Emps get knocked down

51 Reply
test
13 April, 2017, 5:45 AM UTC

Some fun on the Western edge tonight!


We wiped out all of Emps level 5 beacons on the West edge:



UTC +0:00
glenfisher43
13 April, 2017, 8:34 AM UTC
And you lost your army!
UTC +8:00
Jerrytobegreat
13 April, 2017, 10:02 AM UTC
Not sure it was smart given the Flag Tourney on the reel!!
UTC +0:00
Sarah Walker
13 April, 2017, 5:21 PM UTC

test said:


Some fun on the Western edge tonight!


We wiped out all of Emps level 5 beacons on the West edge:



Back in your corner :) oh thats right you don,t even have a corner to go to now 

UTC +0:00
Jezebel
13 April, 2017, 7:28 PM UTC

Sarah Walker said:


test said:


Some fun on the Western edge tonight!


We wiped out all of Emps level 5 beacons on the West edge:



Back in your corner :) oh thats right you don,t even have a corner to go to now 

How long did Emps not hold beacons because they didn't want to get hit?


I think it was worth the losses for Emps to lose all that defense!


One thing you can say about Destiny is that they don't covet their armies so much that it prevents them from playing the game that they want to play!!!
UTC +0:00
Kahanapunahana
14 April, 2017, 2:52 AM UTC
Jezebel said:

Sarah Walker said:


test said:


Some fun on the Western edge tonight!


We wiped out all of Emps level 5 beacons on the West edge:



Back in your corner :) oh thats right you don,t even have a corner to go to now 

How long did Emps not hold beacons because they didn't want to get hit?


I think it was worth the losses for Emps to lose all that defense!


One thing you can say about Destiny is that they don't covet their armies so much that it prevents them from playing the game that they want to play!!!
Hahaha!  "... lose all that defense!"  Notice there are no print screens showing the minimal defensive losses we took?  That because we didn't lose much at all.   Keep patting yourselves on the back for tacking a bunch of weak beacons.  You've all seen the reports ... share them and show the rest of the world how little we actually lost.
UTC +0:00
Trentos
14 April, 2017, 9:53 AM UTC

Even a pleb like me saw the screenshots. I wouldn't be bragging about losing half my offence just to brag on the forums. I know Destiny is playing musical chairs with their Marshall, but also reckon about time they found a new propaganda man. This selective use of screenshots is embarrassing and not worthy of a forum thread, let alone two threads.

Then again, I guess Destiny will just turn to their paypal account to revive lost troops as usual. Those that are sick of spending will move onto new leagues, and we will continue to see a league of maybe 20 active players running a bunch of Alt accounts. Sounds like a heap of fun - not.
UTC +11:00
Jezebel
14 April, 2017, 11:29 AM UTC
I seen the reports you speak of you can say all you want here but you lost a lot of defense - sure Destiny lost offense but you cannot say you didn't lose defense - I haven't looked at the map but if you are holding those beacons again then you are recalling it from your fort to do so
UTC +0:00
Trentos
14 April, 2017, 12:11 PM UTC

Hilarious. I didn't lose any defence. Never will unless to take out Alt accounts used by Destiny. And those that did lose defence are probably celebrating given they got the edge from defending, and took out a significant portion of offence. You are smart Jezebel and know how the mechanics work. Suicide your smaller hammers to protect the big guns and all. From what I saw, some of the big guns took significant losses too. Job well done? That's what I'm questioning? But definitely nothing worth bragging about, especially if they only want to show selective screenshots :-)

My theory is that they wont coin back all those accounts that the original owners no longer play. What do you reckon? Would you still be there fighting the 'good' fight if all was good and above board?


UTC +11:00
test
14 April, 2017, 1:43 PM UTC

Trentos said:


Hilarious. I didn't lose any defence. Never will unless to take out Alt accounts used by Destiny. And those that did lose defence are probably celebrating given they got the edge from defending, and took out a significant portion of offence. You are smart Jezebel and know how the mechanics work. Suicide your smaller hammers to protect the big guns and all. From what I saw, some of the big guns took significant losses too. Job well done? That's what I'm questioning? But definitely nothing worth bragging about, especially if they only want to show selective screenshots :-)

My theory is that they wont coin back all those accounts that the original owners no longer play. What do you reckon? Would you still be there fighting the 'good' fight if all was good and above board?


haha - too scared to play the game and put your troops on the line.  


No defense loss, no offense loss.  Why are you even in this thread then?


I see your happy to make up lies and post in the forums.


Sounds like the Trentos we all know so well...  


