All talk, no fight

173 Replies
Tychi
25 September, 2016, 4:03 PM UTC
Timmyboy said:

exxxe sai

lady jezebel 

have you seen the pm i sent you 

we are not against humor and you may do what you like as well as it is within forum rules 

in matter of fact i will be happy whenever a war breaks (as well as im not losing troops)

let me ask you this the video link you posted was it appropriate for the game ( there are also kids playing ) ??

Children play this game? i hope someone doesn't let Tychi near his parents credit card, considering how much money some players spend on this game....
I wish i could find it and the deeds to the house. LOL
UTC +0:00
Tychi
25 September, 2016, 4:19 PM UTC
exxxe said:

Tychi said:

SlopranoDark said:

Tychi said:

Wow you guys really know how to ruin a good discussion

I don't consider yelling at each other or being offensive a 'good discussion' m'lord.

Your description of being Offensive is obviously different to mine and others on here. Did anyone actually complain to you guys?. I bet not. From what I have seen in this thread and many others after the flame wars normally comes better discussions and sometimes friendship. Sometimes not. 

Look at other threads. I've been flamed and done flaming myself. Now these same ppl would consider a beer and bowling with me. See where i'm going?

Or is there something more sinister going on?..Was JEZEBEL beginning to fall for my Charm ?. Are you acting on Biohazzard's request and stopping her for falling for me? LOL

Come on guys it was all in good spirit and fun of the flame wars.

my lord check my PM and see if there is any good discussion in the ss i will send you
Ok exxxe, I can't argue there and I hold my hands up to that. But you must agree he deserved it :P ( only joking )
Gadheras
25 September, 2016, 4:25 PM UTC

How about the mods try to educate and enlighten the ignorance of such as Sarah in this thread? First time ever I got posts deleted because I called someone a troll. and from what she been posting.... geeze dudes...

UTC +2:00
Sarah Walker
25 September, 2016, 4:31 PM UTC

yeah i posted a valid point thats why , only the forum posts got deleted , i still see your hiding gadheras , i sure hope i come across you in game one day :)

i am pretty sure even plarium will agree that a nap is not part of the game 
Gadheras
25 September, 2016, 5:12 PM UTC

Sarah Walker said:

yeah i posted a valid point thats why , only the forum bullies posts got deleted , i still see your hiding gadheras , i sure hope i come across you in game one day :)

i am pretty sure even plarium will agree that a nap is not part of the game 

Teamspeak, ventrillo, skype, and other means of communications leagues use outside the game is not part of the game, ban it right? how about league forums? ban that too? Its not part of the game after all. Lets ban and make illegal everything related to the game, but not possible to do in the game. Its unfair right, how some leagues got so many resources at their hands and som low level league doesnt, so we have to ban all that to make it fair in the name of Sarah Walker... because, not made available by Plarium....

Being called a bully for trying to enlighten your ignorance? Yeah well.... Hey mods, I take great offence in being called a bully, please moderate.. with your usual effectivity....  

And exactly how am I hiding? as far as I can see I display no more or less details than you do. and if you mean in the profile details, I never bothered with them, and seeing it seems like we both born @  01/01/1980. You don't seem to want to be that open either.

Oh and, here is a kicker... because of a NAP between our leagues. I doubt you would do anything more than visit, but there wont be any tea nor crumpets...

Sarah Walker
25 September, 2016, 5:25 PM UTC

i didnt say anything about teamspeak or any other communication device , plarium have made communication for the players easy enough (PM , Forums , League chat , Global) communication does not really effect the game play like a nap does , seems to me your just grabbing at at anything you can to avoid admitting that a nap is not part of the game :) 

well when you look at my forum profile it tells you clearly what league i am from so i am not hiding on the forums am i , thats what i mean by hiding incase the penny hasnt dropped yet 
djmoody
25 September, 2016, 5:40 PM UTC

Sarah Walker said:

yeah i posted a valid point thats why , only the forum bullies posts got deleted , i still see your hiding gadheras , i sure hope i come across you in game one day :)

i am pretty sure even plarium will agree that a nap is not part of the game R

Really, still going on about this despite all the explanations people have given.  I'll try and explain one more time in a different way.

Here are the game rules btw:

http://support.plarium.com/Knowledgebase/Article/View/554

What you will notice is (common with most sets of rules) is that they say what you can't do. Not what you can do.

For instance they don't say "you can raid", "or that you can send spies", "or that you can construct buildings". That is because the rules are there to explain what you can't do. That is how rules are written, its simply shorter and more practical to explain what you can't do, rather than explain everything you can do.

The rules do not say you can't conduct diplomacy. They don't say you can't conduct diplomacy outside functions of the game. They don't prohibit the use of Teamspeak or other 3rd part comms that aren't part of the game. Therefore those things are actually allowed by the rules.

Because you probably have your eyes wide shut as you read this I will post your comments in the general section and actually ask someone from Plarium to tell you are wrong. You will listen to them maybe?

Everyone has a right to an opinion. No one has a right to their opinion being respected by other if it can't be backed up with rational and logic explanation
Sarah Walker
25 September, 2016, 5:50 PM UTC
so let me get this right here , it IS ok to make the rules up as you go along then ?
djmoody
25 September, 2016, 6:03 PM UTC

Sarah Walker said:

so let me get this right here , it IS ok to make the rules up as you go along then ?

No.

Is anyone doing that? 

I guess it's possible some people in this thread might be confused and think a person claiming that something is against the rule when it clearly isn't might be considered making the rules up as they went along but I am sure most readers will be more generous than to think the worst.

