All Categories

ANGEL PALACE (Looking For Wars All Over It Seems)

Search
Moderators for Stormfall: Age of War wanted
Mar 14, 2017, 18:3303/14/17
02/11/15

I've noticed recently other than the interference of Angel's Palace in our challenge, that Angel's Palace seems to be seeking all out war with the entire server.  

Rather ridiculous if you ask me.  

So far I've counted almost every league on the server has declined their War requests.

You would think their marshal could take a hint already.

Tamerin

http://prntscr.com/ejxvh5

Views
Comments
Comments
Mar 14, 2017, 20:0003/14/17
12/18/14
Tamerin said:

I've noticed recently other than the interference of Angel's Palace in our challenge, that Angel's Palace seems to be seeking all out war with the entire server.  

Rather ridiculous if you ask me.  

So far I've counted almost every league on the server has declined their War requests.

You would think their marshal could take a hint already.

Tamerin

http://prntscr.com/ejxvh5

they are much like Die Blutige Horde they are mostly an offense league and want to gain points for achievements not to mention that wars mean more targets for PVP - if they are anything like DBH though they will not have much if anything out in their castles for their opponents to hit
Mar 15, 2017, 02:0803/15/17
02/11/15

Most likely true Jez

Just found it awfully amusing to say the least.  Gave me like some evil thoughts like well if they want to war with the whole community we all should just attack them at random LOL.

Tamerin

Mar 17, 2017, 15:3403/17/17
Mar 17, 2017, 15:45(edited)
10/31/14

So far things have died out in the forum it seems. Unforgivens company have settled in nice and cozy, while in the east, I have seen many strategic recalls, While KoK taking the corner beacon both in the upper and lower coiner. 

Many league owning Beacons bellow the UC, and U territory are pulling out defense.

I have also noticed that defensive players moving into the main league of both U and UC.

The is no doubt that the war is over. 

I hope when they are in the negotiation table they consider leagues like the Angel Palace. Leagues that have saved both parties of great shame. 

The only thing I haven't grabbed so far is, in the KT territory, We know what is going to happen in a shot while, I hope they have read the signs in the stars and have prepared for what is coming. But knowing KT, I am sure they know that the cycle is almost complete.

Back to U/UC.

I wonder what the terms where, And I hope these times they won't be back stabbings. We will miss the war no doubt.especially flame wars. But its good to see the parties back in the table, negotiating peace.

Things will be boring on plarium

Time to get back to Warcraft

Mar 23, 2017, 21:3703/23/17
02/11/15

WELL WELL WELL

It appears that Angel Palace is not going to cease it's bullying ways.  After trying to start a war with us in the past, interfering in a league challenge, and now continually harassing all new players in our league by raiding and spying on castle over 20 levels below them.  Seems they enjoy the reputation as being bullies.  

But when approached to pick on someone their own size they run and hide like cowards.  

Someone should remind them that there are leagues out here that have some respect and dignity. Even a sense of fair play.  Aggressive behavior just for the sake of same only nets you tons of enemies and Hopefully soon they will see.

Mar 24, 2017, 14:3903/24/17
12/18/14
Tamerin said:

WELL WELL WELL

It appears that Angel Palace is not going to cease it's bullying ways.  After trying to start a war with us in the past, interfering in a league challenge, and now continually harassing all new players in our league by raiding and spying on castle over 20 levels below them.  Seems they enjoy the reputation as being bullies.  

But when approached to pick on someone their own size they run and hide like cowards.  

Someone should remind them that there are leagues out here that have some respect and dignity. Even a sense of fair play.  Aggressive behavior just for the sake of same only nets you tons of enemies and Hopefully soon they will see.

go to war with them - guilt free pvp and points for league achievements - seems they seen your post and want you to now accept their war challenge just remember you won't find much in their castles - your league will have to be active to keep their troops in catacomb and defend for incoming attacks - THAT IS THE ONLY WAY TO STOP A BULLY HIT THEM BACK!!
Mar 31, 2017, 00:5603/31/17
02/11/15

i have re-written George Strait song specifically for Angel Palace.  I will type the lyrics and a link to the original song by him below for your enjoyment.  Angel Palace you see is a very special league to me, they love to pick fights and hit smaller castles and leagues and then proclaim how innocent they are.  So of course I would like to honor them in Song.

To The Tune of George Strait's~~ Baby's Gotten Good At Goodbye~~

What a rotten day this turned out to be

I still can't believe they'd raid so easily

They gathered their troops, threw them into a pile

Loaded their cats and after a while.

Threw them all at us ready to Die

And that's got us worried thinking to ourselves 

WE shouldn't have got the Eaglez To Fly

chorus

Now I'm sitting at my castle gate

staring at my walls, wondering when the next raid hits

could be any time at all

All i see is their attacks

And cant step back 

My troops are starting to die

That's got me worried thinking maybe i should've never caused the Eaglez to fly.

verse 2

all the times before they'd diplomacy

asking to play the game so peacefully

they just wanted to play the game their own way

but i'd annoy them and cause a mellee,

and i fear that i'm gonna die.

chorus 

repeat last line to fade.

the original song below

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HDbxoUjxZzM