All Categories

GoGo Horsemen is looking for Recriuts.

Search
Moderators for Stormfall: Age of War wanted
Sep 16, 2016, 14:1809/16/16
05/14/16

We at GoGo Horsemen are currently looking for 10 solid players who want to have some fun.

We are not interested in beacons, or being the top team, or even in the top ten, what we are interested in is having fun, playing the game and just enjoying ourselves in general with out the heavy politics and other shtshows that are out there. We are maintaining a small league, so we can take advantage of the bonuses from the tourney more effectively.

(Heck, time to squeeze Palarium back for some of that coin in the tournys with the league bonuses and max them out 24/7.)

Max membership will be 25 players to keep are marks low and everyone more cohesive and fluid. Like a ameba with a couple red bulls in it and a handful of puppies.

Requirements are as follows:

Level 40+ and general knowledge of the game.

The ability to work as a team with others for common goals.

A sense of humor, whether its slap stick, dark or dry. Ok not dry.

18+ since some cant seem to watch thier potty mouths in the chat.

Be active daily, with your raids and communications with others.

Dont be a Bully, if you make it a habit to harrass active players 20-30 levels below you, we dont want you.

Be willing to help noobs learn the game, and develop thier game. The place always needs fresh blood.

Follow orders and also share your ideas.

Respect the Diplomatics stuff, which we try to keep at a min anyways.

Dont be a Douche.

And most importantly, have fun, because if you are not having fun, than it really isnt worth it.

We embrace coiners and non-coiners alike, if you have moxie and style we want you, If you send your attacker a single chunk of ham and tell them to make you a sandwich, we want you. If you are curious about what it would be to mash up Blazing Saddles with 300, we want you.

If interested and this appeals to you just send me a message and I will go into the gory details.

Have a glorious day doing glorious things for glory,

Views
Comments
Comments
Sep 16, 2016, 14:4409/16/16
12/18/14
Sounds fun best of luck.  If I didn't like my league so much I would apply 
Sep 16, 2016, 15:0009/16/16
05/14/16

Thanks, it is important to enjoy the people you play with !

Sep 25, 2016, 04:5609/25/16
05/14/16
djmoody said:

Go Go Horsemen ..... is that like GoGo girls but on horses? (I think I kind of want it to be )
Whoa whoa there killer ! Hands off the merchandise :) haha Touche'
Oct 16, 2016, 03:2910/16/16
05/14/16

Well. a little over a month old now and plugging away.

Life is good :)
Oct 16, 2016, 03:4710/16/16
03/13/15
All the best and nice recruiting message..
Oct 19, 2016, 19:1410/19/16
08/05/14
KT3 wishes you the very best.  Speaking of the best, you already got your best player from KT3!  No more, OK?
Oct 19, 2016, 23:3110/19/16
05/14/16

Aaron KT3 said:

KT3 wishes you the very best.  Speaking of the best, you already got your best player from KT3!  No more, OK?

That is true, he is a solid asset and ally, and am honored to fight at his side.

Thank you for the well wishes !

Oct 20, 2016, 06:5610/20/16

Good luck firsty GoGo.

But looking at your time in game, knowledge of how to build a league, and support from certain individuals - I have to assume you are an alt and setting up an alt league for whatever reasons?

If you are really serious about building this league, I'd suggest you be upfront and 100% honest with those that choose to follow you. Let them know the risks of going the GoGo's, and not lie to them about why they are joining a newly created league. 

Oct 20, 2016, 15:2610/20/16
Oct 20, 2016, 15:50(edited)
05/14/16

Trentos said:

Good luck firsty GoGo.

But looking at your time in game, knowledge of how to build a league, and support from certain individuals - I have to assume you are an alt and setting up an alt league for whatever reasons?

If you are really serious about building this league, I'd suggest you be upfront and 100% honest with those that choose to follow you. Let them know the risks of going the GoGo's, and not lie to them about why they are joining a newly created league. 

