RE: EPIC FAIL - ANARCHY

RE: EPIC FAIL - ANARCHY

Search
Moderators for Stormfall: Age of War wanted
Comments
Apr 2, 2017, 18:4504/02/17
Apr 2, 2017, 18:47(edited)

Sir Crusher said:

A couple weeks ago was Beacon Raiders.  Before that was Fist of Honor.  And yes, KT a few months ago, wiped us because of the Beacon Massacre.  I can see now that your facts are skewed, but that's ok.  We took our lumps and we learned.

BUT...

Your determination to have my original post deleted, coupled with your leaguewide for your league NOT to discuss this in your leaguechat  nor reply to this thread (BBQ Chips didn't listen to you) says a lot more than what you're actually saying.

My investigation is ongoing btw.

My wish for the original post to be deleted --> slander
My request it not be discussed in leaguechat --> dont want to recieve screens of our chat from you again
My request to not discuss it --> stopped as soon as we found out plarium allows lies and slander to be posted

I said it before and I will repeat it as much as needs be ... send you proof to plarium and let them ban ANY involved (this includes bob ofc)

/edit (my own edit EXXXE)
pls ask bob to be man uhm woman enough to play from her main account and not throw fireballs from her alt theredqueen

Apr 2, 2017, 18:5404/02/17

Sir Crusher said:

crayzys said:

another thing of note* Bobthedog (TheredQueen) left KT over DE usage, and left without saying goodbye or trying to make changes with KT Captains and Marshall. She didnt go making a big stink, just left. The point Im making is there was no war or feud in her departure. 
So is this true?  Or what Dutch just said?  Because what this indicates was that there was no ill will on Bobthedog's part.

You really want me to explain to you what woman are like?
Big man there is a huge difference between leaving with a war and feud and a woman leaving in a tantrum :)

Who knows you might find out someday .... if you are lucky enough :D
But then ... knowing you, you might not

Apr 2, 2017, 19:2604/02/17
04/07/14

Marcel Stokvis said:

Sir Crusher said:

A couple weeks ago was Beacon Raiders.  Before that was Fist of Honor.  And yes, KT a few months ago, wiped us because of the Beacon Massacre.  I can see now that your facts are skewed, but that's ok.  We took our lumps and we learned.

BUT...

Your determination to have my original post deleted, coupled with your leaguewide for your league NOT to discuss this in your leaguechat  nor reply to this thread (BBQ Chips didn't listen to you) says a lot more than what you're actually saying.

My request it not be discussed in leaguechat --> dont want to recieve screens of our chat from you again
My request to not discuss it --> stopped as soon as we found out plarium allows lies and slander to be posted

I said it before and I will repeat it as much as needs be ... send you proof to plarium and let them ban ANY involved (this includes bob ofc)

pls ask bob to be man uhm woman enough to play from her main account and not throw fireballs from her alt theredqueen

No, you're hiding something.  It'll all come out in the wash.  It always does.

Apr 2, 2017, 19:3404/02/17

Sir Crusher said:

Marcel Stokvis said:

Sir Crusher said:

BUT...

No, you're hiding something.  It'll all come out in the wash.  It always does.

When it does let me know, I am still missing 3 socks

Apr 2, 2017, 19:3604/02/17
12/18/14
exxxe said:

im nearly 100% sure thats its not a 100% revive 

when it comes to huge losses due to mistakes or faults you get some units back as a nice gesture 

it happened to me once where i thought there was an issue that cost me some Wyverns ( even though the support agent confirmed there were no issues  )

and i totally agree with you but its support decision :))
I have an issue when i lose big because of a "mistake" oops!! I hit something that I shouldn't have and lost big!!! Can I please have some of my troops back??? 
Apr 2, 2017, 19:4204/02/17
12/18/14
Marcel Stokvis said:

Sir Crusher said:

crayzys said:

another thing of note* Bobthedog (TheredQueen) left KT over DE usage, and left without saying goodbye or trying to make changes with KT Captains and Marshall. She didnt go making a big stink, just left. The point Im making is there was no war or feud in her departure. 
So is this true?  Or what Dutch just said?  Because what this indicates was that there was no ill will on Bobthedog's part.

