All talk, no fight

All talk, no fight

Search
Moderators for Stormfall: Age of War wanted
Comments
Sep 23, 2016, 19:5009/23/16
12/23/14

Test.

I asked for a honest straight answer. U cant seem to give that.

We have done all u ask of us everytime. The only thing we declined was to change name and drop our allies.

Answer me this. Before u attacked us did u see any agression from us .. NO

Before u attacked us did we hit any of u .. NO

So if that is not to distance ourself by staying out untill u hit us i dont know what is..

Now i was really not talking about gods we will make it thought . Im talking about all kind of smaller leagues that get caught in this.

U call them COWARDS fine big words. Are u better ? NO u do excatly the same thing..

And no its not ruined for everyone.. 

But for most it is.. Many are dropping the game .. Many just wait for their army to get killed so they can stop. 

Some drop/change game coz they can see where all this is going. 2 super leagues playing it out and rest is just collateral.. and if lucky they can beg for something that the leagues allow them to hold at least for a while.

Personally i dont care about Beacons. But i care about other who get theirhard build armies destroyed over nothing coz 2 leagues have the army to do so.

Personally I enjoyed this game coz even small leagues had a chance to dream of reaching top 30.

Now even that have been destroyed

Now everyone know the only chance is to be allies with wither Destiny or Emps and do a lot of dirty work for either side then maybe and only maybe have a chance but never alone.

Sep 23, 2016, 20:1109/23/16
07/25/15

Sarah Walker said:

Biohazard , can you show me where you read that is what NAP stands for ? please show me some proof that it stands for non aggression pact and a link where i can read all about it 

http://ogame.wikia.com/wiki/NAP Shouldnt feed the trolls but here, eat some wiki..

Sep 23, 2016, 20:3109/23/16
10/15/14

So Jezebel what your trying to tell me here is that a NAP is completely made up by a player and has nothing to do with the actual game , 

Gadheras , i believe that link is for something called ogame and nothing to do with stormfall , until i see something with plarium actually acknowledging that a NAP is part of the game then whats the point in arguing over something that is player made , some people would call this " making the rules up as you go along "
Sep 23, 2016, 20:3609/23/16
02/22/15

Warhawk is correct, there has been damage, some collateral some brought on by actions.

Did KoK hit Emperors before they were hit ...NO

Did Emperors state they hit the UC because they were all allies ... YES

Did Frenzie state they did it for UNFORGIVEN ... YES

Did the same thing happen to the league formerly known as UNFORGIVEN Emperors allies ... YES

Did this need to happen  ... NO

Is the future bright for Stormfall not sure.

War is war and PvP is what it is but that is not the whole point of the game as others may think. I think this is beyond war and PvP bordering on an extinction level event.

Did our side start this ... NO 

Did The Emperors feel justified starting this... Can't answer but my guess would be ... YES

Sep 23, 2016, 20:4609/23/16
12/18/14
Sarah Walker said:

So Jezebel what your trying to tell me here is that a NAP is completely made up by a player and has nothing to do with the actual game , 

Gadheras , i believe that link is for something called ogame and nothing to do with stormfall , until i see something with plarium actually acknowledging that a NAP is part of the game then whats the point in arguing over something that is player made , some people would call this " making the rules up as you go along "
You asked for written verification of what a NAP was & it was given.  As far as I know (and I don't claim to know everything about the game) NAP agreements came into play for the purposes of not restricting game play other than protecting beacons then later on fortresses.  Most leagues maintain the "spirit of peace" and don't attack castles, settlements or hamlets if there is a NAP in place with a league but it's not totally restricted as Embassy diplomacy would be.  There are various reasons for not having Embassy diplomacy which I won't elaborate on.  I DID NOT CREATE NAP AGREEMENTS I AM JUST SHOWING YOU WHAT YOU ASKED FOR if you don't like the answers I really don't care.  Cheers!!!  
Sep 23, 2016, 20:4709/23/16
12/18/14
s.mantegna150 said:

test said:

Tychi said:

If you gonna photoshop something at least do it well LOL. Any pro can tell its been done. Poor very poor guys. I hope the guy who did it ain't a pro

lol
Put your money where your mouth is, come hit our beacons and prove us wrong :D

WE DID, REMEMBER ,YOU HAD 20 BEACONS!!!!!!!! WHAT A JOKE, you do sound like a desperate , week man> Hahahahahahehe

