The Saga continues on server 2

The Saga continues on server 2

Search
Moderators for Stormfall: Age of War wanted
Comments
Aug 17, 2017, 13:0808/17/17
03/17/16

From the "real data" above,

It is clear that LotBR took the biggest losses in troops.

Straw Dog aka Windwalker, you seem to be suffering from Narcissistic personality disorder.

As I have known for a long time, you belive everything you do or say is true.

Aug 17, 2017, 13:4308/17/17
01/01/17

XCALIBRE69 said:

Thomas that's a lot of GR BS to deal with even for me this early in the morning. You only need to take a look at the map and see who is holding that corner beacon now after the attack from LOBR which started this whole mess. The moral of the story is "Don't trust GR!". If you guys were honorable, honest and had no involvement, you would have either handed that beacon back or let it fall to Balur, yet you didn't....

Looky here...let me educate you a bit on "honorable and honest" behavior. Perhaps you need to start with Tarkin, your "honorable" marshal. You see, I attend the TS meetings with him and Mad Ted and I know way more about his "honesty" or lack of it, than you do. Let's start with some of his PMs to Bob. These are re-posted with Bob's permission. Your marshal and others send a steady stream of insults, many which are so obscene that they can't be re-posted here. And then when the provocations invoke an action against your league and others, you cry "FOUL!".... It is amazing that Bob shows the restraint that he does, had he not, DP. would have lost ALL of their beacons due to one of their members insulting posts about Bob. Warning was even given to DP. about those insulting posts. Here's a few recent one from snarkin Tarkin:

[23:44] Tarkin: 1.2B of your troops die because youre a dou che bag and you end up swinging at air. Big and powerful bob. Nothing but a loser. Your family knows it, we know it. The server now knows it.

[23:29] Tarkin RA: So let me get this straight. Here you are, a man of means. A billionaire or millionaire, same difference. If you were the one to make this fortune surely you would be leading the lords of the black rose. Yet you play second fiddle to Teddy, a modest and undistiguished sheet rock contractor. That means you are clearly just a beneficiary, a man of little intelligence but of incredible luck. What do your relatives think of you and your wondrous position in a video game? Do they finally give you the praise youve always craved?

[23:29] Tarkin RA: Or would they be horrified at what youve done with the hard earned fruits of your parents and grandparents efforts? Clearly better men than you.

Your marshal is lower than the dirt under my feet...

Now let's move on to another subject you are not aware of. Back when RA and KTR started dropping LotBR beacons, Tarkin was being pressured to attack LotBR beacons and support RA. In an effort to make it look like he was and to save face with his own league, HE, your "honest and honerable" marshal, concocted a plan with MTB. I know this because I participated. A beacon "exchange" was arranged between Tarkin and Mad Ted, to make it look like Tarkin had taken a beacon. It was also arranged for a LotBR player to attack Tarkin and for Tarkin to attack this LotBR player in return. Again, to present a false facade to RA and DP. I know because I was the player involved in this deal Tarkin crafted. It wasn't Mad Ted, it was Tarkin 100%. Ask the Red Queen who she and several others retaliated against. Ask them who they raided, besieged and exchanged fireballs with. Ask Tarkin who he sent PM's to, telegraphing what force he was sending, like "Sending 500 pikemen on this siege attempt". The fight didn't stay between Tarkin and I, it expanded to several others in DP. Verification? Ask the Red Queen... Tarkin suggested that I "duck" her attacks as he said she had a large army. I took his advice but not because of her army, I did it not take her army because she was not aware of what was going on. He laughed and danced like a little kid when it went over so well. You all were gut hooked. Tarkin sold your league out and threw all of you under the bus.  The last time in BR teamspeak, he made it well known that he was a big bad CEO of his own company, and stated that he didn't allow people to tell him what to do. He stated that "part of him wanted to go to war and kick Ted's a**", but as always, he did what he was asked to do. He did it behind everyone's back, behind RA's backs and behind DP's backs. I could write pages of stuff that your league and RA have no clue about, with this so called "honest and honorable" person.... he has always had his self interests at heart and not your leagues. His ego was all he cared about. It looks like it got the best of him and now look where you are....soon to join all the others and losing 100's of millions of your offense and defense, as well as all of your beacons.

Like I said before, LotBR has just started....

Aug 17, 2017, 13:5008/17/17
03/17/16
Artisana said:

Straw Dog aka Windwalker, you seem to be suffering from Narcissistic personality disorder.

