All Categories

RE: EPIC FAIL - ANARCHY

RE: EPIC FAIL - ANARCHY

Search
Moderators for Stormfall: Age of War wanted
Comments
Apr 4, 2017, 03:2304/04/17
09/29/14

Interesting to read all the desperate attempts to deflect from the real issue. Like I told Dave and Stuart yesterday, this is not a campaign against KT, this is something that transcends the game play, this is about the human aspect in a relationship that was based on trust. To say that Bob is at fault for sharing her login (which by the way is common practice in this game when people go on vacation or have to be away for some time) is ridiculous. There is no fault in trusting, there is fault in betraying someone's trust.

As to taking this "behind closed doors"....If we have learned anything from real life the last thing we need is some secret investigation by unnamed actors coming to a conclusion that should not be made public in the interest of national security. lol Does that sound familiar? Same goes for DV's gag order. What we need is less shush and more info. I'm sure that someone knows what went down so grow a pair and come forward!

Apr 4, 2017, 05:0204/04/17
07/07/15

test said:

Marcel Stokvis said:

Good evening Stormfall,

First and formost, all members of KT are against taking ownership of a castle that isnt their own.
We do not condone what happend to Bob's castle in any way.
Obviously we checked, double checked and triple checked our IP adresses with the one that Crusher send to us, we checked distances we checked areas we checked it all.

Bottem line, with the information we have at this time it wasnt a KT member.
It is as simple as I can put things and we welcome any investigation by Plarium.

We know most if not all leagues are infiltrated so I have no problems including our leaguewide message.
http://prntscr.com/erb32t

Dutch Viking
Captain of Knights Templar's

Interesting league-wide...

I must of been out of the game for too long. League messages used to have the title of who sent the message up top and a league emblem to the side of the message - I guess things have changed.

'Tis sad to see that anyone would use someone elses account and wipe out their troops.

Destiny had fun watching the slaughter, if anyone wants to man-up and claim the act, I assume Destiny would be happy to fight with 'em, till then Destiny will probably continue on having fun.

I cannot believe people let you get away with this!  You think you are soooo smart and clever.  But you are not.  And you make a crappy investigator.  

The message posted by DV is a SENT message, not a received message.  So the league emblem does not show on the side, but at the very top.  If you had spent 2 minutes testing this out, you would have seen this.  But it works to your advantage to pretend like you are all knowing and that "things changed".  Nothing has changed, including your ability to avoid facts and truths in order to promote your twisted ideas.

Apr 4, 2017, 06:2704/04/17

This whole episode seems to be getting nowhere very fast. The excuses and rationale surrounding IP addresses are ludicrous and DV's 'fact checking' has evolved into his own onslaught now. Was it over some beacon massacre (which is a useless aspect of the game) or long running rivalry between KT and Anarchy? Who cares!!! This is an opportunity for the whole community to stand up and let it be known that this kind of dog act is not tolerated. I'm sure I am not alone in my opinion? 

So yeah, account credentials were shared at some point. But hopefully not to be be used as an excuse by Plarium to wipe their hands of what occurred. Even more contributors are jumping on that band wagon. Farking disgusting!!! This is relevant for me being an Australian, and the perpetrator also living in my city. I'm just glad I don't have to live out in the boondocks where the alleged culprit resides. Not that unexpected that this foul act came from that region.

At the end of the day, the MAC address of the culprit can be found, and all other alts/IP/devices linked. I suggest the culprit or anyone else with info contact Sir Crusher and we end this BS now for the integrity of the game.

Apr 4, 2017, 08:1104/04/17
05/30/14

Hello all,

Sounds like a game of Cluedo!!!

Bobthedog I sent you an in game message, but I wish you all the best there.

Happy Gaming 

DoomieUK

Apr 4, 2017, 15:5004/04/17
04/07/14

crayzys said:

So for the update, I had hope that Crusher would have cleared this up since he started some fake news quests to bash KT without facts. So I will do it for him, Stewart and Dave went into Anarchy TS last night at reset with nezzo and others to prove his IP address didn't match and to discuss it. It was all recorded by both sides. No crusher didn't attend or did bobthedog (TheredQueen - alt)

Fake news seems to be a hot topic in the United States these days.  It must be trendy to allow it to seep into other areas of coversation I'm sure. But yes, I wasn't able to attend the meeting with Stewart and Dave, but I did get to hear the conversation that took place, and from that meeting I've been able to take another route in my investigation, under suggestion from a few of you who have contacted me privately.  We aren't completely at an impass at this point, but I'm still doing some digging.

Apr 4, 2017, 20:2004/04/17

Sir Crusher said:

crayzys said:

So for the update, I had hope that Crusher would have cleared this up since he started some fake news quests to bash KT without facts. So I will do it for him, Stewart and Dave went into Anarchy TS last night at reset with nezzo and others to prove his IP address didn't match and to discuss it. It was all recorded by both sides. No crusher didn't attend or did bobthedog (TheredQueen - alt)

Fake news seems to be a hot topic in the United States these days.  It must be trendy to allow it to seep into other areas of coversation I'm sure. But yes, I wasn't able to attend the meeting with Stewart and Dave, but I did get to hear the conversation that took place, and from that meeting I've been able to take another route in my investigation, under suggestion from a few of you who have contacted me privately.  We aren't completely at an impass at this point, but I'm still doing some digging.

