Search
Moderators for Stormfall: Age of War wanted
Comments
Apr 2, 2017, 14:0704/02/17
Apr 2, 2017, 17:29(edited)

Marcel Stokvis said:

djmoody said:

Sir Crusher said:

Since then, Plarium has graciously resurrected Bobthedog's legendary troops.

Sorry - but the "reward" for breaking the game rules and account sharing is to have troops revived?

Presumably this is a VIP advantage for spending obscene amounts of money, when the correct response would be to ban the account for quite serious rule breaking (which then has led to waste of Plarium support time, that could have been directed to a player with a real issue). As usual money talks. 

I have zero sympathy for losses due to account sharing. Quite simply, don't give out your account details. If you do and it goes wrong you get what you deserve. 

On a side note I played C&C Tiberium alliances for the last year. They have an in-game substitution feature which allows you to name a substitute. You substitute can log into your game and keep your account ticking if you go on holiday or are away for some reason. They can't do anything major with your account, can't launch any attacks but they can keep it ticking over. This is the kind of thing professional developers do to play their part in avoiding issues like the above. Unfortunately we are with Plarium..... 

Also how does this thread stand? It's OK to slander KT before any definite proof is collected. 

I can't believe the moderation here. Heavy handed to the extreme most of the time and then non existent when it really matters. I have a league mate who posted that many bots are run by criminal organisations - that got deleted because a mod thought it "impinged on the good name or criminal organisations" (yes this really did happen) and yet 2 players in our own game can be freely attacked without solid proof?

So it's OK to post this because "Bobthedog" said it was OK to share their messages despite the fact that it's 2 KT members who are the subject of the discussion and clearly it is them that should have been approached for permission. 

This forum, this game, Plarium all utter jokes. 

Having said that, I enjoyed the intrigue of the post and personally I like reading stuff like this about the major incidence in the game (I'd rather these kinds of things didn't get deleted). But in terms of consistency of approach from Plarium/mods - 0 out of 10.

Couldnt agree more

im nearly 100% sure thats its not a 100% revive 

when it comes to huge losses due to mistakes or faults you get some units back as a nice gesture 

it happened to me once where i thought there was an issue that cost me some Wyverns ( even though the support agent confirmed there were no issues  )

and i totally agree with you but its support decision :))
Apr 2, 2017, 14:2804/02/17
Apr 2, 2017, 16:10(edited)
06/29/14

exxxe said:

crayzys said:

Plarium if you got proof positive boot the MFer right now

well the best he can do is send those details and IP address to support 

however she did share her log in info ( so im not sure )

and lets be honest neither Anarchy, destiny or KT wants plarium looking into their accounts ( ALT'S anyone ?? )

Exxxe the mind-reader returns to "moderate" the conversation by making grand accusations as to how other people think and what they want.  How wonderful!

Glad we have such a talented and skilled moderator working hard keeping this thread on point.

Exxxe, you should be able to make a good living working at the circus with those skills of yours.
Apr 2, 2017, 14:3604/02/17
Apr 2, 2017, 14:39(edited)
06/29/14

djmoody said:

Sir Crusher said:

Sorry - but the "reward" for breaking the game rules and account sharing is to have troops revived?

Presumably this is a VIP advantage for spending obscene amounts of money, when the correct response would be to ban the account for quite serious rule breaking (which then has led to waste of Plarium support time, that could have been directed to a player with a real issue). As usual money talks. 

I have zero sympathy for losses due to account sharing. Quite simply, don't give out your account details. If you do and it goes wrong you get what you deserve. 

On a side note I played C&C Tiberium alliances for the last year. They have an in-game substitution feature which allows you to name a substitute. You substitute can log into your game and keep your account ticking if you go on holiday or are away for some reason. They can't do anything major with your account, can't launch any attacks but they can keep it ticking over. This is the kind of thing professional developers do to play their part in avoiding issues like the above. Unfortunately we are with Plarium..... 

Also how does this thread stand? It's OK to slander KT before any definite proof is collected. 

