Best army build fo rnew player

12 Replies
surfnsoccer3
14 January, 2017, 7:12 AM UTC

Hello I am currently lvl 56 and I was speccing into Paladin and nomad.


I enjoy PVP and so far this build hasn't failed me either, though I will eventually specc into higher tier.

I was curious if I would be able to just spam paladin and nomads through all my BG quest??? perhaps sending like 300-400 each and maybe 1 hero and Niathi.

Are there any detailed guides? Not sure how interested I would be in the calculating method. Any tips are appreciated

UTC +8:00
RandomDrop
14 January, 2017, 7:26 AM UTC

Do not send legendarys to the BGs, the BG system is based of troop values in resources and the reward is based off how much you lost. Also only send troops that you can produce


Someone will come along and explain better but I wanted to warn you ASAP about heros.


I have not been able to find a BG guide that is accurate so just about any with a calculator will do. they all will get you going in the right direction.



http://stormfallguide.blogspot.com/p/battlegrounds-guide-maximising-rewards.html

UTC +7:00
surfnsoccer3
14 January, 2017, 8:52 PM UTC

Thank you for the tips. Still hoping for some more detailed info, bumping.




I have just been sending about 200 pikemen and 200 paladin and for defense I send 300 archer and 200 nomad.
UTC +8:00
Alina Bright
Community Manager
16 January, 2017, 4:14 PM UTC
Thank you for helping other Lords and Ladies, Randomdrop! Your tips are really good
UTC +2:00
Lord Mark
22 January, 2017, 12:34 AM UTC

BG Bank = the amount of truppes lost in BG.

To recieve a reward your bank must be loaded. You can load the bank by yellowed BG's.


Rulles Before starting BG sesion :

1. U must have the barns and warehouse full with food, iron and gold.

2. Activate Paragon.

3. Activate Dragon Stone Boost.

4. Activate 20% off or def boost.

5. Delete all Grand Marshal repports

6. Send a paladin to all RED BG's that u have to have an ideea how your BG looks like.

7. When u kill a quest u will recieve next lvl quest. Sent 1 paladin to that one to.

8. Delete Grand Marshal repports of BG's that u killed.

9. To recieve Good reward your Bank must be loaded. Yellow the quest and klill the biggest BG non Quest.

10. Use my Bg calculator :http://www.filedropper.com/calculatorbgmarkv51

11. After u get big reward STOP. Train truppes 15% from reward and try again later.


BTW: dont kill lvl 160 :)




UTC +0:00
djmoody
15 February, 2017, 4:40 PM UTC

The best piece of advice is DON'T DO BG'S. They are loss making if done normally / as intended. They should only be done if you know one of the free troop schemes (which provide a one-off profit).


Everyone has a right to an opinion. No one has a right to their opinion being respected by other if it can't be backed up with rational and logic explanation
UTC +0:00
brunsonthomas
Moderator
15 February, 2017, 6:14 PM UTC
djmoody said:

The best piece of advice is DON'T DO BG'S. They are loss making if done normally / as intended. They should only be done if you know one of the free troop schemes (which provide a one-off profit).


I'm sorry but I disagree with you. There is nothing wrong with doing BGs as long as you are aware of the cost and possible rewards. Battlegrounds eat troops and if you are smart and keep your levels low enough you can actually gain strength. Notice I did not say gain troops. The best results come from feeding infantry and cavalry to get Occult and Beastiary. Going over level 79 is a losing proposition.You lose lots of troops for an occasional payoff.
UTC +5:00
djmoody
16 February, 2017, 11:58 AM UTC

brunsonthomas said:


djmoody said:


The best piece of advice is DON'T DO BG'S. They are loss making if done normally / as intended. They should only be done if you know one of the free troop schemes (which provide a one-off profit).


I'm sorry but I disagree with you. There is nothing wrong with doing BGs as long as you are aware of the cost and possible rewards. Battlegrounds eat troops and if you are smart and keep your levels low enough you can actually gain strength. Notice I did not say gain troops. The best results come from feeding infantry and cavalry to get Occult and Beastiary. Going over level 79 is a losing proposition.You lose lots of troops for an occasional payoff.

Presumably you mean by producing uber loading troops (pathfinders / reavers / chimera) and effectively extending the power per hour of your troop production queue effectiveness rather than actually the BG's themselves providing a profit. 

You should make that clear if it is your point otherwise you appear to be a mod saying that BG's can be profitable and another urban myth starts.

Everyone has a right to an opinion. No one has a right to their opinion being respected by other if it can't be backed up with rational and logic explanation
UTC +0:00
Ryu
16 February, 2017, 12:53 PM UTC
Can someone explain to me what happens at level 80 please?
UTC +2:00
King_of_your_Sofa
25 February, 2017, 5:59 AM UTC
test 1 2 3 test 1 2 3 mic check
SKZ
UTC +8:00
brunsonthomas
Moderator
25 February, 2017, 7:22 PM UTC
Ryu said:

Can someone explain to me what happens at level 80 please?
At level 80 when you check your Battlegrounds you will never see a level 1 and rarely below level 20. After level 100 you will rarely see anything below level 60. The higher your maximum BG the higher your lowest level.
UTC +5:00
BiohazarD
Moderator
28 February, 2017, 12:55 AM UTC
brunsonthomas said:

Ryu said:

Can someone explain to me what happens at level 80 please?
At level 80 when you check your Battlegrounds you will never see a level 1 and rarely below level 20. After level 100 you will rarely see anything below level 60. The higher your maximum BG the higher your lowest level.
Who told you that?  In my experience bgs drop in a random distribution, so you'll generally have an equal number of high and low level ones.  The exception to this is if you hit your top level a lot and have more than 60, then lower ones won't spawn until you kill enough off that your total goes below 60 bgs (not counting saga quest ones). 
UTC +0:00
Nemanja
1 March, 2017, 11:07 AM UTC

My Lords,

please pay more attention at Lord Surfnsoccer3 question. Right now he is producing Paladins while your discussion spread to Bg's leveled 80 or more. It  will take much more time until this Lord reach that level.

Lord Surfnsoccer3 my advice will be to develop yourself safely and, if possible, under the league protection. BG's are probably interesting for you but, from my point of view, much more important is to develop (discover/upgrade buildings and discover/produce offensive/defensive forces). When dealing with BG's my advice to you would be to use forces you can produce easily with low cost.

Nemanja
UTC +1:00
1664526 users registered; 33923 topics; 253022 posts; our newest member:loptruve