RE: EPIC FAIL - ANARCHY

92 Replies
Coregasm
5 April, 2017, 4:33 AM UTC

So open up your morning light,
And say a little prayer for I.
you know that if we are to stay alive.
Then see the peace in every eye.

She had two babies. One was six months, one was three
In the war of '44.
Every telephone ring, every heartbeat stinging
When she thought it was God calling her.
Oh would her son grow to know his father?

I don't want to wait for our lives to be over,
I want to know right now what will it be.
I don't want to wait for our lives to be over,
Will it be yes or will it be sorry?

He showed up all wet on the rainy front step.
Wearing shrapnel in his skin.
And the war he saw lives inside him still,
It's so hard to be gentle and warm.
The years pass by and now he has granddaughters 

I don't want to wait for our lives to be over, 

I want to know right now what will it be. 

I don't want to wait for our lives to be over, 

Will it be yes or will it be sorry? 

You look at me from across the room
You're wearing your anguish again
Believe me I know the feeling
It sucks you into the jaws of anger.
So breathe a little more deeply my love
All we have is this very moment
And I don't want to do what his father,
and his father, and his father did,
I want to be here now.

So open up your morning light,
And say a little prayer for I
You know that if we are to stay alive,
Then see the love in every eye.


UTC +0:00
0
Sir Crusher
5 April, 2017, 12:54 PM UTC

Dawson's Creek?


http://gph.is/2bQrBOY

UTC +0:00
1
brunsonthomas
5 April, 2017, 2:20 PM UTC
I am sorry people but this thread has gotten out of hand. I am closing the thread. I am not censoring it but several players walked the fine line of bending or breaking the rules. I suggest you read your own posts before actually posting them and think what you would feel like if they were addressed to you or one of your family members. This is a War game not a real War.
UTC +5:00
0
brunsonthomas
5 April, 2017, 3:14 PM UTC
Due to player request I reopened this topic. Please remember to follow all rules. The player requested additional information from those involved. Best of luck to all players.
UTC +5:00
2
Oracle
5 April, 2017, 4:51 PM UTC

djmoody said:


So right now the position is that 2 people have been called out for doing something and subsequently people try and gather the evidence that would justify publicly accusing them. 

I sure hope for your sake you don't end up proving it's someone other than who you initially accused.

This is a wrong, followed by a wrong, followed by another wrong, followed by a wrong, backed up with a wrong. 

Wrong to account share. Wrong to wreck someone eles's game. Wrong to publicly accuse people of things without solid evidence. Wrong for Plarium to compensate a rule breaker just because they spend a lot. Wrong for Plarium then not to compensate the defenders.

2 wrongs don't make a right I heard. Pretty sure 5 don't.

I think you have failed to take in account the grievance of these crime. The amount of physical, emotional and physiological pain experienced by the victim. and thus you delegitimize any argument in that account, that either proves the importance of these case. 

Biohazard has killed the forum.
UTC +2:00
1
djmoody
5 April, 2017, 10:54 PM UTC

Oracle said:


djmoody said:


So right now the position is that 2 people have been called out for doing something and subsequently people try and gather the evidence that would justify publicly accusing them. 

I sure hope for your sake you don't end up proving it's someone other than who you initially accused.

This is a wrong, followed by a wrong, followed by another wrong, followed by a wrong, backed up with a wrong. 

Wrong to account share. Wrong to wreck someone eles's game. Wrong to publicly accuse people of things without solid evidence. Wrong for Plarium to compensate a rule breaker just because they spend a lot. Wrong for Plarium then not to compensate the defenders.

2 wrongs don't make a right I heard. Pretty sure 5 don't.

I think you have failed to take in account the grievance of these crime. The amount of physical, emotional and physiological pain experienced by the victim. and thus you delegitimize any argument in that account, that either proves the importance of these case. 

Do you just get a random word generator to make your posts?

Would you like to make a point in English this time? Until you write something coherent there is no way to respond to you I am afraid.
Everyone has a right to an opinion. No one has a right to their opinion being respected by other if it can't be backed up with rational and logic explanation
UTC +0:00
3
Oracle
6 April, 2017, 5:14 PM UTC
djmoody said:

Oracle said:


djmoody said:


So right now the position is that 2 people have been called out for doing something and subsequently people try and gather the evidence that would justify publicly accusing them. 

I sure hope for your sake you don't end up proving it's someone other than who you initially accused.