I can't believe the moderation here. Heavy handed to the extreme most of the time and then non existent when it really matters. I have a league mate who posted that many bots are run by criminal organisations - that got deleted because a mod thought it "impinged on the good name or criminal organisations" (yes this really did happen) and yet 2 players in our own game can be freely attacked without solid proof?

So it's OK to post this because "Bobthedog" said it was OK to share their messages despite the fact that it's 2 KT members who are the subject of the discussion and clearly it is them that should have been approached for permission. 

This forum, this game, Plarium all utter jokes. 

Having said that, I enjoyed the intrigue of the post and personally I like reading stuff like this about the major incidence in the game (I'd rather these kinds of things didn't get deleted). But in terms of consistency of approach from Plarium/mods - 0 out of 10.

DJ's post is excellent.

I "really" like the part where the person who broke the rules gets their troops back, and all of Destiny (who didn't break the rules) looses troops due to someone else's violation.

Plarium rewards those who break the rules and penalize those who follow them.

Brilliant!

Apr 2, 2017, 14:3704/02/17
Apr 3, 2017, 14:26(edited)

test said:

exxxe said:

crayzys said:

Exxxe the mind-reader returns to "moderate" the conversation by making grand accusations as to how other people think and what they want.  How wonderful!

Glad we have such a talented and skilled moderator working hard keeping this thread on point.

Exxxe, you should be able to make a good living working at the circus with those skills of yours.

lol it was a joke dude chill ( sarcasm or whatever )

i will add a LOL to it if it helps :))

anyway what you mean i came back im always here ( just sometimes im lazy or too bored )

now back to topic i swear im having a nice day so dont start ( Edited i will delete the post just dont start )

Apr 2, 2017, 14:3804/02/17
Apr 2, 2017, 15:05(edited)
06/29/14

exxxe said:

test said:

exxxe said:

crayzys said:

lol it was a joke dude chill 

i will add a LOL to it if it helps :))

I bet your the life of the party with those joke telling skills.   Adding the phrase "let's be honest" is a great way to start a punchline.

wow you are fast did you see the edit 

damn i will remove it if it suits you 

well im not sure if that is offensive or not so i will just say this 

no i dont work in the circus instead i deal with guys like you :)) 

though i love circus who would not from elephants to girls in tights come on 

Apr 2, 2017, 14:4204/02/17
Apr 2, 2017, 17:30(edited)
04/07/14

exxxe said:

Marcel Stokvis said:

djmoody said:

Sir Crusher said:

This forum, this game, Plarium all utter jokes

Couldnt agree more

im nearly 100% sure thats its not a 100% revive 

when it comes to huge losses due to mistakes or faults you get some units back as a nice gesture 

it happened to me once where i thought there was an issue that cost me some Wyverns ( even though the support agent confirmed there were no issues  )                                                                                and i totally agree with you but its support decision :))
No, it wasn't a 100% revive and it was definitely a nice gesture on Plarium's part, but I was just going through the forums rules and I noticed that there's a rule against players using the forums to incite people not to play the games or buy sapphs... but this one I really liked.. http://prntscr.com/eriswc
Just sayin...

Apr 2, 2017, 14:5504/02/17

fine i removed it so sorry if anyone felt bad / sad / mad about it 

yeah test maybe the " lets be honest " is not best choice or maybe it was because well sarcasm

either way English is not my Native language so pass this one would ya  

on another note @ Crusher 

good some troops were revived now would you give me your log in info maybe ?? xD

you know the lesson is never truly learned unless experienced first hand :))

Apr 2, 2017, 15:5104/02/17
Apr 2, 2017, 15:55(edited)
06/29/14

exxxe said:

fine i removed it so sorry if anyone felt bad / sad / mad about it 

yeah test maybe the " lets be honest " is not best choice or maybe it was because well sarcasm

either way English is not my Native language so pass this one would ya  

on another note @ Crusher 

good some troops were revived now would you give me your log in info maybe ?? xD

you know the lesson is never truly learned unless experienced first hand :))

Exxxe the great censorer (instead of moderator) now opts to delete converstations that he starts that in retrospect after dialogue between the parties mentioned, make him look bad, and keeps the rest up there...I'll note once again, brilliant "moderation".

