01/22/17
Esteban 2 said:

Please 

I need does zafiros 

Jan 23, 2017, 13:0701/23/17
01/26/15

IronApex Turok said:

KING said:

im 100% sure FoH has less player then most of the ToP 20 Leagues ..... regardless if there was a lack of competition then im sure there would have been other leagues to achieve this before us but i didn't see any also we would have achieve this every time if there was no competition dont you think ?

youd be surprised how many long agos are in the top leagues. 

a good point indeed but even so there are more active leagues then FoH and still none have done what we did .... thats so off topic though hahah .... im just happy for my league and its achievement  .... but soon enough i shall be gone ... tired of wasting time on this game

Jan 23, 2017, 13:1001/23/17
01/26/15
Rosconz said:

KING said:

Finally Monday rolls around ... and confirmation arrives

The first League to my knowledge to Hold all ToP 10 spots in the same week

wasn't sure if we could include co-ords so i just removed them

I say however it was done it is a very impressive effort by all 10 and to be congratulated not rebuffed.
Thank you very much :) .... thought everyone was going to shoot down the achievement 
Jan 23, 2017, 13:4001/23/17
Jan 23, 2017, 13:43(edited)
05/20/15

I recall the capturing of our first Beacon by the Sultan Saladin League

It was a grey morning, horses brayed, countless thousands of paladin polished their armour and the 'cannon-fodder' pikemen swallowed hard; I think there lot is the toughest and this morning they looked resolute and brave, it filled me with courage and hope. In the distance, disappearing into the mist, dragons, warlock and necromancers readied themselves for the key battle as they prepared in eerie silence.

Surprise was to be our key weapon as the first sacrificial wave of pikemen and paladin spilled out onto the plains in full knowledge of their doom.

Then it was my turn, as I mounted my steed I crossed myself solemnly and awaited the signal from our Marshall. Bloodcurdling screams created bedlam  and a rich foul menace as we charged full speed. There was carnage, there was confusion and there was me. Fighting for the right to lay claim to our first Beacon, there could be no safe return and no other option but to fight and fight on as I wielded my sword at the enemy, 4 or 5 dwarves lay dead around my feet and my taste for blood became insatiable. 

I had no idea what was happening but the number of people I had to battle eventually subsided and a feudal horn blew far away. Necromancers gave to their deafening screams the answer of victory and several hundred dragons swooped down to clear the last remaining enemy fighters. I later learned that only 43 of those brave pikemen had survived out of 10,000 or more that had left their castle homes.

I looked in vain for my fellow fighters and friends knowing that many may not return to their families that day. I was exhausted, bloody and euphoric. The Beacon was ours and the honour surely must go to our infantrymen -they won the day.
Jan 24, 2017, 03:5801/24/17

great league

Jan 24, 2017, 20:2301/24/17
03/22/16
All leagues work together to achieve objectives. Contrary to many statements, the number of Long Ago members in my league can be counted on one hand. Our league is very active, we are in the Top Ten and hold more than 1 Beacon. This is one subject I am prejudiced on. I think my league has some of the best players and we have fun nearly nightly. Our rules are strict, play, have fun, but don't make trouble for other league members. Always honor Diplomacy. If in doubt check with the Captains, they all know what the league goals are and who to talk to if they don't.
Jan 26, 2017, 13:3201/26/17
03/01/16
Thank you for your stories! There is only one day left before we announce the winner! Does anyone want to take the last chance and tell the story of his League?
Jan 27, 2017, 13:3301/27/17
03/01/16

Lords and Ladies, you still have a chance to tell your story! The contest is extended!

Jan 28, 2017, 19:2901/28/17
Jan 28, 2017, 19:30(edited)

Eugenia Misura said:

Lords and Ladies, you still have a chance to tell your story! The contest is extended!

Hi there, just to clear this up 10.000 sapphires to every member of the league or to the one posting this on the forum?

