Balur's Shield

74 Replies
djmoody
10 January, 2017, 4:35 PM UTC

KoK is proud to announce a new alliance with......

BALUR


Lord Oberon might be well groomed, handsome and say all the right things. But when it comes to action, he shows his real colours. We can never find him to talk to. The royal courtiers tell us we must “send him a mail” but we never get responses. I guess he is too busy off hunting deer in his estate in the 0,0 forest.

Sure when we first met Balur it was a bit strange. 20 foot tall dude with giants wings, teeth like razors and horribly bad breath to go with it. It was always going to be testing. But once we got past the looks and got talking to the dude he was alright.

We told him about our problems in BG's. Instead of just telling us there were no problems and that he had people “watching them” like Oberon he kind of admitted they were a bit random and he'd let his minions “do what they liked with the things”. He even offered to give his leaders some back handers to let our troops pass unhindered.

But he needed something in return. He told us how pesky humans had been stealing his beacons since the dawn of time. Even when he built new ones the humans stole those as well, not content in the ones they aleady had.

If we could help him with beacons he would help us with Bgs.

So we reached an agreement with the mighty beast.

- We would give back his beacons

- We would ally with him and enter into a mutual defence alliance and help him defend his beacons

- We would help him get back some of the other beacons he had lost

- We would leave some offerings of sheep and goats around the place periodically

- And he would help us with our BG problem

For one, for all, for Balur's Shield.

Everyone has a right to an opinion. No one has a right to their opinion being respected by other if it can't be backed up with rational and logic explanation
UTC +0:00
Oracle
10 January, 2017, 4:53 PM UTC

That is the best you can do, whatch these space, Bular shield Just spill the beans or don't swallow them if you can't.



Just because something isn't a lie does not mean that it isn't deceptive. A liar knows that he is a liar, but one who speaks mere portions of truth in order to deceive is a craftsman of destruction.....Gedleyihlekisa: Oracle the postremogeniture
UTC +2:00
FAILO
10 January, 2017, 11:07 PM UTC
UTC +0:00
lucas6007
12 January, 2017, 1:11 AM UTC
Love it!!!
UTC +5:00
djmoody
12 January, 2017, 2:32 AM UTC

Today we sacrificed 17 of our 18 beacon to our Lord and Master Balur.

We are very sorry about the last one Lord. It will be sorted very soon (but some of your minions didn't listen to what they were told).

All hail the Red one.


(PS Balur is always looking for new recruits for those that want to give Oberon a poke in the eye)

Everyone has a right to an opinion. No one has a right to their opinion being respected by other if it can't be backed up with rational and logic explanation
UTC +0:00
djmoody
13 January, 2017, 12:48 PM UTC

Mighty Lord Balur is angered.

Despite his loyal servants KoK returning beacons to him, pesky humans have again tried to steal those beacons.

He has compelled Balur's Shield to destroy all humans entering his new realm. As a result blood has spilled on the land. Will the humans begin to respect the realm of Lord Balur or will more die in vain hopes of conquest?

The following are some of the sacrifices that have been made today, in Balur's name:




Everyone has a right to an opinion. No one has a right to their opinion being respected by other if it can't be backed up with rational and logic explanation
UTC +0:00
trevor
13 January, 2017, 1:37 PM UTC

djmoody said:


KoK is proud to announce a new alliance with......

BALUR


Lord Oberon might be well groomed, handsome and say all the right things. But when it comes to action, he shows his real colours. We can never find him to talk to. The royal courtiers tell us we must “send him a mail” but we never get responses. I guess he is too busy off hunting deer in his estate in the 0,0 forest.

Sure when we first met Balur it was a bit strange. 20 foot tall dude with giants wings, teeth like razors and horribly bad breath to go with it. It was always going to be testing. But once we got past the looks and got talking to the dude he was alright.

