Comments
Aug 17, 2017, 15:4508/17/17
01/01/17

Aug 17, 2017, 15:5108/17/17
01/01/17

Artisana said:

Stray Dog said:

Artisana: omg, I just cant stop laughing at these LotBR guys, they are pathetic

It funny how Straw Dog types things here, pretending someone else typed it.

For instance, anyone can do the same for example:

Windwalker: I enjoy it here being alone in the mountains, I dress up as Sasquatch and chase deer all day for fun.

LOL...you now who that was for Shart...you and only you, from whoever you think you are talking to... I've got my eye on you...

BTW, how's the job search going? Be sure to put on your apps that you are really good at removing things that don't belong to you...
Aug 17, 2017, 15:5308/17/17
03/17/16

This tells me one thing only:

Aug 17, 2017, 16:0008/17/17
08/03/15
Artisana said:

None of those hits posted involved either Bob or Mjoan.
Aug 17, 2017, 16:0308/17/17
01/01/17
Artisana said:

Liar, liar, pants on fire.... you never listen to anything anybody tells you!
Aug 17, 2017, 16:0408/17/17
10/31/14

Tsar said:

It is far better to dare mighty things, to win glorious triumphs even though facing an extensive array of foes, than to rank those with poor spirits who neither enjoy or suffer much, because they live in a twilight that knows not victory nor defeat.

There are no morality or ethics, only sides. Sides decide the governing and subjective view of that which is deemed to be ‘right’. Almost on every occasion one of those sides develop a hypocritical and righteous view of themselves, presenting their cause as just or moral, in order to vanquish ‘The Enemy’. ‘The Enemy’ only exists as an opposition towards that idiosyncratic side, not in any objective form of ‘evil’. And it is only that same side that complains about injustices that don't exist and consequences that should be borne in silence.

These statement was so thought provoking, I can't even begin to grabs why anyone ignored their percipience. 

Yes, the war has arrived at a point where it is rather redundant and cowardly for leagues not to partake or choose sides. At these rate individualism is null, because no matter what direction the current affairs take us to, it will affect that  sense of individualism and or neutrality. We know these to be true, e.g Bilki... S1.

By looking at the status quo it seems all is lost, S2 is truly doomed, And is all thanks to greed and over the top egos of some people in server 2. Ego that resulted in bullying, and greed that resulted in these war.

Aug 17, 2017, 16:0508/17/17
05/11/15
Stray Dog said:

XCALIBRE69 said:

Stray Dog said:

XCALIBRE69 said:

-----------------------------------------

STRAY DOG, let me inform you that I taught the principal of the school where you did your schooling!...so

I guess  it wasn't grammar that you taught now was it?
OMG! Thank you for pointing out that typo of my laptop's keystroke....unfortunately not all of us here can rely on the mileage from our parent's hard efforts, I personally have to sing for my supper and any devices I acquire. I hope the revised version meets with your standards of reading and comprehension.
Aug 17, 2017, 16:1008/17/17
Aug 17, 2017, 16:16(edited)
10/31/14

IronApex Turok said:

This.  beacons are pointless now. any one with a handful of pikemen could knock over most of the beacons on this server.  Theres no pride in that.

fortresses on the other hand.......

Another over the-top assertion by Turok. Beacon=pointless. These is the same man who asserted not so many moons ago, how BR was bullied and how their actions are just retaliatory and what else.... 

He is quiting the game
he won't spend money on these game again (fascinating)

So what is DP doing now, bullying BR, right. Because all logic point at these direction, especially given your posting history. 

Aug 17, 2017, 16:2608/17/17
08/03/14
Oracle said:

IronApex Turok said:

This.  beacons are pointless now. any one with a handful of pikemen could knock over most of the beacons on this server.  Theres no pride in that.

Another over the-top assertion by Turok. Beacon=pointless. These is the same man who asserted not so many moons ago, how BR was bullied and how their actions are just retaliatory and what else.... 

