The Saga continues on server 2

The Saga continues on server 2

Search
Moderators for Stormfall: Age of War wanted
Comments
Aug 17, 2017, 19:2908/17/17
12/01/15

Stray Dog said:

On top of all the offense, those quarter million offensive units, DP lost between 300-400 million defense in all of your beacons, inactives or otherwise...

Or the fact that DP players, including Hawkeye lost more units left in their castles than we did dropping your beacons...

Just imagine what it's going to look  like when we choose to "send all" while we retain our thieves....lol

Oh yeah, then there's Bob!

Who gave you math classes ? 

If DP lost 300-400 million defense on those beacons then on your counts it means that BR lost 10-20 billion right.

Why would someone keep back home 2000+ thieves when they only need 500 tops to do the daily raids and of course they will get back more from the new packages..those dont even count as a loss.
Aug 17, 2017, 20:2208/17/17
03/17/16
Aug 17, 2017, 20:2408/17/17
08/03/14

Mad Ted said:

1 Glory Raiders are controlling corner of the map, while Dark Phoenix is controlling northern portion of map.

2 New beacons drop and Dark Phoenix decides to take beacons that drop in the corner (GR) territory. NOT vice versa. DP also grabs numerous      other beacons, and proceed to move up in rank to first place.

4 Black Rose decides to take back first place and drops some DP beacons.

5 GR and DP do have a deal to swap 105 and 104

6 Tarkin does come to Teamspeak where we discuss beacons. He says that Glory Raiders is swapping 104 for 105. I asked him why they were taking beacons out of their territory and trying to trade them in order to move into someone elses?  I told him that we would have never taken beacons in KT territory, and vice versa. I said that i found it a bit sneaky for them to try to take over the corner territory.

Glory Raiders came into our teamspeak and I told them about my conversation. I told them that DP probably would not take the trade any longer, but GR says that they are going along with the trade as they will not break a promise. 

7 Dark Phoenix 2 has a member sit in world chat and talk trash about our league for 4 hours. Bob hits a few of their beacons and ends that.

10 LOTBR dropped all Dark Phoenix and Dark Phoenix 2 beacons

glory raiders took a corner beacon during a previous drop in DP territory. DP territory was the northern border.    GR had nothing, would have never achieved anything had it not been for LOTBR.   but that ends now.

GR is back on our target list and there isnt anything LOTBR can do about it.    and to prove the point, we took down two LOTBR beacons. you cant dictate to us what we may or may not have.   now with no beacons you cant threaten us anymore. we are free to hit who ever we want, when ever we want.

We'll take down more beacons, but on our terms and our timing.  all you can do is sit back and know its coming.
Aug 17, 2017, 20:4608/17/17
03/17/16
Aug 17, 2017, 20:5608/17/17
08/03/14

Mad Ted said:

Fortresses have force limits. Nobody is hitting any fortresses.

except bob.....because you have no control over bob.

https://prnt.sc/g9rquw

Aug 17, 2017, 22:1508/17/17
08/03/15
IronApex Turok said:

Mad Ted said:

Well, if you do not actually defend a fortress, you cannot blame us for hitting it
Aug 18, 2017, 01:4408/18/17
03/17/16
Stray Dog said:

Farmers fighting war's usually don't end well for farmers...

Aug 18, 2017, 03:3608/18/17
Aug 18, 2017, 03:37(edited)
01/01/17
IronApex Turok said:

Mad Ted said:

War is hell...welcome to it. But hey, now that you have been "liberated" from all of those things that held you back, prosecute it as you see fit. I know we will!
Aug 18, 2017, 04:2008/18/17
03/17/16

Mad Ted said:

7 Dark Phoenix 2 has a member sit in world chat and talk trash about our league for 4 hours. Bob hits a few of their beacons and ends that.

Did it go something like this ?

Hmm... seems like this poor DP 2 was kicked and many hours later BR dropped DP 2 beacons, why such a long delay ?

I guess BR had to say some reason for droppings, instead of saying .. wanted to just drop some beacons for fun.

Well, in the current climate, DP 2 should re-invite this guy back and maybe promote him to Captain, since he annoyed BR so much, he deserves a medal.
Aug 18, 2017, 05:2508/18/17
Aug 18, 2017, 05:26(edited)
01/15/14

Please, no more cringy memes Artisana...
Aug 18, 2017, 05:3108/18/17
03/11/17
Hot_Nickelz said:

Dailach said:

We have tried very hard to avoid 'bullying'. With KT telling everyone who they HAVE TO be allied with, we expected for them to have the bullying label. But alas … no.

I never try to avoid bullying. Just saying. I look for whiners,complainers, and weak minded fools to target! Did they not ask to be attacked by complaining,whining, or being idiots? Seems like common sense to me.          

Please be aware, there is NO SUCH THING AS BULLYING! It does not exist in a open world MMO war game!

This is a fantastical idea dreamed up by defeated players/leagues to explain their defeat so they could dissociate any personal responsibility for their defeat. Any thing you can say is 'bullying" I can verify is a valid strategy or tactic within the boundaries of the game. Plarium created and enforces these boundaries and as players we agree to accept them by continuing to play the game. We each make a choice to sign in daily and participate in the game, and that is tacit agreement to the boundaries of the game.

This is a war game! Expect to be attacked. Expect to be attacked by bigger players. If you want an even match please take up chess! Your job should be to use the environment provided by Plarium to have FUN! I assume that is why we play? People can only have fun IF they choose to have fun. 

(I actually know very few play for fun, its sad but true!). 