Jan 28, 2017, 19:5201/28/17
05/14/16

My leagues name is slang for cocaine, because this game is like digi crack.

Rehab is for quitters

Jan 28, 2017, 20:1301/28/17
08/12/14
My boy ANBU puzz said he can get 20k saphires from mines in a week, kill his whole army, and revive it all back. I told him to stop.
Feb 2, 2017, 01:3202/02/17
07/07/16

My name is ILLEA, I found myself in this game by accident but I knew immediately that one would not have survived. I had to find a league where to find mates and help. I observed the list where there were so many league and each had a small intro in their bulletin board. Many said level limit. Many asked for login every day. Then a small league instead said "write a greeting and I will be only too happy about that." I realized it was the league I was looking for. Libertas now is my league since I started playing. I'm never letting. Here I am happy because I am surrounded by friends and affection. Here we have fun even if tiny and unpretentious. We need not become great because the more you grow level more problems you have. Every day we give you a good morning and good night every night. Now that I'm grown I help the little ones like the great they did with me. 

This is the Libertas. 

This is my family.

Feb 2, 2017, 05:4102/02/17
Feb 2, 2017, 06:48(edited)
03/02/14

This is a tale of battle, courage and Anarchy. Please enjoy!

"Scattered swords, spears and axes lay stricken upon the battlefields of the Dark Plains. Banners and siduals bearing the markings of the great Leagues; KoC, KoK, Destiny, FoH, & KT spread across these fields of death, these fields of victory and defeat in front of the most important spires of power in all of the land, the Beacons of Darkshine. This of course was the Infamous First Beacon war, the War of the Coralition.

This war would be unlike any before, a war to set the stage for the hirearchy for hundreds of clans in Darkshine and establish who will be the ultimate power. As clear as I can remember as the once proud leader of KoC, the attack on our lands came suddenly and swiftly. Tens of thousands of Dragons and Wyvrens filled the air with their shrieks and cries of terror as the Knights Templar swept in with legions of Paladins, Pikemen and the unholy Dark Pathfinders. Their cavalry shook the ground as they poured across the fields, supported by the winged death circling above. Their savagery and skill in combat was unmatched, though we did what we could to hold our ground, they overwhelmed our defences and smote our ruin upon the walls of the Beacons. Many a Griffin, Golem and Dwarf died that day...

Eventually their shouts of triumph and victory were answered by the calls of trumpets, for the united strength of the Coralition had arrived to support what was left of the armies of KoC. Ruthless attacks came in as the KoK, Destiny & FoH Leagues rode in like valkyries. They swept across the field leaving none alive, and sang merrily as they rode and slew, for the joy of battle was upon them and terrible was their wrath. As desperation took hold for the battered hordes of KT, the heavy coiners alongside the Dark Lord Roanne combined their seemingly endless supply of sapphires to hire wave after wave of mercenaries to fill the ranks of their fallen Knights. At the end of the battle, the Knights Templar succeeded in their rise to power, and took hold of the first place position. Though if one could call the cost of that war a victory, they should hope to never know defeat.

As the dust settled, through the fire and debris the carnage wrought, those still alive stumbled to their feet slowly. Surveying, searching the field for signs of life from their stricken comrades. The wounded were gathered, and many proud warriors returned to their dwellings knowing they answered the call of war for their respected leagues. Out of this cacophony of chaos birthed a spark, a seed of vengence to sow through a select few warriors who would arise from the ashes and embrace the destruction...embrace the Anarchy. 

Anarchy is defined as ""a state of disorder due to absence or nonrecognition of authority"" what better name and banner to take up in defiance against any power league who would impose its will upon all clans and peoples of Darkshine? We in Anarchy dare to dream of a land free of power leagues who buy their way into hollow victories. We dare to unite and act as a single well co-ordinated unit to combat and defeat tyranny. We dare to stand and fight off the coining hordes, who hungrily await outside our door to devour our players, beacons and fortress. We dare to be Anarchists.