As I said .... lol
Aug 17, 2017, 14:1408/17/17
01/01/17

Artisana: omg, I just cant stop laughing at these LotBR guys, they are pathetic

Aug 17, 2017, 14:3308/17/17
06/29/16

gee, it seems as if LOBR doesn't see what is happening to them or they are in denial...

why would LOBR pull all of their defense out of the beacon so it can be taken? does this makes sense to anyone other that LOBR?

They have huge struggles over the small amount of their precious DE that Bobs gets the lions share of...

ATTENTION LOBR... a leagues power is mutiplied by the level of their fortress!!

It appears that DP have a level 19 fort and KT has a level 14 fort, if you were able to actually do any damage, you would attack those..

in stead you take beacons that have less than 5M of defense in them?? hahaha

Oh how the mighty have fallen.....
Aug 17, 2017, 14:4708/17/17
06/16/15

Artisana said:

Oracle said:

IronApex Turok said:

we killed off 1.2billion beacon defense in about 15 minutes.  

Does anybody believe these. The screenshot he provided shows less than 110 million defense killed sans boost could be less than 80 million. 

I am curious, why not post the screenshot showing these 1 billion dead soldiers to back up your claims. 

I do not have screenshots of the actual hits on BR beacons,

But, here is some factual data:

I took screenshots of the pvp results after these beacon hits.

From my own losses, I estimated that 90,000 pvp points was worth approximately 30 million defence.

Excluding the beacon hammers, I estimated the total BR loss from the beacon hits was at minimum 650 million and probably actually around 1.2 million. So, yes, it does seem that Dark Phoenix killed 1.2 billion of BR defence in that time, also note the lack of Dark Phoenix (apart from hammers) on the event ... this means Dark Phoenix took minimal losses and saved heir members troops prior to BR hitting their beacons. Where BR did the actual opposite, the BR captains did not have their defence in the beacons ... the smaller BR members took all the hit .. And I have screenshot of Ted telling me that this was an acceptable loss to take - because BR knew about the pending DP attack in advance.

So that's how you calculated 1.2 bill.... LOL! 

Artisana said:

zapelo said:

90k pvp points is nowhere near 30 mil def .... more like 4.5 mil
We are talking about beacons .... not castles.

I thought you learnt a lot in our TeamSpeak, pretty bad on you Art.

Dark Phoenix, finally a league that stood up and gave better challenge to us, I respect that, but I'm afraid to say that the losses are more accurate on zapelo's measuring.

Aug 17, 2017, 14:4908/17/17
Aug 17, 2017, 14:49(edited)
05/11/15

Stray Dog said:

XCALIBRE69 said:

Thomas that's a lot of GR BS to deal with even for me this early in the morning. You only need to take a look at the map and see who is holding that corner beacon now after the attack from LOBR which started this whole mess. The moral of the story is "Don't trust GR!". If you guys were honorable, honest and had no involvement, you would have either handed that beacon back or let it fall to Balur, yet you didn't....

Looky here...let me educate you a bit on "honorable and honest" behavior. Perhaps you need to start with Tarkin, your "honorable" marshal. You see, I attend the TS meetings with him and Mad Ted and I know way more about his "honesty" or lack of it, than you do. Let's start with some of his PMs to Bob. These are re-posted with Bob's permission. Your marshal and others send a steady stream of insults, many which are so obscene that they can't be re-posted here. And then when the provocations invoke an action against your league and others, you cry "FOUL!".... It is amazing that Bob shows the restraint that he does, had he not, DP. would have lost ALL of their beacons due to one of their members insulting posts about Bob. Warning was even given to DP. about those insulting posts. Here's a few recent one from snarkin Tarkin:

[23:44] Tarkin: 1.2B of your troops die because youre a dou che bag and you end up swinging at air. Big and powerful bob. Nothing but a loser. Your family knows it, we know it. The server now knows it.

[23:29] Tarkin RA: So let me get this straight. Here you are, a man of means. A billionaire or millionaire, same difference. If you were the one to make this fortune surely you would be leading the lords of the black rose. Yet you play second fiddle to Teddy, a modest and undistiguished sheet rock contractor. That means you are clearly just a beneficiary, a man of little intelligence but of incredible luck. What do your relatives think of you and your wondrous position in a video game? Do they finally give you the praise youve always craved?

