All Categories

Just Deserts

Just Deserts

Search
Moderators for Stormfall: Age of War wanted
Comments
Apr 30, 2017, 11:3804/30/17
10/31/14

Please continue these whole call out in one thread, let's keep the rest of the thread clean. 

Continue these whole thing on "let's welcome our new moderator" thread

Apr 30, 2017, 14:1004/30/17
03/20/14

Oracle said:

Please continue these whole call out in one thread, let's keep the rest of the thread clean. 

You were the one who started this crud in this thread, If you cant tell the difference between someone answering your stupid question and mixing it up with a different topic then you really must have stabbed yourself in the face with the stupid stick.

Apr 30, 2017, 15:4404/30/17

Oracle said:

I see several of my posts were deleted today, funny enough they were posts pointing out your own silly and false words.
I expect them to be posted back within hours together with an apology and or explanation of why they were removed!

Apr 30, 2017, 23:5604/30/17
02/24/14

Someone want to explain why our Thred is going way off topic..... this is not about Mod's

Forums are about players interacting with each other....  If you are a Mod.. then Moderate, that is all you are suppose to do.

If you are a Mod and you rather interact with the player.. then quit being a Mod. 

If any ones posts are being Deleted... there better be a real reason of policy breaking to remove them.

However, if you have questions about why things are the way they are in game... I have 3 years of explaining why,but i'am not about to explain that over forums.

Oracle (Gratz on the Mod Job) but now you are on the other side of the fence. Most of us are grown ups here and can take Criticism without crying.

we don't need to be hand held.

Please be cautious while you interact or point out that yes we know Mod's can delete our posts and or interfere with our forum enjoyment.

no Ill intended here oracle. if we are breaking apparent forums rules, it is understandable but those rules never apply in stone, it is the discretion of the Mod.