All talk, no fight

All talk, no fight

Search
Moderators for Stormfall: Age of War wanted
Comments
BiohazarDModerator
Sep 25, 2016, 18:2109/25/16
10/04/13
Can we just pretend that all of sarah walker's posts are actually blank spaces between the real forum posts?  I think that's the only way we're going to be able to have any kind of logical discussion. 
Sep 25, 2016, 18:3709/25/16
10/15/14

biohazard you can do that with pleasure thats is your choice , everyone has a voice on the forums and it seems when i voice my opinion all the players who are my enemies become very hostile , we dont get players from the smaller leagues voicing there opinions ( probably because they dont want to get wiped out by the bigger leagues ) but my point is simply that a nap was player made by the bigger leagues and it only benefits the bigger leagues and keeps the smaller leagues from growing , unless the smaller leagues are allowed into this made up NAP 

I think its a fair point to make and i am not naming leagues or trying to stir things up , i am being polite and voicing my opinion if you dont like it thats not my problem 
Sep 25, 2016, 18:5209/25/16
10/15/14
DJ that is your opinion on the matter and thats fine , i dont agree with it personally but again thats just me and for sake of the forum ill agree to disagree , i made my point and everyone has that option 
Sep 26, 2016, 02:5809/26/16
03/08/15
Sarah Walker said:

biohazard you can do that with pleasure thats is your choice , everyone has a voice on the forums and it seems when i voice my opinion all the players who are my enemies become very hostile , we dont get players from the smaller leagues voicing there opinions ( probably because they dont want to get wiped out by the bigger leagues ) but my point is simply that a nap was player made by the bigger leagues and it only benefits the bigger leagues and keeps the smaller leagues from growing , unless the smaller leagues are allowed into this made up NAP 

I think its a fair point to make and i am not naming leagues or trying to stir things up , i am being polite and voicing my opinion if you dont like it thats not my problem 
Umm how does it go against smaller leagues? Cannot anyone come together and make a NAP, you don't need to be a part of someone else NAP. I know Bilskirin had a super NAP of some sort of like 50 leagues (exaggerating) and they certainly weren't small leagues. So you see anyone can come together and make use of their brains to benefit their leagues, but a NAP to me is so that some leagues don't blast each other off the map. HOW is agreeing not to destroy each other detrimental to the smaller leagues, are you under the impression larger leagues need to destroy each other even if they are on the opposite sides of the map and have no gain, and then you certainly must consider it BULLYING if a small league takes a beacon in a larger leagues area and the league happens to retaliate over something which makes sense to take?
Apr 19, 2017, 16:4004/19/17
Apr 19, 2017, 18:00(edited)

this game ish s**t and everything with this f*****g plarium r what else i want that never develop

Edited for language. First and only verbal warning. Next time you will be banned.

Apr 19, 2017, 18:0204/19/17
03/22/16
DusanDjurdjevic said:

this game ish s**t and everything with this f*****g plarium r what else i want that never develop

Edited for language. First and only verbal warning. Next time you will be banned.

Your language and intent are not in line with Forum rules. Since you are new to the Forum I am giving you a break. If you have a construction idea or complaint many of us will listen and respond.
Apr 20, 2017, 08:1904/20/17
Apr 20, 2017, 08:27(edited)
02/11/15

Sarah Walker said:

thefray said:

So how is a nap different than peace or ally in the embassy? Are those not agreements to stand together and maybe even gang up on other leagues?

This is the true point call it a nap or call it an ally, two side of the same coin 

maybe you can answer that , you have a nap with KT but your not allied with them are you , it seems that NAPS are just made up by the players to stop what is happening in game right now 
from my experience in the game , allies very rarely back each other up in a fight they just dont hit each other 

In Regards to NAP's  A NAP( Non-Aggression Pact) is merely a diplomatic agreement reached between two leagues that guarantees that neither league has any ill intent toward the other.  It differs from the Diplomacy part of the game in the aspect that It prevents both leagues from possibly getting involved in disputes with other leagues that may or may not be in a combative situation with each other.  

Apr 20, 2017, 14:1204/20/17

Strange thread for a crude player to bring up and require moderation? Especially given how old this thread was. Someone has an alt with some agenda? Just saying. Or was it just a bump so others could have their say (e.g. Tamerin)

Reckon our old mod Exxxe would of sorted this one out in short time had he not been run out off town.

Apr 20, 2017, 14:1704/20/17
12/18/14
Trentos said:

Strange thread for a crude player to bring up and require moderation? Especially given how old this thread was. Someone has an alt with some agenda? Just saying. Or was it just a bump so others could have their say (e.g. Tamerin)

Reckon our old mod Exxxe would of sorted this one out in short time had he not been run out off town.

have to agree this is old news ...
Apr 20, 2017, 18:1304/20/17
Apr 20, 2017, 18:14(edited)
06/29/14

Trentos said:

Not so sure it's an either-or situation between an alt or a purposeful bump.  Many players don't start the game at the same time and join in on the conversation much later than others.  I could very well of been one of those two things, or it could of been a number of other things that your either-or false deilema doesn't include.

---

Was Exxxe run outta town?  The words Oberon directly said to me is that he fired Exxxe and then asked for me to stop making fun of him for getting fired.   Exxxe broke the rules that he agreed to when he became a moderator and the result of that action was being fired by Oberon.

When the CEO fires you for breach of contract / abuse of powers, it's somewhat different than when someone gets "run out of town".