Instead of helping the forums, he makes up lies, destroys conversations, and later goes back and deletes them so no one knows what he did...when will the horrible "moderation" end?

How about instead of deleting things when you get called out, you leave them up, apologize (like you did in the above post), and stop repeating your mistakes?  This is not the first time we have dealt with this type of situation, but hopefully it's the last.
Apr 2, 2017, 16:2604/02/17
Apr 3, 2017, 14:31(edited)

ok test first stop the borderline offense at least treat the person the way he is treating you

second i was on topic with one sentence off topic till you came

third even after i apologized and removed what made you upset you still post unhappy about it and not happy it was removed WTF 

fourth lets check what made you upset shall we :-

its me sarcasticly joking about ALT's being common in the game and in leagues ( including in destiny )

so you are upset because i said destiny has alts ( which was again just sarcasm )

well cut off the Edited there are lots of alts and THERE are ones in destiny so stop with im an angel Edited ( if a joke switched you on what me being serious would do now ?? )

... so if you are unhappy i was off topic well it was one Fing sentence as a Fing joke 

if you are unhappy i said destiny has alts then well i swear i know some kids less sensitive than you ( ohh and i was not even serious )

((( this ends now im done no back and forth i will delete any responses of you arguing after this stage )))

BTW i put it back up because there is nothing Fing wrong with it and because you asked  

and answer my PM's please http://prntscr.com/erk52e

Apr 2, 2017, 16:5004/02/17

The accusations made involve KT and its members.
No real proof was given, so at this point we just have the rantings of one player to go by and thats simply not enough.
If a rule was broken it should be send to support and not be posted on forums without airtight proof.

Since the replies are very off topic atm and the post only slanders a full league I suggest and ask this post to be closed and deleted.

DV
Captain of KT

Apr 2, 2017, 16:5804/02/17
Apr 2, 2017, 17:02(edited)

Marcel Stokvis said:

No real proof was given, so at this point we just have the rantings of one player to go by and thats simply not enough.
If a rule was broken it should be send to support and not be posted on forums without airtight proof.

Since the replies are very off topic atm and the post only slanders a full league I suggest and ask this post to be closed and deleted.

DV
Captain of KT

hey :))

no the post will not be deleted leagues have the right to attack and accuse each other and have fun this is why this thread is for 

that one player is a marshal so technically its all of Anarchy slandering KT 

( even if there is no proof LOL this is not a court of law its a game )

not happy with the slandering so what go at him in game and fight either way post will not be removed 

and sorry about the off topic posts :((

Apr 2, 2017, 17:0104/02/17
Apr 2, 2017, 17:24(edited)

exxxe said:

Marcel Stokvis said:

DV
Captain of KT

no the post will not be deleted leagues have the right to attack and accuse each other and have fun this is why this thread is for 

one player slander a league so what go at him in game and fight either way post will not be removed 

There is a huge difference between an argument between 2 players or and 2 leagues and accusing a person and or league of breaking the rules and maybe even a law resulting in the loss of thousands of dollars.

edited ... be in safe side i learned today people get upset from sarcasm

re-edit dont you &^%*& dare to edit my posts unless they break the rules .... and they dont!

re-edit 2 wooo easy there tough guy 

i did not steal your cookies i swear lol :))

Apr 2, 2017, 17:1204/02/17
03/22/16
Remember this is a Forum for a War game. People are known to attempt to engage in hostile words, accusations and counters. Please remember that the Forums are to express opinions and Moderators are to help keep the Forum language and threats from crossing the line between taunting and bullying. Personalities enter and things can get out of hand quickly. 
Apr 2, 2017, 17:3604/02/17
Apr 2, 2017, 17:37(edited)

BTW 

@Djmoody 

you are right the one who shared the log in info is the one who broke the rule 

i will forward it to Alyona tomorrow and 

@ test 

not sure if they would be able to restore the units killed but i will forward it too 
Apr 2, 2017, 17:3804/02/17

exxxe said:

Marcel Stokvis said:

DV
Captain of KT

not happy with the slandering so what go at him in game and fight either way post will not be removed 

I am pretty sure EXXXE editing posts for the sole purpose of your own amusement is abusing your moderating skills.
If you ask me they should be removed for that alone.

