Balur's Shield

73 Replies
Oracle
17 January, 2017, 7:33 PM UTC

The Dictator ''Dj Moody'' said

Just to pick up on this bit because it's utter garbage and you should be ashamed either for your lack of knowledge to begin to hold that opinion or your comfort with posting outright BS propaganda.......

I have been in these game perhaps not longer than you, but I am definitely in the first 200K people who joined these game. So I pretty much have enough knowledge on the goings on of these game to hold a factual opinion about the going on of these game. On the propaganda note, what about all the propaganda you have been spreading in the forum, threatening small league with aggression, and destroying the game. I will leave it at that, least I spill all your intentions for Darkshines small leagues

The Coralition was formed to face down the $300k that Friction and then Roanne put into the game. Not that many people who play now will know but that prevented the sever being run by a very warped person with a lot of issues. Combined, quality leagues were able to rebuff the mega coining - alone they would have been picked off one by oine.

Here you go again. I know for a fact that neither Roanne nor Friction have shared a document of their expenditure with you. So where did you get that number, even a calculation of Roanne army cost at the time of the war fall way below the price you have plotted in your brain. Even if sapphire prices where a lot expensive at the time such it is still impossible that both man might have spent as much. These is bare assertion fallacy utter bull, propaganda that was used by KT to reinforce its morale, even a 7 day newbie know that it’s all a lie. 

Basic calculation to prove you are lying 

300K/20= 150000. a million offense back then once cost me 20 USA $, that means Roanne/Friction had 15 000 000 000 offense power. 

Utter nonsense.( the calculations are shrwed it will be 10-15 times higher if we use old inflation. Please don't bother arguing against these. Someone might sue you for defamation or infringement , He will entertain these,I bet 15$. 

Given we formed a deep bond working together through that issue, the ties remained for another year or so. During that year far from bullying the server the Coralition ran just 2 alliance level offensive operations. One to kill SIlverhammer, after giving him 6 months it was clear we was never going to move stop harboring a hatred for us, culminating in him breaking all the agreement that held his league safe. The other took Unforgiven out of the NW corner after about 9 months of trying very hard to form good relations with them but having it thrown back in our face (there are books of posts explaining that on the forums already).

It took you 2 years to squish Silver, not 6 months. 2014-2016. that is not 6 months. a bad calculation put you in 1.5 years, but given the history of all the goings on a good calculation put me in 2 years. I wonder also why you are trying to give yourself all the credits for '' Unforgiven out of the NW corner after about 9 months'' do you have screenshot of you doing such glorious actions. You again confuse the word NAP with Destiny and associates, I have no dealings with Destiny or the KoK nor do I desire one. In your confusion you have taken these as an attack on such leagues. I simply hate the NAP, Because of the harm and the bullying I or close associate have experienced due to it.  

Neither action was taken lightly. Both came after exhausting pretty much all other avenues and coming to the conclusion the other party was a sworn enemy. Ultimately this is a war game, you are allowed to hit people that make themselves your enemies.

Yes, and you are allowed to flee from such a battle. The first war was severe, it destroyed the then leading leagues. KoK are knocked out, KoK elite ( dying) KoK11( dying) destiny.( dying/disbanding), KoK (knocked out), ect. Its a war game, and as its goes, you can't do as you wish, you hit small leagues now, place traps in beacons to prevent them from growing, when the consequences come, you should accept them. 

So yeah, it annoys the hell out of me that a set of people who actually exercised immense control over their actions and realised with great power comes great responsibility get bad mouthed the whole time by people who know nothing.....

There you said it all. You can't dictate the world, The rule of Darkshin belongs to Oberon and no one else, only him set the rules only him cut the map in pieces and give it out, These set number of bullies, I very much hope, will realise that with utter nonsense and dictatorship comes bitter dire consequences

Especially as the bad mouthing generally comes from Emps or ex Emps like you, who think what you did was exemplary behavior - spending tens of thousands of dollars to coin a 1.5bn hammer and then running around distorting the game hitting whoever you wanted, big or small, just on a whim and for kicks (especially after you realised you hadn't coined enough to actually take down the def on the major leagues you initially targeted).

Don’t confuse me with those warmongers, I never had, no currently have any dealing with them or you. ''Atleast for now''

It's the biggest line of hypocrisy and you should be utterly ashamed of yourself.

I am very proud of myself. Proud that I have dissolved most dealings in these game with military operations only as a means to reinforce already enforced peace. I am proud that I have dealt with great respect, love and peace with all players I have so far had dealings with. I am proud that unlike YOU I am not ruining the game for everyone, bullying people and squishing every one smaller than you. God save Temp31yopmail.

