Noob BG Tips

51 Reply
Lord Mark
22 January, 2017, 12:39 AM UTC

BG Bank = the amount of truppes lost in BG.


To recieve a reward your bank must be loaded. You can load the bank by yellowed BG's.



Rulles Before starting BG sesion :


1. U must have the barns and warehouse full with food, iron and gold.


2. Activate Paragon.


3. Activate Dragon Stone Boost.


4. Activate 20% off or def boost or 50% 7 days


5. Delete all Grand Marshal repports


6. Send a paladin to all RED BG's that u have to have an ideea how your BG looks like.


7. When u kill a quest u will recieve next lvl quest. Sent 1 paladin to that one to.


8. Delete Grand Marshal repports of BG's that u killed.


9. To recieve Good reward your Bank must be loaded. Yellow the quest and klill the biggest BG non Quest.


10. Use my Bg calculator :

My BG calculator will show u which is the best unit to use and how much u need to conquere that BG with every type of units.

DOWNLOAD LINK:

http://hotupload.eu/Wwf

---------------------------------------



11. After u get big reward STOP. Train truppes 15% from reward and try again later.



The Force from the table above are informative. Try to use the best truppes with the BG calculator !


40 intermediar

65 Important Stage

75 intermediar

85  Important Stage

95 intermediar

105  Important Stage

120  mportant Stage

You can see are few stages. 100% big reward:

- reach one of the stages.

- brake higher lvls under quest until u get the reward.


Note: Try to get the reward on a big lvl. If u kill only red BG's, when u reach the stage u will have only little under quest.

U can do next things:

- activate 10 extra Bgs.

- wait until reset to get new BGs


 


-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

                                                                                            SAGA 

Saga quest can be done with any kind of units...the force is equal no matter the unit (u can verify with the BG calculator)


It is recomanded to attack with low units and get better ones from the quests...but U will wait a long time.










UTC +0:00
RandomDrop
22 January, 2017, 4:52 PM UTC

Thanks for the tips Lord Mark,


I have one question, I have read that any troops killed in a BG are not applied to the bank until that BG is cleared. Are you certain that killing troops yellow barring a BG are added to the bank before it is killed?
UTC +7:00
Lord Mark
22 January, 2017, 9:54 PM UTC

RandomDrop said:


Thanks for the tips Lord Mark,


I have one question, I have read that any troops killed in a BG are not applied to the bank until that BG is cleared. Are you certain that killing troops yellow barring a BG are added to the bank before it is killed?

Yes I am !

All truppes count ...but dont kill lvl 160
UTC +0:00
Warrior
23 January, 2017, 5:02 AM UTC

Great post Lord Mark. This will help the new players a lot to understand about BG and how to do them.


I will leave it to the experts of BG like Lord Mark and DJ to elaborate on this if needed.
Please Like the Post if you agree or if it helps
UTC +6:00
Alina Bright
Community Manager
23 January, 2017, 10:27 AM UTC
Thank you for sharing your tips with players, Lord Mark!
UTC +2:00
Rosconz
23 January, 2017, 1:13 PM UTC

1. U must have the barns and warehouse full with food, iron and gold.


I have not seen this said before. Can you please explain the reasoning.

I don't think I have EVER had full warehouses.



3. Activate Dragon Stone Boost.


Which Dragon Stone Boost?

UTC +12:00
Lord Mark
23 January, 2017, 2:29 PM UTC

Rosconz said:


1. U must have the barns and warehouse full with food, iron and gold.


I have not seen this said before. Can you please explain the reasoning.

I don't think I have EVER had full warehouses.



3. Activate Dragon Stone Boost.


Which Dragon Stone Boost?

1. U want to get reward from BG truppes not resurces. If u get resurces in reward ...the number of truppes will be small.

2. Depends what u want at dragon stone:

- off boost


- def boost

UTC +0:00
RandomDrop
23 January, 2017, 6:13 PM UTC

Lord Mark said:


RandomDrop said:


Thanks for the tips Lord Mark,


I have one question, I have read that any troops killed in a BG are not applied to the bank until that BG is cleared. Are you certain that killing troops yellow barring a BG are added to the bank before it is killed?

Yes I am !

All truppes count ...but dont kill lvl 160

My biggest is lvl 33 so no plans on a 160 any time soon :)


I use the battle grounds for army shaping and not for big payoffs and use only units I produce, I find offensive infantry and cavalry to be of almost zero utility until a high level. And even then they only serve a purpose to those that lack the spy's to get what they truly want. I also do not play battle grounds for the tournaments.


Question.. I received 260+ necromancers on a level 28 BG when it was my highest and with bank loaded. After paying the debt and moved higher I got 27 dragons on a level 30 then 98 great lords on a level 32 again after reloading. By my calculation I expected much more than that, 98 great lords only serve to reload the BG and a unit I want to avoid. I want to shape my army in the form of occult and bestiary, I do not want huge payoff that will require long waiting times to pay off but I want my rewards as a unit that has value to me (occult and bestiary). At what level BG can I avoid cavalry as a reward and expect to find better units and at what level of bank can I avoid a payout that will take 1 month to pay off?