Also and let me get your ruling perfectly clear since I (like you) dont have english as their 1st language.
You just told me posting lies on the forums just to annoy another league is perfectly ok and is part of the game.

If your own words are just then this should be allowed to work the other way aswell, meaning I would be allowed to fabricate a lie well not a lie I will post it as the thruth and offer my own words as proof and with that incriminate a person, persons or a full league with your blessings.

As for fighting crusher, lol I visited his castle more times these past few weeks then my wifes .. ah well nm
BTW for real leave my sarcasme the f*ck alone!!!

Apr 2, 2017, 17:4004/02/17
08/10/14

I can only imagine that it might suck if an account gets hacked, but disclosing one's password to other people is a recipe for trouble. Not enough facts are known so it seems the story is ripe with assumptions. Plarium does state that account sharing and alts are not allowed so it is hard to have sympathy for rule breaking. 

BBQ chips

KT1 Captain

Apr 2, 2017, 17:4404/02/17
04/07/14
exxxe said:

Marcel Stokvis said:

DV
Captain of KT

What is wrong with you people?  There is no slander here.  There is nowhere in my original post that deliberately and maliciously states any false information.  Everything that I have posted, are in screenshots of factual events and communications as they were given to me.  Nowhere in my original post do I see any definitive accusations of who is to blame.  Clearly, Dutch Viking is taking this very personally and is deeply wounded by his personal interpretations of his entire league's involvement.  I tell you all what I know and I'm the bad guy? Deflect much?  I will say that I'm beginning to see what Test is on about tho.
Apr 2, 2017, 18:1004/02/17
Apr 2, 2017, 18:15(edited)

Sir Crusher said:

exxxe said:

Marcel Stokvis said:

DV
Captain of KT

What is wrong with you people?  There is no slander here.  There is nowhere in my original post that deliberately and maliciously states any false information.  Everything that I have posted, are in screenshots of factual events and communications as they were given to me.  Nowhere in my original post do I see any definitive accusations of who is to blame.  Clearly, Dutch Viking is taking this very personally and is deeply wounded by his personal interpretations of his entire league's involvement.  I tell you all what I know and I'm the bad guy? Deflect much?  I will say that I'm beginning to see what Test is on about tho.

Personal, no but I am starting to see a pattern here.

A couple of weeks ago KT took down every single beacon anarchy had.
In fact there were (the ones you managed to keep) all reduced to lvl 1 after the massacre.
Big bad crushie didnt like that to much now did he?

Again a few weeks ago Bob threw a tantrum and complained she wasnt getting any DE.
Iirc she demanded her own beacon and a solution on the spot ... now our DE policy was under review and she was asked for imput but decided to leave KT in a huff and joined anarchy ... lol a league with a few lvl 1 beacons.

Crusher in a huff, Bob throwing a tantrum and this post appears with alligations based on nothing.
It is an insult to all players in this game that this is allowed to continue, but thats just my opinion.

Well my opinion on the moment of posting, no telling what EXXXE will edit this time

Apr 2, 2017, 18:3204/02/17
Apr 2, 2017, 18:34(edited)
04/07/14

A couple weeks ago was Beacon Raiders.  Before that was Fist of Honor.  And yes, KT a few months ago, wiped us because of the Beacon Massacre.  I can see now that your facts are skewed, but that's ok.  We took our lumps and we learned.

BUT...

Your determination to have my original post deleted, coupled with your leaguewide for your league NOT to discuss this in your leaguechat  nor reply to this thread (BBQ Chips didn't listen to you) says a lot more than what you're actually saying.

My investigation is ongoing btw.

Apr 2, 2017, 18:4404/02/17
04/07/14
crayzys said:

another thing of note* Bobthedog (TheredQueen) left KT over DE usage, and left without saying goodbye or trying to make changes with KT Captains and Marshall. She didnt go making a big stink, just left. The point Im making is there was no war or feud in her departure. 
So is this true?  Or what Dutch just said?  Because what this indicates was that there was no ill will on Bobthedog's part.