[23:29] Tarkin RA: Or would they be horrified at what youve done with the hard earned fruits of your parents and grandparents efforts? Clearly better men than you.

Your marshal is lower than the dirt under my feet...

Now let's move on to another subject you are not aware of. Back when RA and KTR started dropping LotBR beacons, Tarkin was being pressured to attack LotBR beacons and support RA. In an effort to make it look like he was and to save face with his own league, HE, your "honest and honerable" marshal, concocted a plan with MTB. I know this because I participated. A beacon "exchange" was arranged between Tarkin and Mad Ted, to make it look like Tarkin had taken a beacon. It was also arranged for a LotBR player to attack Tarkin and for Tarkin to attack this LotBR player in return. Again, to present a false facade to RA and DP. I know because I was the player involved in this deal Tarkin crafted. It wasn't Mad Ted, it was Tarkin 100%. Ask the Red Queen who she and several others retaliated against. Ask them who they raided, besieged and exchanged fireballs with. Ask Tarkin who he sent PM's to, telegraphing what force he was sending, like "Sending 500 pikemen on this siege attempt". The fight didn't stay between Tarkin and I, it expanded to several others in DP. Verification? Ask the Red Queen... Tarkin suggested that I "duck" her attacks as he said she had a large army. I took his advice but not because of her army, I did it not take her army because she was not aware of what was going on. He laughed and danced like a little kid when it went over so well. You all were gut hooked. Tarkin sold your league out and threw all of you under the bus.  The last time in BR teamspeak, he made it well known that he was a big bad CEO of his own company, and stated that he didn't allow people to tell him what to do. He stated that "part of him wanted to go to war and kick Ted's a**", but as always, he did what he was asked to do. He did it behind everyone's back, behind RA's backs and behind DP's backs. I could write pages of stuff that your league and RA have no clue about, with this so called "honest and honorable" person.... he has always had his self interests at heart and not your leagues. His ego was all he cared about. It looks like it got the best of him and now look where you are....soon to join all the others and losing 100's of millions of your offense and defense, as well as all of your beacons.

Like I said before, LotBR has just started....

-----------------------------------------

STRAY DOG, let me inform you that I taught the principal of he school where you picked up your education!...so you looky here mate and take it from someone who wasn't born yesterday to get taken in by your BS, first go somewhere quiet to bark coz no one wants to listen to you whine!

Before you go pointing fingers at our marshal Tarkin, we are fully aware of what Tarkin says or discusses as we have a discussion within our league leaders first before speaking outside of the league ( this kind of politics comes from practice)....you have chosen words to shift all the blame on Tarkin simply coz he reacted to actions that LOBR took first? Seriously what did you guys expect us to do or how to react here when your league kept on pushing us to pick a side? First you guys give some miserable excuse for hitting our beacons which we acquired at the drop and then your league sends out that blasphemous message about anyone being allied to any RA alliance or KT league will be considered as enemies of LOBR despite our explicit interest to remain neutral in this war? Wake up and take a look around dude, we are living & breathing players capable of playing our own game, with our own cognitive thoughts and are free to choose who we wish to keep as friends. We are not into Sado-Masochism and were not going to lie down, smile and ask for more when LOBR come slapping at us! Save that conduct for your pack if you guys are into that kind of conduct but leave us out of it.....we have said this very clearly many times but it seems like it fell on deaf ears.

I would also like to make it clear that DP don't need resources, we have a very nice list of newly identified farms we can happily collect resources from if needed. Infact the latest decision we have made in our league is that we will accept all trades on the markets by LOBR players and send them resource/food parcels for every LOBR unit we kill and this is keeping in with good sportsmanship!

Aug 17, 2017, 14:5008/17/17
Oct 7, 2017, 02:10(edited)
01/15/14

It is far better to dare mighty things, to win glorious triumphs even though facing an extensive array of foes, than to rank among those with poor spirits who neither enjoy or suffer much, because they live in a twilight that knows not victory nor defeat.

There are no morality or ethics, only sides. Sides decide the governing and subjective view of that which is deemed to be ‘right’. Almost on every occasion one of those sides develop a hypocritical and righteous view of themselves, presenting their cause as just or moral, in order to vanquish ‘The Enemy’. ‘The Enemy’ only exists as an opposition towards that idiosyncratic side, not in any objective form of ‘evil’. And it is only that same side that complains about injustices that don't exist and consequences that should be borne in silence.