Thanks again for this great thread, toxicity is contageous and this is refreshing.
UTC +7:00
Lord Mark
23 January, 2017, 8:38 PM UTC

RandomDrop said:


Lord Mark said:


RandomDrop said:


Thanks for the tips Lord Mark,


I have one question, I have read that any troops killed in a BG are not applied to the bank until that BG is cleared. Are you certain that killing troops yellow barring a BG are added to the bank before it is killed?

Yes I am !

All truppes count ...but dont kill lvl 160

My biggest is lvl 33 so no plans on a 160 any time soon :)


I use the battle grounds for army shaping and not for big payoffs and use only units I produce, I find offensive infantry and cavalry to be of almost zero utility until a high level. And even then they only serve a purpose to those that lack the spy's to get what they truly want. I also do not play battle grounds for the tournaments.


Question.. I received 260+ necromancers on a level 28 BG when it was my highest and with bank loaded. After paying the debt and moved higher I got 27 dragons on a level 30 then 98 great lords on a level 32 again after reloading. By my calculation I expected much more than that, 98 great lords only serve to reload the BG and a unit I want to avoid. I want to shape my army in the form of occult and bestiary, I do not want huge payoff that will require long waiting times to pay off but I want my rewards as a unit that has value to me (occult and bestiary). At what level BG can I avoid cavalry as a reward and expect to find better units and at what level of bank can I avoid a payout that will take 1 month to pay off?


Thanks again for this great thread, toxicity is contageous and this is refreshing.

Next stage lvl 40. After this i remember u will not get infantery and cavallery .

But remember that u must put back last reward in resuces + 15%. You can calculate that necro to see how much gold an iron worth and the equivallent in infatery and cavalery.

See Up in the thread that I putted few updates
UTC +0:00
Rosconz
24 January, 2017, 10:48 AM UTC
Thanks for your replies to my earlier questions Lord Mark. Just one more. In the charts you posted what is the meaning of the corridor values?
UTC +12:00
Lord Mark
24 January, 2017, 3:08 PM UTC

Rosconz said:


Thanks for your replies to my earlier questions Lord Mark. Just one more. In the charts you posted what is the meaning of the corridor values?

I explained in the post that are few stages.

In every group of BG's aka corridors there is a big reward.

Coridor 1 : from lvl 1 to lvl 40.

etc.

UTC +0:00
Snowgoon
25 January, 2017, 7:17 PM UTC

Your info on BG Yellowing seems to be obsolete

Maybe you need to read this (from facebook) - http://prntscr.com/e0agf0


Stormfall: Age of War

18 January at 17:00 ·

Developer tips: Battlegrounds

The system of Battlegrounds is a tough nut to crack, but our developers are ready to shed some light on how they work!

Here you go, my Lords and Ladies!

1. All the Units you send to Battlegrounds count toward your future reward.

2. It is important that you engage new Battlegrounds only after you have defeated the previous ones.

What is your advice on how to win at Battlegrounds, my Lords and Ladies?

Hit (y) and share this post if you want to learn more about Battlegrounds! Leave a comment and share your thoughts!

Raid a Battleground and grab your reward: http://plrm.me/Stormfall_FB

#Stormfal

*********************************************************************************************

Also,

Activating bonuses from Paragon, Dragon Stone etc might allow you to defeat battlegrounds with fewer losses, but this will reduce the total resource value of units sacrificed.

Many would claim it is better to remove all boosts, including those from Hero Avatar etc, which would fill our resource bank more quickly.
This also implies that level 32 units are much too powerful for battlegrounds

Hanging on in quiet desperation is the English way - Pink Floyd - http://prnt.sc/dv923b
UTC +0:00
Lord Mark
25 January, 2017, 8:31 PM UTC

Snowgoon said:


Your info on BG Yellowing seems to be obsolete

Maybe you need to read this (from facebook) - http://prntscr.com/e0agf0


Stormfall: Age of War

18 January at 17:00 ·

Developer tips: Battlegrounds

The system of Battlegrounds is a tough nut to crack, but our developers are ready to shed some light on how they work!

Here you go, my Lords and Ladies!

1. All the Units you send to Battlegrounds count toward your future reward.

2. It is important that you engage new Battlegrounds only after you have defeated the previous ones.

What is your advice on how to win at Battlegrounds, my Lords and Ladies?

Hit (y) and share this post if you want to learn more about Battlegrounds! Leave a comment and share your thoughts!

Raid a Battleground and grab your reward: http://plrm.me/Stormfall_FB

#Stormfal

*********************************************************************************************

Also,

Activating bonuses from Paragon, Dragon Stone etc might allow you to defeat battlegrounds with fewer losses, but this will reduce the total resource value of units sacrificed.