Our prowess and lust for battle is well entrenched in the hearts and minds of friends and foes alike, our fortitiude and resolve knows no bounds. And to those who would affront or challenge us in anyway know this, time and time again we stand up to the biggest and the baddest Stormfall has to offer and still yet we stand. Like young david armed with only a sling and stone we steadily await the next Goliath, so we may meet them smiling, knowing that we will not rest until they lay in ruin at our feet."

the Anarchy battle prayer: 

Lo, there do I see my father. 

Lo, there do I see... my mother, and my sisters, and my brothers. 

Lo, do I see the line of my people back to the beginning. 

Lo, they do call to me.

They bid me take my place among them.

In the halls of Anarchy

Where the brave

May live

Forever.

(This is a slight re-imagining of the battle prayer from the "13th Warrior")

Feb 2, 2017, 16:1102/02/17
03/01/16
Fortuneteller said:

Eugenia Misura said:

Hi there, just to clear this up 10.000 sapphires to every member of the league or to the one posting this on the forum?

Hi! One player, who tells a great story about the League, its history and its great achievements, will get 10 000 Sapphires. 
Feb 2, 2017, 18:3402/02/17
04/07/14
Coregasm said:

This is a tale of battle, courage and Anarchy. Please enjoy!

"Scattered swords, spears and axes lay stricken upon the battlefields of the Dark Plains. Banners and siduals bearing the markings of the great Leagues; KoC, KoK, Destiny, FoH, & KT spread across these fields of death, these fields of victory and defeat in front of the most important spires of power in all of the land, the Beacons of Darkshine. This of course was the Infamous First Beacon war, the War of the Coralition.

This war would be unlike any before, a war to set the stage for the hirearchy for hundreds of clans in Darkshine and establish who will be the ultimate power. As clear as I can remember as the once proud leader of KoC, the attack on our lands came suddenly and swiftly. Tens of thousands of Dragons and Wyvrens filled the air with their shrieks and cries of terror as the Knights Templar swept in with legions of Paladins, Pikemen and the unholy Dark Pathfinders. Their cavalry shook the ground as they poured across the fields, supported by the winged death circling above. Their savagery and skill in combat was unmatched, though we did what we could to hold our ground, they overwhelmed our defences and smote our ruin upon the walls of the Beacons. Many a Griffin, Golem and Dwarf died that day...

Eventually their shouts of triumph and victory were answered by the calls of trumpets, for the united strength of the Coralition had arrived to support what was left of the armies of KoC. Ruthless attacks came in as the KoK, Destiny & FoH Leagues rode in like valkyries. They swept across the field leaving none alive, and sang merrily as they rode and slew, for the joy of battle was upon them and terrible was their wrath. As desperation took hold for the battered hordes of KT, the heavy coiners alongside the Dark Lord Roanne combined their seemingly endless supply of sapphires to hire wave after wave of mercenaries to fill the ranks of their fallen Knights. At the end of the battle, the Knights Templar succeeded in their rise to power, and took hold of the first place position. Though if one could call the cost of that war a victory, they should hope to never know defeat.

As the dust settled, through the fire and debris the carnage wrought, those still alive stumbled to their feet slowly. Surveying, searching the field for signs of life from their stricken comrades. The wounded were gathered, and many proud warriors returned to their dwellings knowing they answered the call of war for their respected leagues. Out of this cacophony of chaos birthed a spark, a seed of vengence to sow through a select few warriors who would arise from the ashes and embrace the destruction...embrace the Anarchy. 

Anarchy is defined as ""a state of disorder due to absence or nonrecognition of authority"" what better name and banner to take up in defiance against any power league who would impose its will upon all clans and peoples of Darkshine? We in Anarchy dare to dream of a land free of power leagues who buy their way into hollow victories. We dare to unite and act as a single well co-ordinated unit to combat and defeat tyranny. We dare to stand and fight off the coining hordes, who hungrily await outside our door to devour our players, beacons and fortress. We dare to be Anarchists.