I am proud that I am not making anyone quit because I have fed them a lie and ruined their BG game to the point of bankruptcy, suicide or if lucky quitting.

The only person who should be ashemed id KOK AKA king of fools, for ruining our BG, and now our beacon play


Gedleyihlekisa: Oracle the postremogeniture
UTC +2:00
Jezebel
17 January, 2017, 7:54 PM UTC

oracle said:


I am very proud of myself. Proud that I have dissolved most dealings in these game with military operations only as a means to reinforce already enforced peace. I am proud that I have dealt with great respect, love and peace with all players I have so far had dealings with. I am proud that unlike YOU I am not ruining the game for everyone, bullying people and squishing every one smaller than you. God save Temp31yopmail.


why are you here spouting off as if you have a clue what you are talking about?  I don't believe I ever seen you in a coralition meeting nor have I ever seen any activity from you in the game ......


crawl back under the rock you have been hiding under
UTC +0:00
Seth
17 January, 2017, 8:27 PM UTC

oracle said:


 God save Temp31yopmail.

Thank you  but I don't need god

The behavior of "god djmoody" will make me leave this game

But unlike him and these apostles I have nothing to lose since I am not spending money in the game

They 'have no way to pressure me;)

They are in failure and caught in the net of the hunter "plarium"

UTC +4:00
djmoody
17 January, 2017, 8:32 PM UTC

God it's painful to deal with you and SW who form opinions without any reference to facts (or worse still I think just smear mud everywhere in the hope it will stick).


threatening small league with aggression, and destroying the game. I will leave it at that, least I spill all your intentions for Darkshines small leagues

Where do you get off making stuff like that up. 

Where have I threatened smaller leagues?

KoK dropped it's beacon area and said it would fight all comers to try and keep the beacons to Balur (for quite a higher purpose tbh). We have ZERO control over which leagues choose to fight us for control of those beacons, big, medium or small. 

What you wrote is just pure slander.

Everyone has a right to an opinion. No one has a right to their opinion being respected by other if it can't be backed up with rational and logic explanation
UTC +0:00
Jezebel
17 January, 2017, 8:46 PM UTC

this ones for you DJ 



https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6E2hYDIFDIU

UTC +0:00
djmoody
17 January, 2017, 9:27 PM UTC
I know for a fact that neither Roanne nor Friction............

Roanne bought at least 450m defence (I and others have seen it logged into a KT captain account) and killed and re-raised troops for 27 beacon takedowns. Screenshots of the hits were routinely shared to keep track of the army.

There was a day when we watched Roanne blow 200m offence in 1 day (via his and his alt account). Blew up on a beacon hit and then got the surviving troops killed on a mega stacked castle.

Bio being Bio noted of all the screenshots and kept a running log of the cost of the revivals and new purchases. If anything it would be an under-estimate as I doubt we got screenshots collected for every single hit. As there were not multiple offers running simultaneously back then, the vast majority of the sapphs had to be purchased straight from the bank AT FULL PRICE. Brutally expensive.


300K/20= 150000. a million offense back then once cost me 20 USA $, that means Roanne/Friction had 15 000 000 000 offense power.&nbsp;</p><p>Utter nonsense.( the calculations are shrwed it will be 10-15 times higher if we use old inflation. <span style="color: rgb(255, 255, 0);">Please don't bother arguing against these. Someone might sue you for defamation or infringement

You just don't know what you are talking about. You shouldn't just make stuff up.

- $660 for the top/cheapest 142,400 sapphire package.

- 216 Sapphires per dollar  

- No armor, or fortress bonus orr coiner troop boosts in those days

- 1 dragon at 40% lose arts, power 2,352 per dragon

- 425 dragons per 1m

- Cost of a dragon at full price 83

- Cost of a dragon at revive price 42

- Full price for 1m power 34,850 sapphires or $161

- Revival price for 1m power approx $80

So you are out by a factor of 4 times with the cost you threw out there. 

And that is the absolute best price because it wasn't just dragons being revived it was much less cheap warlocks/necros, wyverns and whole 100m armies were being purchases straight out of the shop - by no means was it all revival. 

Lets blend the revival and straight cost 70/30 (the revival rate) and we get $104.30 per mil (I am simply giving you that it was all dragon purchase/revival when it wasn't).

Now Roanne spent between $200-250k on the game. I can't remember exactly what Bio calculated. Friction approx $50k in the first war.