Everyone has a right to an opinion. No one has a right to their opinion being respected by other if it can't be backed up with rational and logic explanation
Sarah Walker
25 September, 2016, 6:10 PM UTC

Well you sure know how to make things confusing with them answers , is a nap player made up , or is a nap part of the game and in the rules 

i can answer that cos ive seen the screenshot of it been made up by friction . therefore it is a player who has made up the rules as he went along 

am i correct ?
BiohazarD
25 September, 2016, 6:21 PM UTC
Can we just pretend that all of sarah walker's posts are actually blank spaces between the real forum posts?  I think that's the only way we're going to be able to have any kind of logical discussion. 
Sarah Walker
25 September, 2016, 6:37 PM UTC

biohazard you can do that with pleasure thats is your choice , everyone has a voice on the forums and it seems when i voice my opinion all the players who are my enemies become very hostile , we dont get players from the smaller leagues voicing there opinions ( probably because they dont want to get wiped out by the bigger leagues ) but my point is simply that a nap was player made by the bigger leagues and it only benefits the bigger leagues and keeps the smaller leagues from growing , unless the smaller leagues are allowed into this made up NAP 

I think its a fair point to make and i am not naming leagues or trying to stir things up , i am being polite and voicing my opinion if you dont like it thats not my problem 
djmoody
25 September, 2016, 6:42 PM UTC

Sarah Walker said:

Well you sure know how to make things confusing with them answers , is a nap player made up , or is a nap part of the game and in the rules 

i can answer that cos ive seen the screenshot of it been made up by friction . therefore it is a player who has made up the rules as he went along 

am i correct ?

I don't think this answer will be any less confusing because .......It's all of those.

Is a NAP player made up - Yes (its is player generated content)

Is a NAP part of the game - Yes (yes, the relationship between players and leagues is HUGE part of the game, the game would be nothing without it)

in the rules - Yes (as we have discussed the rules don't prohibit player diplomacy or NAPs so clearly within the rules)

They aren't mutually exclusive statements. They can all be true at once.

Sarah Walker
25 September, 2016, 6:52 PM UTC
DJ that is your opinion on the matter and thats fine , i dont agree with it personally but again thats just me and for sake of the forum ill agree to disagree , i made my point and everyone has that option 
Timmyboy
26 September, 2016, 2:58 AM UTC
Sarah Walker said:

biohazard you can do that with pleasure thats is your choice , everyone has a voice on the forums and it seems when i voice my opinion all the players who are my enemies become very hostile , we dont get players from the smaller leagues voicing there opinions ( probably because they dont want to get wiped out by the bigger leagues ) but my point is simply that a nap was player made by the bigger leagues and it only benefits the bigger leagues and keeps the smaller leagues from growing , unless the smaller leagues are allowed into this made up NAP 

I think its a fair point to make and i am not naming leagues or trying to stir things up , i am being polite and voicing my opinion if you dont like it thats not my problem 
Umm how does it go against smaller leagues? Cannot anyone come together and make a NAP, you don't need to be a part of someone else NAP. I know Bilskirin had a super NAP of some sort of like 50 leagues (exaggerating) and they certainly weren't small leagues. So you see anyone can come together and make use of their brains to benefit their leagues, but a NAP to me is so that some leagues don't blast each other off the map. HOW is agreeing not to destroy each other detrimental to the smaller leagues, are you under the impression larger leagues need to destroy each other even if they are on the opposite sides of the map and have no gain, and then you certainly must consider it BULLYING if a small league takes a beacon in a larger leagues area and the league happens to retaliate over something which makes sense to take?
King Timmmy's Destiny
DusanDjurdjevic
19 April, 2017, 4:40 PM UTC

this game ish s**t and everything with this f*****g plarium r what else i want that never develop

Edited for language. First and only verbal warning. Next time you will be banned.

brunsonthomas
19 April, 2017, 6:02 PM UTC
DusanDjurdjevic said:

this game ish s**t and everything with this f*****g plarium r what else i want that never develop

Edited for language. First and only verbal warning. Next time you will be banned.

Your language and intent are not in line with Forum rules. Since you are new to the Forum I am giving you a break. If you have a construction idea or complaint many of us will listen and respond.
UTC +5:00
Tamerin
20 April, 2017, 8:19 AM UTC

Sarah Walker said:

thefray said:

So how is a nap different than peace or ally in the embassy? Are those not agreements to stand together and maybe even gang up on other leagues?

This is the true point call it a nap or call it an ally, two side of the same coin 

maybe you can answer that , you have a nap with KT but your not allied with them are you , it seems that NAPS are just made up by the players to stop what is happening in game right now 
from my experience in the game , allies very rarely back each other up in a fight they just dont hit each other 

In Regards to NAP's  A NAP( Non-Aggression Pact) is merely a diplomatic agreement reached between two leagues that guarantees that neither league has any ill intent toward the other.  It differs from the Diplomacy part of the game in the aspect that It prevents both leagues from possibly getting involved in disputes with other leagues that may or may not be in a combative situation with each other.  

Tamerin33
Trentos
20 April, 2017, 2:12 PM UTC

Strange thread for a crude player to bring up and require moderation? Especially given how old this thread was. Someone has an alt with some agenda? Just saying. Or was it just a bump so others could have their say (e.g. Tamerin)

Reckon our old mod Exxxe would of sorted this one out in short time had he not been run out off town.

UTC +11:00
Jezebel
20 April, 2017, 2:17 PM UTC
Trentos said:

Strange thread for a crude player to bring up and require moderation? Especially given how old this thread was. Someone has an alt with some agenda? Just saying. Or was it just a bump so others could have their say (e.g. Tamerin)

Reckon our old mod Exxxe would of sorted this one out in short time had he not been run out off town.

have to agree this is old news ...
1720252 users registered; 42352 topics; 270559 posts; our newest member:Castle №10987103