Breaking the Siege on Leagues Sub-Forum

Search
Moderators for Stormfall: Age of War wanted
Comments
Jun 2, 2017, 19:3206/02/17
04/24/16
Oracle said:

Trentos said:

So let me get this right. After almost 2 weeks, the biggest league hopping, mod bashing troll on the forum has gone looking for old threads to contribute to? I think you deserve some kind of award Douche Viking. Really, your contributions to the forums amaze lesser mortals like me.

As for the original topic, I'm sure the entire server has seen a big shakeup in the rankings, with The Rebels unleashing their massive army throughout the lands. Now the top ranked league on the server, they hold two corners and significant inside territory. They took the opportunity to seize a swathe of Unforgiven Knights territory, and were thoroughly professional in the way they stacked and upgraded beacons. Having been on the receiving end, I have to congratulate them on their achievement.

Looks like we have a new big league on the block. Very well done

These is troubling news indeed. I hope they don't take small leagues on hostage, like they do in Server 2. I asked more than 10 league marshals in Server 2, and they confirmed to have received a PM that goes like these

You are too small, we will crush you in 3 years.

The PM is sent by affiliate of the aforementioned. I am a fan of the aforementioned, especially LOBR and I must admit their play styles differs much with mine. So they matter little to me, as their actions will never affect my play style. 

Are you talking about The Rebels?  The Rebels isn't on Server 2, so I must have misunderstood your post, Oracle.
Jun 4, 2017, 03:0406/04/17
On Server 2 the LOBR hierarchy are the same players in charge of the Rebels of server 1
Jun 4, 2017, 04:1006/04/17
04/24/16
gfont86 said:

On Server 2 the LOBR hierarchy are the same players in charge of the Rebels of server 1
Although there are a lot of crossover membership, the leaderships are not the same and are kept separate, ask either one.
Jun 4, 2017, 14:2006/04/17
10/31/14

Razzer said:

Are you talking about The Rebels?  The Rebels isn't on Server 2, so I must have misunderstood your post, Oracle.

The league I am referring to is BR, but as i said it's not a member of BR who send those PM, but rather an affiliate of BR, acting according to what I heard on the might of BR.

Jun 5, 2017, 04:0506/05/17

I'm confused also about the crossover of membership between servers. Although nothing there to take away from the accomplishments of The Rebels on the Dark Plains.

Ladyofthemyst

Mad Ted and Bob and Bob's side kick MJoan are on Dark Plains in The Rebel League. Bob and MJoan have very large armies there as well

Mad Roy

As Black Rose, we do have friends, they use TeamSpeak and share some good moments with us

Make what you will of these contributions, but I have not seen or heard of the tactics of BR (mentioned by Oracle) used on the Dark Plains by their close associates, The Rebels.

Jun 5, 2017, 04:1906/05/17

As for the original topic, The Rebels hold on the #1 ranking was very short lived. Dominous were quick to move into the Northern edge and reconfirm their dominance of the Dark Plains.

We now see three allied leagues holding coveted corners of the map. With the death of the UC, will the Dark Plains finally see some kind of peace? 
Jun 5, 2017, 04:5306/05/17
06/16/15

Trentos said:

I'm confused also about the crossover of membership between servers. Although nothing there to take away from the accomplishments of The Rebels on the Dark Plains.

Ladyofthemyst

Mad Ted and Bob and Bob's side kick MJoan are on Dark Plains in The Rebel League. Bob and MJoan have very large armies there as well

Mad Roy

As Black Rose, we do have friends, they use TeamSpeak and share some good moments with us

Make what you will of these contributions, but I have not seen or heard of the tactics of BR (mentioned by Oracle) used on the Dark Plains by their close associates, The Rebels.

What Razzer meant, we don't follow same directions and tactics for both servers.

Jun 5, 2017, 05:0306/05/17
06/16/15

Sir Crusher said:

Stewart_KT1 said:

Trentos said:

blablabla

blablabla

Fantastic job on the Syndicate without Alan and Dreadnaught.  How about THOSE screenshots?  Alan seems to be doing well in the Emperors these days. :)

Just to keep with the teasing about hammers......... Here we go 

Jun 5, 2017, 05:1306/05/17
Ouch Roy
Jun 5, 2017, 12:4506/05/17

At least he got the no. 1 spot in the weekly Offensive rankings lol...I'm curious though we hear talk of Rebels, KT and Emperors and their Billions strong hammers I wonder what kind of firepower Dominus is packing especially since they presently possess more than 40 beacons...must be significant. Or is it just good diplomacy

Jun 5, 2017, 17:3906/05/17

Trentos said:

So let me get this right. After almost 2 weeks, the biggest league hopping, mod bashing troll on the forum has gone looking for old threads to contribute to? I think you deserve some kind of award Douche Viking. Really, your contributions to the forums amaze lesser mortals like me.

As for the original topic, I'm sure the entire server has seen a big shakeup in the rankings, with The Rebels unleashing their massive army throughout the lands. Now the top ranked league on the server, they hold two corners and significant inside territory. They took the opportunity to seize a swathe of Unforgiven Knights territory, and were thoroughly professional in the way they stacked and upgraded beacons. Having been on the receiving end, I have to congratulate them on their achievement.

Looks like we have a new big league on the block. Very well done

You seriously are a special kind of retard huh?
Besdies there being no other really active threat on this sub forum (thx to our nOOb moderator), you created this threat to let me know you disagreed with my words and to spite me.

Now about your little drama story ...
League hopping, yup been in a few still welcome back in most (prob not anarchy :P) but at home with KT
Mod bashing, now that would be the case if I did it to all mods ... I only bashed the kindergarden kid over there.
Why ..? Cos he has NO real knowledge of the game and no bussiness being a mod for this game.

You are only making yourself look a fool and making me agree with Test ..... dont make me agree with Test .... pls!

Jun 5, 2017, 18:0206/05/17
01/12/16

Hammer???  Whats a hammer?

Jun 5, 2017, 21:2206/05/17
04/17/16
Talon said:

that was cool :)
Jun 6, 2017, 11:1106/06/17
Jun 6, 2017, 11:13(edited)
10/31/14

Talon said:

That is a very interesting question.

A hammer, is the biggest offense in a league, or a group of players having the biggest offense in a league.

A hammer is also a car we drive when out shooting, and sight seeing in the deep Kalahari. 

A hammer is a tool or device used to deliver a sudden blow.

it can be used to signify lots of things, like an act of doing something in huge force. 

That is what a hammer is, a player or group of players having the biggest offense in a league used by the league to kill beacons in the sight of the league, naturally used as a tool to deliver sudden blow to defense.

The are other definitions which people prefer for personal reasons. 

Jun 6, 2017, 18:5106/06/17
04/17/16

Talon said:

Google says it's a dance! O.o

https://youtu.be/otCpCn0l4Wo

Hammertime???

LOL . 

You should post more often in forum..

Jun 6, 2017, 23:1306/06/17
01/12/16
OCTAVIAN said:

Talon said:

Google says it's a dance! O.o

https://youtu.be/otCpCn0l4Wo

Hammertime???

LOL . 

You should post more often in forum..

Thank you Octavian, TheFray and I are testing if forum posts help with BG payouts.  Will let you know the results.
Jun 7, 2017, 04:2206/07/17
06/16/15

Talon said:

Jun 7, 2017, 19:0306/07/17
01/12/16
Mad Roy said:

Talon said:

Now i get it !
Jun 8, 2017, 17:1506/08/17
10/31/14