BG after lvl 160 !

59 Replies
Lord Mark
8 March, 2017, 5:51 PM UTC
UTC +0:00
Jezebel
8 March, 2017, 6:19 PM UTC

you should have stopped after the demon payout and built more resource heavy troops and loaded some into them before clearing another one


personally i would just stop playing them all together for a long time before attempting to clear any more


load some troops when you have a league bg tourney or just enough to get some rewards for a regular tournament, otherwise don't do them at all
UTC +0:00
Lord Mark
8 March, 2017, 7:09 PM UTC
Jezebel said:

you should have stopped after the demon payout and built more resource heavy troops and loaded some into them before clearing another one


personally i would just stop playing them all together for a long time before attempting to clear any more


load some troops when you have a league bg tourney or just enough to get some rewards for a regular tournament, otherwise don't do them at all
Yes my lady :) I will clean just a lvl 150 and I stop after ...
UTC +0:00
Roftie
9 March, 2017, 8:32 AM UTC
Lord Mark said:

Jezebel said:

you should have stopped after the demon payout and built more resource heavy troops and loaded some into them before clearing another one


personally i would just stop playing them all together for a long time before attempting to clear any more


load some troops when you have a league bg tourney or just enough to get some rewards for a regular tournament, otherwise don't do them at all
Yes my lady :) I will clean just a lvl 150 and I stop after ...
Nobody likes a quiter.
UTC +0:00
Lord Mark
9 March, 2017, 2:48 PM UTC

Roftie said:


Lord Mark said:


Jezebel said:


you should have stopped after the demon payout and built more resource heavy troops and loaded some into them before clearing another one


personally i would just stop playing them all together for a long time before attempting to clear any more


load some troops when you have a league bg tourney or just enough to get some rewards for a regular tournament, otherwise don't do them at all
Yes my lady :) I will clean just a lvl 150 and I stop after ...
Nobody likes a quiter.
VERY NICE REWARD :)))

UTC +0:00
Roftie
11 March, 2017, 11:22 AM UTC
Lord Mark said:

Roftie said:


Lord Mark said:


Jezebel said:


you should have stopped after the demon payout and built more resource heavy troops and loaded some into them before clearing another one


personally i would just stop playing them all together for a long time before attempting to clear any more


load some troops when you have a league bg tourney or just enough to get some rewards for a regular tournament, otherwise don't do them at all
Yes my lady :) I will clean just a lvl 150 and I stop after ...
Nobody likes a quiter.
VERY NICE REWARD :)))

keep at it dude
UTC +0:00
BiohazarD
Moderator
12 March, 2017, 2:56 PM UTC
Roftie said:

Lord Mark said:

Roftie said:


Lord Mark said:


Jezebel said:


you should have stopped after the demon payout and built more resource heavy troops and loaded some into them before clearing another one


personally i would just stop playing them all together for a long time before attempting to clear any more


load some troops when you have a league bg tourney or just enough to get some rewards for a regular tournament, otherwise don't do them at all
Yes my lady :) I will clean just a lvl 150 and I stop after ...
Nobody likes a quiter.
VERY NICE REWARD :)))

keep at it dude
Is the picture not working or is it just me?
UTC +0:00
Roftie
12 March, 2017, 6:57 PM UTC
BiohazarD said:

Roftie said:

Lord Mark said:

Roftie said:


Lord Mark said:


Jezebel said:


you should have stopped after the demon payout and built more resource heavy troops and loaded some into them before clearing another one


personally i would just stop playing them all together for a long time before attempting to clear any more


load some troops when you have a league bg tourney or just enough to get some rewards for a regular tournament, otherwise don't do them at all
Yes my lady :) I will clean just a lvl 150 and I stop after ...
Nobody likes a quiter.
VERY NICE REWARD :)))

keep at it dude
Is the picture not working or is it just me?
Just you!
UTC +0:00
BiohazarD
Moderator
13 March, 2017, 5:55 AM UTC

Roftie said:


BiohazarD said:


Roftie said:


Lord Mark said:


Roftie said:


Lord Mark said:


Jezebel said:


you should have stopped after the demon payout and built more resource heavy troops and loaded some into them before clearing another one


personally i would just stop playing them all together for a long time before attempting to clear any more


load some troops when you have a league bg tourney or just enough to get some rewards for a regular tournament, otherwise don't do them at all
Yes my lady :) I will clean just a lvl 150 and I stop after ...
Nobody likes a quiter.
VERY NICE REWARD :)))

keep at it dude
Is the picture not working or is it just me?
Just you!

:O  How strange.  

