All Categories

Times are a changin'

Times are a changin'

Search
Moderators for Stormfall: Age of War wanted
Comments
Jan 17, 2017, 08:1301/17/17

Rowdie said:

Maybe its because I have better things to do with my time than deal with the likes of you.
YET you have time to answer a forum topic????
 You can call me whatever you like but a Liar shouldnt be one of them, not unless you are looking in the mirror. You know what youve said, you know what youve promised, ive called you out on it several times in our TS and cussed you like the dog you are but you call me a Liar. Imagine that. Keep on keepin on Test, A computer hero at its finest.

Hi Rowdie

I always read the forum yet never comment but I must admit that thus far this Test dude has always backed what he said with proof.

You say you have better things to do yet you are still here answering posts but dont have the time to show the facts. Fancy that!!!

Any way Im not here to dis anyone but must admit I do enjoy the "Days of our lives" playing  out in the forums.

Have fun all.

Jan 17, 2017, 08:3901/17/17
01/11/15
Gali, When someone calls me a Liar i have no choice but to answer. He knows this. That being said, Test himself said on the forums not to long ago that he was quiting the game. Once again, Another lie. If u say you are going to do a thing then you do it, but i digress, the man that calls me a liar is still here causing problems. Im sure someone somewhere has a screenshot or 2 of him saying he was quiting the game. Seeing as how noone has any proof of anything he says unless its a screenshot and then, he will turn it to where he never said it. A snake will shed his skin his whole life, but the fact of the matter is, no matter how much he sheds his skin, its still a snake.
Jan 17, 2017, 15:2101/17/17
Jan 17, 2017, 15:26(edited)
06/29/14

Rowdie said:

Gali, When someone calls me a Liar i have no choice but to answer. He knows this. That being said, Test himself said on the forums not to long ago that he was quiting the game. Once again, Another lie. If u say you are going to do a thing then you do it, but i digress, the man that calls me a liar is still here causing problems. Im sure someone somewhere has a screenshot or 2 of him saying he was quiting the game. Seeing as how noone has any proof of anything he says unless its a screenshot and then, he will turn it to where he never said it. A snake will shed his skin his whole life, but the fact of the matter is, no matter how much he sheds his skin, its still a snake.

hahaha - you had time to make 2 different posts, but couldn't manage to get even an ounce of proof.   And to boot, you make yet another post with another LIE.  You are something else Rowdie.

Let's take a look at the post where I said I was quitting and take a moment to look at what I said (as opposed to what Rowdie claims):

Alright, so once again, I've backed up what I said with time-stamped SS's and proven what is now your 3rd lie in just one forum thread.

It is now beyond a shadow of a doubt that you are what I would consider to be a compulsive liar:

I not entirely sure why I even bothered to prove you wrong yet again, other than I enjoy making fun of those who choose to lie about me.

Flame on Rowdie, keep on crying!
Jan 17, 2017, 15:5001/17/17
06/29/14

Rowdie said:

Gali, When someone calls me a Liar i have no choice but to answer. He knows this. 
hahahahahaha - and yet you are still unable to answer other than to say you have better things to do with your time, instead of bringing up the facts to back your own claims.  

The only facts you have presented thus far is that you have cussed at me in TS, impressive!  
I do know what I've said and I do know what I've promised, and I've even go so far as to back it all up with screenshots time and time again, just like I've done in this post, and so many others.
That being said, Test himself said on the forums not to long ago that he was quiting the game. Once again, Another lie. If u say you are going to do a thing then you do it, but i digress, the man that calls me a liar is still here causing problems. Im sure someone somewhere has a screenshot or 2 of him saying he was quiting the game. Seeing as how noone has any proof of anything he says unless its a screenshot and then, he will turn it to where he never said it. A snake will shed his skin his whole life, but the fact of the matter is, no matter how much he sheds his skin, its still a snake.

Great point about the snake bit, unfortunatly for you, it's quite apparent that you are the "snake" in this scenario.   Keep on lying and trying to shed your skin.  Let me know how it works out for ya.

Jan 18, 2017, 07:5101/18/17
01/11/15
Test, there is one thing that u have made very apparent to me, You are a true computer hero. That is unmistakable. 
Jan 18, 2017, 08:3401/18/17
03/20/14

test said:

I dont care about the other game stuff as it will take care of its self, Or not. This is just game.

If your missus is doing fantastic from a not very good situation then grab that with both hands and make her life wonderfull.
Jan 18, 2017, 15:1601/18/17
Jan 18, 2017, 15:17(edited)
06/29/14

Stewart_KT1 said:

I dont care about the other game stuff as it will take care of its self, Or not. This is just game.

If your missus is doing fantastic from a not very good situation then grab that with both hands and make her life wonderfull.

Well said Stewart!  Thanks :D

May 23, 2017, 04:3805/23/17
06/16/15

Just made another big screenshot, update after some months later, looks interesting.

http://i.imgur.com/4JPv0gT.jpg

May 23, 2017, 23:4205/23/17
10/21/14

Thank you for the Update Mad Roy 

Server 3 still only looks like this 

https://prnt.sc/fbcu4w