Troop count spreadsheet by Kiwi

6 Replies
Alina Bright
Community Manager
22 February, 2017, 2:36 PM UTC

I have made a quick spreadsheet for each member to download and insert their troop count.

to download: File/download as/ Microsoft excel (.exls)

Hope it helps.

Troop count spreadsheet
UTC +2:00
Nyduc
5 March, 2017, 5:27 PM UTC

What is the use of this?

UTC +0:00
Jezebel
5 March, 2017, 5:34 PM UTC
Nyduc said:

What is the use of this?

yes what is the purpose of this? a person can recall all to find out what their troop force consists of or recall offense and/or defense to do the same
Oracle
6 March, 2017, 12:16 PM UTC
Very helpful. No more multiple recalls from multible beacons. Can also help with BG. TY a lot. saved me time
Just because something isn't a lie does not mean that it isn't deceptive. A liar knows that he is a liar, but one who speaks mere portions of truth in order to deceive is a craftsman of destruction.....Gedleyihlekisa: Oracle the postremogeniture
Alina Bright
Community Manager
6 March, 2017, 4:42 PM UTC

Thanks to our player Kiwi :) 

Stewart
6 March, 2017, 11:19 PM UTC

Oracle said:

Very helpful. No more multiple recalls from multible beacons. Can also help with BG. TY a lot. saved me time

You keep saying things that make it easier for you in dealing with beacons, DE, troops  etc

Yet you have no beacons and only have 17 members. And you cant be an alt, because you said so. So whats left, alternate universe? body snatchers?
Noodle maker extreme
Oracle
8 March, 2017, 2:19 PM UTC
Stewart_KT1 said:

Oracle said:

You keep saying things that make it easier for you in dealing with beacons, DE, troops  etc

Yet you have no beacons and only have 17 members. And you cant be an alt, because you said so. So whats left, alternate universe? body snatchers?
i have been here before the beacons wars, I have recently been in Emperors before they had a beacons and for almost 1.5 year. So I pretty much know a lot about beacons. And alot more about you than you can ever imagine. I have made enough friends that through the game that I deleted my friends list 3 times.  The game is diverse, and people forget but not the Oracle .I have no alts and the account you suspect to be mine really is mine and the only one. 
Just because something isn't a lie does not mean that it isn't deceptive. A liar knows that he is a liar, but one who speaks mere portions of truth in order to deceive is a craftsman of destruction.....Gedleyihlekisa: Oracle the postremogeniture
1725930 users registered; 43375 topics; 272018 posts; our newest member:baileyemrys