Since bob has been handing out her login left and right and used to play for KT (as in p*ssing off anarchy) who's not to say she got hacked by anarchy in an attempt to

1. revenge for the loss of troops on anarchy side over the years.
2. anarchy gets to play the victem role ... boohoo poor them.
3. is able to play the blame card ... pointing out how evil and mean KT is.

My money is on anarchy doing the hacking and being smart in putting the evidence in just the right place ... shrug but thats just me.

LOL just to reply to Kahanapunahana real quick ... I send the leaguewide fool hence it didnt show the message as recieved and I wasnt going to include the captains only message above it :P
Ask crusher, I am sure he saw the leaguewide I send before I posted in on these forums ...
You must be a very special kind of stupid Kahanapunahana :)

I fully agree with Yogozo ... either Anarchy steps up and profides proof for their ridiculous accusations or I am posting the video of crusher with that goat while all of anarchy cheers him on on youtube.

Apr 4, 2017, 21:2304/04/17
Apr 4, 2017, 22:04(edited)
04/07/14

Marcel Stokvis said:

Sir Crusher said:

crayzys said:

Since bob has been handing out her login left and right and used to play for KT (as in p*ssing off anarchy) who's not to say she got hacked by anarchy in an attempt to

1. revenge for the loss of troops on anarchy side over the years.

KT has lost just as much, but seems to complain more.

2. anarchy gets to play the victem role ... boohoo poor them.

The only victim here is Bobthedog to the tune of thousands of dollars, and we will find out who the perp is.

3. is able to play the blame card ... pointing out how evil and mean KT is.

We don't need a 'blame card' to point that out.

My money is on anarchy doing the hacking and being smart in putting the evidence in just the right place ... shrug but thats just me.

Funny, this is the same thing that Sir Tiger said to Skunk1908. 

LOL just to reply to Kahanapunahana real quick ... I send the leaguewide fool hence it didnt show the message as recieved and I wasnt going to include the captains only message above it :P
Ask crusher, I am sure he saw the leaguewide I send before I posted in on these forums ...
You must be a very special kind of stupid Kahanapunahana :)

I only saw what you posted here, as sketchy as it was.

I fully agree with Yogozo ... either Anarchy steps up and profides proof for their ridiculous accusations or I am posting the video of crusher with that goat while all of anarchy cheers him on on youtube.

I'm not sure why you keep calling my original post an 'accusation'.  Not once did I say, "Stewart did it' or "Dreadnaught did it".  You are the one jumping to that conclusion, which is highly suspect.

Apr 4, 2017, 22:2004/04/17
Apr 4, 2017, 22:25(edited)
12/18/14

DV sorry but you are demanding PROOF but you cannot provide absolute PROOF that it was not one of the trusted KT players bobthedog shared logins with was not the guilty party - I don't consider sharing log ins with 2 people handing them out left and right with everyone in KT - also how do we not know that the log in info was not later passed on to someone else in KT by one of those two trusted individuals?  Funny no one has brought that scenario up - there is no saying that the log in information was not shared beyond KT with someone totally not involved with KT or Anarchy

Just as easy for someone to create an alt and send a message to some player with a beef with bobthedog with the log in details from said alt - there are so many scenarios that could have been played out here that NO ONE can claim total innocence in this matter
Apr 4, 2017, 22:4504/04/17
04/07/14

Jezebel said:

DV sorry but you are demanding PROOF but you cannot provide absolute PROOF that it was not one of the trusted KT players bobthedog shared logins with was not the guilty party - I don't consider sharing log ins with 2 people handing them out left and right with everyone in KT - also how do we not know that the log in info was not later passed on to someone else in KT by one of those two trusted individuals?  Funny no one has brought that scenario up - there is no saying that the log in information was not shared beyond KT with someone totally not involved with KT or Anarchy

Just as easy for someone to create an alt and send a message to some player with a beef with bobthedog with the log in details from said alt - there are so many scenarios that could have been played out here that NO ONE can claim total innocence in this matter

Hey Jezzy....  from the meeting that happened in my teamspeak last night, I have the whole recording and we hear Stewart say that he did indeed have Bobthedog's log in and he also states that he did NOT give it to anyone else, but he also said the Dreadnaught had access to HIS account.

It's all about eliminating the 'what ifs', and getting to the nitty gritty.

ps...  so much for the KT members that have condemned 'account sharing' in this thread....  now let's hear those tunes! :)

Apr 4, 2017, 23:1504/04/17
Apr 5, 2017, 01:03(edited)
05/18/15

The mere fact there is major deflection from members of KT onto members of Anarchy is ludicrous. It's very easy to turn it around and point the finger at those who had nothing to do with the crime.  All it shows is that some KT members resort to acts of deprivation to cover their tracks and tarnish the reputation of others who are trying to discover the truth.  That alone speaks volumes about the integrity of those. If one lacks integrity in one area, they lack it in all areas, which includes helping cover up a wrongdoing. 