Keep up the crying, your doing a great job!

UTC +0:00
Trentos
14 April, 2017, 2:13 PM UTC
Just go and ask your Destiny alts how much of their offence/defence I kill regularly Test. Or have they taken control of accounts like xbane etc away from you? Get a life, and try telling the truth for once in your life? Hell, I'd hate to be associated with a sociopath like you in real life. If you find the way the you behave in the forums 'fun' then I pity those close to you.
UTC +11:00
Jezebel
14 April, 2017, 3:08 PM UTC

Trentos said:


Hilarious. I didn't lose any defence. Never will unless to take out Alt accounts used by Destiny. And those that did lose defence are probably celebrating given they got the edge from defending, and took out a significant portion of offence. You are smart Jezebel and know how the mechanics work. Suicide your smaller hammers to protect the big guns and all. From what I saw, some of the big guns took significant losses too. Job well done? That's what I'm questioning? But definitely nothing worth bragging about, especially if they only want to show selective screenshots :-)

My theory is that they wont coin back all those accounts that the original owners no longer play. What do you reckon? Would you still be there fighting the 'good' fight if all was good and above board?


So you didn't have defense on the beacons Destiny hit - not much of a team player I would say


https://plarium.com/forum/en/stormfall-age-of-war/leagues/38008_unforgiven-kings---wiped-once-again---/?post=295202

UTC +0:00
Trentos
14 April, 2017, 4:07 PM UTC
Jezebel, how can I defend another leagues beacon? Didn't know that was possible? Not a team player? Keep it real please
UTC +11:00
Jezebel
14 April, 2017, 5:07 PM UTC
Trentos said:

Jezebel, how can I defend another leagues beacon? Didn't know that was possible? Not a team player? Keep it real please
Oh you are in Knights not Kings my mistake - then how can you be in here spouting off when you have no knowledge of what was lost? :)
UTC +0:00
Trentos
15 April, 2017, 1:55 AM UTC
Could ask you the same question Jezebel. Or are you just the resident Test cheerleader?
UTC +11:00
Jezebel
15 April, 2017, 2:21 AM UTC

Trentos said:


Could ask you the same question Jezebel. Or are you just the resident Test cheerleader?

I will repeat what I have already said - I was in TS with Destiny when they were hitting Kings and Emps so I know exactly what was lost and what was killed


Just for you Trentos !!!! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wn67XyvePOE

UTC +0:00
Trentos
15 April, 2017, 2:59 AM UTC

I have similar knowledge of what was lost Jezebel. And that would make a more interesting thread, rather than one or two selective screenshots. 

That is my entire point, and only reason I posted on this thread. Not trying to stir up trouble by any means. Would just rather see some facts, not the usual propaganda.

UTC +11:00
Jezebel
15 April, 2017, 3:03 AM UTC

Trentos said:


I have similar knowledge of what was lost Jezebel. And that would make a more interesting thread, rather than one or two selective screenshots. 

That is my entire point, and only reason I posted on this thread. Not trying to stir up trouble by any means. Would just rather see some facts, not the usual propaganda.

What propganda? Destiny took all the Emps beacons on the west side of the map before they moved to the north beside AOC - they took on on the north edge and stopped - sure they lost offense but you are trying to deny Emps lost defense which they in fact did


Emps was fighting with AOC last week in the north - AOC didn't have the guts to hit the beacons on that edge did they?
UTC +0:00
Trentos
15 April, 2017, 3:22 AM UTC

By no means trying to take away from destiny's accomplishments Jezebel. But the opening posts attempt to make out that it was a one-sided massacre? Yeah that is propaganda. The taking down of beacon 513 for some reason has been excluded for example.

I'm just as passionate about supporting my family as you are of your old league Jezebel. I think we have got closer to the truth now through our discourse. Losses were great on both sides. Far from a massacre (Emps get knocked down etc), just good hard fighting.
UTC +11:00
Jezebel
15 April, 2017, 3:27 AM UTC
Trentos said:

By no means trying to take away from destiny's accomplishments Jezebel. But the opening posts attempt to make out that it was a one-sided massacre? Yeah that is propaganda. The taking down of beacon 513 for some reason has been excluded for example.

I'm just as passionate about supporting my family as you are of your old league Jezebel. I think we have got closer to the truth now through our discourse. Losses were great on both sides. Far from a massacre (Emps get knocked down etc), just good hard fighting.
Emps taking down a Destiny beacon wasn't posted - so that's really not on Destiny its on Emps lol
UTC +0:00
1720149 users registered; 42290 topics; 270476 posts; our newest member:bllic