Search
Moderators for Stormfall: Age of War wanted
Comments
Sep 24, 2016, 02:4309/24/16
10/15/14

Jezebel said:

Sarah Walker said:

thefray said:

So how is a nap different than peace or ally in the embassy? Are those not agreements to stand together and maybe even gang up on other leagues?

This is the true point call it a nap or call it an ally, two side of the same coin 

maybe you can answer that , you have a nap with KT but your not allied with them are you , it seems that NAPS are just made up by the players to stop what is happening in game right now 
from my experience in the game , allies very rarely back each other up in a fight they just dont hit each other 

The NAP with KT came long before what is happening in the game now.  You spoke earlier of leagues banding together and ganging up on smaller leagues.  Funny this is what I see Emps doing every PVP, Beacon and Fortress tournament there is.  They may not "band together" with another league but they certainly hit the small ones for their precious points.

yeah yeah , no matter what is been said here on the forums you can always trust that a destiny player is going to blame it all on the emps , always has to be the big twist , we all know how destiny cant do any wrong and they are the big heros that will save stormfall blah blah , 

you made the coalition/uc to combat all the wrong doers in the game , not control the beacon map blah blah whatever 
Sep 24, 2016, 02:5009/24/16
10/15/14

djmoody said:

Sarah Walker said:

Jezebel i appreciate the input , and you have proved that a NAP is not part of the game , im pretty sure some of the leagues that was not allowed to be part of this " player made Nap" also felt it to be cheating the game , if it was meant to be part of the game then plarium would have included it in the rules , it is nothing more than a few leagues ganging up together to bully the smaller leagues and control the beacon map

Simply one of the most uneducated comments I have seem for a long time.

You appear to have missed the most important aspect of MMO's generally and this genre in particular.

The developers create the sandbox and the player generate content out of it. This is hugely important in a game like Stormfall as there is hardly any content in game at all - Raid - BG - PvP. 

By far the most interesting part of this game is the "meta-game" the game outside the game, where diplomacy, allies, spying, backstabbing all play a part. That is by far the most interesting content this game provides because unlike the game or any computer controlled AI, people are hugely complex and therefore that side of the game is extremely interesting. 

This is what keep the veterans here long after the actual game becomes a grind. It's what keeps anyone who is interested in strategy here and this is a strategy game.

To suggest people limited themselves only to the exact features in-game is to limit the possibility of all games and kill the very point of playing multi-player on-line games.

I'll examine the troll/flame last sentenance in a different post.

Sorry professor moody for me being uneducated , but i dont see how that comes into it , i am entightled to have my say just as much as the next person on these forums , you are saying that the spying "meta game" outside the game is the most interesting part of the game with one breath and the next your all putting the emps down for playing that kind of game 

pls make up your mind 
Sep 24, 2016, 03:0809/24/16
Sep 24, 2016, 03:12(edited)
12/18/14

Sarah Walker said:

Jezebel said:

Sarah Walker said:

thefray said:

So how is a nap different than peace or ally in the embassy? Are those not agreements to stand together and maybe even gang up on other leagues?

This is the true point call it a nap or call it an ally, two side of the same coin 

maybe you can answer that , you have a nap with KT but your not allied with them are you , it seems that NAPS are just made up by the players to stop what is happening in game right now 
from my experience in the game , allies very rarely back each other up in a fight they just dont hit each other 

The NAP with KT came long before what is happening in the game now.  You spoke earlier of leagues banding together and ganging up on smaller leagues.  Funny this is what I see Emps doing every PVP, Beacon and Fortress tournament there is.  They may not "band together" with another league but they certainly hit the small ones for their precious points.

yeah yeah , no matter what is been said here on the forums you can always trust that a destiny player is going to blame it all on the emps , always has to be the big twist , we all know how destiny cant do any wrong and they are the big heros that will save stormfall blah blah , 

you made the coalition/uc to combat all the wrong doers in the game , not control the beacon map blah blah whatever 

simply pointing out what you fail to admit & I am not claiming Destiny to by any sort of "hero" on the server

if you are going to throw stones make sure you don't live in a glass house
Sep 24, 2016, 03:1709/24/16
10/15/14

we are 1 league , how many leagues are the UC ? 

The UC had a good run , you had control of the beacon map , now nobody does , is it because you lost the control that you are throwing dirt on the emps maybe or is it because you lost control because of the emps 

you are no better than the rest of the server , we are all equal and have our faults , just gotta deal with it and move on 
Sep 24, 2016, 03:3709/24/16
10/15/14

shoot down ? how did you shoot that last one down ? you just contradict yourself all the more 

you really need to make your mind up , you did not answer the question you simply changed the subject to coiners , where was that mentioned 

Sep 24, 2016, 03:3909/24/16
Sep 24, 2016, 03:42(edited)
10/15/14

i was only making a point that a NAP is not part of the game and i stand by that , you are the one who has come along and blown everything out the water professor moody , with your educated nonsense , no wonder the talks broke down with you at the helm

ill bet you can cause trouble in an empty room , you certainly make a mountain out of a molehill on these forums 
Sep 24, 2016, 04:0109/24/16
10/15/14
djmoody said:

