Noob BG Tips

51 Reply
Lord Mark
24 February, 2017, 11:14 PM UTC
UTC +0:00
0
Ryu
24 February, 2017, 11:28 PM UTC
Nice, so you got another one. Did you have to give much for it? 
UTC +2:00
0
Ryu
25 February, 2017, 7:15 AM UTC

Partial recovery for me... and a big part, too. I must stop playing. Must. Stop. Playing.



(Ress Value 116.781.500)

UTC +2:00
0
Lord Mark
25 February, 2017, 11:36 AM UTC

It is not so good for me ...but I am happy it started to pay :)


I see i get bigger ones on green ...but i am strugiling to get the bigger one on red BG.


UTC +0:00
0
cannedam
20 April, 2017, 7:35 PM UTC

Lord Mark said:



2. It is important that you engage new Battlegrounds only after you have defeated the previous ones.

- this means to defeat all that I had and dont kill the ones I didnt ventured yet ?

I'm pretty sure he is saying don't clear the rune battleground until you've gotten a payout on one below it.  The rune reduces payout.  This is old information, he's just stating it in an obfuscating manner because Plarium does not give tips that will benefit players.  

That facebook thread is useless.  More thorough and reliable information here.  

UTC +5:00
0
Angelwarrior
5 July, 2017, 1:18 PM UTC
really good info but I kinda notice that certain level only give you the payout. If anyone can help to figure out that? Really appreciate it.
UTC +7:00
0
Snowgoon
5 July, 2017, 9:52 PM UTC

Angelwarrior said:


really good info but I kinda notice that certain level only give you the payout. If anyone can help to figure out that? Really appreciate it.

All levels have a small payout and a full payout, depending on whether your 'resource bank' is full or not

Use the Playtamin website to examine the full payouts

http://stormfall.playtamin.com/infestations.html


For example, 

level 40 red bg will give 298 wyverns + 60 griffins when the bank is full
and level 40 green bg will give 543 griffins + 109 wyverns

( these figures use the 'average' payouts based on the total cumulated value of resources sacrificed )






Hanging on in quiet desperation is the English way - Pink Floyd - http://prnt.sc/dv923b
UTC +0:00
0
Lord Mark
13 July, 2017, 3:34 PM UTC
This payout is on Rune BG. I realy dont understand the mechanics now :)
UTC +0:00
0
Oracle
15 July, 2017, 11:14 AM UTC

That is the correct payout for that level. Around 120 it gives 25K+ graffin. 


I thought you are doing level 160 + BG. So how can that be a Rune BG. 😀😁



 But if it's really is a Rune my experience is that it gives split reward in offense and defense.

Biohazard has killed the forum.
UTC +2:00
0
Juglar del Viento
Moderator
16 July, 2017, 1:08 PM UTC

Lord Mark said:


This payout is on Rune BG. I realy dont understand the mechanics now :)

nice hit my lord

it can not be a rune bg since the moment that it seems a nice payout for that level. i have seen a 142 with one million of res less that those grffins. so congratulations.

now be prepared for spending arround 200M for next payout.


 But if it's really is a Rune my experience is that it gives split reward in offense and defense.

not always a rune or non rune bg gives a reward of both offense and deffense. the ususal is that a deff bg gives only deff and viceversa.


REgards

Resistance Is Futile
UTC +1:00
0
Lord Mark
18 July, 2017, 10:23 PM UTC
Oracle said:

That is the correct payout for that level. Around 120 it gives 25K+ graffin. 


I thought you are doing level 160 + BG. So how can that be a Rune BG. 😀😁



 But if it's really is a Rune my experience is that it gives split reward in offense and defense.

It was on other account. I help a lot of players and they let me play on their acc to do BG ;)
UTC +0:00
0
Lord Mark
18 July, 2017, 10:24 PM UTC
Juglar del Viento said:

Lord Mark said:


This payout is on Rune BG. I realy dont understand the mechanics now :)

nice hit my lord

it can not be a rune bg since the moment that it seems a nice payout for that level. i have seen a 142 with one million of res less that those grffins. so congratulations.

now be prepared for spending arround 200M for next payout.


 But if it's really is a Rune my experience is that it gives split reward in offense and defense.

not always a rune or non rune bg gives a reward of both offense and deffense. the ususal is that a deff bg gives only deff and viceversa.


REgards

Thank u man ! I hope i will get on my account at 170+ :)
UTC +0:00
0
1781594 users registered; 48448 topics; 287544 posts; our newest member:Captain Haupt