Balur's Shield

73 Replies
madmaxx
15 January, 2017, 2:02 PM UTC

And maybe a new coalition will be born, to fight what the big league do and remind us a little too irl, they confuse a little too much reality and play, maybe we will make the necessary to give them the idea in place

UTC +1:00
djmoody
15 January, 2017, 7:32 PM UTC

madmaxx said:

gali said:

Maxx you ar MAD

why ?

Because I do not like the top 30 league tell me how to play?

It is the history of the emperors that and I am 100% in agreement with what emperors do

They were made to have by several league and became independent

what better ?

I'm not afraid, they can not take me beacon, they can raide me, siege me, but that's all ;)

But I can bore them if I want more than they can, I have nothing to lose in my case

Who tells who how to play?

Everyone has a right to an opinion. No one has a right to their opinion being respected by other if it can't be backed up with rational and logic explanation
UTC +0:00
Jezebel
15 January, 2017, 8:56 PM UTC

madmaxx said:

So you just realized that plarium is a company and that nothing is free, but nobody has forced you to spend thousands of dollars, euros, or other currencies

If you wish to no longer have beacon do not prevent others from playing, do as the emperors league, play 100% off

If you are not happy, nobody forces you to continue playing either

You will not get better rewards on bg's

Plarium is a company that must earn money not make you win

You confuse irl and in game

I think you missed the parts where people are leaving - Emps will have no one left to fight with after everyone leaves because of Plarium's greed

I don't think anyone is confused, people have put a lot into building what they have/had and Plarium did not listen to the masses so in the end Plarium loses and so will Emps they will be bored with no one left to fight with
Morin
16 January, 2017, 3:16 AM UTC
Great thread DJ!!! Balur for President!!!
UTC +10:00
djmoody
16 January, 2017, 9:25 AM UTC

Balur is very pleased.

He hasn't held as many beacons outside of a beacon drop. How long he can keep it up for I don't know.

Everyone has a right to an opinion. No one has a right to their opinion being respected by other if it can't be backed up with rational and logic explanation
Oracle
16 January, 2017, 9:32 AM UTC

How impulsively degenerative.

Might I remind you m'lords how all these started. How Test and his cousin Shin started all these. 

Impressive, I say you are a peradigm of kingly composure. But I must ask, How can you be so sure that the game will end. 

For as much as I know plarium as a company has transfered all its browser based games to http, its a matter of time till all data are transfered to 7.

they have enough money for that I am sure, those who fought in the war have spend enough on the game for it to be transfered entirely. It's just a matter of time they start transferring everything. Even if they don't the game will still be accessible in other browsers.

With your BG issues, I for one have stopped playing BG since they make me level way too fast, Plus you at KoK are now using an ''exploit'' to gain units in unsoundly manner, even after Plarium have fixed the lieak you continued your dark path and to your horror you lost direly. Not Plarium fault yours entirely. 

You and You alone are to blame for the manner in which things are now, You used top notch NAP agreement to bully little leagues, who in their desperations turned to their purse and turned the table against you. Now you are crying foul, and saying its plarium faults, not its not. 

Plarium might be bad but that is because we the players are bad. The ''NAP'' that you have started and latter discontinued will not in any way have no consequences. NO onein his sane mind rib the map apart into pieces, and share it with his pals from USA and expect people to sit idly by and watch. 

Now is these Balur's-fools=sheild=nonsense that is meant to bully little league and ensure 100% retaliation free. 

How incompetent, indeed compulsively degenerative.

Good luck, I shall return to Dardshine in your absense, I hope then, you will be gone. I bid you farewell. 

Gedleyihlekisa: Oracle the postremogeniture
UTC +2:00
Seth
16 January, 2017, 11:22 AM UTC

djmoody said:

Balur is very pleased.

He hasn't held as many beacons outside of a beacon drop. How long he can keep it up for I don't know.

You are not even honest in your actions

You mentioned the fact of leaving the beacons a balur but then what about the kok II?

You lose your credibility at this stage, even not able to hold your linen, really deplorable

You cry a situation you have created and are solely responsible, but on the other hand you are very strong to postpone the faults on the emperors, who made a choice and now you cry

But on the other hand for buddies ...

UTC +4:00
Seth
16 January, 2017, 12:11 PM UTC

This confirms what I said above

For friends one lets do and therefore one is not the line of conduct

Honesty = 0

Confidence = 0

Credibility = 0

None
17 January, 2017, 12:41 AM UTC

So nice to see the 3 post members come out and play.

We aren't telling anyone how to play, you have just had an insight to a different thought process.

We aren't saying we will be absolutely successful in our endeavor, Anarchy has done well and was able to make it happen for themselves so if you want to step up and make a play we aren't asking you not to.

This is our game as much as your's so we will not tell you how to play nor listen to you, when you tell us how we should.

