Right way for settings in Herald Reports

7 Replies
User
16 April, 2017, 6:43 PM UTC
What is the right way to set the settings in Herald report. Some of my ally's generate a lot of reports coming in. How can I set it so I don't get as many reports, or none at all from these guys? Other than dropping them as my ally. I've tried a lot of different ways and yet can not stop the reports from these people.
UTC +0:00
0
User
16 April, 2017, 6:51 PM UTC

1 go to herald

2 top left by the exclamation point click on the gear (settings)

3 deselect all that are selceted

4 click save
UTC +0:00
0
User
8 December, 2017, 7:35 PM UTC
How do I stop allies from seeing my reports?
Bianca
UTC +8:00
0
Community Manager
11 December, 2017, 1:40 PM UTC

intimateaddictions said:


How do I stop allies from seeing my reports?

Hello! 

You need to Remove the ally in question from your Allies' reports settings:


Community Manager
UTC +2:00
1
User
11 December, 2017, 5:13 PM UTC

FAILO said:


1 go to herald

2 top left by the exclamation point click on the gear (settings)

3 deselect all that are selceted

4 click save

I think you are taking a great deal on trust
If we set it to see when an ally is besieged, we get spammed with reports whenever any of his sieges are attacked and whenever he sends a siege.
Why did I get these Herald Reports? I did no ask for them - http://prntscr.com/hm70xz
  http://prntscr.com/hm72eh




Have you ever spoken to your allies about this?

I do not believe that Herald reports are working as intended, or that they ever did

Greetings, Professor Falken
UTC +0:00
0
User
11 December, 2017, 5:24 PM UTC

Darell said:


What is the right way to set the settings in Herald report. Some of my ally's generate a lot of reports coming in. How can I set it so I don't get as many reports, or none at all from these guys? Other than dropping them as my ally. I've tried a lot of different ways and yet can not stop the reports from these people.

I have also tried different settings and must agree with you

It seems to be 'all or nothing' and almost impossible to get ONLY the information we need

It also seems impossible to prevent allies from seeing copies of your own battle reports
Greetings, Professor Falken
UTC +0:00
0
User
30 December, 2017, 3:28 PM UTC

this does not work!!!!!! - can not turn of single allie in herald - it is either all on or all off. I have tried several times to turn one persons reports off - cant!!!!!  so sad :((((((






UTC +4:00
0
Community Manager
4 January, 2018, 11:43 AM UTC

bigdog69 said:


this does not work!!!!!! - can not turn of single allie in herald - it is either all on or all off. I have tried several times to turn one persons reports off - cant!!!!!  so sad :((((((









Hello!

Please send the screenshot of your Herald report settings to Lord Oberon in PM.

You will need to upload the screenshot here: https://prnt.sc/ and send him the links to it.

Community Manager
UTC +2:00
0
2751519 users registered; 63515 topics; 334373 posts; our newest member:jheng