This is a wrong, followed by a wrong, followed by another wrong, followed by a wrong, backed up with a wrong. 

Wrong to account share. Wrong to wreck someone eles's game. Wrong to publicly accuse people of things without solid evidence. Wrong for Plarium to compensate a rule breaker just because they spend a lot. Wrong for Plarium then not to compensate the defenders.

2 wrongs don't make a right I heard. Pretty sure 5 don't.

I think you have failed to take in account the grievance of these crime. The amount of physical, emotional and physiological pain experienced by the victim. and thus you delegitimize any argument in that account, that either proves the importance of these case. 

Do you just get a random word generator to make your posts?

Would you like to make a point in English this time? Until you write something coherent there is no way to respond to you I am afraid.
Impressive, Thus you have diligitamised my argument by pointing out the irrationality, flowing freely from my words with such unadulterated anger
Biohazard has killed the forum.
UTC +2:00
0
Marcel Stokvis
6 April, 2017, 6:54 PM UTC

Oracle said:


djmoody said:


Oracle said:


djmoody said:


So right now the position is that 2 people have been called out for doing something and subsequently people try and gather the evidence that would justify publicly accusing them. 

I sure hope for your sake you don't end up proving it's someone other than who you initially accused.

This is a wrong, followed by a wrong, followed by another wrong, followed by a wrong, backed up with a wrong. 

Wrong to account share. Wrong to wreck someone eles's game. Wrong to publicly accuse people of things without solid evidence. Wrong for Plarium to compensate a rule breaker just because they spend a lot. Wrong for Plarium then not to compensate the defenders.

2 wrongs don't make a right I heard. Pretty sure 5 don't.

I think you have failed to take in account the grievance of these crime. The amount of physical, emotional and physiological pain experienced by the victim. and thus you delegitimize any argument in that account, that either proves the importance of these case. 

Do you just get a random word generator to make your posts?

Would you like to make a point in English this time? Until you write something coherent there is no way to respond to you I am afraid.
Impressive, Thus you have diligitamised my argument by pointing out the irrationality, flowing freely from my words with such unadulterated anger

Have you figured out how to break a siege on your own castle yet?


Dutch Viking // Sa souvraya niende misain ye
UTC +0:00
0
Oracle
6 April, 2017, 7:00 PM UTC
Marcel Stokvis said:

Oracle said:


djmoody said:


Oracle said:


djmoody said:


So right now the position is that 2 people have been called out for doing something and subsequently people try and gather the evidence that would justify publicly accusing them. 

I sure hope for your sake you don't end up proving it's someone other than who you initially accused.

This is a wrong, followed by a wrong, followed by another wrong, followed by a wrong, backed up with a wrong. 

Wrong to account share. Wrong to wreck someone eles's game. Wrong to publicly accuse people of things without solid evidence. Wrong for Plarium to compensate a rule breaker just because they spend a lot. Wrong for Plarium then not to compensate the defenders.

2 wrongs don't make a right I heard. Pretty sure 5 don't.

I think you have failed to take in account the grievance of these crime. The amount of physical, emotional and physiological pain experienced by the victim. and thus you delegitimize any argument in that account, that either proves the importance of these case. 

Do you just get a random word generator to make your posts?

Would you like to make a point in English this time? Until you write something coherent there is no way to respond to you I am afraid.
Impressive, Thus you have diligitamised my argument by pointing out the irrationality, flowing freely from my words with such unadulterated anger

Have you figured out how to break a siege on your own castle yet?


I am afraid not yet
Biohazard has killed the forum.
UTC +2:00
0
Nemanja
7 April, 2017, 7:24 AM UTC

My Lords,

this is game - not a real life :)
Nemanja
UTC +1:00
1
IronApex Turok
18 April, 2017, 6:54 AM UTC

not to further muddy the waters, but this investigation has also outted atleast 2 Alts. will a moderator be turning them over to plarum for deletions?


or are the rules just suggestions?  at which point, why are we even having this conversation.
UTC +0:00
1
IronApex Turok
20 April, 2017, 9:43 PM UTC
***crickets****
UTC +0:00
0
brixbreak
26 April, 2017, 7:17 AM UTC
wow its hard to find who really is telling the truth based on their comments.
UTC +8:00
0
1777411 users registered; 47959 topics; 285858 posts; our newest member:egh4gxsv