As much as we here people complain about our NAP, how is that different than the massive amount of allies most leagues have in their embassy???? If it isn't the same too bad for you that you couldn't make it happen yourselves, do you really think something like that happened by chance? NO, it took lots of work, a few wars and friendships to bring it together.

So what we created a NAP among the powerful leagues, that is the game as as someone replied earlier it seems like they are trying to band together with others to confront our new style of game play. Two sides of the same coin with a different name, so play on players
djmoody
17 January, 2017, 10:21 AM UTC

oracle said:

You and You alone are to blame for the manner in which things are now, You used top notch NAP agreement to bully little leagues, who in their desperations turned to their purse and turned the table against you. Now you are crying foul, and saying its plarium faults, not its not. 

Just to pick up on this bit because it's utter garbage and you should be ashamed either for your lack of knowledge to begin to hold that opinion or your comfort with posting outright BS propaganda.......

The Coralition was formed to face down the $300k that Friction and then Roanne put into the game. Not that many people who play now will know but that prevented the sever being run by a very warped person with a lot of issues. Combined, quality leagues were able to rebuff the mega coining - alone they would have been picked off one by oine.

Given we formed a deep bond working together through that issue, the ties remained for another year or so. During that year far from bullying the server the Coralition ran just 2 alliance level offensive operations. One to kill SIlverhammer, after giving him 6 months it was clear we was never going to move stop harboring a hatred for us, culminating in him breaking all the agreement that held his league safe. The other took Unforgiven out of the NW corner after about 9 months of trying very hard to form good relations with them but having it thrown back in our face (there are books of posts explaining that on the forums already).

Neither action was taken lightly. Both came after exhausting pretty much all other avenues and coming to the conclusion the other party was a sworn enemy. Ultimately this is a war game, you are allowed to hit people that make themselves your enemies.

So yeah, it annoys the hell out of me that a set of people who actually exercised immense control over their actions and realised with great power comes great responsibility get bad mouthed the whole time by people who know nothing.....

Especially as the bad mouthing generally comes from Emps or ex Emps like you, who think what you did was exemplary behavior - spending tens of thousands of dollars to coin a 1.5bn hammer and then running around distorting the game hitting whoever you wanted, big or small, just on a whim and for kicks (especially after you realised you hadn't coined enough to actually take down the def on the major leagues you initially targeted).

It's the biggest line of hypocrisy and you should be utterly ashamed of yourself.

Sarah Walker
17 January, 2017, 12:23 PM UTC
So you played god on the server for a while and when you lost your power to a league that you decided to take out , you go all cry baby and try to ruin it for everyone , good plan :)
Seth
17 January, 2017, 12:53 PM UTC

This is exactly that

King of kings believed to be god but when they lose their power, they cry

Luckily the leauge emperors exist, this allows you to remember that you are not all powerful

With regard to coalition / alliance / friends

You always play in your interest ever in the interest of the greatest number

But should we now have fun (stormfall players) on your beacon 435 lvl 5 only to bridge when you want it?

You can not take us, you can raider us or we sit but you will not find your happiness while we, we can indulge ourselves ^^

If you were honest, you would not leave the 440 to kok II

Which proves that you are trying to take yourself for god yet again

You, kok, should be ashamed of your behavior and your lies

djmoody
17 January, 2017, 12:57 PM UTC

Sarah Walker said:

So you played god on the server for a while and when you lost your power to a league that you decided to take out , you go all cry baby and try to ruin it for everyone , good plan :)

Nice story - I missed your posts devoid of facts and long on made up opinions. It's a pleasure to see you back.

Lost no power. Could easily have been no1 right now, could have gone into the old Sanglants area instead of leaving it to Legions of Vengeance.

Never played god (I just posted quite a long explanation above as to why the entities I was involved with did exactly the opposite).

Anyway keep making stuff up or utterly deluding yourself, whichever it is.
djmoody
17 January, 2017, 1:05 PM UTC

temp31yopmail said:

This is exactly that

King of kings believed to be god but when they lose their power, they cry

Luckily the leauge emperors exist, this allows you to remember that you are not all powerful

With regard to coalition / alliance / friends

You always play in your interest ever in the interest of the greatest number

But should we now have fun (stormfall players) on your beacon 435 lvl 5 only to bridge when you want it?

You can not take us, you can raider us or we sit but you will not find your happiness while we, we can indulge ourselves ^^

If you were honest, you would not leave the 440 to kok II

Which proves that you are trying to take yourself for god yet again

You, kok, should be ashamed of your behavior and your lies

Nice name - Temp31yopmail - that your main account....

KoK II went into the beacon without telling us. They have agreed to get the building and level 5 achievement and then vacate the beacon.

Any more conspiracy theories...... or can I get back to creating content for this dull and boring game. without the same morons throwing mud around people's reputations because they fail to make any impact in the actual game.....