We told him about our problems in BG's. Instead of just telling us there were no problems and that he had people “watching them” like Oberon he kind of admitted they were a bit random and he'd let his minions “do what they liked with the things”. He even offered to give his leaders some back handers to let our troops pass unhindered.

But he needed something in return. He told us how pesky humans had been stealing his beacons since the dawn of time. Even when he built new ones the humans stole those as well, not content in the ones they aleady had.

If we could help him with beacons he would help us with Bgs.

So we reached an agreement with the mighty beast.

- We would give back his beacons

- We would ally with him and enter into a mutual defence alliance and help him defend his beacons

- We would help him get back some of the other beacons he had lost

- We would leave some offerings of sheep and goats around the place periodically

- And he would help us with our BG problem

For one, for all, for Balur's Shield.

for once djmoody we on the same page  i like it 

if plarium want to end the game then you just speeding it up 

like on server 2 its now allmost dead 
UTC +0:00
Roy
13 January, 2017, 5:50 PM UTC

trevor said:



like on server 2 its now allmost dead 

Server 2 is still very different, what are your arguments for that?
UTC -3:00
ANBU Danzo Shimura
13 January, 2017, 6:36 PM UTC

All the new players are coming to the dark plains server

The anbu can't even have a beacon let alone a level 8 fort with this much defense http://i.imgur.com/f3nRERI.png    http://i.imgur.com/eMf7vY1.png
It did die becasue i have enemies, but yeah it was all taken out by a huge attack like dj's ofense, and yes i was so upset i didn't even screen shot it.. they lost close to nothing like dj and friends.
   
Spilt milk really anyone quits over this they'll miss out on ANBU 10.0 when we become a super league finaly...I think i can revive the server if yous all leave i have a small plan ready. If yous force me to use it i will,. it will be dead for a while.... I have no where else to go.. 


P.S Oberon Send help quick DJ's gone mad and sided up with BALUR and holding smaller leagues hostage. S.O.S   S.O.S  Don't give him what he wants.

The Darkness of the Shinobi
UTC +0:00
Jezebel
13 January, 2017, 8:10 PM UTC

ANBU Danzo Shimura said:


All the new players are coming to the dark plains server

The anbu can't even have a beacon let alone a level 8 fort with this much defense http://i.imgur.com/f3nRERI.png    http://i.imgur.com/eMf7vY1.png
It did die becasue i have enemies, but yeah it was all taken out by a huge attack like dj's ofense, and yes i was so upset i didn't even screen shot it.. they lost close to nothing like dj and friends.
   
Spilt milk really anyone quits over this they'll miss out on ANBU 10.0 when we become a super league finaly...I think i can revive the server if yous all leave i have a small plan ready. If yous force me to use it i will,. it will be dead for a while.... I have no where else to go.. 


P.S Oberon Send help quick DJ's gone mad and sided up with BALUR and holding smaller leagues hostage. S.O.S   S.O.S  Don't give him what he wants.

Good Luck to you, if you plan on remaining in the game might i suggest you hunker down, raid and build for like i dunno 2 years :)  


2 years + that's how long these people have been building their massive armies - 2 years of daily active play and dedication to the game


For two years I raided and built daily and I am still no where near a lot of these people, but hey I have had to "rebuild" a couple of times :)


My raiding and building has reduced substantially the past month or so ......
UTC +0:00
Ylla
14 January, 2017, 1:25 AM UTC

Jezebel,


Why have you slowed your raiding and building?  Do you forsee the end of Stormfall?
Ylla
UTC +6:00
thefray
14 January, 2017, 2:31 AM UTC

Most everyone see's the end of Stormfall. Plarium has disregarded all complaints for their silly upgrades which cost money. Sure we have spent money but when they force you to pay money just to stay in Balance (Plarium loves that word) we can't upgrade buildings without spending, we can't max our troop strength without spending, we can't do top level BG due to the random payouts and not being able to empty your troops out of BG so we can't upgrade hero unless we sacrifice our armies to dysfunctional BG system. Hamlets are now ridiculous so only content left is PvP and we all know it is hard to find outside of castle warfare, the game is spiraling downward.