Many would claim it is better to remove all boosts, including those from Hero Avatar etc, which would fill our resource bank more quickly.
This also implies that level 32 units are much too powerful for battlegrounds

2. It is important that you engage new Battlegrounds only after you have defeated the previous ones.

- this means to defeat all that I had and dont kill the ones I didnt ventured yet ?

UTC +0:00
Snowgoon
25 January, 2017, 11:06 PM UTC

I am following the facebook thread for more info

We need to hear more from facebook devs and CM ... and from VIP

This may be an important question for Ask a Developer live chat

https://www.facebook.com/StormfallCommunity/photos/a.455590444492138.114079.450552231662626/1346351288749378/?type=3&theater

Hanging on in quiet desperation is the English way - Pink Floyd - http://prnt.sc/dv923b
UTC +0:00
RandomDrop
26 January, 2017, 12:05 AM UTC

Lord Mark said:


2. It is important that you engage new Battlegrounds only after you have defeated the previous ones.

- this means to defeat all that I had and dont kill the ones I didnt ventured yet ?

I read it like this, do not yellow bar a BG then attack a new one before you finish that BG. This is why I wanted to know the certainty of yellow barred BG troops killed going to bank before the BG is cleared.


One thing I have been wondering is do I upgrade items with moon coins or save them.? Right now I have upgraded my class 1 mythical items for using inf in the BGs. I have over 5000 coins and it seem long way off to get bestiary items to upgrade.


I see most players don't upgrade them, maybe they are waiting to win the lottery (in real life) or waiting another 3 years to win the class 4 mythicals?
UTC +7:00
Lord Mark
26 January, 2017, 3:52 AM UTC
RandomDrop said:

Lord Mark said:


2. It is important that you engage new Battlegrounds only after you have defeated the previous ones.

- this means to defeat all that I had and dont kill the ones I didnt ventured yet ?

I read it like this, do not yellow bar a BG then attack a new one before you finish that BG. This is why I wanted to know the certainty of yellow barred BG troops killed going to bank before the BG is cleared.


One thing I have been wondering is do I upgrade items with moon coins or save them.? Right now I have upgraded my class 1 mythical items for using inf in the BGs. I have over 5000 coins and it seem long way off to get bestiary items to upgrade.


I see most players don't upgrade them, maybe they are waiting to win the lottery (in real life) or waiting another 3 years to win the class 4 mythicals?
At higher lvls u will get better Items ! Save moon coins
UTC +0:00
davestanworth
26 January, 2017, 3:38 PM UTC

OK, firstly great information.  Thanks for taking the time!


I have a question that doesn't seem to be covered here:


I had a payout at level 21 of 156 Demons (826,800 resources).


I reset my bank balance and started monitoring all my kills and gains.  I cleared lower level BG's with a plan to get to 100k required then going back to level 21.  This all seemed to be going well and I was at 180k remaining when I hit a Level 16 BG.  The loss was about 70k but I got a reward of 8 dragons and 23 griffins (394,220 resources).

So, my questions are:


1) Does this count as a reward and has my balance now reset, or is there still 477k resources in the bank?

2) Should I always avoid lower levels?

3) Is the reward always based on the level you win rather than the size of the bank?


Thanks!



UTC +0:00
Lord Mark
26 January, 2017, 5:27 PM UTC

davestanworth said:


OK, firstly great information.  Thanks for taking the time!


I have a question that doesn't seem to be covered here:


I had a payout at level 21 of 156 Demons (826,800 resources).


I reset my bank balance and started monitoring all my kills and gains.  I cleared lower level BG's with a plan to get to 100k required then going back to level 21.  This all seemed to be going well and I was at 180k remaining when I hit a Level 16 BG.  The loss was about 70k but I got a reward of 8 dragons and 23 griffins (394,220 resources).

So, my questions are:


1) Does this count as a reward and has my balance now reset, or is there still 477k resources in the bank?

2) Should I always avoid lower levels?

3) Is the reward always based on the level you win rather than the size of the bank?


Thanks!



What i have seen is like this:

- the reward is bigger if u go up in lvl but it is not guarantied...but if u go on quest you will get rewards. 

It is better to have def couse for exemple if the quest is for bestiary and u have only ocult...you will go up on the def quest instead.

- to get a bigger payout you must go Up in BG and put back in last payouts.

- your bank is not reseted, couse your pauout was not big. 

- you can go negative Bank also 

UTC +0:00
Ryu
26 January, 2017, 8:12 PM UTC

Re: Better gear, level 4 gear is awarded from level 61 onwards.



I got a 94.3 million ress payout from a level 90, is there an upper limit on the reward, or only a minimum? (Better question: What is the upper limit, compared to the minimum reward?)

UTC +2:00
toggit
26 January, 2017, 10:25 PM UTC

Are Balur units cheating?



UTC +0:00
1720317 users registered; 42389 topics; 270626 posts; our newest member:russha1015a