Big man there is a huge difference between leaving with a war and feud and a woman leaving in a tantrum :)

I take offense to that comment - it's usually the man's fault and the woman must leave to avoid further conflict :)
Apr 2, 2017, 19:4504/02/17

Jezebel said:

Marcel Stokvis said:

Sir Crusher said:

crayzys said:

I take offense to that comment - it's usually the man's fault and the woman must leave to avoid further conflict :)

I meant that the tantrum was much worse then the blood war and gore leavings ;)
I am married ... trust me I know my place :P:P

Apr 2, 2017, 19:4804/02/17
12/18/14
Marcel Stokvis said:

Jezebel said:

Marcel Stokvis said:

Sir Crusher said:

crayzys said:

I meant that the tantrum was much worse then the blood war and gore leavings ;)
I am married ... trust me I know my place :P:P

I am absolutely sure without a doubt that you did SOMETHING to deserve it!!!! 
Apr 2, 2017, 20:0504/02/17
12/18/14
roadstar Pitbull said:

** On topic**

For those that have not been able to grasp the whole picture.

Login info shared. With a very limited number of players of ONE league.

Info not changed when change of leagues. 

Shared info used with an ulterior motive from what was granted.

Details shared with Plarium.

Plarium, with their "investigation", deemed something enough in error to resupply 'some' troops at a minimum.

So the issue has only been partially resolved,as no 'guilty' party can be identified beyond doubt.

Reasonable suspicion has been presented, without Identifying  the IP (against plarium rules).

To me it is still plarium's spot to take further action, but they seem unwilling or unable to do so, hense lies the issue remaining.

At no point was this started to flame any league in whole,,, seems that many have guilty consciences though....

**off topic**

The Anarchy / KT feud has been ongoing since before Anarchy, a large part of what Anarchy was initially based on.

There have been many different stages / goals in this ongoing feud, none having resorted to the actions above.

It was not an act of a league (with or without approval of others), it was the act of one player, collusion has not been accused, confirmed or denied by either/any league members. 

Beacons,, keep bragging,,, not really part of the topic,, just keep thumping your conjoined chests and pat each other on the back. Beacons are becoming yet another side quest of the game. 

As to any another of the issues that have risen up,, start your own thread,, mail ,,, chat whatever.. 

Mail me with it,,, i know how to delete mails without reading

** on topic ** will Destiny have troops restored since they have deemed this to be a hack job and bobthedog had troops restored?  Destiny was also a victim to this whole fiasco
Apr 2, 2017, 20:1304/02/17

roadstar Pitbull said:

** On topic**

Crusher might need the dummies version

Not a fact based on 1 persons saying, if she shared it with 1 who is not to say she shared it with more??

Stupid indeed

Again based on 1 persons opinion

One can only hope but I am going all out here and will call anarchy's bluff ... they will not send anything to plarium since they dont have anything!

Plarium, with their "investigation", deemed something enough in error to resupply 'some' troops at a minimum.
Money talks, money talks ... dirty cash ... yadayada no good in singing :)

So the issue has only been partially resolved,as no 'guilty' party can be identified beyond doubt.
There is only 1 guilty party and that is the accountholding handing out accountdetails to god knows who

Reasonable suspicion has been presented, without Identifying  the IP (against plarium rules).
I have the ip and we checked it with our TS, to debunk all the oh set person might of used yadayadayada program, if he/she did then he/she would of changed the country aswell I would say

To me it is still plarium's spot to take further action, but they seem unwilling or unable to do so, hense lies the issue remaining.
We are all for plarium taking this further :)

At no point was this started to flame any league in whole,,, seems that many have guilty consciences though....
It was hinted that KT knew and approved ... reading is difficult I know I keep telling my 3 year old the same thing