We decided to change it up a little.
UTC +0:00
ANBU Danzo Shimura
14 January, 2017, 6:41 AM UTC

   The BG's aren't random payouts you get rewards for all your highest levels that you have quests for and saga quests every time or you have to know how to bank BG's.... You're basicly working with conversion from battlegrounds to lower food consumption... You train infantry you get 80%-120% rewarded back for the amount of ofense/defense that died at the BG in the forum of cavalry... train till max food consumption everytime before doing BG's,  Convert again training knoght's and same thing except you're rewarded with occult, beastiary... Haven't made it to the next stage after this yet..

   Someone told me don't convert past knights and got some cool rewards using lesser units.. Your whole league should know this and you's all should be headed to lowering food consumption through obleisk and other means.  If you get enough guys then make a plan to get dark essence.. the possibilities are endless... BG's torunaments i was told to yellow bar all my BG's and then complete them all in the torunament. You should be using trained units only for BG's anyways

   Been here two years had talks with KOC Sir Crusher and KT The Darkknight  to stop the fighting between ANBUvs KT and ANBU vs KOC which was all day evryday the first year, They stopped alright but The ANBU fell after the fighting stopped... Test asked me to be a captain in destiny a little while after he became Marshall... We tried talking, it didn't work out we were to diffrent... I am better as a captain in a better league since i have the gift to lead and inspire but i still want my own thing... But all three of those guys above had agressive plans for the game and i feel now is a porduct of it... I do have the history of storm fall mezmorized from friends who were leaders in the first days...

    I think plariums always moved at there own pace... I always wanted a forum but never thought i'd get one and then they gave me a forum i was so happy about what i could use it for... I knew it would help the game and it is now with us being here...

   I know the wars yous fought have been longer and harder fought then mine but i honestly believed yous wore your selves out not staying fresh and coming up with new ideas since. Before the forum i watched as players all fell into the same beliefs and you couldn't convince one of them anything else becasue they all beleieved in each other and in consquence the same things...

   I thought if coining a army you're supposed to wait for the ofe/def sales around 50% that happen a few times a year and then the revival discount to send your units at BG's to boost your army if you needed one...

   I really wish the best for all of yous what ever yous do. It's been fun being on the same forum and server as yous. I had more then my share of laughs and heartache..


   The sketches, heores, event's, drragons are all new and need time to be tested out on the game then improved

                                                                                                                                                                                               ANBU Danzo




The Darkness of the Shinobi
UTC +0:00
Knightmare
14 January, 2017, 7:05 AM UTC

Time to bleed back some coin as I have said. 


Thumbs up. 


Lets do this.






Nug Life !
UTC +7:00
Stewart
14 January, 2017, 9:12 AM UTC

ANBU Danzo Shimura said:


   The BG's aren't random payouts you get rewards for all your highest levels that you have quests for and saga quests every time or you have to know how to bank BG's.... You're basicly working with conversion from battlegrounds to lower food consumption... You train infantry you get 80%-120% rewarded back for the amount of ofense/defense that died at the BG in the forum of cavalry... train till max food consumption everytime before doing BG's,  Convert again training knoght's and same thing except you're rewarded with occult, beastiary... Haven't made it to the next stage after this yet..

   Someone told me don't convert past knights and got some cool rewards using lesser units.. Your whole league should know this and you's all should be headed to lowering food consumption through obleisk and other means.  If you get enough guys then make a plan to get dark essence.. the possibilities are endless... BG's torunaments i was told to yellow bar all my BG's and then complete them all in the torunament. You should be using trained units only for BG's anyways

   Been here two years had talks with KOC Sir Crusher and KT The Darkknight  to stop the fighting between ANBUvs KT and ANBU vs KOC which was all day evryday the first year, They stopped alright but The ANBU fell after the fighting stopped... Test asked me to be a captain in destiny a little while after he became Marshall... We tried talking, it didn't work out we were to diffrent... I am better as a captain in a better league since i have the gift to lead and inspire but i still want my own thing... But all three of those guys above had agressive plans for the game and i feel now is a porduct of it... I do have the history of storm fall mezmorized from friends who were leaders in the first days...