So for Roanne's spent, my figure equates to about 2bn expenditure on troops. Remember he had approx 450m in defence alone (possibly more as some was probably killed before we had access to the beacons). It's a long time since I saw KT beacon numbers but I suspect at least 300m of that is still left today. So I am saying he spent 1.5bn on offence. Over 27 beacon take downs that would be 55m per takedown. Bear in mind Roanne lost troops at settlements and Castles as well. And he didn't do the Emps, buy 1.5bn in one go, he had about 80m to 100m repurchased over and over. So he never got overwhelming results in battles under siege mechanic (lots of losses).

When you start with factual based numbers not ones plucked out of a hat, you see what I posted actually has total credibility. That won't come as a surprise to most I am sure who have come to know me as pretty reliable on "getting stuff right".

The only way he didn't spend what I suggested is if Plarium gave him is own special rate on Sapphires. That of course would be an absolute scandal and I am working on the assumption that there was no foul play.

Everyone has a right to an opinion. No one has a right to their opinion being respected by other if it can't be backed up with rational and logic explanation
UTC +0:00
djmoody
17 January, 2017, 9:55 PM UTC

just a couple of the other amazing errors in your post

It took you 2 years to squish Silver,

Actually it took 1 night.

The 6 months I made reference to was the 6 months of talking and diplo and giving him every chance under the sun before finally having to do something about the situation. 


I wonder also why you are trying to give yourself all the credits for '' Unforgiven out of the NW corner after about 9 months'' do you have screenshot of you doing such glorious actions.

This is the fateful night Unforgiven were taken out of the NW corner (3 beacons from memory). You know, the reason Emps then went on to spend stupid uber money to try and "right the wrongs" as they see it. If I have to provide screenshots evidence to prove that happened then you missed the entire server for the last year I think.


After that your post goes from factual inaccuries to pure gibberish which is impossible to address with rationale debate or argument. Let's skip over those bits and for your sake pretend they never happened.


There you said it all. You can't dictate the world, The rule of Darkshin belongs to Oberon and no one else, only him set the rules only him cut the map in pieces and give it out, These set number of bullies, I very much hope, will realise that with utter nonsense and dictatorship comes bitter dire consequences

No i said I would skip over it for your sake.

Everyone has a right to an opinion. No one has a right to their opinion being respected by other if it can't be backed up with rational and logic explanation
UTC +0:00
None
18 January, 2017, 1:02 AM UTC
What always amazes me is Sarah is on these forums talking about what Emps does when she has not been with them that long nor is she one of the big play makers, she lost her average offense but takes credit for their achievements. Everytime I see her on here I think of that cartoon with the little yappy dog hanging around the big dog then hiding behind it LOL
UTC +0:00
None
18 January, 2017, 1:03 AM UTC
Oracle, heed your own advice stop replying and go back to server 2
UTC +0:00
Sarah Walker
18 January, 2017, 2:19 AM UTC

None said:


What always amazes me is Sarah is on these forums talking about what Emps does when she has not been with them that long nor is she one of the big play makers, she lost her average offense but takes credit for their achievements. Everytime I see her on here I think of that cartoon with the little yappy dog hanging around the big dog then hiding behind it LOL
Thats brilliant coming from a person called None on forums hiding behind an alt account , star man lol 

UTC +0:00
Oracle
18 January, 2017, 12:19 PM UTC
Jezebel said:

oracle said:


I am very proud of myself. Proud that I have dissolved most dealings in these game with military operations only as a means to reinforce already enforced peace. I am proud that I have dealt with great respect, love and peace with all players I have so far had dealings with. I am proud that unlike YOU I am not ruining the game for everyone, bullying people and squishing every one smaller than you. God save Temp31yopmail.


why are you here spouting off as if you have a clue what you are talking about?  I don't believe I ever seen you in a coralition meeting nor have I ever seen any activity from you in the game ......


crawl back under the rock you have been hiding under
Who are you again, and why do you keep meddling in these affairs. 
Gedleyihlekisa: Oracle the postremogeniture
UTC +2:00
Oracle
18 January, 2017, 12:34 PM UTC

djmoody said:


just a couple of the other amazing errors in your post

It took you 2 years to squish Silver,

Actually it took 1 night.

The 6 months I made reference to was the 6 months of talking and diplo and giving him every chance under the sun before finally having to do something about the situation. 


I wonder also why you are trying to give yourself all the credits for '' Unforgiven out of the NW corner after about 9 months'' do you have screenshot of you doing such glorious actions.

This is the fateful night Unforgiven were taken out of the NW corner (3 beacons from memory). You know, the reason Emps then went on to spend stupid uber money to try and "right the wrongs" as they see it. If I have to provide screenshots evidence to prove that happened then you missed the entire server for the last year I think.