Nice, coming from a person who plays for HATE

Aug 18, 2017, 15:4008/18/17
03/17/16

Tsar said:

Ok, how about this instead ?

Aug 18, 2017, 16:3408/18/17
06/16/15
Artisana said:

Tsar said:

And the point?
Aug 19, 2017, 03:2808/19/17
01/15/14

Artisana said:

Tsar said:

I'm a little confused myself... You show an old screenshot where I say that Parthenope is a great guy...
What is the purpose of the post? XD

Aug 19, 2017, 05:3808/19/17
08/03/14

Remember when Dark Phoenix wanted to stay neutral?  

Tarkin has a pretty substantial lead over Bob now.  and rest are climbing the charts. 

DP is going toe to toe with LOTBR.   they arent that scary folks, you can stand up to them. dont live in fear of them and dont worry about these letters telling you who can and cant ally with.

those of you who have diplomacy with them because you cant stand up to them, thats untrue.  drop your beacons, and you take bobs power away.   without bob, LOTBR cant threaten you with anything else. 

i hope this server has come to realize that the beacons do not matter. they unbalance the rankings.   Glory raiders, for example, have no business being a top ranked team.  but because they hold corner beacons, they maintain their edge. 

and with the hammers being built today, most of the power leagues could cruise through any beacon like knife through hot butter.  dont put so much value on beacons.

Aug 19, 2017, 06:2008/19/17
Aug 21, 2017, 02:04(edited)
01/15/14

"i hope this server has come to realize that the beacons do not matter. they unbalance the rankings"

Another hypocritical statement, Is this why Dark Phoenix are taking their 'balanced' place, lower in the league rankings? You claim to be going 'toe to toe' with Black Rose over two beacon hits, however you fail to realise the truth of the matter, by quietly picking out information that supports only your own 'righteous' view...

Have a glance regarding the players that make up the majority of the All Time Rankings... Furthermore, Attila only recently joined your league, and has so far not participated in anyway since being in Dark Phoenix.

To continue your trend of lies and hypocrisy, Black Rose has never FORCED anyone to ally with a particular group, whether that being RA or us. We simply stated that leagues allied with any RA members are in danger of having their beacons and fortress attacked. They are free to retain their alliance or change... We are not stealing their freedom of choice. A extensive amount of players besides Bob contribute to attacks, especially regarding beacons. Your presentation of Bob as the sole figure in Black Rose offense is incorrect. And you mentioned that beacons shouldn't be heavily emphasised as an achievement, yet you parade your two hits on Black Rose beacons as if you actually believe that it was a turning point in the 'war'.

What a joke... Next time include some objective events and actions, instead of trying to present yourself as something that you are not.

Aug 19, 2017, 06:5108/19/17
03/17/16
Artisana said:

Aug 19, 2017, 07:1108/19/17
Aug 19, 2017, 07:11(edited)
08/03/14

Tsar said:

What a joke... Next time include some objective events and actions, instead of trying to present yourself as something that you are not.

yes, all time numbers for you guys are higher, be patient, youve been at this for 2 years, we just got the ball rolling last week. 

no lies and hypocrisy.... just not cowering to you guys and you cant stand it. since we dumped our beacons you cant use bob to threaten us.

forcing someone to make a choice under threat of action is dictating. especially to people who think they cant stand up to you  guys.

we have been raiding your league, your training league, and your allies with impunity. We have been taking your sieges and hamlets. Other leagues have stepped up and taken your beacons.   Your members are leaving, (thanks for Atilla by the way) your allies are dropping diplo with you and  a huge portion of your league is inactive. 

all you can do is come to the forum and give excuses and make threats. 

Aug 19, 2017, 08:0208/19/17
01/15/14

Can't stand it? We welcome war and challenge. That is all Black Rose has been doing on the server since it's very existence... Fighting! Not "Staying Neutral"

You should also take another look at your definitions... and my previous post. Dictation involves totalitarianism, that means all aspects... Black Rose does not seek to control every single action of every league. We offer a choice, people are free to do whatever they wish to, although actions come with consequence. As I have already stated, all leagues have the freedom to choose their diplomacy.

Congratulations on being able to raid a training league and long ago players... We have already retaliated by dropping you in rankings, wiping out a large portion of your 'hammer'  as well as all that defence left in the beacons Black Rose took. (There was a lot more than the "5mil in each" you claimed... Another one of your lies). We see no gain in attacking castles... Wars aren't won that way. It is true that some players do not agree with our style of play, but I wish them good fortune in other leagues, despite a few spreading lies and false accusations about Black Rose. (Cough Cough Artisana)

I'm starting to feel as though this term is getting over-used, however all that you have presented is hyprocrisy... Because the only action you are now willing to take, is to spread propaganda and attempt to present yourselves as 'Righteous Crusaders' instead of hitting fiefs, and holding Level 1 Beacons.

Enjoy your endeavour against Black Rose...

Although how confident can you be? You didn't even accept the challenge that Black Rose issued to Dark Phoenix...

Aug 19, 2017, 10:3408/19/17
Aug 19, 2017, 10:39(edited)
12/01/15

Tsar said:

We offer a choice, people are free to do whatever they wish to, although actions come with consequence. As I have already stated, all leagues have the freedom to choose their diplomacy.

You offer choices ? Ok let me do it your style then.I'm gonna give you 3 choices you pick.

1-You are going to KISS MY A**

2-You are going to BE MY LITTLE B**CH

3-You are going to GET KILLED

Pick one.Remember that actions come with consequence!