Aug 17, 2017, 14:5508/17/17
08/03/15

EDMILLCO said:

gee, it seems as if LOBR doesn't see what is happening to them or they are in denial...

why would LOBR pull all of their defense out of the beacon so it can be taken? does this makes sense to anyone other that LOBR?

They have huge struggles over the small amount of their precious DE that Bobs gets the lions share of...

It appears that DP have a level 19 fort and KT has a level 14 fort, if you were able to actually do any damage, you would attack those..

Fortresses have force limits. Nobody is hitting any fortresses.

DP has a level 19 fortress, because WE worked with them to get it there.

The beacons we took had MUCH more than 5M defense in them, as screenshots can be posted

Aug 17, 2017, 15:0008/17/17
01/01/17

IronApex Turok said:

more carnage

Carnage from DP hit on LotBR beacon 110:

Total units lost by DP on taking beacon 110:

Great Western Dragons - 388

Fallen - 193

Heroes - 339

Ice Dragons - 13

Pegasus - 114

Dragons - 19,710

Chimera - 171

Wyverns - 7187

Thieves - 410

Warlocks - 11111

Renegades - 72

Necromancers - 8545

Great Lords - 105

Priestess - 204

Knights - 2687

Reavers - 224

Seekers - 568

Pikemen - 3379

Wraiths - 24

Paladins - 5310

Pathfinders - 42, 477

TOTAL DP UNITS LOST TAKING BEACON 110 - 103,231 with a 50% discounted revival cost of 4,104,228 sapphires!!

TOTAL DP UNITS LOST TAKING BEACONS 84 & 110 - 252,954 with a 50% discounted revival cost of 10,061,746 sapphires!!!

Lets not forget all those thieves who bravely gave their lives for this lost cause....(moment of silence)

Carnage indeed!
Aug 17, 2017, 15:0408/17/17
01/01/17
XCALIBRE69 said:

Stray Dog said:

XCALIBRE69 said:

-----------------------------------------

STRAY DOG, let me inform you that I taught the principal of he school where you picked up your education!...so

I guess  it wasn't grammar that you taught now was it?
Aug 17, 2017, 15:1108/17/17
01/01/17

EDMILLCO said:

Yes Winterfell, they have...or should we say "those who once thought they were mighty have fallen all the way to 13th place".........

or "those who once thought they were migthy have fallen from 2nd to 8th"........
Aug 17, 2017, 15:2008/17/17
01/01/17

XCALIBRE69 said:

Stray Dog said:

XCALIBRE69 said:

I would also like to make it clear that DP don't need resources, we have a very nice list of newly identified farms

Whoops!

[23:37] CARNAGE: URGENT LEAGUE MESSAGE DARK PHOENIX HAS TAKEN UP THE FIGHT AGAINST BR THEY HAVE SUFFERED LOSSES SO PLZ SENT GOLD OR IRON TO TARKIN HOUND DOG OR HAWKEYE THEY COULD USE OUR SUPPORT THANK YOU FOR HELPING

Do you want more? lol
Aug 17, 2017, 15:2408/17/17
01/01/17

Careful Shart...looks like you have trouble following the rules here as well...that insulting post about Azurina got deleted did it not??

Aug 17, 2017, 15:2708/17/17
08/03/14

EDMILLCO said:

This.  beacons are pointless now. any one with a handful of pikemen could knock over most of the beacons on this server.  Theres no pride in that.

fortresses on the other hand.......
Aug 17, 2017, 15:2808/17/17
08/03/14
Mad Ted said:

The beacons we took had MUCH more than 5M defense in them, as screenshots can be posted

post them.
Aug 17, 2017, 15:3608/17/17
03/17/16

Stray Dog said:

Artisana: omg, I just cant stop laughing at these LotBR guys, they are pathetic

It funny how Straw Dog types things here, pretending someone else typed it.

For instance, anyone can do the same for example:

Windwalker: I enjoy it here being alone in the mountains, I dress up as Sasquatch and chase deer all day for fun.

Aug 17, 2017, 15:3808/17/17
01/01/17

IronApex Turok said:

Mad Ted said:

post them.

Bob wasn't even involved and all we needed were fractional armies....

Aug 17, 2017, 15:4008/17/17
01/01/17

Aug 17, 2017, 15:4008/17/17
08/03/15
Once again, it seems like you may need to learn how to calculate troops.