After that your post goes from factual inaccuries to pure gibberish which is impossible to address with rationale debate or argument. Let's skip over those bits and for your sake pretend they never happened.


There you said it all. You can't dictate the world, The rule of Darkshin belongs to Oberon and no one else, only him set the rules only him cut the map in pieces and give it out, These set number of bullies, I very much hope, will realise that with utter nonsense and dictatorship comes bitter dire consequences

No i said I would skip over it for your sake.

Amazing, these is the best you can do, utterances that are devoid of facts and logic. LIES and more filthy LIES. 

A month or so ago you said in these very forum that it took Em... 50K $ to ''buy a 1.5 Billion offense'' being a factual person I called you out and laid all the facts down, the truth was told then. Now you are spewing more lies saying Roanne spend 50*27 million , roughly 1.3 billion offense, and how much do you say it cost, 300K $, no wait you changed that statement you said 250K $, or is it 200K $. 

You can't make a maths lie. It's smarter than you. haven't you learned that from BG, how you made so many bankrupt. By spewing lies. I will continue to shed light into all the darkness you put out in the forum.

I wonder why I even entertain an ALT, wait let me stop right there
 

Better not reply, Your propaganda have failed. 


  
Gedleyihlekisa: Oracle the postremogeniture
UTC +2:00
Oracle
18 January, 2017, 12:35 PM UTC
None said:

Oracle, heed your own advice stop replying and go back to server 2

Gedleyihlekisa: Oracle the postremogeniture
UTC +2:00
djmoody
18 January, 2017, 3:22 PM UTC

oracle said:


djmoody said:


just a couple of the other amazing errors in your post

It took you 2 years to squish Silver,

Actually it took 1 night.

The 6 months I made reference to was the 6 months of talking and diplo and giving him every chance under the sun before finally having to do something about the situation. 


I wonder also why you are trying to give yourself all the credits for '' Unforgiven out of the NW corner after about 9 months'' do you have screenshot of you doing such glorious actions.

This is the fateful night Unforgiven were taken out of the NW corner (3 beacons from memory). You know, the reason Emps then went on to spend stupid uber money to try and "right the wrongs" as they see it. If I have to provide screenshots evidence to prove that happened then you missed the entire server for the last year I think.


After that your post goes from factual inaccuries to pure gibberish which is impossible to address with rationale debate or argument. Let's skip over those bits and for your sake pretend they never happened.


There you said it all. You can't dictate the world, The rule of Darkshin belongs to Oberon and no one else, only him set the rules only him cut the map in pieces and give it out, These set number of bullies, I very much hope, will realise that with utter nonsense and dictatorship comes bitter dire consequences

No i said I would skip over it for your sake.

Amazing, these is the best you can do, utterances that are devoid of facts and logic. LIES and more filthy LIES. 

A month or so ago you said in these very forum that it took Em... 50K $ to ''buy a 1.5 Billion offense'' being a factual person I called you out and laid all the facts down, the truth was told then. Now you are spewing more lies saying Roanne spend 50*27 million , roughly 1.3 billion offense, and how much do you say it cost, 300K $, no wait you changed that statement you said 250K $, or is it 200K $. 

You can't make a maths lie. It's smarter than you. haven't you learned that from BG, how you made so many bankrupt. By spewing lies. I will continue to shed light into all the darkness you put out in the forum.

I wonder why I even entertain an ALT, wait let me stop right there
 

Better not reply, Your propaganda have failed. 


  

 I even explained in the flipping original post above already about the differences from when Roanne played.

Anyway once again, Roanne played before:

- Permanent offers (the ones in the top right of your screen)

- 75% Healer

There items make buying/reviing troops x9 times cheaper than when he played.

Not only that he played before:

- 50% booster

- Hero Armour

- Lvl 32 lost arts

- Fortress

- Capture Flag boost

Emps only have a 1.5bn hammer after applying the bonuses you get from that list. Their underlying troop power is no where near what Roanne bought but Plarium have been dialing up the pay to win for the last 2 years.

FYI a simple single 2.6k dragon can now be worth over 7k in planet coin fest.

Feel free to post me an apology if you are man enough. Posting like a vicious little troll is wearing thin.



