4408/23/17
03/17/16

Oracle said:

Art says:

What is your goal Oracle ?

1) Make more money for Plarium by getting other leagues to officially be at "War" hence increasing fortress hit limits without spending your own money ?

2) Increasing the strength of your alt account in Black Rose ?
Aug 24, 2017, 15:4608/24/17
10/15/15

Tsar said:

Victorious warriors win first and then go to war, while defeated warriors go to war first and then seek to win. - Sun Tzu

Please keep the thinking and SunTzu quotes to yourself!  Ted will be be getting a VERY BIG COMPLAINT about your antics!

While I admit it would be more fun if our enemies understood basic tactics and strategies of war (for us at least) but I prefer them to feed BR through sheer ineptitude.

Some statements to think about:

Wars are simply won through troop size.

Wars are simply won by who spends the most.

Farming makes you a good fighter. (because you have oodles of troops you can proceed to boost in on an undefended castle)

Easy wins are the most satisfying!

FBs are a great way to spend your sapphires.

Investing in your league by providing leadership, training, and recruiting good members is a waste of time.

Claiming others are "bullies" in a WAR game is quite acceptable and encouraged.

Teamwork is voluntary!

Never put league goals above your individual troop numbers, individual goals, or tourney place.

This is a tried and true method to success to dominating Stromfall!

Aug 24, 2017, 16:4008/24/17
10/31/14

In one of the worst books written is these lines

All virtues come down to courage, at the sharp end of the sword. But courage must be tempered by prudence. Courage wasted by misdirection is the most heart-breaking of all tragedies. If there is an eighth deadly sin, it ought to be stupidity, by which all virtues run out into dry sands. Yet...where does prudence end and cowardice begin? That's a very good damn question! 

“There is no shame in what happened to you. There is only shame in being too much of a coward to carry on. In not realizing that what happened to you is not you. What happened is not the same as who you are.”

“This world isn’t ruled by people who are weak and scared—it is ruled by those who shake their heads at adversity as if it were nothing. You can collapse and die if you like. There is plenty of time for that. But that is boring. Be strong and live. Truly live. Be an example for others. Because one day, I assure you, you will die anyway. And while you’re alive, you might as well live.”

Some people are cowards... I think by and large a third of people are villains, a third are cowards, and a third are heroes. Now, a villain and a coward can choose to be a hero, but they've got to make that choice.

Honor. Glory. Valor

These are perhaps meaningless, But I like to think they mean something. 

Art says:

What is your goal Oracle ? 

1) Make more money for Plarium by getting other leagues to officially be at "War" hence increasing fortress hit limits without spending your own money ? 

2) Increasing the strength of your alt account in Black Rose ?

1. No
2. No

XCALIBRE69 AND TURUK said

Snip
What are your strategy then. There longer you fight BR the stronger they become. You help them accomplish quests, boost their morale by giving them a sense that they ''run'' the show, or are winning. All these will hurt you guys in the end, you'll lose members overtime. Many people aren't joining your course because you don't have any sense of goals, You guys just wanna keep fighting. 

Aug 25, 2017, 00:0908/25/17
08/03/14

Oracle said:

What are your strategy then. There longer you fight BR the stronger they become. You help them accomplish quests, boost their morale by giving them a sense that they ''run'' the show, or are winning. All these will hurt you guys in the end, you'll lose members overtime. Many people aren't joining your course because you don't have any sense of goals, You guys just wanna keep fighting. 

the game is dying... 2 years max.  our goal is to make ted and bob spend as much of bobs fortune on a dying game as we can.

and we are actually gaining members.  our biggest recruiter has been Bob and Ted. when people found out we are fighting them and winning, they want in on the action.