Or maybe I just got it all wrong and should simply drop $50k-$100k into the game, lose my alliance all it's beacons (not that I have one atm), remove any chance my own league had of having beacons, watch my league splinter apart. That would be the stuff of legend and genius right?

Seth
17 January, 2017, 1:44 PM UTC

In any case your strategy can not pay

You want better rewards at the BG but this will not happen,

It is an independent algorithm, to ask a plarium to modify it will return to ask google to modify its algorithm of referencement, loss of neutrality

Ask and try to fold plarium plarium to your claims is to create an imbalance, if the game is so boring that you say it, nothing forces you to stay, sad but real, making the beacon a balur, Change nothing either, except to create an imbalance in the game, and that will not be to your advantage, as far as I am concerned, it is only a game, I do not care the importance I have in The game, and does not want anymore, what I see is, the members of a league that wakes up after 1 or 2 years of play and that cries

If you want to play with my castle I wish you much fun (poor army lol ) i'am nothing to lost ;)

See my total of def (screen1) and my total of off (screen 2)

Oracle
17 January, 2017, 2:27 PM UTC

djmoody said:

oracle said:

Just to pick up on this bit because it's utter garbage and you should be ashamed either for your lack of knowledge to begin to hold that opinion or your comfort with posting outright BS propaganda.......

The Coralition was formed to face down the $300k that Friction and then Roanne put into the game. Not that many people who play now will know but that prevented the sever being run by a very warped person with a lot of issues. Combined, quality leagues were able to rebuff the mega coining - alone they would have been picked off one by oine.

Given we formed a deep bond working together through that issue, the ties remained for another year or so. During that year far from bullying the server the Coralition ran just 2 alliance level offensive operations. One to kill SIlverhammer, after giving him 6 months it was clear we was never going to move stop harboring a hatred for us, culminating in him breaking all the agreement that held his league safe. The other took Unforgiven out of the NW corner after about 9 months of trying very hard to form good relations with them but having it thrown back in our face (there are books of posts explaining that on the forums already).

Neither action was taken lightly. Both came after exhausting pretty much all other avenues and coming to the conclusion the other party was a sworn enemy. Ultimately this is a war game, you are allowed to hit people that make themselves your enemies.

So yeah, it annoys the hell out of me that a set of people who actually exercised immense control over their actions and realised with great power comes great responsibility get bad mouthed the whole time by people who know nothing.....

Especially as the bad mouthing generally comes from Emps or ex Emps like you, who think what you did was exemplary behavior - spending tens of thousands of dollars to coin a 1.5bn hammer and then running around distorting the game hitting whoever you wanted, big or small, just on a whim and for kicks (especially after you realised you hadn't coined enough to actually take down the def on the major leagues you initially targeted).

It's the biggest line of hypocrisy and you should be utterly ashamed of yourself.

UTTER RUBBISH

I am not going to entertain the likes of you. I simply haven't got the time, nor the effort. 

And please don't associate me with those warmongers

@ Everyone 

Please don't give him a dime of your time, he will diligitamise any argument and fact you put out by simply pointing out all the ''irritionality'', not limited to your name, flowing freely from your words with such unalderated anger you see above. That is Moody the dictactor, AKA the smartest player in all Plarium universe. 

Gedleyihlekisa: Oracle the postremogeniture
UTC +2:00
BiohazarD
17 January, 2017, 4:21 PM UTC
Sarah Walker said:

You're talking about emps right?  Because that describes what they did to a T.  They coined up a big hammer to take out destiny, then lost their nerve and went around smashing little leagues beacons...
Sarah Walker
17 January, 2017, 4:29 PM UTC

The Emps also did a good number on Kok too if i remember rightly :)

Its not often you are right but your wrong again , the emps coined up a hammer to take on the coalition that was playing god , what happened to coalition by the way ?
djmoody
17 January, 2017, 5:07 PM UTC

oracle said:

Please don't give him a dime of your time, he will diligitamise any argument and fact you put out by simply pointing out all the ''irritionality'', not limited to your name, flowing freely from your words with such unalderated anger you see above. That is Moody the dictactor, AKA the smartest player in all Plarium universe. 

I take it when you come back with only a bunch of personal insults you have completely lost the debate right?

I know you are hobbled by having an indefensible to try and defend but you could at least try a little bit harder.

I am not a big one for pointing out grammar mistakes but some of them hurt my eyes. So many so close together:

diligitamise = delegitimise

irritionality = irrationality

unalderated = unadulterated

dictactor = dictator

Who knows who the smartest player is? Out of several thousand people, always likely to be someone smarter than the next man. But at least I can now rest assured I am not the most stupid :)

Jezebel
17 January, 2017, 5:23 PM UTC

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jdjtqu3XK4U

1667238 users registered; 34144 topics; 253884 posts; our newest member:Unknown_Ranger