**off topic**

The Anarchy / KT feud has been ongoing since before Anarchy, a large part of what Anarchy was initially based on.
How can the anarchy KT feud been ongoing since before anarchy??
You are confusing me here ... dont forget I was part of the initial anarchy ;)

There have been many different stages / goals in this ongoing feud, none having resorted to the actions above.
Major slacking

It was not an act of a league (with or without approval of others), it was the act of one player, collusion has not been accused, confirmed or denied by either/any league members.
I am not convinced it was the act of an outside player at all ... bob is female afterall

Beacons,, keep bragging,,, not really part of the topic,, just keep thumping your conjoined chests and pat each other on the back. Beacons are becoming yet another side quest of the game.
Bragging ... not at all, the only fact that was presented in the whole freaking post :P

As to any another of the issues that have risen up,, start your own thread,, mail ,,, chat whatever..
Goodies, according to plarium its ok to lie :)

Apr 2, 2017, 20:1904/02/17
12/18/14
Marcel Stokvis said:

sooo ... who is running Roane's acct lately?? careful stones and glass houses don't mix - Please tell who the person is with keys to THAT account to NOT defend or hit beacons in the game any longer since we ALL know Roane no longer plays the game 
Apr 2, 2017, 20:2904/02/17
Apr 2, 2017, 20:29(edited)
roadstar Pitbull said:

DV,, i am truly sorry for you...

Throughout this you have really brought nothing to the table but your opinions stated time and time again,,which is not really bad thing it just the repetitive nature of it, is.

A new thread perhaps in the 'entertainment' section titled "DV's world" might be in order.
LOLZ you are a funny guy ... wait are you a guy ... seriously ??
Apr 3, 2017, 05:2004/03/17
03/02/14
Jerry! Jerry! Jerry! Jerry! 
Apr 3, 2017, 08:1704/03/17

For the first time, I'm actually feeling embarrassed that I play this game. How such a low act can be justified. I don't expect Plarium to follow up on this matter given that credentials were shared etc etc. But very surprised at how many other fellow gamers will jump on this band wagon to cover up what occurred. Praying these players don't show this complete lack of moral fibre in real life?

Then you have others like Dutch Viking (a league captain) that take it even further, and knowing the issue is likely dead and burried, takes the opportunity to attack female gamers on multiple occasions. What was a serious thread started by Sir Crusher has declined into Test-like trash.

I feel so lucky to belong to a league where this kind of BS wouldn't float. 
Apr 3, 2017, 08:2604/03/17
Apr 3, 2017, 08:35(edited)
12/18/14

Trentos said:

For the first time, I'm actually feeling embarrassed that I play this game. How such a low act can be justified. I don't expect Plarium to follow up on this matter given that credentials were shared etc etc. But very surprised at how many other fellow gamers will jump on this band wagon to cover up what occurred. Praying these players don't show this complete lack of moral fibre in real life?

Then you have others like Dutch Viking (a league captain) that take it even further, and knowing the issue is likely dead and burried, takes the opportunity to attack female gamers on multiple occasions. What was a serious thread started by Sir Crusher has declined into Test-like trash.

I feel so lucky to belong to a league where this kind of BS wouldn't float. 

I for once agree with you with the exception of the "test-like" comment - but everyone knows I still support Destiny and test

DV's comments regarding "females" didn't really offend me my response was made in jest as I believe his were as well

The original reason for this post was lost in the bs somewhere though and I apologize as I believe I had a part in that also

All this focus on the fact that bobthedog shared their log in details to deflect the focus on what actually happened is sickening to be honest. I have babysat accounts for people in the past - people worry about their troops on beacons etc when away from the game for extended periods - this is not a "new" thing - bobthedog TRUSTED someone and that trust was blatantly abused
Apr 3, 2017, 09:3104/03/17
10/31/14

OK long thread, Onother KT post, Destiny post or Anarchy post, Pure lies hiden in a facade of pure propaganda. 

Here is what I Found out. 

Crusher Allegation 

What we found out

The said victim, hence mentioned in these thread and the previous threat has, been, as mentioned here many times, BETRAYED by a trusted friend in KT. The accused has as so far not made in statement in relation to these, because well as everyone knows, is a KT Grand Marshal , and  or a very unlikely KT captain:tactical warfare. 

