All Categories

Looking for a little help....

Search
Moderators for Stormfall: Age of War wanted
Jan 21, 2017, 15:5101/21/17

I'm new to all of this.  I haven't even really decided which of the games I want to play...maybe all of them.  I have some questions.  What is the more popular game here to play?  What's the easiest for new players?  Are there any leagues that are welcoming to new players?  

Views
Comments
Comments
Jan 22, 2017, 17:0601/22/17

Rhiki said:

I'm new to all of this.  I haven't even really decided which of the games I want to play...maybe all of them.  I have some questions.  What is the more popular game here to play?  What's the easiest for new players?  Are there any leagues that are welcoming to new players?  

The games are fairly similar but with different themes. If you decide to join Stormfall: Age of War, you'll find yourself in a world full of treachery and war. Lords, ladies, knights and spies or even spellcasters form leagues and fight for a common goal and a common enemy.  If you start with this game make sure you select The Dark Plains server as the other one is  virtually dead. Once you are registered check out our league, we'd love to have you there. 

For more info visit: The Void League

Jan 23, 2017, 09:4901/23/17
Jan 23, 2017, 09:50(edited)
10/31/14

I recommend that you play the Viking games, pirate or on the Untamed Land(stormfall)

Oh the Untamed land are cool, harmlets are always available to crush, bots are full of food, cattle are overflowing too, there is nothng to raid.

Pirate game has gone way to piraty some guy named Shiv has hold the whole map on ransom, under gun point. A Rushian beating coiners at their own game. GO COMMUNISM

Viking game has just started so you have a better chance there

I don't recommend the Darkplains, Its dying, Coiners are out on a bullying spree. regulation are emposed on new players (NAP, Siege rules, teleport rules ect.

all the other games are dead 

Jan 23, 2017, 16:5701/23/17
12/21/14
Rhiki said:

Save your money and go elsewhere :). If you like mmorpg's then i know a brilliant 1 that is 100% free of charge to play. Full content, everything and the best part is that have just released a new server 2 weeks ago so there are know super bods out there you cant kill. PvP at its best
Mar 26, 2017, 00:0903/26/17
01/19/15

i suggest u to play stormfall . and start with low leauges ! try to know strategies and other things . u cant play all games . u know when u reach +70 lvl u cant manage all games together ! it become complicated ! 

Good luck . 

LV