New League "The Warriors" Looking for members!

7 Replies
Stoneface
28 April, 2017, 1:29 AM UTC

Started a league for Lvl 5 to 100+ today. (4/27/17)

If you are looking for a place to grow, have fun or teach newer players - consider joining the Warriors.

Just send a message if you are interested in joining at 1410 1196

"Can You DIg It"!!!!!!!!!

UTC +8:00
Oracle
29 April, 2017, 7:32 AM UTC

Good Luck with the Recruitment, a very good league as can be seen from the screenshot. The screenshot speak a lot:

-They have a level 8 Fort
-They are international, and multicultural

They are in server 1, the dark plains by the way

I wonder what are their dreams 

Just because something isn't a lie does not mean that it isn't deceptive. A liar knows that he is a liar, but one who speaks mere portions of truth in order to deceive is a craftsman of destruction.....Gedleyihlekisa: Oracle the postremogeniture
UTC +2:00
Stormfall
29 April, 2017, 8:15 AM UTC

^moderator

hahahahahahaahahahaha
FAILO
29 April, 2017, 6:27 PM UTC

Oracle said:

Good Luck with the Recruitment, a very good league as can be seen from the screenshot. The screenshot speak a lot:

*cough*  *COUGH*  Wrong league!!  

UTC +0:00
Roy
29 April, 2017, 6:57 PM UTC

Oracle said:

I think the right screenshot would be this one:

UTC -3:00
brunsonthomas
29 April, 2017, 7:00 PM UTC

Either way good luck to the leagues on their endeavors on the server and their recruiting efforts.

UTC +5:00
Oracle
29 April, 2017, 7:09 PM UTC

Ahem, then good luck to "Warrior" which is not "The Warrior"

Just because something isn't a lie does not mean that it isn't deceptive. A liar knows that he is a liar, but one who speaks mere portions of truth in order to deceive is a craftsman of destruction.....Gedleyihlekisa: Oracle the postremogeniture
Limad
30 April, 2017, 4:15 PM UTC

Oracle said:

Ahem, then good luck to "Warrior" which is not "The Warrior"

You've just about summed up your entire posting history right there in one go. Jumping into a thread that has absolutely nothing to do with you and didn't need your contribution, which is - as usual - incorrect. The map co-ordinates were right there in the post for God's sake. I really can't understand how anyone in Plarium.com could consider you fit to be any sort of representative of their brand. Unless, of course they consider their brand to be incompetent and moronic. If you had any respect for the other players who actually bother to create interesting and intelligent content on here, then you'd log off this forum and never post another word. 

Enjoy banning me. I wouldn't dream of contributing anything on here while you're a Moderator. 

STONEFACE, apologies for interrupting your thread, best of luck with your new League. 

Oh, and ORACLE, it's not "Warrior". It's "Warriors." Typical.

Hola!
UTC -12:00
1724377 users registered; 43332 topics; 271223 posts; our newest member:aranjafighter