Moderators for Stormfall: Age of War wanted
Comments
May 1, 2017, 13:3605/01/17
May 1, 2017, 16:40(edited)
06/29/14

Marcel Stokvis said:

Marcel Stokvis said:

Oracle said:

Please continue these whole call out in one thread, let's keep the rest of the thread clean.

Continue these whole thing on "let's welcome our new moderator" thread

I see several of my posts were deleted today, funny enough they were posts pointing out your own silly and false words.

I expect them to be posted back within hours together with an apology and or explanation of why they were removed!

What I said in the other thread aswell .... only just a moderator and already abusing your newly found powers?

Sounds a lot like my experience with Exxxe:

- as a moderator, he made up lies and abused his powers.

- my posts / threads were deleted when I called him out for the wrong-doing and made fun of him.

- if I spoke out against his abusive actions, I got banned (I believe the ban was specifically for rule #3.15) .

This forum is beyond whacked.  It appears they have chosen to replace Exxxe with someone of equal caliber...

May 1, 2017, 16:5005/01/17
test said:

Marcel Stokvis said:

Marcel Stokvis said:

Oracle said:

Please continue these whole call out in one thread, let's keep the rest of the thread clean.

Continue these whole thing on "let's welcome our new moderator" thread

I see several of my posts were deleted today, funny enough they were posts pointing out your own silly and false words.

I expect them to be posted back within hours together with an apology and or explanation of why they were removed!

What I said in the other thread aswell .... only just a moderator and already abusing your newly found powers?

Sounds a lot like my experience with Exxxe:

- as a moderator, he made up lies and abused his powers.

- my posts / threads were deleted when I called him out for the wrong-doing and made fun of him.

- if I spoke out against his abusive actions, I got banned (I believe the ban was specifically for rule #3.15) .

This forum is beyond whacked.  It appears they have chosen to replace Exxxe with someone of equal caliber...

Atleast Exxxe had some game experience and knowhow .... this one hardly knows how to pull up his trousers after going to the bathroom.
May 2, 2017, 06:3505/02/17

"If I spoke out against his abusive actions, I got banned"

"It appears they have chosen to replace Exxxe with someone of equal caliber..."

You seem to have a hard time getting over things Test. Your crying won't make any difference, rather land you on the wrong side of the mods again. With you it is a simple case of when you run out of players to troll, you then take to the mods. Sad really

May 2, 2017, 13:1005/02/17
May 2, 2017, 13:57(edited)
06/29/14

Trentos said:

"If I spoke out against his abusive actions, I got banned"

"It appears they have chosen to replace Exxxe with someone of equal caliber..."

You seem to have a hard time getting over things Test. Your crying won't make any difference, rather land you on the wrong side of the mods again. With you it is a simple case of when you run out of players to troll, you then take to the mods. Sad really

You do an excellent job of leaving me with lots of content to troll you with :D

I have overwhelmingly posted evidence against abusive mods.  Because of the truths I have shared, Oberon weighed in and agreed with me, then fired Exxxe (a terrible / abusive mod).   The reason Exxxe was trolled by me was because he abused his status as mod, against me, so I trolled him. It had nothing to do with running out of players to troll, as you claim. 

It's similar to the reason you get trolled time and time again.  You make up lies (just like you did here) and then the trolling begins.  

Your last nap must of worn off, it's probably time for another #mommy411.

May 2, 2017, 14:1505/02/17

Isn't this thread about Anarchy? 

Several contributors made it about moderators. Time to close this one down, as some just can't keep on topic
May 2, 2017, 16:2805/02/17

Trentos said:

Several contributors made it about moderators. Time to close this one down, as some just can't keep on topic

This is a sorry sight.
Cant win a verbal fight you yourself picked against Test so now you request the topic to be closed.

The only reason it went slightly off topic is the deletion of posts made in this thread, posts that were relevant and ON topic.
Posts deleted by a moderator that abbuses his powers in his first week, kinda makes you wonder.

May 2, 2017, 22:2205/02/17
03/22/16
Trentos said:

I agree . If any m ore comments are made about Moderators and not Anarchy, I will close this thread and someone can open another one about Anarchy.
May 2, 2017, 22:2505/02/17
08/03/14
are there any mods in anarchy?
May 3, 2017, 06:5105/03/17
10/31/14
I will be closing these per request. You guys have disappointed me. Why can't you just behave.
The topic is locked. You cannot post comments.