We have proof so far that the said Victim has given his credentials to the above mentioned parties, Which the above mentioned party has as of yet admitted in KT chat, of which I have proof. Members of KT has also come forward and has  so far admitted that yes, for the period started from early October said Victims has given his credentials to said dual party. 

What we need to know is of which of the two has carried the alleged crime. 

We do know for a fact that one said victim reside in a place where the crime has taken place, Which is Australia. 

We do acknowledge that these is true, 

1. Victim did give his credentials out

2. Victims has given his credentials out to not 2 party but one party of the two mentioned, which to protect the integrity of the KT we will not say who

3. Victims had a fallout, a huge fighting's that carried on  until she take a decision to join Anarchy, The said fight carried on for few days when the said victim was in Anarchy which at these state it nearly became a  KTvsAnarchy things.

4. At these state the said crime took place 

DV said,

One thing

You didn't do any Investigation, there is a clear difference between PM a couple of captains, censoring and banning people from chatting about the matter, while you type a not so league wide message to one party that the KT is clear of the said crime.  

Second thing, your allegations that the whole thing is espionage fabricada communique fabricated by Lord Crusher to tarnish the ''good name of KT'', is pure prestige of pure BS. 

If you did do the said Investigation, you would have realized than more than 10 accounts in KT have been log-in by the said IP that committed the said crime. You would have also realized that the linguistic character of the said 10 people are the same, and that they are never in chat at the same time, to cut everything short, they are BIG BAD ALTS or AKF managed by one person. 

But, how can you know , your investigation was  hasty, its lasted no more that 5 min, and it was based on nothing but fabricated lies. 

I get you have been appointed KT captain, and your duties as of now include and are not limited to harassing our Good Women in game, and sending provocating messages on the forum that tarnishes the good name of KT, which has been worked for.

Your whole trollings  only show your timorous tendencies to harass people in the forum, and barring them for saying  KT.

To the criminal

We know the truth, Come out and admit you are at fault.

Apr 3, 2017, 14:1904/03/17

Jezebel said:

roadstar Pitbull said:

** On topic**

**off topic**

** on topic ** will Destiny have troops restored since they have deemed this to be a hack job and bobthedog had troops restored?  Destiny was also a victim to this whole fiasco

answer to that 

CM's don't know and they cant debate support decisions 

so the best thing to do is send a ticket and find out 
Apr 3, 2017, 14:4904/03/17
05/10/16
So for the update, I had hope that Crusher would have cleared this up since he started some fake news quests to bash KT without facts. So I will do it for him, Stewart and Dave went into Anarchy TS last night at reset with nezzo and others to prove his IP address didn't match and to discuss it. It was all recorded by both sides. No crusher didn't attend or did bobthedog (TheredQueen - alt)
Apr 3, 2017, 18:3004/03/17
12/18/14

crayzys said:

So for the update, I had hope that Crusher would have cleared this up since he started some fake news quests to bash KT without facts. So I will do it for him, Stewart and Dave went into Anarchy TS last night at reset with nezzo and others to prove his IP address didn't match and to discuss it. It was all recorded by both sides. No crusher didn't attend or did bobthedog (TheredQueen - alt)

well that really proves nothing since all along people have been saying how easy it is to change their IP address to a bogus one

you can SAY it isn't so but there is still the burden of proof ... from both sides I suppose ... based on all the rhetoric regarding the IP addresses and how easy it is to change them I suppose the truth will NEVER be known unless someone fesses up
Apr 3, 2017, 20:0704/03/17
07/11/13

So summary.

Someone who had been given access to Bobthedog's account previously, used the account for malicious purposes against the original account owner (and indirectly against Destiny).

There is not really a way to find the culprit unless they reveal themself or themselves.

It would be interesting to see what Plarium does for Destiny though as they lost troops as well. Not fair in my eyes to give one side stuff back and nothing to the other.