Keep up the pitty-party though, it suits both you and him well.

Cheers :D

Apr 20, 2017, 21:3204/20/17
Apr 20, 2017, 21:33(edited)
02/11/15

It wasn't a bump so I could have my say Trrentos.. First off I just didn't like Sarah's Comment.  I Didn't know it was an old thread I was just reading is all.  and happened to respond.  

Having a small league myself I often utilize NAP's as a way of enacting diplomacy when the larger league doesn't feel that it would be beneficial on either side to utilize in game diplomacy.  

My league can hold it's own, but as can be attested by many who know me, I also play this game with a strong modicum of integrity, honor, and value friendships that I have made in the course of this game.  

Plus I do not hide behind online facades as some do in this game, I am who I am in RL in this game, and in this forum.  

So citing me as an example well Trentos it is only my hope that I am setting a good and honest example in regards to how I converse and interact with my fellow players.

TAMERIN

Apr 21, 2017, 00:2804/21/17
06/29/14

Tamerin said:

It wasn't a bump so I could have my say Trrentos.. First off I just didn't like Sarah's Comment.  I Didn't know it was an old thread I was just reading is all.  and happened to respond.  

Having a small league myself I often utilize NAP's as a way of enacting diplomacy when the larger league doesn't feel that it would be beneficial on either side to utilize in game diplomacy.  

My league can hold it's own, but as can be attested by many who know me, I also play this game with a strong modicum of integrity, honor, and value friendships that I have made in the course of this game.  

Plus I do not hide behind online facades as some do in this game, I am who I am in RL in this game, and in this forum.  

So citing me as an example well Trentos it is only my hope that I am setting a good and honest example in regards to how I converse and interact with my fellow players.

TAMERIN

Good luck to ya Tamerin.

Enjoy your time in Stormfall: Age of War!

Apr 21, 2017, 10:2804/21/17
10/15/14
The difference between the so called player NAP and the at peace status is that when you break the peace there is a cooling off period to get your affairs in order , with a player made NAP it can be broken instantly , with trust being so hard to find in this game who would want a NAP , surely at peace would be a far better option , A NAP seems to be the biggest trouble causer in the game 
Apr 21, 2017, 10:4704/21/17
12/18/14

Sarah Walker said:

The difference between the so called player NAP and the at peace status is that when you break the peace there is a cooling off period to get your affairs in order , with a player made NAP it can be broken instantly , with trust being so hard to find in this game who would want a NAP , surely at peace would be a far better option , A NAP seems to be the biggest trouble causer in the game 

honestly there is far too much diplo in this game already, a NAP could be made with trusted allies but if you work with another league you would want to be at peace anyway so you don't run into each other's offense on beacons by accident

too much diplo impedes on members game play - just because you hold a beacon doesn't mean you have to be friends with everyone cause there is always someone out there who will eventually hit you anyway

Apr 21, 2017, 11:3204/21/17
If they are trusted allies whats the need for a NAP ?
Apr 21, 2017, 11:4004/21/17
10/15/14
Exactly , NAPS are for the ones you dont trust and thats the reason they are no good , if you trusted them then a NAP wouldnt be needed 
Apr 21, 2017, 12:0104/21/17
Apr 21, 2017, 12:03(edited)
10/31/14

I made it my gaming goal, together with many players to destroy the NAP. And I can say today that Mission is 89% accomplished. The NAP is no more. 

our next goal is to destroy/\make it such that beacon boundaries are gone. And they are gone in the west and East. only the south and North remain. Gone are the times when KoK owns 52 beacons, while leagues like ADR own none. gone are the times when KT sit comfortably with 70 beacons( did you know that some members are given beacons in KT to use for DE . Now those bullies who made me quit for 6 moths are fighting each other. How sweet revenge can be.

I am 100% in support of Sarah Walker. NAP's have to go, together with terrotorries. 

Apr 21, 2017, 12:1404/21/17
12/18/14
borny said:

If they are trusted allies whats the need for a NAP ?
if they don't work with you in regards to taking out other league's assets then a NAP is just as good no need for embassy diplo (re: at peace) you just agree to not hit each other's beacons or forts - most big leagues only care about those things so by doing a NAP then you are not eliminating castle wars
Apr 21, 2017, 12:1604/21/17
Apr 21, 2017, 12:18(edited)
12/18/14
Oracle said:

I made it my gaming goal, together with many players to destroy the NAP. And I can say today that Mission is 89% accomplished. The NAP is no more. 

our next goal is to destroy/\make it such that beacon boundaries are gone. And they are gone in the west and East. only the south and North remain. Gone are the times when KoK owns 52 beacons, while leagues like ADR own none. gone are the times when KT sit comfortably with 70 beacons( did you know that some members are given beacons in KT to use for DE . Now those bullies who made me quit for 6 moths are fighting each other. How sweet revenge can be.

I am 100% in support of Sarah Walker. NAP's have to go, together with terrotorries. 

you and what army??? I am pretty sure that you had absolutely nothing to do with the dissolution of the big NAP that was formed during the beacon wars between KT and Coralition
Apr 21, 2017, 12:2304/21/17
10/31/14
Jezebel said:

Oracle said:

you and what army??? I am pretty sure that you had absolutely nothing to do with the dissolution of the big NAP that was formed during the beacon wars between KT and Coralition
You are right I don't, sorry about that. How can I take credit for such an evil act of greater good. My mistake.