He is quiting the game

So what is DP doing now, bullying BR, right. Because all logic point at these direction, especially given your posting history. 

i also asserted you wouldnt last as a moderator.
Aug 17, 2017, 16:2808/17/17
05/11/15
Oracle said:

IronApex Turok said:

He is quiting the game

Oracle I have to correct you here on "what is DP doing now....". We definitely are no bullying BR but standing upto being bullied and retaliating simply coz we don't believe in or are into turning the other cheek when hit, we hit back.
Aug 17, 2017, 16:3108/17/17
08/03/14

looks like ted couldnt protect Glory Raiders, they left the BMT and dropped diplo with LOTBR.     

Aug 17, 2017, 16:3408/17/17
08/03/14
Stray Dog said:

beacon screen shots

you killed off 2 inactice players.  bravo on the accomplishment.
Aug 17, 2017, 17:0308/17/17
10/31/14
XCALIBRE69 said:

Oracle I have to correct you here on "what is DP doing now....". We definitely are no bullying BR but standing upto being bullied and retaliating simply coz we don't believe in or are into turning the other cheek when hit, we hit back.
I am not stating the statement as a fact, just questioning the polarity of Tiruk.
Aug 17, 2017, 17:1208/17/17
01/01/17

IronApex Turok said:

Stray Dog said:

beacon screen shots

you killed off 2 inactice players.  bravo on the accomplishment.

Damn man, those were 2 big inactives eh? Because there are 4 more beacons just like those that haven't been posted yet. But seriously, do you really expect us or anybody else to believe that bs? 2 inactives, yeah right. If they were then you would not have asked for screen shots, you would have already known....

Bravo on the attempt...and you still did not address the fact that there is a lot more than the 5 million defense as you said was there...in each and every one....

On top of all the offense, those quarter million offensive units, DP lost between 300-400 million defense in all of your beacons, inactives or otherwise...

Or the fact that DP players, including Hawkeye lost more units left in their castles than we did dropping your beacons...

Just imagine what it's going to look  like when we choose to "send all" while we retain our thieves....lol

Oh yeah, then there's Bob!
Aug 17, 2017, 17:1308/17/17
01/01/17
IronApex Turok said:

looks like ted couldnt protect Glory Raiders, they left the BMT and dropped diplo with LOTBR.     

Looks more like Dark Phoenix couldn't protect themselves lol
Aug 17, 2017, 17:2508/17/17
01/01/17
Be sure to tell Tarkin to send some more insults to Bob... DP. just lost beacons 1,2,8,9,14, and 19.... welcome to the war!! So are you going to tell us all those units were inactives as well?
Aug 17, 2017, 17:3508/17/17
08/03/14

beacon..beacon..beacon...

why are you so fixated on beacons?   beacons are no measure of accomplishment.   

you think glory raiders are strong because they have beacons?    beacons dont make them strong or fearsome. 

you think we walked into this war thinking we were going to keep any of our beacons?    we shook of those chains that forced us to keep diplomacy and hold our tongues. 

DP is now a war league, no more beacons.  
Aug 17, 2017, 17:4708/17/17
03/17/16
Aug 17, 2017, 18:5208/17/17
08/03/15

Artisana said:

1 Glory Raiders are controlling corner of the map, while Dark Phoenix is controlling northern portion of map.

2 New beacons drop and Dark Phoenix decides to take beacons that drop in the corner (GR) territory. NOT vice versa. DP also grabs numerous      other beacons, and proceed to move up in rank to first place.

4 Black Rose decides to take back first place and drops some DP beacons.

5 GR and DP do have a deal to swap 105 and 104

6 Tarkin does come to Teamspeak where we discuss beacons. He says that Glory Raiders is swapping 104 for 105. I asked him why they were taking beacons out of their territory and trying to trade them in order to move into someone elses?  I told him that we would have never taken beacons in KT territory, and vice versa. I said that i found it a bit sneaky for them to try to take over the corner territory.

Glory Raiders came into our teamspeak and I told them about my conversation. I told them that DP probably would not take the trade any longer, but GR says that they are going along with the trade as they will not break a promise. 

7 Dark Phoenix 2 has a member sit in world chat and talk trash about our league for 4 hours. Bob hits a few of their beacons and ends that.

10 LOTBR dropped all Dark Phoenix and Dark Phoenix 2 beacons

Aug 17, 2017, 19:2008/17/17
01/01/17
IronApex Turok said:

DP is now a war league, no more beacons.  
Farmers fighting war's usually don't end well for farmers...