Damn...I am flattered, seriously, 100% Flattered right now.

Guess I should close down peoples access to see my friends at this point. Since I dont want any hard feelings out there. But to be 100% honest here:

It is a game, I approach it as such. I dont take things personal, I dont use people for my own gain and I am pretty cool to chat with and get along easily with others most of the time. Most of my friends and allies were formed through battling with them or thier mates. i am a talker. I catch on to concepts and mechanics quickly. I also like Puppies, and that gives me an edge ;)

I take risks, personal risks. I dont have an issue relocating into the middle of a big leagues castle complex to attack multiple players...knowing I will get slammed. Just to make a point. I dont pass those risks on to my mates, even more so when I make it clear to those I am attacking that I come alone and stand alone outside my league to handle business. I dont hide behind a league, stopped doing that months ago.

I support my friends, allies and mates to the best of my abilities, sacrifice myself for them. It is what I do because respect is not given, it is earned.

Again I am flattered, at your thought I am a alt, i get it a lot, and its ok. It means I am doing something right on my end because as a result of my MO, I have met some of the coolest people in all of stormfall and they have in return given me solid advice and help. Given me tips and tricks and more importantly their friendship.

Now that I am done getting all sappy about it. Thank you.

Now 100% honesty. What I said in the description for the league and goals is 100% accurate. There are two kinds of leagues out there. Those that use people and at the same time used by the players that join them, whether for protection, beacon/fort bonuses, cannon fodder etc.It doesnt take a rocket scientist to see that and experience that.

So the risks at GoGo? Many. The benifiets?  Few. The comaradiere? Priceless.

Oct 20, 2016, 16:3210/20/16
Oct 20, 2016, 16:33(edited)
01/12/15
I also like Puppies, and that gives me an edge ;)

I'm more of a cat person, so that won't give you an edge over me lol 

Btw, saw gogo brotherhood (which I assume your sister league) on league pvp got 150k+ in a short time. Quite active fellas arnt you lol 

And UTC+7... I'm also from UTC+7 lol (too lazy to change that on forum profile though lol)

Oct 20, 2016, 16:5010/20/16
Oct 20, 2016, 16:50(edited)
05/14/16

Sifr said:

I also like Puppies, and that gives me an edge ;)

I'm more of a cat person, so that won't give you an edge over me lol 

Btw, saw gogo brotherhood (which I assume your sister league) on league pvp got 150k+ in a short time. Quite active fellas arnt you lol 

And UTC+7... I'm also from UTC+7 lol (too lazy to change that on forum profile though lol)

Oh no you didnt ! My cat will beat up your cat ! lol.

Yep, that is our sister league, a traditionally, beaconless, fortless, mainly non-coining league that focuses on being self sufficient and having all around fun. No care for rankings, etc. Just having fun. Some great people in there.

Oct 22, 2016, 20:0210/22/16
02/27/16

Trentos said:

Good luck firsty GoGo.

Oct 23, 2016, 21:2010/23/16
08/05/14

Due to Archie being a great friend, KT3 will work very closely with GoGo.  They are a good bunch and the "risk" in joining them is minimal.  Every new or small league out there runs some risk.  If I were starting out, I'd join GoGo and be happy to fight alongside players like Archie.

KT3 hated to see Archie move on, but we never stand in the way of a player wishing to try something new.

KT3 wishes GoGo the best and they have both our Blessing and support.

Any time you want to come home Archie, the door is open.

Oct 26, 2016, 05:1510/26/16
05/14/16

10 spots still open for those who are interested.

bg. Pvp. Build  players. Coining or not. 

No need to wear 10 hats. Just the one you like. 

Lvl 50
Nov 2, 2016, 04:1111/02/16
Nov 2, 2016, 04:12(edited)
05/14/16

Been hitting the max bonuses in pvp & bg steadily and consistently. 