Everyone has a right to an opinion. No one has a right to their opinion being respected by other if it can't be backed up with rational and logic explanation
UTC +0:00
exxxe
18 January, 2017, 7:47 PM UTC

Guys keep it in the fun to read area would ya ,,  there is no need to cross any boundary over a game move / change


everyone has the right to play as they see fit ( if that includes attacking others ) then remember this is a war game you either adapt and over come the new threat or you admit defeat 


either way no one is telling anyone how to play for one main reason :-


you have a chance to fight back ( if you cant because the other side is stronger - for whatever reason coining/ smart tactics ,,,etc- that is NOT their problem and that what would make the whole thing interesting and challenging )

fight back and win /// or hide and sustain zero losses and that is also a win /// simply any move you make that prevents your enemy from achieving their goals is also a win 


however try and keep those threads clean :)))

I'am me and that is what i care about :)
UTC +3:00
Ryu
18 January, 2017, 10:30 PM UTC

“Appalled by the state of affairs, realizing the greatness and the nearness of the danger . . . and thinking, as men are apt to think in great crises, that when all had been done they still have something left to do, and when all had been said they have not said enough, again called on the captains one by one . . . he reminded them of their country, the freest of the free, and of the unfettered discretion allowed to all in it to live as they pleased.” [Thucydides, The Peloponnesian War, 7.69.2]


Sorry, had to do it. Random discovery.

UTC +2:00
Knightmare
19 January, 2017, 5:09 AM UTC

This is probably a bad time to encourage a round of Kumbaya. So instead i give you...





https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V1bFr2SWP1I

Nug Life !
UTC +7:00
gali
19 January, 2017, 6:20 AM UTC

oracle said:


Jezebel said:


oracle said:


I am very proud of myself. Proud that I have dissolved most dealings in these game with military operations only as a means to reinforce already enforced peace. I am proud that I have dealt with great respect, love and peace with all players I have so far had dealings with. I am proud that unlike YOU I am not ruining the game for everyone, bullying people and squishing every one smaller than you. God save Temp31yopmail.


why are you here spouting off as if you have a clue what you are talking about?  I don't believe I ever seen you in a coralition meeting nor have I ever seen any activity from you in the game ......


crawl back under the rock you have been hiding under
Who are you again, and why do you keep meddling in these affairs. 

Oracle


You havnt been part of Emps for a very long time and when you were you were only there for amusement (Frenzies words not mine) as you entertained all with the cr4p you spoke about your country and its president  on league chat.



Kom nou dude jys beter as dit.


UTC +0:00
Jezebel
19 January, 2017, 6:59 AM UTC
oracle said:

Jezebel said:

oracle said:


I am very proud of myself. Proud that I have dissolved most dealings in these game with military operations only as a means to reinforce already enforced peace. I am proud that I have dealt with great respect, love and peace with all players I have so far had dealings with. I am proud that unlike YOU I am not ruining the game for everyone, bullying people and squishing every one smaller than you. God save Temp31yopmail.


why are you here spouting off as if you have a clue what you are talking about?  I don't believe I ever seen you in a coralition meeting nor have I ever seen any activity from you in the game ......


crawl back under the rock you have been hiding under
Who are you again, and why do you keep meddling in these affairs. 
Meddling? I probably know a lot more about "these affairs" than you do so go back to your corner.
UTC +0:00
Jezebel
19 January, 2017, 7:42 AM UTC

oracle said:


Amazing, these is the best you can do, utterances that are devoid of facts and logic. LIES and more filthy LIES. 

A month or so ago you said in these very forum that it took Em... 50K $ to ''buy a 1.5 Billion offense'' being a factual person I called you out and laid all the facts down, the truth was told then. Now you are spewing more lies saying Roanne spend 50*27 million , roughly 1.3 billion offense, and how much do you say it cost, 300K $, no wait you changed that statement you said 250K $, or is it 200K $. 

You can't make a maths lie. It's smarter than you. haven't you learned that from BG, how you made so many bankrupt. By spewing lies. I will continue to shed light into all the darkness you put out in the forum.

I wonder why I even entertain an ALT, wait let me stop right there
 

Better not reply, Your propaganda have failed


  

I truly cannot believe you did not take the time to actually read the DJ's reply, he laid it all out and in his reply he says Roane 200-250k and Friction 50k to so its safe to say the estimate is 300k - if you do recall what the costs used to be before the package deals and all the bonuses, if they had screenshots to make the calculations from then how can you argue the point?  Did you have troops in any of the beacons that were hit by Roane and Friction to support your comments? Do you have time stamps of their attacks on the beacons they did hit?  Funny how you try to discredit the people who actually did and the people who are actually capable of doing the math.


The only fail I see here is your failed attempt to discredit someone else
UTC +0:00
1661230 users registered; 33506 topics; 252640 posts; our newest member:ptugolukov