Sarah Walker said:

shoot down ? how did you shoot that last one down ? you just contradict yourself all the more 

you really need to make your mind up , you did not answer the question you simply changed the subject to coiners , where was that mentioned 

Seems I need to recap for you:

- I explained how you had completely misunderstood the basis of this game and MMO's in general (you didn't answer)

- I asked you to provide evidence to back up your accusation I was negative on emps for spying (you didn't answer)

- I have pointed out (which is backed by screenshot evidence as you know) that Emps is the only league trying to control the beacon map for itself via NAP (which you didn't answer)

I even asked if you understood irony (which you did't answer), So I will give you another example of irony. The league that is trying to quite literally bully the server with its uber spending suggesting that other people are the bullies.

You seem to have said...... well just about nothing other than I am not shooting you down in flames. We'll let the casual observer be the judge of that (I don't think you look that good though having argued none of the points yet).

As I suspect all the above points are far to hard for you to address (cause you don't have a leg to stand on) why don't we just keep it simple, I'll give you a free get out of jail card, just point out where I contradict myself as you claim.

Why would i need to address all that , i was having a discussion about a NAP , You was the one who brought all this nonsense to the table not me , what you do is you come along and pick out the little bits of a conversation and but in with a load of BS to make yourself look better on the forums , i wasnt even talking to you and you fluffed out your chest , wind your neck in professor 
Sep 24, 2016, 04:1009/24/16
10/15/14
Jezebel , i agree with you there lol , it was good talking to you before the nutty professor came along 
Sep 24, 2016, 04:2509/24/16
10/15/14

i am uneducated remember , well if im honest im just too lazy to bother going through all your posts , they dont interest me in the slightest , you shown how seriously you take the forums and the game when you started that calling out BS before , like i said , show me in the stormfall rules where it says that a NAP is part of the game and ill gladly go through your posts and give you the answers you so desperately require 

until then wind your neck in 
Sep 24, 2016, 11:1909/24/16
12/23/14

test said:

Gadheras said:

test said:

Destiny has had a billion hammer for a long time, but it wasn't much of an issue to the server because we didn't use it to go around smacking all sorts of leagues, for all sorts of reasons, and not even wanting / keeping the beacons we took down.  We didn't wipe out beacons just because we could (like COWARDS have done).

It's not just the size of the hammer, but the COWARD that controls it that is causing some major issues on this server.

Players and leagues play the game different based on their own goals and agendas. Just because someone play the game in a different way than you like or do, doesn't make their way the wrong one. They play using the same rules and tools available to them as for everyone else. The given result is not a desired one and it hurt the game as whole, but end of the line its Plarium that enable all this.

To believe in a "fair play" and internet bushido crap, for a game such as this is just.... wrong.

Let me ask Unforgivens a question:

The UC and Unforgivens had a NaP - One Unforgiven league left the NaP, changed their name, gave their beacons to the other members in the NaP, and started hitting all the UC leagues.

Had the COWARDS not done that, do you think the UC would of ever hit the Unforgivens or the COWARDS after spending months building the NaP with everyone?

First of all the beacons that was given u were already informed about in knights area.. So dont use that pathetic excuse.. Unf gods got none.

And honestly to answer no 2. Yes i think UC would have.. Everytime there was meeting u had new demand even all demand were made from last meeting.. Like u were looking for an excuse. Thats the reason u got back in as well.. First asked that shin got demoted which he did, then told us emps had to leave and change name which they did.. Next meeting again new demands come on Test... You cant see it really you were not doing fair politic but one way demands!

And after that back out and change the story... smart
Sep 24, 2016, 11:4109/24/16
Sep 25, 2016, 14:01(edited)

And here ****************************

JEZEBEL

Destiny didn't hop around the server attacking small league beacons "for points" weakening them so they could later be taken out by someone else. If Destiny hit a beacon there was a reason for it and it wasn't PVP.

Hang on a sec Jezebel!!! It is my understanding that the UC held near 50% of all edge beacons, and bullied the Unforgiven so they could gain control of three of four corners of the map. If I am wrong, feel free to disagree. Just try to be honest. The taking of the NW corner by UC was achieved via softening blows by at least half a dozen of your profiteers (yes, I have taken names and will never forgive). In exchange they were 'handed' beacons that they inevitably cannot hold. Many of these leagues did their job for the team, but were given useless inside beacons. I'm not good with numbers, but suspect maybe half the map was UC controlled. These underlings of the UC were chucked under the bus to fuel the ego of your Grand Marshall, and save this famed 1 billion hammer.

You rave about these leagues Emperors hit (KOK, KOK Delete and all other leagues who've had hot dates with Destiny), they were all top 10/20 leagues and should of expected someone to eventually drop around to collect the rent. If they were not pre-warned of the consequences of their actions, then that was dishonourable on the part of the Organ Grinder/s. This may only be the start of the war (?) so probably a bit early to start whining.