Anarchy would have had nothing to gain in losing all the offense and defense lost on Destiny's beacon. WE don't have to resort to underhanded tactics of hacking anyone's account to make KT look bad. We can do that on a daily basis when we come to your castles and kill your troops. 

The fact hacking was mentioned by KT members brings another point to ponder, perhaps a third party in KT hacked Bob's account and are trying to set the other two parties up... perhaps in hope of getting rid of the interleague competition so he can move up or to tarnish his reputation. I tell you, I feel bad for Dave of KT dealing with the drama that goes on there.

And it amazes me that when Crusher brings to the table what happened, he is made out to be the bad guy. Some people just can't accept reality and want to put down a man who is genuinely trying to help Bob and clear the names of the innocent. You would think that EVERYONE would want that. So why the attacks? The defensiveness by some in KT speaks volumes. VOLUMES  .

Apr 5, 2017, 04:3304/05/17
03/02/14

So open up your morning light,
And say a little prayer for I.
you know that if we are to stay alive.
Then see the peace in every eye.

She had two babies. One was six months, one was three
In the war of '44.
Every telephone ring, every heartbeat stinging
When she thought it was God calling her.
Oh would her son grow to know his father?

I don't want to wait for our lives to be over,
I want to know right now what will it be.
Will it be yes or will it be sorry?

He showed up all wet on the rainy front step.
Wearing shrapnel in his skin.
And the war he saw lives inside him still,
It's so hard to be gentle and warm.
The years pass by and now he has granddaughters 

I want to know right now what will it be. 

Will it be yes or will it be sorry? 

You look at me from across the room
You're wearing your anguish again
Believe me I know the feeling
It sucks you into the jaws of anger.
So breathe a little more deeply my love
All we have is this very moment
And I don't want to do what his father,
and his father, and his father did,
I want to be here now.

So open up your morning light,
And say a little prayer for I
You know that if we are to stay alive,
Then see the love in every eye.

Apr 5, 2017, 14:2004/05/17
03/22/16
I am sorry people but this thread has gotten out of hand. I am closing the thread. I am not censoring it but several players walked the fine line of bending or breaking the rules. I suggest you read your own posts before actually posting them and think what you would feel like if they were addressed to you or one of your family members. This is a War game not a real War.
Apr 5, 2017, 15:1404/05/17
03/22/16
Due to player request I reopened this topic. Please remember to follow all rules. The player requested additional information from those involved. Best of luck to all players.
Apr 5, 2017, 16:5104/05/17
10/31/14

djmoody said:

So right now the position is that 2 people have been called out for doing something and subsequently people try and gather the evidence that would justify publicly accusing them. 

I sure hope for your sake you don't end up proving it's someone other than who you initially accused.

This is a wrong, followed by a wrong, followed by another wrong, followed by a wrong, backed up with a wrong. 

Wrong to account share. Wrong to wreck someone eles's game. Wrong to publicly accuse people of things without solid evidence. Wrong for Plarium to compensate a rule breaker just because they spend a lot. Wrong for Plarium then not to compensate the defenders.

2 wrongs don't make a right I heard. Pretty sure 5 don't.

I think you have failed to take in account the grievance of these crime. The amount of physical, emotional and physiological pain experienced by the victim. and thus you delegitimize any argument in that account, that either proves the importance of these case. 

Apr 6, 2017, 17:1404/06/17
10/31/14
djmoody said:

Oracle said:

djmoody said:

So right now the position is that 2 people have been called out for doing something and subsequently people try and gather the evidence that would justify publicly accusing them. 

I sure hope for your sake you don't end up proving it's someone other than who you initially accused.

This is a wrong, followed by a wrong, followed by another wrong, followed by a wrong, backed up with a wrong. 

Wrong to account share. Wrong to wreck someone eles's game. Wrong to publicly accuse people of things without solid evidence. Wrong for Plarium to compensate a rule breaker just because they spend a lot. Wrong for Plarium then not to compensate the defenders.

I think you have failed to take in account the grievance of these crime. The amount of physical, emotional and physiological pain experienced by the victim. and thus you delegitimize any argument in that account, that either proves the importance of these case. 

Do you just get a random word generator to make your posts?

Would you like to make a point in English this time? Until you write something coherent there is no way to respond to you I am afraid.
Impressive, Thus you have diligitamised my argument by pointing out the irrationality, flowing freely from my words with such unadulterated anger
Apr 6, 2017, 18:5404/06/17

Oracle said:

djmoody said:

Oracle said:

djmoody said:

Would you like to make a point in English this time? Until you write something coherent there is no way to respond to you I am afraid.
Impressive, Thus you have diligitamised my argument by pointing out the irrationality, flowing freely from my words with such unadulterated anger

Have you figured out how to break a siege on your own castle yet?

Apr 6, 2017, 19:0004/06/17
10/31/14
Marcel Stokvis said:

Oracle said:

djmoody said:

Oracle said:

djmoody said:

Have you figured out how to break a siege on your own castle yet?

I am afraid not yet