You did not take 20 beacons from us and we have already gone over this time and time again - you hit weak beacons so it is really nothing to brag about.  Who is desperate, seems to me you are desperately looking for reasons not to hit our last two remaining beacons.
Sep 23, 2016, 20:5109/23/16
12/21/14
Jezebel said:

s.mantegna150 said:

test said:

Tychi said:

If you gonna photoshop something at least do it well LOL. Any pro can tell its been done. Poor very poor guys. I hope the guy who did it ain't a pro

lol

WE DID, REMEMBER ,YOU HAD 20 BEACONS!!!!!!!! WHAT A JOKE, you do sound like a desperate , week man> Hahahahahahehe

You did not take 20 beacons from us and we have already gone over this time and time again - you hit weak beacons so it is really nothing to brag about.  Who is desperate, seems to me you are desperately looking for reasons not to hit our last two remaining beacons.
We were looking at the last 2 tonight but I've had to put a stop to it as I can't have you leave the game just yet ;)
Sep 23, 2016, 20:5209/23/16
Sep 23, 2016, 20:54(edited)
10/15/14

Jezebel i appreciate the input , and you have proved that a NAP is not part of the game , im pretty sure some of the leagues that was not allowed to be part of this " player made Nap" also felt it to be cheating the game , if it was meant to be part of the game then plarium would have included it in the rules , it is nothing more than a few leagues ganging up together to bully the smaller leagues and control the beacon map

Sep 23, 2016, 20:5309/23/16
12/18/14
Tychi said:

Jezebel said:

s.mantegna150 said:

test said:

Tychi said:

lol

We were looking at the last 2 tonight but I've had to put a stop to it as I can't have you leave the game just yet ;)
Please don't let me stop you :)
Sep 23, 2016, 20:5709/23/16
12/18/14

Sarah Walker said:

Jezebel i appreciate the input , and you have proved that a NAP is not part of the game , im pretty sure some of the leagues that was not allowed to be part of this " player made Nap" also felt it to be cheating the game , if it was meant to be part of the game then plarium would have included it in the rules , it is nothing more that a few leagues ganging up together to bully the smaller leagues and control the beacon map 

It actually was how the KT war ended, if leagues chose to be in a NAP agreement then they were, the NAP agreement with KT extended to far too many leagues and was dissolved and individual league NAPs were made between leagues who chose to restore them.

I personally don't see the point of them but they have become part of the game so it is what it is.  Whether they are "player made" or part of the game rules doesn't really matter.  Rules are made to be broken and all is fair in love and war!!
Sep 23, 2016, 21:1809/23/16
Sep 23, 2016, 21:22(edited)
02/22/15

So NAP is cheating the game but if we call it an alliance in the Embassy we get all warm and fuzzy???

So Shin's proposal to create a super alliance of 4 leagues on the corners with VETO power who gets beacons isn't controlling the map????

Creating an alliance with other leagues ins't controlling the map?????

Do these same players feel cheated when they aren't incuded in an alliance which is part of Plarium's specific play?

A NAP controls the map, got it.

Ally status in Embassy everyone is good, NAP and they feel cheated and bullied? Interesting concept

Sep 23, 2016, 21:3409/23/16
07/25/15

Jezebel said:

Sarah Walker said:

Jezebel i appreciate the input , and you have proved that a NAP is not part of the game , im pretty sure some of the leagues that was not allowed to be part of this " player made Nap" also felt it to be cheating the game , if it was meant to be part of the game then plarium would have included it in the rules , it is nothing more that a few leagues ganging up together to bully the smaller leagues and control the beacon map 

It actually was how the KT war ended, if leagues chose to be in a NAP agreement then they were, the NAP agreement with KT extended to far too many leagues and was dissolved and individual league NAPs were made between leagues who chose to restore them.

I personally don't see the point of them but they have become part of the game so it is what it is.  Whether they are "player made" or part of the game rules doesn't really matter.  Rules are made to be broken and all is fair in love and war!!

Why do you even bother? He must be trolling like crazy or just have no clue what so ever in how games such as this work with deals between leagues and such. I know this link is not related to Stormfall at all, but the undertaking it point at is based on such deals and others to achieve @ https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xAFw2kLe2OA

To achieve something greater you sometime band together in NAP's, coalitions, alliances, old enemies fight vs a greater evil, and so on. Some giant undertakings might just hold together by ductape and rubber band.  There is no true alliance system and such in this game. You can lable someone as friendly and an ally but at proper system is not in place to let several leagues band together under the same banner. Thus you have the meta game and deals on the backroom.