Our prowess and lust for battle is well entrenched in the hearts and minds of friends and foes alike, our fortitiude and resolve knows no bounds. And to those who would affront or challenge us in anyway know this, time and time again we stand up to the biggest and the baddest Stormfall has to offer and still yet we stand. Like young david armed with only a sling and stone we steadily await the next Goliath, so we may meet them smiling, knowing that we will not rest until they lay in ruin at our feet."

the Anarchy battle prayer: 

Lo, there do I see my father. 

Lo, there do I see... my mother, and my sisters, and my brothers. 

Lo, do I see the line of my people back to the beginning. 

Lo, they do call to me.

They bid me take my place among them.

In the halls of Anarchy

Where the brave

May live

Forever.

(This is a slight re-imagining of the battle prayer from the "13th Warrior")

Brilliant Corey!

Feb 2, 2017, 23:2202/02/17
06/29/14

It looks to me like King and Coregasm are in a neck-and-neck race.  Awesome posts from you both!!

Good luck :)
Feb 3, 2017, 05:0002/03/17
10/02/14

http://prnt.sc/e3t73x

LEGION LATINA is by fair the # 1 Hispanic league and also one of the top 10 on the Plarium server

Above screen shots was send to Destiny league members after our Captain DARK had siege their Marshall and several members of their league failed to liberate her.

They can have one of the great hammers on the game, but we are ready for them (bring them on), consider this an invitation to visit our Beacons one more time, we adapt, learn and have a lot of active players ready for everything.

It is not one one or 2 players, we are a big unit.

Cheers !!!

Vic
Feb 4, 2017, 15:2702/04/17
Feb 4, 2017, 16:07(edited)
06/29/14

VIC said:

LEGION LATINA is by fair the # 1 Hispanic league and also one of the top 10 on the Plarium server

Above screen shots was send to Destiny league members after our Captain DARK had siege their Marshall and several members of their league failed to liberate her.

They can have one of the great hammers on the game, but we are ready for them (bring them on), consider this an invitation to visit our Beacons one more time, we adapt, learn and have a lot of active players ready for everything.

Cheers !!!

Vic

Surprise, Surprise, another liar on the forums...lol

From my understanding that screenshot was a message that got sent out after my marshal had talked and made an agreement with one of your leadership.

You boast about being all big and strong, yet we recently wiped you entirely off the beacon map just a short while ago.  

Ranking doesn't mean much, it generally just means you're too cowardly to fight with other leagues and have worked diplo and peace agreements in order to not get attacked.  Fellowhsip also got attacked not too long ago and their rank subsequently dropped from their former #1 position.

Let's look at what you had sent us before we sent out that league wide and after the discussions with your league:

Funny how the story entirely changes when all the information is put out there.  I suggest you stop omitting facts (lying) and post the full story next time.   

------

Considering Legion Latina's leadership is now a proven liar (along with so many others) I still stand by my recommendation that it's still a tight contention between Coregasm and King for the grand prize. 
Feb 4, 2017, 20:3702/04/17
03/19/15
test said:

VIC said:

Cheers !!!

Vic

Surprise, Surprise, another liar on the forums...lol

From my understanding that screenshot was a message that got sent out after my marshal had talked and made an agreement with one of your leadership.

You boast about being all big and strong, yet we recently wiped you entirely off the beacon map just a short while ago.  

Ranking doesn't mean much, it generally just means you're too cowardly to fight with other leagues and have worked diplo and peace agreements in order to not get attacked.  Fellowhsip also got attacked not too long ago and their rank subsequently dropped from their former #1 position.

Let's look at what you had sent us before we sent out that league wide and after the discussions with your league:

Funny how the story entirely changes when all the information is put out there.  I suggest you stop omitting facts (lying) and post the full story next time.   

------

Considering Legion Latina's leadership is now a proven liar (along with so many others) I still stand by my recommendation that it's still a tight contention between Coregasm and King for the grand prize. 

The topic is locked. You cannot post comments.