If I lose all my defense I won't continue to play, my offense will be sent somewhere to wipe out as much enemy defense as possible - it won't matter which enemy but where ever it lands it will be for Destiny

Such a defeatist attitude for such a big talker. Are you saying you will leave the game, and then blow you offence to spite all other leagues on the server that despise the UC? That is how it reads to me anyway. So yeah, don't go throwing stones if you live in a glass house. There is an alternative truth, and continued flaming in the forums isn't convincing anyone otherwise.

Sep 24, 2016, 12:3309/24/16
Sep 24, 2016, 12:34(edited)

TYCHI

As for the fun side of things, it's been the best fun in the game for the past 6 months!!. Some actual fighting in a war game. Woohoo!!!

Remember this is the guy for which pages worth of posts (spam) were shoved in out faces about. What a great attitude!!! I wonder if the likes of Turncoat93 or Jezebel would react so maturely? 

DJMOODY

By far the most interesting part of this game is the "meta-game" the game outside the game, where diplomacy, allies, spying, backstabbing all play a part. That is by far the most interesting content this game provides because unlike the game or any computer controlled AI, people are hugely complex and therefore that side of the game is extremely interesting.

This is what keep the veterans here long after the actual game becomes a grind. It's what keeps anyone who is interested in strategy here and this is a strategy game

Once again, I have to totally agree with the resident DJ. Hell, even starting to respect you Mate. We aren't playing Farmville, and like you said, leagues will stay, and come back bigger and better. Others that have filled the power vacuum have been lazy picking up dropped beacons, and will eventually see their empires fall. Like you said DJ, humans are complex, and greed is usually their downfall. The Map has changed sure, where we go from here? Who knows.
Sep 24, 2016, 13:5109/24/16
10/15/14

zapelo i am not saying both sides havent done wrong or right as i am being accused of , i was simply stating a fact and one i believe (my opinion)

that naps are not part of the game , they are player made to keep the leagues with naps in control of the beacons , i never said the UC was trying to control the beacon map with a nap , how can i blame 1 league when it takes a few to be part of a nap ? , dj then decides to bring up all the other posts on forums , plus what other members of my league have said or not said and come over all strong like im in the wrong for expressing my opinion , we all have the right to our own opinions just like you have expressed your opinion on me , it started as a discussion until dj mouthpiece put a spanner in the works and turned it into something else to make himself look and feel better 
Sep 24, 2016, 14:0709/24/16
10/15/14
You can all argue as much as you want but the fact still remains that if plarium wanted these naps to be part of the game then they would have put them into the game which they have NOT done 
Sep 24, 2016, 17:1909/24/16
Sep 25, 2016, 14:25(edited)
12/21/14

Jezebel said:

Please https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2k0SmqbBIpQ

" You are beaten. It is useless to resist. Don't let yourself be destroyed like TEST will be. There is no escape. Don't make me destroy you!

JEZEBEL, you are yet to realize your importance, you have only begun to discover your power. Join me and I will complete your training. With our combined strength WE can end this destructive conflict and bring order to Darkshire! "

" I'll never join YOU! "

" If you only knew the power of EMPS. TEST never told you what happened to your 1st True Love "

" He told me enough. He told me you killed him. "

" No, I am your 1st True Love"

" No, no that's not true, that's impossible! "

" Search your feelings you know it be true "

" NOOOOO!, NOOOOOOO! "

" JEZEBEL we can destroy  The Emperor Shin, he has foreseen this. It is your DESTINY!. Join ME and together we can rule Darkshire as Lovers! "

Sep 24, 2016, 20:5909/24/16
Sep 25, 2016, 14:26(edited)
12/18/14
djmoody said:

Tychi said:

Jezebel said:

" You are beaten. It is useless to resist. Don't let yourself be destroyed like TEST will be. There is no escape. Don't make me destroy you!

JEZEBEL, you are yet to realize your importance, you have only begun to discover your power. Join me and I will complete your training. With our combined strength WE can end this destructive conflict and bring order to Darkshire! "

" I'll never join YOU! "

" If you only knew the power of EMPS. TEST never told you what happened to your 1st True Love "

" NOOOOO!, NOOOOOOO! "

" JEZEBEL we can destroy  The Emperor Shin, he has foreseen this. It is your DESTINY!. Join ME and together we can rule Darkshire as Lovers! "

I am sure that ends in you being Jezebels father doesn't it :)
omg cheeseballs 
Sep 25, 2016, 00:0009/25/16
07/25/15

djmoody said:

Tychi said:

Jezebel said:

" I'll never join YOU! "

" NOOOOO!, NOOOOOOO! "

as for aditional cast, you got Sarah as Jar Jar :p

Sep 25, 2016, 06:3509/25/16
12/21/14
Jezebel said:

djmoody said:

Tychi said:

Jezebel said:

" I'll never join YOU! "

" NOOOOO!, NOOOOOOO! "

omg cheeseballs 
Ok Jez i give up. You are the Ice Queen and it's back to speaking your language and Warmongering lol :)
Sep 25, 2016, 12:2909/25/16

lords and ladies 

as many of you would notice some posts have been deleted 

whatever issues you have refrain from insulting each other 

thank you