Sep 23, 2016, 21:4209/23/16
10/15/14
Gadheras , feel free to look me up , i dont hide behind a fake name on the forums , in fact i am no doubt a higher level than you if not the same level , the fact still remains that NAPS are not part of the game and are a form of cheating and ganging up on the smaller leagues to take control of the beacon map , no matter if its used in other games or not , it is not part of the rules of stormfall 
Sep 23, 2016, 21:4709/23/16
Gadheras said:

Sarah Walker said:

It was creating CONTEXT. I played a lot of games where such as NAP's is used, like EVE-Online. It means a non agression pact. And NO, a NAP is not part of the game per see, its not a game feature, its an AGREEMENT between leagues in the game. Just as alliances is made and other deals, its agreements between players and leagues. Its called "THE META GAME". and if you have no clue what so ever about such, you most likely some low level foot soldier scrub.
Agree, Pretty much every game I have played the 'peace' agreements are known as NAPs. They are not a formal part of the game but are one of those terms that players who play the game use- like coiners- in other games this is just called cash players or wallet players; again not part of the game itself but a term used by most who play.
Sep 23, 2016, 21:5509/23/16
Sep 23, 2016, 21:57(edited)
07/25/15

Sarah Walker said:

Gadheras , feel free to look me up , i dont hide behind a fake name on the forums , in fact i am no doubt a higher level than you if not the same level , the fact still remains that NAPS are not part of the game and are a form of cheating and ganging up on the smaller leagues to take control of the beacon map , no matter if its used in other games or not , it is not part of the rules of stormfall 

Its not cheating. If you have 10 leagues that figure out, we going to work together, we form an alliance. We wan't to attack these and these leagues, and we want to make non agression pacts with some others. That is solid game play. Its not cheating, everyone can do it, and its the ones playing the best meta game that succeed the best. To claim people is cheating because they are more successfull or have better communication and so on.

If someone want to gang up and steam roll the entire map and lay waste to the game, everything but and end up desolate. Its not cheating, its called playing the game. If your league is not able to hold a becon, it shouldnt have one in the first place, and if there is an entity or two that got such a huge hammer, they can just steam roll anyone they feel like that got a becon, well, then there is no reason to have a becon either. You adjust and roll with the punches. 

Hiding behind a fake name really? You want all of us to use real names on the forums and in games? How about your rl address and phone number, hey lets make it easy to swat someone you dont like shall we?

and my comment about being low level, was a comment about your rank in your league, you are obviously not a captain, diplomat or something like that, and by god if you are. I hope your leadership would demote you asap. 

Sep 23, 2016, 22:5109/23/16
10/15/14

you have made it plain you dont understand what you are even talking about , maybe scroll back i bit and look on some other posts , you will get the general idea , oh and if you want to be so aggressive on the forums calling players you dont know scrubs , then at least include your league with the forum name you use instead of being a keyboard warrior and hiding 

baaaaaaaaa
Sep 24, 2016, 00:5809/24/16
02/22/15

So how is a nap different than peace or ally in the embassy? Are those not agreements to stand together and maybe even gang up on other leagues?

This is the true point call it a nap or call it an ally, two side of the same coin 
Sep 24, 2016, 01:4309/24/16
10/15/14

thefray said:

So how is a nap different than peace or ally in the embassy? Are those not agreements to stand together and maybe even gang up on other leagues?

This is the true point call it a nap or call it an ally, two side of the same coin 

maybe you can answer that , you have a nap with KT but your not allied with them are you , it seems that NAPS are just made up by the players to stop what is happening in game right now 
from my experience in the game , allies very rarely back each other up in a fight they just dont hit each other 

Sep 24, 2016, 02:1709/24/16
12/18/14
Sarah Walker said:

thefray said:

maybe you can answer that , you have a nap with KT but your not allied with them are you , it seems that NAPS are just made up by the players to stop what is happening in game right now 
from my experience in the game , allies very rarely back each other up in a fight they just dont hit each other 

The NAP with KT came long before what is happening in the game now.  You spoke earlier of leagues banding together and ganging up on smaller leagues.  Funny this is what I see Emps doing every PVP, Beacon and Fortress tournament there is.  They may not "band together" with another league but they certainly hit the small ones for their precious points.