    I think plariums always moved at there own pace... I always wanted a forum but never thought i'd get one and then they gave me a forum i was so happy about what i could use it for... I knew it would help the game and it is now with us being here...

   I know the wars yous fought have been longer and harder fought then mine but i honestly believed yous wore your selves out not staying fresh and coming up with new ideas since. Before the forum i watched as players all fell into the same beliefs and you couldn't convince one of them anything else becasue they all beleieved in each other and in consquence the same things...

   I thought if coining a army you're supposed to wait for the ofe/def sales around 50% that happen a few times a year and then the revival discount to send your units at BG's to boost your army if you needed one...

   I really wish the best for all of yous what ever yous do. It's been fun being on the same forum and server as yous. I had more then my share of laughs and heartache..


   The sketches, heores, event's, drragons are all new and need time to be tested out on the game then improved

                                                                                                                                                                                               ANBU Danzo




Cryogenic sleep?

Noodle maker extreme
UTC +0:00
Jezebel
14 January, 2017, 4:35 PM UTC
Branwen said:

Jezebel,


Why have you slowed your raiding and building?  Do you forsee the end of Stormfall?
Yes its only a matter of time and it will be sooner than later ....
UTC +0:00
Peabo
14 January, 2017, 6:44 PM UTC
  1. Soooooo..... Basically, Plarium, for some unknown reason, you simply do not understand the concept of "If you continue to raise the price of your product. you will soon be out of customers." No one wants to play a game that increasingly asks you to buy something. There are so many glitches in the game that are still not fixed. There are issues with getting refunds, getting help, and with the Dev's not listening to the players, even though they asked for our opinions and feedback. The idea to "help" Balur is amazing. But it will indeed kill off the game whilst Beacons are the main reason we play. So do some serious thinking from a marketing standpoint, as well as a financial standpoint (for WE Players are YOUR paycheck), and keep your jobs, and our entertainment going in a forward direction, and not to a dead stop. You are in the danger zone now, and not far from falling upon your swords in failure. 
UTC +0:00
madmaxx
15 January, 2017, 9:39 AM UTC

So you just realized that plarium is a company and that nothing is free, but nobody has forced you to spend thousands of dollars, euros, or other currencies

  If you wish to no longer have beacon do not prevent others from playing, do as the emperors league, play 100% off

  If you are not happy, nobody forces you to continue playing either

You will not get better rewards on bg's

Plarium is a company that must earn money not make you win

You confuse irl and in game

UTC +1:00
gali
15 January, 2017, 1:09 PM UTC
madmaxx said:

So you just realized that plarium is a company and that nothing is free, but nobody has forced you to spend thousands of dollars, euros, or other currencies

  If you wish to no longer have beacon do not prevent others from playing, do as the emperors league, play 100% off

  If you are not happy, nobody forces you to continue playing either

You will not get better rewards on bg's

Plarium is a company that must earn money not make you win

You confuse irl and in game

Maxx you ar MAD
UTC +0:00
madmaxx
15 January, 2017, 1:48 PM UTC

gali said:



Maxx you ar MAD

why ?

Because I do not like the top 30 league tell me how to play?

  It is the history of the emperors that and I am 100% in agreement with what emperors do

They were made to have by several league and became independent

what better ?

I'm not afraid, they can not take me beacon, they can raide me, siege me, but that's all ;)

But I can bore them if I want more than they can, I have nothing to lose in my case

UTC +1:00
1723586 users registered; 42996 topics; 270754 posts; our newest member:Castle №1253272