Its workib

Nov 7, 2016, 19:1511/07/16

I'd like to say that I have had recent dealings with Mr Nnightmare and my initial opinions of him here were totally unwarranted. You would have to search far and wide on this server to find a man of such honour.

Our business did not go exactly to plan, but we both learnt that we are men of our word. Sadly, that is a hard trait to find these days. GoGo Horsemen can be assured that I have their back.

Good luck with your recruitment Knightmare, and don't be scared to give us Scots a free advert either :-)

Morin

Nov 8, 2016, 15:2211/08/16
Nov 8, 2016, 15:27(edited)
05/14/16

Morin said:

I'd like to say that I have had recent dealings with Mr Nnightmare and my initial opinions of him here were totally unwarranted. You would have to search far and wide on this server to find a man of such honour.

Our business did not go exactly to plan, but we both learnt that we are men of our word. Sadly, that is a hard trait to find these days. GoGo Horsemen can be assured that I have their back.

Good luck with your recruitment Knightmare, and don't be scared to give us Scots a free advert either :-)

Morin

Thank you for the 5 star review :)

But I cant take the credit here, I am only a mouth piece for a larger consensus of people who are better than I.

It started out awkward, then became a shthow then smoothed out between all of us.  And I like to think that in the end. We all learned a valuable lesson of the value of a handshake. Bringing us back to the days when a handshake meant something, when a hog was a hog, a coke was a coke and crack was something that you did when you were cracking jokes :)

And if you wanted to get the Scots fee advert for the Scots, well the Scots know how to do that ;)

Yall are top notch in my book. 35 secs...still brushing that one off. LOL

Dec 1, 2016, 07:0612/01/16
Dec 1, 2016, 07:07(edited)
05/14/16

3 spots available. Atm now.

Fort league here . lvl 60 req and the basic stuff listed in the op.

!!!  Lets have fun again !!!!!

But not to much fun... :)

Dec 1, 2016, 07:2312/01/16
05/14/16

In reality I should probably post cords or a contact to reach me.

Lol 

Jan 21, 2017, 02:2701/21/17
05/14/16

GoGo Knightmare said:

We at GoGo Horsemen are currently looking for 10 solid players who want to have some fun.

We are not interested in beacons, or being the top team, or even in the top ten, what we are interested in is having fun, playing the game and just enjoying ourselves in general with out the heavy politics and other shtshows that are out there. We are maintaining a small league, so we can take advantage of the bonuses from the tourney more effectively.

(Heck, time to squeeze Palarium back for some of that coin in the tournys with the league bonuses and max them out 24/7.)

Max membership will be 25 players to keep are marks low and everyone more cohesive and fluid. Like a ameba with a couple red bulls in it and a handful of puppies.

Requirements are as follows:

Level 40+ and general knowledge of the game.

The ability to work as a team with others for common goals.

A sense of humor, whether its slap stick, dark or dry. Ok not dry.

18+ since some cant seem to watch thier potty mouths in the chat.

Be active daily, with your raids and communications with others.

Dont be a Bully, if you make it a habit to harrass active players 20-30 levels below you, we dont want you.

Be willing to help noobs learn the game, and develop thier game. The place always needs fresh blood.

Follow orders and also share your ideas.

Respect the Diplomatics stuff, which we try to keep at a min anyways.

Dont be a Douche.

And most importantly, have fun, because if you are not having fun, than it really isnt worth it.

We embrace coiners and non-coiners alike, if you have moxie and style we want you, If you send your attacker a single chunk of ham and tell them to make you a sandwich, we want you. If you are curious about what it would be to mash up Blazing Saddles with 300, we want you.

If interested and this appeals to you just send me a message and I will go into the gory details.

Have a glorious day doing glorious things for glory,

We are still alive and kicking, our game is still the same and still looking for a few good men and women who would like to join us.

:)
The topic is locked. You cannot post comments.