Congratulations on the reward I guess (even though I can't see it) :P

UTC +0:00
Ryu
14 March, 2017, 4:57 PM UTC
Can´t see it either, but the image is there :p
UTC +2:00
djmoody
15 March, 2017, 8:46 AM UTC

Juglar del Viento said:


Lord Mark said:


A small payout ...Not satisfied but it is a good start

Good job Lord Mark

altmost the bigpayout for that level. its less than usual for a 92. that payout supposes the 86% (more or less) so it can be cause u have overbanked. may be u can be able to get another big payout consecutive arround those levels but as the moment in not sure at all better i close my mouth and let the tip for experts.

congratulations

Regards

Of course he was over banked. He is at lvl 160 - the only way he would get a 92 to payout is to be x2 over banked for it. Which btw Mark is a way to work out what the game things you bank is......... (not fool proof these days given how random they are)

Everyone has a right to an opinion. No one has a right to their opinion being respected by other if it can't be backed up with rational and logic explanation
UTC +0:00
Lord Mark
19 March, 2017, 9:40 PM UTC

djmoody said:


Juglar del Viento said:


Lord Mark said:


A small payout ...Not satisfied but it is a good start

Good job Lord Mark

altmost the bigpayout for that level. its less than usual for a 92. that payout supposes the 86% (more or less) so it can be cause u have overbanked. may be u can be able to get another big payout consecutive arround those levels but as the moment in not sure at all better i close my mouth and let the tip for experts.

congratulations

Regards

Of course he was over banked. He is at lvl 160 - the only way he would get a 92 to payout is to be x2 over banked for it. Which btw Mark is a way to work out what the game things you bank is......... (not fool proof these days given how random they are)

Yes ...very randoom. At lvl 163 very little reward. 

https://s15.postimg.org/5iyrpbud7/Screenshot_2.jpg

UTC +0:00
Alyona Kolomiitseva
Community Manager
20 March, 2017, 1:05 PM UTC
Lord Mark said:


Yes ...very randoom. At lvl 163 very little reward. 

https://s15.postimg.org/5iyrpbud7/Screenshot_2.jpg

Wow, you've almost reached the highest level! 
Plarium Community Manager. Please note that I will be unable to respond to your private messages, review your tickets, or check your account information. All technical issues should be directed to our Support Team at plrm.me/Support_Plarium
UTC +2:00
Lord Mark
21 March, 2017, 10:44 AM UTC
Alyona Kolomiitseva said:

Lord Mark said:


Yes ...very randoom. At lvl 163 very little reward. 

https://s15.postimg.org/5iyrpbud7/Screenshot_2.jpg

Wow, you've almost reached the highest level! 
It wold be nice to get a decent payout ...
UTC +0:00
Lord Mark
22 March, 2017, 7:00 PM UTC

Not a very huge reward, considering the amount of my bank. 

As a review at lvl164: I am disappointed with the Hero equpment.

UTC +0:00
Alyona Kolomiitseva
Community Manager
23 March, 2017, 9:35 AM UTC
Lord Mark said:


As a review at lvl164: I am disappointed with the Hero equpment.

Got something Common? :(
Plarium Community Manager. Please note that I will be unable to respond to your private messages, review your tickets, or check your account information. All technical issues should be directed to our Support Team at plrm.me/Support_Plarium
UTC +2:00
Lord Mark
26 March, 2017, 10:19 AM UTC

Alyona Kolomiitseva said:


Lord Mark said:



As a review at lvl164: I am disappointed with the Hero equpment.

Got something Common? :(

Yes...common...

And the most anoing thing is that when u get a Mistycal chest for exemple, u spend 3k saphire on a key and u get an equipment that u have it allready...

UTC +0:00
Alyona Kolomiitseva
Community Manager
27 March, 2017, 8:25 AM UTC

Lord Mark said:



Yes...common...

And the most anoing thing is that when u get a Mistycal chest for exemple, u spend 3k saphire on a key and u get an equipment that u have it allready...

Yeah, that's an awful feeling... Kills all your wish to do that again. Some time ago we asked our devs if they can remove the random component from chests so players could get a unique Item all the time. But this suggestion was declined. They said Items shouldn't be easy to get.

Sad, but that's how this feature works in our game. But I'm sure that you'll get the Item you need some day :) 
Plarium Community Manager. Please note that I will be unable to respond to your private messages, review your tickets, or check your account information. All technical issues should be directed to our Support Team at plrm.me/Support_Plarium
UTC +2:00
Juglar del Viento
Moderator
27 March, 2017, 10:21 AM UTC

Alyona Kolomiitseva said:


Yeah, that's an awful feeling... Kills all your wish to do that again. Some time ago we asked our devs if they can remove the random component from chests so players could get a unique Item all the time. But this suggestion was declined. They said Items shouldn't be easy to get.

Sad, but that's how this feature works in our game. But I'm sure that you'll get the Item you need some day :) 

hi

you should say to devs that sometimes is too tired spend sapphires for nothing. it is yet so difficult to get dropped a mithical chest level 4 then its to tired buy a key for it (keys as usuall dont drop) and spend almost 4k of sapphires to discover a equipment you already has.... so they should study something for that kind of chest and keys (inusual, rare, mithical levels 4).

Regards
Resistance Is Futile
UTC +1:00
Lord Mark
27 March, 2017, 4:50 PM UTC


What should I do? Try my luck with this chests ?

UTC +0:00
1724166 users registered; 43139 topics; 270988 posts; our newest member:kevin_e_kline